Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: SPIES & LIES - PART 2

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:30 pm

**BOOM** FBI Told Hitlery To Finance "Trump Dirt" Dossier
    And They Would Reimburse Her ...

From Jim Stone:

"WOW - FBI TOLD HILLARY TO DO TRUMP DOSSIER, AND THAT SHE WOULD BE REIMBURSED.

You know - the Trump golden showers with Russian prostitutes dossier that backfired because no one cared. Comey told Hillary to spend whatever it took to dig up dirt on Trump and when she was done, the FBI would pay her back whatever she spent.

Obviously the FBI is not going to arrest itself, so someone else is going to have to do the arrests, Perhaps the Marines. How about the Airborne Rangers? This is really really bad.

Additionally, Trump just fired the filthy IRS director John Koskinen that was sicking the IRS hounds on conservative groups.

Let's hope I am wrong in what I am saying about nothing coming out of the Clinton/FBI scandals, with this latest development the shadow state is going to have an awful hard time keeping this contained."

(see https://pjmedia.com/trending/rewind-fbi-used-clinton-campaigns-steele-dossier-get-fisa-warrant-trump-campaign/ )

CNN reported back in April that Steele's dossier was used to secure a FISA warrant against former Trump adviser Carter Page:

The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

The dossier has also been cited by FBI Director James Comey in some of his briefings to members of Congress in recent weeks, as one of the sources of information the bureau has used to bolster its investigation, according to US officials briefed on the probe.

This includes approval from the secret court that oversees the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to monitor the communications of Carter Page, two of the officials said. Last year, Page was identified by the Trump campaign as an adviser on national security.

But it wasn't just Carter Page who was targeted by the FBI/DOJ warrants obtained from the FISA Court.

CNN reported last month that Paul Manafort was also the subject of a FISA warrant both before and after last year's election:

A secret order authorized by the court that handles the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) began after Manafort became the subject of an FBI investigation that began in 2014. It centered on work done by a group of Washington consulting firms for Ukraine's former ruling party, the sources told CNN.

The surveillance was discontinued at some point last year for lack of evidence, according to one of the sources.

The FBI then restarted the surveillance after obtaining a new FISA warrant that extended at least into early this year.

Sources say the second warrant was part of the FBI's efforts to investigate ties between Trump campaign associates and suspected Russian operatives.

The extent to which the DNC-Clinton dossier was used to obtain the FISA surveillance on Manafort is still unknown, but given the timing and the fact that the dossier was used to target Carter Page, it seems likely.

The FBI's involvement in the dossier itself was explained by none other than Christopher Steele himself.

Just days before last year's election, he gave an interview to David Corn of Mother Jones trying to push out the allegations made in his dossier before Election Day.

Steele was only identified in the Mother Jones article as "a former senior intelligence officer for a Western country who specialized in Russian counterintelligence."

According to Steele, he provided his dossier and other memos to the FBI in August of last year:

The FBI, after receiving the first memo, did not immediately request additional material, according to the former intelligence officer and his American associates. Yet in August, they say, the FBI asked him for all information in his possession and for him to explain how the material had been gathered and to identify his sources. The former spy forwarded to the bureau several memos—some of which referred to members of Trump’s inner circle. After that point, he continued to share information with the FBI. “It’s quite clear there was or is a pretty substantial inquiry going on,” he says.

There is no mention in Corn's article that Steele's work was funded as part of a contract with the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

The extent of the relationship between Steele and the FBI is still murky.

What we do know is that the FBI paid at least some of Steele's expenses.

CNN reported last March about the payments made by the FBI to Steele:

The FBI reimbursed some expenses of the former British intelligence operative who produced a dossier containing allegations of President Donald Trump's ties to Russia, people familiar with the matter said.

The short-lived arrangement before the US election ended abruptly in part because of the frustration of Christopher Steele, the former MI6 spy, that the FBI wasn't doing enough to investigate the Trump-Russia ties.

The Washington Post first reported Tuesday that the FBI and Steele had sought to reach a payment arrangement.

An official familiar with the discussions said the FBI didn't hire Steele as an informant, but that the arrangement instead allowed for expenses to be paid. It couldn't be learned how much he was paid and for how long.

We know from the Washington Post story this week that what ended the relationship with Steele and the FBI was Steele's identity being made public:

Some of Steele’s allegations began circulating in Washington in the summer of 2016 as the FBI launched its counterintelligence investigation into possible connections between Trump associates and the Kremlin. Around that time, Steele shared some of his findings with the FBI.

After the election, the FBI agreed to pay Steele to continue gathering intelligence about Trump and Russia, but the bureau pulled out of the arrangement after Steele was publicly identified in news reports.

Steele was first publicly identified for his involvement in the dossier by the Wall Street Journal on January 11, 2017: the day after BuzzFeed published the dossier online.

One could understand the FBI's reasoning for cutting ties with Steele: the Bureau was actively cooperating with a former foreign spy who had been commissioned by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC to investigate and undermine the next president of the United States.

But nearly a year after the presidential election, there remain a number of unanswered questions about the relationship between Steele and the FBI:

To what extent was the Steele dossier used by the FBI/DOJ to obtain the FISA warrants targeting Trump campaign officials?

Was the FBI aware of the extent to which Steele relied on information from Russian intelligence for the dossier's claims?

Did the FBI recognize that the use of attorney's to conceal the relationship between Steele and the Clinton campaign and the DNC might have violated federal election laws?

Was Steele's dossier used as justification to unmask communications of Trump campaign associates?

Just yesterday we reported here at PJ Media that Rep. Trey Gowdy -- the chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and a member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence -- wants to know how much the FBI relied on Steele's work for its investigation on the Trump campaign:

And in terms of public disclosure about the relationship between Steele, the FBI, and FISA warrants targeting Trump, our friend and colleague Andy McCarthy has at least one suggestion:

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Jon Rappoport: "The dirty Trump dossier: what no one is talking about"
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/the-dirty-trump-dossier-what-no-one-is-talking-about/

A British spy’s fantastical story
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 27, 2017

“Excuse me, can you help me? I’m a spy.” (Doctor Who)

First, a bit of background.

The dirty Trump dossier made several claims:

One: Russia had strong blackmail material on Trump and could thus control him;

Two: Most damning in that material, Trump used prostitutes while he was in Russia, and paid several of them to urinate on a hotel bed Obama had once slept in;

Three: Russia hacked DNC (Democratic National Committee) emails and passed them on WikiLeaks, who published them. The emails were damaging to Hillary and helped Trump win the election;

Four: Russia wanted Trump to win the election.

Major media are now covering the Trump dossier from a new angle—who paid a British ex-spy to assemble it?

And the answer everyone already knew—Hillary Clinton’s camp and the Democratic National Committee—is out in the open.

Follow the bouncing ball. It goes this way:

During the 2016 presidential campaign, the Hillary team and the DNC funneled some $9 million to a Hillary lawyer, Marc Elias, and his law firm, Perkins-Cole.

That money then went to a research firm, GPS Fusion, who passed some part of it on to a British ex-spy, Christopher Steele. Steele had once worked in Russia and allegedly had many connections there.

Steele put together the Trump dossier after consulting with a number of Russians and spreading some money around. He gave the dossier to his employer, GPS Fusion. The dossier found its way to many media outlets, who sat on it for a while and eventually decided to run with it and slam Trump without let-up.

Steele also took the dossier to the FBI (and other intelligence agencies in the US and England). The FBI offered to pay Steele to keep digging up dirt on Trump!—but when the dossier went public and the media trumpeted its claims, the FBI withdrew its offer.

Given that background, let’s go deeper.

The fact that Hillary’s team paid to get damaging info on Trump is no surprise. It’s called opposition research, and many candidates engage in it.

But paying Steele to put together the dossier and hiding the payments —that’s illegal. It’s also a ruse to parlay the un-vetted dossier into a pretext for: Democrat eavesdropping on Trump and his associates, as well as Robert Mueller’s investigation of Trump.

The contents of the dossier are open to question. Is Steele’s research accurate?

And here is what no one is examining in any depth. Steele claims, in the dossier, that he was talking with a number of well-placed Russian officials. That’s where he obtained his information.

What? Why would these Russians speak with him? Why would these Russians expose a purported plot, built by their own colleagues, under Putin’s orders, to hand the election to Trump?

If such a plot existed, it would be a tightly controlled secret.

Yet, here are Russian intelligence people spilling the beans to Steele, a former British spy.

And by spilling the beans, they’re risking their own lives, because there is a good chance their Russian colleagues and superiors will be able to track them down and identify them, since they’ve had connections to Steele in the past.

Steele appears to have pulled off an intelligence op for the ages. He goes to Russia, sits down with a number of Russian intel people, asks them questions, and they tell him all about a top-secret plot to sway a US election. No problem.

Keep this in mind as well. While Steele worked for MI-6, the British spy agency, he was stationed in Moscow (1990-92) using a diplomatic cover. In order to put together the numerous Russian sources he was able to tap years later while assembling the Trump dossier, Steele must have blown his cover to pieces as he cultivated those Russian intel sources back in the 1990s. Odd, to say the least.

Let’s imagine a similar scenario playing out in the US. During a campaign to elect a president of Russia, a Russian ex-spy who once worked at the Russian Embassy in Washington, under diplomatic cover, comes to the US and sits down with a few of his old pals from the CIA.

Risking their reputations, careers, and lives, these CIA people tell him that, under orders from the president of the US, they’ve been putting together files on one of the Russian presidential candidates. They tell him they favor this candidate. They tell him they have important blackmail info on this candidate and can control him if he wins the Russian election. THEY HAND HIM THE MOST IMPORTANT INFO IN THE FILES.

Poof. No problem. The Russian ex-spy returns to Russia with the info.

Really? How likely is that?

If we bend and twist credulity, and assume Christopher Steele did extract highly secret info about a Russian plot to hand the election to Trump and then control Trump as a Russian asset—if we assume all that to be true, well, we have just uncovered a MAJOR FRACTURE in the Russian intelligence establishment.

We have uncovered a volatile rebellion in the Russian ranks, a rebellion against Putin himself. This rebellion is so relentless, the Russian instigators are willing to risk life and limb to forward it.

Their hostility toward Putin is so great, they’ve picked this operation—Russia influencing the US election on behalf of Trump—to torpedo the president of Russia.

If you were Putin, what could you do? The answer is obvious, and what you could do would be quite effective:

“All right, men, I’ve brought you here because I trust you, and I’d better be right in that trust. I want you to collect every shred of information that exists on this British spy, Steele, going all the way back to when he was first stationed in Moscow. I want to know everyone he knew, everyone he had coffee and drinks and lunches and dinner with—every single Russian. I want you to unearth every detail, and find out who he tapped a year ago, when he put together this Trump dossier. Give me names. Don’t fail.”

Of course, these Russians who supposedly handed over key information to Steele already knew, at the time, that this would happen. They would be hounded and most likely exposed. But…they didn’t care. They were willing to go to the wall.

OR…Steele never accumulated all the information in the Trump dossier. He made unwarranted leaps of inference. He inflated information. He invented key facts. He wanted to satisfy his employers, GPS Fusion, Hillary Clinton, and the DNC. They wanted dirt on Trump, and he gave them dirt.

For example, Steele claims, in the Trump dossier, that he discovered Russians hacked the DNC servers, extracted thousands of emails, and passed them on WikiLeaks. The implication is, Russian operatives told Steele about the plot.

As we know, there has been a great deal of discussion around this point. Was there a hack of DNC emails, or was it a leak from inside the DNC? Without trying to draw a final conclusion from myriad technical and political analysis, I’ll point to a statement, published in The Nation, by a several analysts from the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS):

“For more than a year, we have been pointing out that any data acquired by a hack would have had to come across the Internet. The blanket coverage of the Internet by the NSA, its UK counterpart GCHQ, and others would be able to produce copies of that data and show where the data originated and where it went. But US intelligence has produced no evidence that hacking by Russia led to it acquiring the DNC e-mails and passing them on to WikiLeaks.”

That’s a cogent point. If Steele really did extract a confession from Russian intelligence officials pointing to a Russian hack of the DNC emails, why doesn’t the NSA or GCHQ confirm it and show us the evidence?

All in all, Steele has built a Trump dossier based on his highly questionable access to Russian intelligence professionals. If at this point, he cares about convincing us he’s on the level, he’ll have to do a lot of talking. At a recent photo op, he declined to comment on anything more than how happy he was to get back to work for his current private-sector company, Chawton Holdings. Otherwise, he was a silent bland egg.

That isn’t going to cut it.

We’re left with a fantastical story about his penetration of Russian higher-ups. Daniel Craig could play the Steele role in a Netflix series, and a bunch of good Russian actors who’ve been hanging around since the early James Bond movies, hoping for work, could step in, but beyond that, Steele has nothing to offer.

I’m working on the Netflix script. Here are the first few lines:

Steele: Hi, Ivan, remember me?

Ivan: Why, it’s Chris Steele! Haven’t seen you in years. Let’s see, you were working for MI-6 in the old days here in Moscow, right? Pretending you were a diplomat. Yes, we had a few lunches back then.

Steele: Right. Look, I was wondering whether you can tell me anything about a super-secret file you guys are building on Donald Trump. This is the off the record, of course.

Ivan: Sure. We’re blackmailing him. If we can help him win the election, he’ll be under our control, completely. This is a Putin operation. I don’t like it myself. I think it’s over the top. Anything I can do to put a thorn in Putin’s side, I’m ready to help. It’s a little noisy here in the restaurant. Why don’t we go over to my office and I’ll show you all the data.

Steele: That’d be great.

Ivan: We also hacked the DNC and stole thousands of emails. We’re leaking them to Julian Assange. Be sure to keep my name out of it.

Steele: Of course.

Ivan: Putin wants Trump to win. I don’t like Trump or Putin. I prefer Hillary. I assume you do, too.

Steele: Well, sure. I’m working for her. That’s why I’m here.

Ivan: Wonderful…

It’s a sure-fire hit.

It’s so believable.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bDjspAPOB0
    Rand Paul on Hillary Clinton Paying For Russian Trump Dossier

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOvAOxX5kI4
    BIG NEWS: CLINTON / MUELLER URANIUM-1 SCANDAL! 10/27/17
    ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:08 pm

While it's unclear what news Hannity may have to share about the former President, as the Gateway Pundit points out, he has spent a lot of time of late discussing the Uranium One deal and exactly what FBI Director Mueller and President Obama knew about the Russian bribery scandal and when.

In fact, Victoria Toensing, the Washington DC lawyer representing the former FBI informant who helped Mueller nab the Russian operative who orchestrated the bribery, extortion and money laundering scandal surrounding the Uranium One deal, had this to say on Hannity's show last week:

John Solomon: Just a little bit ago before we came on Victoria and I talked and she was able to confirm to me that her client has information that Director Mueller and President Obama and other officials were briefed on this investigation in real time as it was going on…

Attorney Victoria Toensing: My client was told this information, now maybe the bureau is bluffing but I don’t think so because they were very specific. They said that the briefing made it into President Obama’s daily briefing papers. So I don’t think they made that up.

Meanwhile, Hannity's tweet has provoked a whole series of predictable, yet comical, responses from his 3 million followers.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:10 pm

"A Shocking Truth": Donna Brazille Accuses Clinton Campaign Of "Rigging" Primary
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/shocking-truth-donna-brazille-accuses-clinton-campaign-rigging-primary

"When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign"

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. How much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.

The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.

If I didn’t know about this, I assumed that none of the other officers knew about it, either. That was just Debbie’s way. In my experience she didn’t come to the officers of the DNC for advice and counsel. She seemed to make decisions on her own and let us know at the last minute what she had decided, as she had done when she told us about the hacking only minutes before the Washington Post broke the news.

On the phone Gary told me the DNC had needed a $2 million loan, which the campaign had arranged.

“No! That can’t be true!” I said. “The party cannot take out a loan without the unanimous agreement of all of the officers.”

“Gary, how did they do this without me knowing?” I asked. “I don’t know how Debbie relates to the officers,” Gary said. He described the party as fully under the control of Hillary’s campaign, which seemed to confirm the suspicions of the Bernie camp. The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearing house. Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party’s national committee.

Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

“That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie,” he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. “It was to sustain the DNC. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election.”

“What’s the burn rate, Gary?” I asked. “How much money do we need every month to fund the party?”

The burn rate was $3.5 million to $4 million a month, he said.

I gasped. I had a pretty good sense of the DNC’s operations after having served as interim chair five years earlier. Back then the monthly expenses were half that. What had happened? The party chair usually shrinks the staff between presidential election campaigns, but Debbie had chosen not to do that. She had stuck lots of consultants on the DNC payroll, and Obama’s consultants were being financed by the DNC, too.

When we hung up, I was livid. Not at Gary, but at this mess I had inherited. I knew that Debbie had outsourced a lot of the management of the party and had not been the greatest at fundraising. I would not be that kind of chair, even if I was only an interim chair. Did they think I would just be a surrogate for them, get on the road and rouse up the crowds? I was going to manage this party the best I could and try to make it better, even if Brooklyn did not like this. It would be weeks before I would fully understand the financial shenanigans that were keeping the party on life support.

Right around the time of the convention the leaked emails revealed Hillary’s campaign was grabbing money from the state parties for its own purposes, leaving the states with very little to support down-ballot races. A Politico story published on May 2, 2016, described the big fund-raising vehicle she had launched through the states the summer before, quoting a vow she had made to rebuild “the party from the ground up … when our state parties are strong, we win. That’s what will happen.”

Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding, just as Gary had described to me when he and I talked in August. When the Politico story described this arrangement as “essentially … money laundering” for the Clinton campaign, Hillary’s people were outraged at being accused of doing something shady. Bernie’s people were angry for their own reasons, saying this was part of a calculated strategy to throw the nomination to Hillary.

I wanted to believe Hillary, who made campaign finance reform part of her platform, but I had made this pledge to Bernie and did not want to disappoint him. I kept asking the party lawyers and the DNC staff to show me the agreements that the party had made for sharing the money they raised, but there was a lot of shuffling of feet and looking the other way.

When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

I had been wondering why it was that I couldn’t write a press release without passing it by Brooklyn. Well, here was the answer.

When the party chooses the nominee, the custom is that the candidate’s team starts to exercise more control over the party. If the party has an incumbent candidate, as was the case with Clinton in 1996 or Obama in 2012, this kind of arrangement is seamless because the party already is under the control of the president. When you have an open contest without an incumbent and competitive primaries, the party comes under the candidate’s control only after the nominee is certain. When I was manager of Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination.

I had tried to search out any other evidence of internal corruption that would show that the DNC was rigging the system to throw the primary to Hillary, but I could not find any in party affairs or among the staff. I had gone department by department, investigating individual conduct for evidence of skewed decisions, and I was happy to see that I had found none. Then I found this agreement.

The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.

I had to keep my promise to Bernie. I was in agony as I dialed him. Keeping this secret was against everything that I stood for, all that I valued as a woman and as a public servant.

“Hello, senator. I’ve completed my review of the DNC and I did find the cancer,” I said. “But I will not kill the patient.”

I discussed the fundraising agreement that each of the candidates had signed. Bernie was familiar with it, but he and his staff ignored it. They had their own way of raising money through small donations. I described how Hillary’s campaign had taken it another step.

I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election.

Bernie took this stoically. He did not yell or express outrage. Instead he asked me what I thought Hillary’s chances were. The polls were unanimous in her winning but what, he wanted to know, was my own assessment?

I had to be frank with him. I did not trust the polls, I said. I told him I had visited states around the country and I found a lack of enthusiasm for her everywhere. I was concerned about the Obama coalition and about millennials.

I urged Bernie to work as hard as he could to bring his supporters into the fold with Hillary, and to campaign with all the heart and hope he could muster. He might find some of her positions too centrist, and her coziness with the financial elites distasteful, but he knew and I knew that the alternative was a person who would put the very future of the country in peril. I knew he heard me. I knew he agreed with me, but I never in my life had felt so tiny and powerless as I did making that call.

When I hung up the call to Bernie, I started to cry, not out of guilt, but out of anger. We would go forward. We had to.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Twitter Admits It Buried "Podesta Email", DNC Tweets Ahead Of The Presidential Election
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/twitter-admits-it-buried-leaked-clinton-email-tweets-last-two-months-campaign

It was approximately one year ago, when angry tweeters alleged that Jack Dorsey et al., were purposefully censoring and "suppressing" certain content on Twitter, namely anything to do with the leaked DNC and John Podesta emails, as well as hashtags critical of Hillary Clinton while "shadow-banning" pro-Donald Trump content. We can now confirm that at least one part of the above was true, because during today's Senate hearing, Twitter admitted it "buried", which is another word for censored, significant portions of tweets related to hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chair John Podesta in the months heading into the 2016 presidential campaign.

As Daily Caller's Peter Hasson reports, Twitter’s systems hid 48 percent of tweets using the #DNCLeak hashtag and 25 percent of tweets using #PodestaEmails, Twitter general counsel Sean Edgett said in his written testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday…..

And yet, this glaring act of censorship was not aimed at the sources of the alleged propaganda, but the content: Just 2% of the tweets using the #DNCLeak hashtag came from “potentially Russian-linked accounts,” Edgett said.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/twitter-admits-it-buried-leaked-clinton-email-tweets-last-two-months-campaign

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Trump blasts Hillary Clinton for defending 'dirty dossier' funding
    as he says opposition research file Democrats for was 'totally fake' and 'like a novel'

• President Trump was interviewed Thursday on a new Fox News Network program with host Laura Ingraham, 'The Ingraham Angle'
    • Blasted Hillary Clinton for defending her campaign and the Democratic Party for funding a 'dirty dossier' containing salacious and unverified claims about him
    • Clinton had described the dossier as 'opposition research' and pointed out that it was never weaponized during the campaign
    • 'That dossier – which is totally fake and made up, it's like a novel. But that dossier is a disgrace and should not have been allowed to be used,' Trump said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5045409/Trump-blasts-Clinton-defending-dirty-dossier-funding.html#ixzz4xL5tJwIy

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:47 pm

Podesta Indicted Nov 3rd, Huma Nov 6th! Anon Megadump!
    Date: Thursday, 2-Nov-2017

Anonymous intel sources just dumped some bombshells on 4chan! I've converted the image files to text below. Wow, is all I can say! We won't have long to wait to see if this source really has the intel since the Anon source is claiming Tony Podesta will be indicted on November 3rd and Huma Abedin on the 6th! Anybody with two brain cells knows both should have been indicted long ago but this source says to grab the popcorn and enjoy the weekend! The party is just getting started! Friday and Saturday Trump delivers on the MAGA promise in a big league way the source reports! Please God let the evil continue to be exposed and let the criminals and traitors be smote down with the sword of justice! I'm tired of leaving in a banana republic where only the common man goes to jail! Are you? I go over the intel in the video above.

The biggest take away seems to be that the military will be used to go over the heads of the corrupt Bush Clinton Obama appointed judges so America can get justice! The deep state had over 30 years to put their filthy stooges in control of the courts so their evil is always protected from prosecution! The only way is to go around the system with the help of the military who by in large are the only patriots left in the government!
    and more

http://www.project.nsearch.com/profiles/blogs/bread-crumbs

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Clinton Bought the DNC Nomination with "Hillary Victory Fund" FRAUD!!
    She had bank account access to swipe funds

[link to wikileaks.org (secure)]

Jake Tapper: Jeff, is there anything to the Sanders charge of money laundering by the Clinton campaign?

The victory fund has transferred $3.8 million to the state parties, but almost all of that cash ($3.3 million, or 88 percent) was quickly transferred to the DNC, usually within a day or two, by the Clinton staffer who controls the committee, POLITICO’s analysis of the FEC records found. By contrast, the victory fund has transferred $15.4 million to Clinton’s campaign and $5.7 million to the DNC, which will work closely with Clinton’s campaign if and when she becomes the party’s nominee. And most of the $23.3 million spent directly by the victory fund has gone toward expenses that appear to have directly benefited Clinton’s campaign

The Bernie Sanders campaign is accusing Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton of “looting” money from a joint account meant in part for state parties, the latest brawl between the camps over precious fundraising dollars in the closing weeks of their primary race. The dispute is over the Hillary Victory Fund, established by Clinton last summer and comprising her presidential campaign, the Democratic National Committee and 32 state party committees.

The joint effort so far has raised $61 million, but only 1 percent ultimately stayed in state party accounts, according to an analysis by Politico of federal election records. The analysis, which was challenged by the Clinton campaign, said the fund had transferred $3.8 million to the state parties, then quickly transferred $3.3 million of the money to the DNC. … Schwerin also said the operations are being run jointly by the DNC and state parties “to elect progressives across the country in November." To be sure, raising money may become more challenging as the campaigns drag on -- and when the prevailing candidate shifts to a general election battle.

The Sanders campaign, for example, reportedly raised $25.8 million in April, down from $44 million in March and $43.5 million in February. Clinton reportedly raised $26.4 million last month. The Sanders campaign signed a similar joint-fundraising agreement with the DNC that appears largely inactive. However, he has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars through his donor list for several progressive House candidates, according to Politico. This is not the first time the Sanders campaign has accused the Clinton camp of fundraising shenanigans. Last month, the campaign sent an open letter to the DNC accusing the Clinton campaign of "apparent violations" in fundraising.

From: Andrew Tobias <atobias123@gmail.com<mailto:atobias123@gmail.com>> Date: May 3, 2016 at 2:25:20 PM EDT To: <marshall@dnc.org<mailto:marshall@dnc.org>> Cc: 'Tracie Pough' <PoughT@dnc.org<mailto:PoughT@dnc.org>> Subject: Brad - is the building aware of this? Seems awfully unfair and inaccurate? On May 3, 2016, at 1:44 PM, BernieSanders.com< [link to berniesanders.com>] <info@berniesanders.com<mailto:info@berniesanders.com>> wrote: [Bernie Sanders for President]

Andy -

I want to share something with you that is probably going to make you angry, but then I am going to give you an opportunity to do something about it. For months, you've heard the Clinton campaign endlessly repeat in interviews and on social media that they have raised millions and millions of dollars for state parties through something called the "Hillary Victory Fund." They've even used it as an attack line to insinuate Bernie wasn't willing to help down-ballot Democrats.

Well, yesterday morning, thanks to a Politico investigation, we found out that less than 1 percent of the $61 million raised by the Victory Fund has stayed in state party coffers. And indeed, the majority of the money spent by the Victory Fund has gone to benefit Hillary Clinton's primary campaign against us. The piece said some state party fundraisers believe they are basically acting as "money laundering conduits." There's more, but first let me get to the part where you can take action.

Here's how the scheme works for the Clinton campaign: Rich people like Alice Walton of Walmart who have already contributed the maximum amount allowable to the Clinton campaign can contribute an additional $350,000-plus to the Victory Fund.

The first $33,400 of her contribution is supposed to go the DNC, and the rest divided up between participating state parties. But that's not what's been happening. The Victory Fund has mostly been doing one of two things with Ms. Walton's money:

1. Taking that money and spending it on advertisements and small-dollar fundraising solicitations. Then they take all the small-dollar contributions and data reaped from Alice Walton's contribution and transfer it directly to the Clinton campaign. This tactic is basically a way for them to benefit from a contribution much larger than the legal limit from Alice Walton.

2. They take Alice Walton's money and transfer it to state parties, who then immediately transfer it to the DNC. Often times they do it without the state party even knowing because the Clinton campaign controls many of the bank accounts involved. So at the end of the day, most of the state parties have received exactly $0 from their Victory Fund arrangement.

So, now that we know the Clinton campaign is taking advantage of state parties to skirt fundraising limits on her presidential campaign, it's time for her to do the right thing and let the state parties keep their fair share of the cash.

It's unfortunate that Hillary Clinton has benefited from tens of millions of dollars in cash transfers and advertising to campaign against us in the primary. But it's not too late for her campaign to do the right thing by the state parties we're going to need to win elections up and down the ticket this November. I'm sure if you sign our petition, that is something they will notice.

In solidarity, Jeff Weaver

According to the agreements signed by the participating committees, which were obtained by POLITICO, the money is required to be distributed, at least initially, based on a formula set forth in joint fundraising agreements signed by the participants. The first $2,700 goes to Clinton campaign, the next $33,400 goes to the DNC, and any remaining funds are to be distributed among the state parties. But what happens to the cash after that initial distribution is left almost entirely to the discretion of the Clinton campaign. Its chief operating officer Beth Jones is the treasurer of the victory fund. And FEC filings show that within a day of most transfers from the victory fund to the state parties, identical sums were transferred from the state party accounts to the DNC, which Sanders’ supporters have accused of functioning as an adjunct of the Clinton campaign.

For example, the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party received $43,500 from the victory fund on Nov. 2, only to transfer the same amount to the DNC that same day. The pattern repeated itself after the Minnesota party received transfers from the victory fund of $20,600 on Dec. 1 (the party sent the same amount to the DNC the next day) and $150,000 on Jan. 4 (it transferred the same amount to the DNC that day). That means that Minnesota’s net gain from its participation in the victory fund was precisely $0 through the end of March.

Meanwhile, the DNC pocketed an extra $214,100 in cash routed through Minnesota — much of which the DNC wouldn’t have been able to accept directly, since it came from donors who had mostly had already maxed out to the national party committee. A similar pattern transpired with most of the participating state parties, with only eight state parties (most of which were in battleground states such as Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire and Virginia) receiving more from the victory fund than they transferred to the DNC.
    People that need validation:

DNC emails: Behind the scenes look at care of big donors

PHILADELPHIA
    In May, after yet another State Dinner at the White House passed, major Democratic donor Cookie Parker dashed off a frustrated email that was forwarded to Democratic Party officials about her failure to receive any coveted invites or board appointments.

“I have been patient and not kicked up a stink because it is not my style. But as the Obama Administration winds down, I am feeling very down about this,” wrote Parker, founder and owner of KMS, a Los Angeles software company. “I raised a lot of money for the DNC for both cycles … and here I sit venting and feeling very much under appreciated.

Read more here: [link to www.mcclatchydc.com]

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFRoiERjehA

X22Report: If All Goes As Planned, Everything Is About To Change 8 Weeks From Now
    – Episode 1415b
    Thursday, November 2, 2017

Obamacare enrollments are here again and the entire system might be on the verge of collapsing. It has been revealed that Clinton’s lawyer paid over 1 million dollars for the dossier.

Donna Brazile tells all on how Clinton took charge of the DNC even before she was nominated. Spain orders the President of Catalonia arrested. South Korea says the North is preparing another missile launch.

NK and the US are having talks behind the scenes. Russia has said that in 8 weeks the IS will be removed from Syria, everything is about to change. Kaspersky detects a virus that manipulates the public address and sends cryptos some place else.  

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:22 pm

"The System Needs A Death-Wish Coffee-Enema!"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/system-needs-death-wish-coffee-enema

What America might want to know right now is: how come Hillary Clinton doesn’t have any legal problems?

Why aren’t DOJ investigators examining the financial records of the Clinton Foundation? You would think somebody would want to find out how over $120 million of Russian “charitable donations” ended up on its ledgers around the time that Secretary of State HRC approved the Uranium One deal — compared to which, Bill Clinton’s $500,000 payment from a Russian bank for giving a speech around the same time just looks like walking-around money.

This is not to mention (well, I will) the flow of donations from Saudi Arabia pending approval of a major arms deal by HRC.

Or of myriad other donations from foreign nationals tendered simply for face-time with the Secretary. Has any other cabinet officer in US history run a money-gathering org while serving? I don’t think so. Maybe the arrant selling of influence right out-front strains the credulity of government auditors. And while we’re at this, I would like to know how then-FBI director Robert Mueller and President Obama might have been informed about these activities. Or not?

Mr. Mueller also needs to answer about his relationship with former FBI director James Comey — he was apparently Mr. Comey’s mentor — while Mr. Comey needs to answer for his peculiar and probably lawless behavior in dismissing the investigation around HRC’s private email server — that was not his decision to make — and the notorious meeting at the Phoenix airport of former president Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch around the same time the email investigation under Mr. Comey came to a head.

Now comes the news from Donna Brazille, on-again-off-again Democrat Party chair, that the primary elections were elaborately rigged by HRC functionaries to buy control of her nomination.

Let’s not even go into the bidding for the Christopher Steele “dossier” alleging kinky sexual romps in Moscow by Donald Trump, or the activities in Ukraine of Tony Podesta’s DC lobbying company — that’s Tony, brother of John Podesta, Clinton campaign chief, whose emails remain a truffle cache for the rooting dogs of the DOJ, if they were actually on-the-task.

I write this as a still-registered Democrat myself — though I consider myself their enemy now, yet hardly a Trump partisan.

Are there any like me out there who would like to see both parties tossed onto the garbage barge of history? Of course, to say that also means throwing out a cargo of terrible ideas and beliefs, not just two clown cars of personalities. Identity politics, zero interest rate policy, American Exceptionalism, endless debt, nation-building in foreign lands, FASB-157, sanctuary cities, Title IX coercion, racketeering in health care and higher ed, market interventions, ambiguous borders… is just some of the cargo that needs to be dumped overboard with both parties.

Watergate begins to look as quaint and simple as a game of Chutes and Ladders compared to RussiaGate. Not only are both parties implicated one way or another in multiple nefarious schemes, plots, and intrigues, but the Department of Justice and its subsidiary, the FBI, look culpable in a range of cover-ups and mis-directions. If the DOJ becomes disabled, how does any of this get resolved?

The whole extravaganza is heading toward a constitutional crisis that might clean out the system like a Death Wish coffee enema. Sentiment may arise for Mr. Mueller to step aside, if President Trump doesn’t make the rash decision to simply fire him. The latter would certainly foment a constitutional crisis that could include an effort to run Trump over with the 25th amendment. In the event, we’ll be in a new kind of civil war.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:28 pm

London Paul from Oct 30, not sure if this was posted yet...really good, talking about how he thinks the world will be after it all falls.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVlGaRI5YYk

Okay, DOJ, DO YOUR JOB! Sessions, step up or step down. Enough of your XXXX!

US Imported 14% of Its Uranium Back from Russia in 2016 After Hillary Sold Them 20%
    http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/thanks-hillary-clinton-us-imported-14-uranium-back-russia-2016/

The CFIUS membership included Hillary Clinton, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, Robert Gates, Eric Holder and several others. Obama Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner chaired the committee at the time.
    The CFIUS Committee, including Hillary Clinton, approved of the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians.

In June 2010 Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for a speech he gave in Moscow.
    He later toured the President’s residence in Novo-Ogaryovo.

The Clinton Foundation received $145 million from donors linked to Uranium One and UrAsia at the same time as CFIUS approved the uranium sale to Russia.

The Clintons got rich and the US sold its uranium to Russia

Now this…
    In 2016 the US imported 50.6 million pounds of uranium.

In 2012 US nuclear plants bought 58 million pounds of uranium. 83% of the uranium was from foreign sources. 38% of the enriched uranium was purchased from foreign sources.
    Via the US Energy Information Administration:

Owners and operators of U.S. commercial nuclear power reactors buy uranium in various forms as well as enrichment services from other countries. U.S. nuclear plants purchased 58 million pounds of uranium in 2012 from both domestic and foreign suppliers; 83% of this total was of foreign origin. About 38% of the enriched uranium needed to fabricate fuel for U.S. reactors was supplied by foreign enrichers.

Today the US imports uranium from several countries including RUSSIA!

Sources and shares of purchases of uranium produced in foreign countries in 2016:

Canada–25%
    Kazakhstan–24%
    Australia–20%
    Russia–14%
    Uzbekistan–4%
    Malawi, Namibia, Niger, and South Africa–10%
    Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Germany, and Ukraine–2%

Obama Admin Lied; New Memos Reveal Uranium One Exports To "Europe And Asia" Via Canada
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/obama-admin-lied-new-memos-reveal-uranium-one-yellowcake-exported-europe-and-asia-ca

As the mainstream media continues to obsess over $100,000 worth Facebook ads allegedly purchased by Russian spies in 2016 seeking to throw the presidential election, behind the scenes, far removed from the sight of CNN and MSNBC, the Uranium One scandal, in which the Obama administration approved a deal that handed a Russian-controlled corporation 20% of America's uranium reserves despite the existence of an FBI investigation into ongoing illegal bribery, extortion and money laundering schemes, is slowly spiraling out of control...despite CNN's continued ignorance of the topic.

FBI Uncovered Russian Bribery Plot Before Obama Approved Uranium One Deal, Netting Clintons Millions
    Emails Reveal Bill Clinton Met With Vladimir Putin Just Before Uranium One Deal
    FBI Informant "Threatened" After Offering Details Linking Clinton Foundation To Russian Bribery Case
    That said, one thing that you probably don't know yet, primarily because of the Obama administration's proactive attempt conceal such information, is that despite repeated assurances from Congress and Obama's Nuclear Regulatory Commission that U.S. uranium reserves wouldn't leave U.S. shores, it, in fact, did.

As The Hill points out today, assurances that U.S. uranium would not be exported to foreign countries was a key sticking point when Congress reviewed the deal back in 2010.  As such, repeated assurances were provided that such exports would never occur...here are just a couple of examples of those assurances:

“No uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC declared in a November 2010 press release that announced that ARMZ, a subsidiary of the Russian-owned Rosatom, had been approved to take ownership of the Uranium One mining firm and its American assets.

A year later, the nuclear regulator repeated the assurance in a letter to Sen. John Barrasso, a Wyoming Republican in whose state Uranium One operated mines.

“Neither Uranium One Inc. nor AMRZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for an obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the exports of uranium for use in reactor fuel,” then-NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko wrote Barrasso.

The NRC never issued an export license to the Russian firm, a fact so engrained in the narrative of the Uranium One controversy that it showed up in The Washington Post’s official fact-checker site this week. “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” The Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.

That said, new memos obtained by The Hill now confirm that, in fact, Uranium One yellowcake did manage to escape U.S. shores repeatedly between 2012 - 2014.

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill shows that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

NRC officials said they could not disclose the total amount of uranium that Uranium One exported because the information is proprietary. They did, however, say that the shipments only lasted from 2012 to 2014 and that they are unaware of any exports since then.

NRC officials told The Hill that Uranium One exports flowed from Wyoming to Canada and on to Europe between 2012 through 2014, and the approval involved a process with multiple agencies.

Of course, given his repeated assurances to the contrary, Obama couldn't simply allow Uranium One to ship uranium to the nearest port for export, so he instead signed a waiver allowing a Kentucky trucking company to carry the product across the Canadian border and then approved export from Canada to Europe.

Rather than give Rosatom a direct export license — which would have raised red flags inside a Congress already suspicious of the deal — the NRC in 2012 authorized an amendment to an existing export license for a Paducah, Ky.,-based trucking firm called RSB Logistics Services Inc. to simply add Uranium One to the list of clients whose uranium it could move to Canada.

The license, reviewed by The Hill, is dated March 16, 2012, and it increased the amount of uranium ore concentrate that RSB Logistics could ship to the Cameco Corp. plant in Ontario from 7,500,000 kilograms to 12,000,000 kilograms and added Uranium One to the “other parties to Export.”

The move escaped notice in Congress.

And while it will be dismissed by the Left as a convenient attempt for Republicans to change the "Russian collusion" narrative, Senator Chuck Grassley and others are finally starting to press for a special counsel to investigate what is clearly a scandal that is far more pervasive than anyone originally thought.

“The more that surfaces about this deal, the more questions it raises," Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said in a statement released after this story was published. Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has launched an investigation into Uranium One.

"It now appears that despite pledges to the contrary, U.S. uranium made its way overseas as a part of the Uranium One deal," Grassley said in the statement. "What’s more disturbing, those transactions were apparently made possible by various Obama Administration agencies while the Democrat-controlled Congress turned a blind eye.

“Americans deserve assurances that political influence was not a factor in all this. I’m increasingly convinced that a special counsel — someone with no prior involvement in any of these deals — should shine a light on this ordeal and get answers for the American people.”

So, is this what Obama meant when he told Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to let Putin know that he would "have more flexibility" after the 2012 election?

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:16 pm

Greg Hunter: Hillary Bought DNC, Clinton’s Deepening Legal Trouble, Fed Head Change -Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcc9CW-pqmw

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Former head of the DNC (Democrat National Committee) Donna Brazile dropped some bombs on Hillary Clinton in her new book. Brazile says Hillary Clinton basically bought the DNC by loaning it $20 million in return for complete control of the organization. Brazile also charged Clinton rigged the 2016 Democrat primary to cheat Sanders out of the nomination. That means Clinton was the top person in both the Clinton Campaign and the DNC that paid Russian sources $12.6 million for the discredited and phony so-called “Trump Dossier.” This is same dossier that helped start the investigation into Donald Trump for Russian collusion, which has rendered zero evidence after more than a 15 months.

With this latest revelation, there is now even more talk of investigating the Clintons and what President Trump calls the “real Russian collusion story.” Meanwhile, Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller has indicted former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort for money laundering. This happened long before he worked for Donald Trump and his campaign. Still, no Trump Russian collusion, but there is actual Russian collusion with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton while in the Obama Administration. Clinton and others, including President Obama, allowed 20% of U.S. uranium production to end up in Russian hands. This while Robert Mueller was Director of the FBI, who oversaw a multiple year investigation that uncovered Russian spies involved in money laundering, bribes and extortion trying to get control of U.S. uranium production. Despite knowing this, the deal to sell 20% of U.S. uranium production to the Russians was signed off on by the Obama Administration, and nobody stopped it.

The Fed will have a new head come early next year. Jerome Powell will succeed Janet Yellen as Federal Reserve Chairman in 2018. Powell is considered a “dove,” which means the easy money policies that are driving record highs in the stock market will continue—for now. Gregory Mannarino of TradersChoice.net says, “The markets are now running the Fed, and not the other way around.”

Join Greg Hunter as he talks about these stories and more in the Weekly News Wrap-Up.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:24 pm

NC’s McEnany: DNC Whistleblower Exposes Hillary as ‘Corrupt, Selfish, Entitled’ , “She was willing to be corrupt in the process, potentially violate campaign finance laws. She was laundering money paying off the DNC’s debt. Money was coming into the DNC from donors in this joint fundraising endeavor that was then being spiked in the backend to Hillary Clinton. It was a laundering scheme.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/11/03/rncs-mcenany-dnc-scandal-pathetic-exposes-hillary-as-corrupt-selfish-and-entitled/

"The System Needs A Death-Wish Coffee-Enema!"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/system-needs-death-wish-coffee-enema
    What America might want to know right now is: how come Hillary Clinton doesn’t have any legal problems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVlGaRI5YYk
    London Paul from Oct 30, not sure if this was posted yet...really good, talking about how he thinks the world will be after it all falls....

Okay, DOJ, DO YOUR JOB! Sessions, step up or step down. Enough of your XXXX!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5045377/Trump-Justice-Dept-investigate-claim-Hillary-took-DNC.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3GPdO2UJ48
    Hannity Turns On Sessions: “Where is the Attorney General?… I Cannot Understand His Inaction on All of These Issues” (Video)
    http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/hannity-turns-sessions-attorney-general-cannot-understand-inaction-issues-video/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 pm

STEALTH JEFF: Dozens of people are going to prison. And you know most of the names. [Epic Twitter thread]
    IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN! Anonymous (ID: fKw0X5UQ) 11/04/17(Sat)08:42:19 No.147902628

From here: https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/926770966226595840

Stealth Jeff-Verified account @drawandstrike

1) This started either before Trump announced his run for President, or soon thereafter. Someone who knew what happened told him.

4:19 AM - 4 Nov 2017

2) SOMEONE in the IC, likely military intel, sat Trump down & laid out the entire #UraniumOne bribery scheme.

3) How all across the breadth of the Obama Administration people in high offices took massive bribes to facilitate sell of uranium to Russia

4) It involved so many people, it compromised so many agencies, the people who did it counted on it never being exposed or prosecuted.

5) The lengths to which they corrupted our government offices to enrich themselves by selling out our country virtually ENSURED they'd walk.

6) People knew but nobody could talk, the people involved in the scheme were at the HIGHEST levels of the American government.

7) So patriots in our gov't had their hands tied. There was nothing they could do to stop the sale.

8. Even after SOME of the dirty facts behind #UraniumOne became known in 2015, it was easily buried, ignored, passed by.

9) Somebody took a chance on Trump. They sat him down, walked him through what happened.

Ponder the impossible task being revealed.

10) Even if he WINS the election, he'd be taking over a gov't that had been corrupted & compromised by the previous administration to a

11) degree that was almost unfathomable.

HOW do you go about restoring the US gov't to what it should be, instead of what it's become?

12) And Trump and his advisors came up with a plan.

A brilliant plan. An intelligence operation based on DECEPTION.

13) It started during the primaries when Trump began taking every opportunity he could to brag about what GOOD FRIENDS he'd be with Putin.

14) Trump literally could not seem to SHUT UP about how awesomely AWESOME his relationship with Putin was gonna be.

15) It became a running joke, a campaign feature, engendering much hand wringing & concern among Never Trumpers, including me at the time.

16) WHY does Trump keep going out of his way to incessantly BRAG about the sweet, sweet deals he & Putin are gonna do together?

17) But go back and look. During the primaries, during the general election campaign, what happened EVERY TIME Trump did this Putin act?

18) He *literally* trolled all the people who took dirty Russian $ to compromise our nat'l security into ATTACKING HIM FOR IT.

19) And all HE was doing was TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING HE HADN'T DONE YET and would NEVER really do.

20) Literally ever single time Trump talked about his good friend Vladimir, Hillary 'reminded' him Putin is...NOT our ally!

21) Obama condescendingly chided Trump for his friendly talk about Putin. Holder was aghast, Lynch was stunned! etc.

22) They fell right into his trap. He TALKED about doing deals with a guy ALL THESE TRAITORS TOOK BRIBES FROM TO SELL URANIUM TO.

23) He's talking about hypothetical deals with Russia & people who took massive Russian bribes on the U1 deal rushed to ATTACK HIM for it.

24) What possible EXCUSE are they going to have when the truth comes out?

They're not going to have one. He made SURE of that.

25) Everything Trump does is calculated for effect.

So now you know why he showed all that 'Putin-Love' during the campaign.

26) The traitors had no idea what he was really doing & rushed to attack him for merely TALKING about doing deals with Russia.

27) Then Trump won the election. He and Sessions went to work.

Now here's something people overlook or don't understand.

Pay attention

28) All this stuff about #UraniumOne we're now just finding out?
    Trump & Sessions knew about ALL OF THIS before they were sworn in.

29) Part of the intelligence operation Trump & Co. are running is you never show what you know, you keep your enemy in the dark.

30) Trump & Sessions knew about ALL the details of #UraniumOne BEFORE the election.

Who got how much, from who, all of it.

31) How much uranium was being shipped to Moscow, who facilitated that shipping, they already KNOW all of this.

32) They just haven't TALKED about until now. They PRETEND they are just now becoming aware of some of this stuff.

33) There was NO WAY they were going to come into office in January & tip all these people off "Yeah hey we're going after #UraniumOne!"

34) Trump & Sessions know what happened with #UraniumOne. All the dark, dirty details. START with that premise, replay the last 9 months.

35) You need to start an investigation where somebody deep dives into #UraniumOne BUT you can't let anybody outside KNOW that.

36) So here's where the second part of the intelligence operation begins.

You convince people it's TRUMP & HIS TEAM being investigated.

37) All the traitors who facilitated the #UraniumOne deal were on high alert after the transfer of power. Will they be sniffed out?

38) Well not to worry. Almost IMMEDIATELY the new President & his team end up being embroiled in a very public scandal.

39) Trump asks Comey to back off of Flynn, then fires Comey, who leaks memos to the NYT's & DEMANDS appointment of a Special Counsel.

40) With a President who bragged about doing deals with Russia, an advisor caught on the phone with the Russian ambassador.....

41) ...everybody AGREES: yeah, great idea! Let's appoint a special counsel to investigate RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in our election! So be it.

42) Jeff Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation. [But remember: HE ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING ANYWAY]

43) Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein then appoints Bob Mueller & tasks him with investigation Russian interference in the 2016 election.

44) MUELLER AND ROSENSTEIN *both* already know that Trump & Sessions BOTH know all the details of #UraniumOne.

Got that?

45) Everybody involved in this ALREADY KNOWS. Everybody was in on this from the start. Trump, Sessions, Mueller & Rosenstein.

47) A lot of scenarios go wrong because they start by assuming Trump was clueless, didn't know any of this, Sessions didn't either or

48) was part of the #UraniumOne coverup. Same with Mueller & Rosenstein, whom many assume to be dirty, trying to HIDE the evidence.

49) An intelligence operation based on deception calls for putting the enemy at EASE because they don't understand what you're REALLY doing.

50) So: what do the #UraniumOne traitors & DNC Media & Democrats THINK has been going on for the last 8 moths?

51) Trump has been STAGGERING on the ropes in desperate trouble trying to avoid a KNOCKOUT BLOW as Mueller relentlessly stalks him!

52) The reality? Mueller has been digging even deeper into #UraniumOne & into #FusionGPS & the Trump dossier.

53) He *has* found Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Do you know what it was?

Shall I tell you?

54) He found a MASSIVE Russian bribery scheme involving 1 of the Presidential candidates in which she compromised US nat'l security.

55) He *also* found this selfsame candidate illegally funding solicitation of info from Russian gov't sources to smear the OTHER candidate.

56) And to compound THAT offense, this candidate also tried to HIDE her funding of this dossier by using a law firm, which is illegal.

57) The investigation is mostly over. Most of the indictments from the grand jury/juries have been made, sealed.

58) You're all about to witness something that was deemed to be an impossibility.

59) A previous administration that was so corrupt across so many agencies with so many people involved, it made it invincible....

60) is about to be rolled up.

Dozens of people are going to prison. And you know most of the names.

61) Not until the hammer actually falls & all the indictments are unsealed will most people figure out what Trump & his team did.

62) DNC Media never had a chance to compromise/thwart the investigation of #UraniumOne & #FusionGPS because they fell for the COVER STORY.

63) It's literally too late at this point to stop what's coming. That window closed weeks ago.

64) Examples will be made out of these people. When Trump & Sessions are done, NO ONE will ever try this kind of treason again.

/end.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:48 pm

The controversial dossier containing salacious allegations about President Donald Trump and his possible connections to Russia, including coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, resulted from funding by Hilary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee to the firm Fusion GPS, Fox News has confirmed.

More on this: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/24/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-fund-research-that-led-to-salacious-trump-dossier-report-says.html

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:17 am

https://youtu.be/uQF1II-_xTE

Mark Taylor – The Enemy Turns & Devours One Another

Greg Hunter 

Published on Nov 4, 2017Author of “The Trump Prophecy,”

God has stopped the enemy’s timeline. So, you should just strap in. This is going to get bigger and bigger. The exposures are going to continue to keep coming, and these military style tribunals are going to take place. You’re even seeing Hollywood getting wrecked right now. This is just the beginning.”

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:47 pm

November 5, 2017

“Deep State” Bloodbath Moves To Saudi Arabia As Trump-NSA Forces Continue Rampage

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that National Security Agency (NSA) forces loyal to President Donald Trump have moved the “rampage-bloodbath” they’ve initiated against their “Deep State” enemies to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia—and where, just hours ago, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman began a shocking purge of his government by his ordering the immediate arrest of 10 senior princes and over 38 ministers due to their terrorist money laundering associations with both the Bush Crime Family and Clinton Crime Family—and that includes one of the richest men in world, Prince al-Walid bin Talal. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” President Donald Trump

According to this report, during last months historic visit to Russia, Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz revealed to President Putin that President Trump had been delivering to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman “vast hordes” of NSA intercepted communications showing in “extreme detail” the terrorist money laundering operation being conducted between top Saudi officials and both the Bush and Clinton crime families—with the final delivery of these shocking communications being made this past week by Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner during his “unannounced” visit to Saudi Arabia.

Important to note about these communications delivered by President Trump to Saudi Arabia, this report explains, is that they were intercepted over decades by one of the most powerful intelligence organizations in the world called the National Security Agency—whom even, in 2009, President Obama’s CIA Director nominee Leon Panetta was confused about in his mistakenly stating before the US Congress that they were under the control of the Director of National Intelligence—but who are, in fact, under the direct control of the US military.

This Obama Regime failure to fully understand the power of NSA, this report continues, resulted in them never being able to corrupt it like they did the Justice Department, FBI and CIA—and was most effectively demonstrated this past year when NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers defied Obama and rushed to Trump’s side to warn him of what the “Deep State” was doing to destroy him—and that led to Obama’s top intelligence and defence officials calling for Admiral Rogers to immediately be fired—but that President Obama was too in fear of to do.

As to why President Obama feared the NSA, this report explains, is because this massive intelligence agency records every phone call and electronic communication made in nearly the entire world—and once having recorded everything, they then store it in their gigantic Utah Data Center from which they can “share” what they have with other US intelligence agencies—and that barely 8 weeks prior to Obama winning his 2008 presidential election, they “not-so-subtly” demonstrated the power of—and that the American actor Shia LaBeouf attested to during his 16 September 2008 appearance on the Tonight Show television programe.

With the NSA alerting the incoming Obama Regime through its Shia LaBeouf “conduit” of what they were capable of, this “warning” was, also, this report continues, a misdirection of their full capabilities—and that was revealed by former CIA operative Edward Snowden in his 2013 NSA Files release proving that not one-out-of-five calls (20%) were being recorded, but that up to 80% of them were.

The full power of the NSA is important to understand, this report says, because unbeknownst to the majority of the American people, it is entirely legal under US law to have these phone calls recorded, it is only illegal when they are listened to without a warrant being issued—and with barely a handful of these people knowing that President Trump has the full legal power to do all by himself.

Known in American Constitutional legal circles as a “Taney Arrest Warrant”, this report explains, during the Civil War. President Abraham Lincoln personally issued an arrest warrant for Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court Robert Taney—and though never executed, but confirmed by historical documents as being true, it has never been disputed as a power given by the US Constitution to a President who controls the entire Executive Branch of the government.

In times of national crisis, too, this report details, American presidents have the full legal power to take on all of the duties of the entire Executive Branch—and that President Lincoln did during the Civil War that allowed him to suspend the writ of habeas corpus and arrest more than 14,000 political prisoners and shut down more than 300 newspapers.

With American being warned that it is nearing a new Civil War, this report says, President Trump this past week cryptically began Tweeting and publically stating that he was nearing taking full control over his Executive Branch of government like Lincoln had done before him—and that his leftist “Deep State” enemies are now calling “an impeachable offence”—but that the US Constitution says he has the full power to do—and with Trump, also, being able to wield the fearsome 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious Conspiracy federal law which states:

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

With the Obama-Clinton Democratic Party openly calling for the overthrow of President Trump, who have joined by Hollywood, likewise, calling for Trump’s overthrow, and America’s elite media trying to take Trump out too, this report continues, all of them are in gross violation of America’s sedition and treason laws which strictly forbid such actions—and which the NSA has begun retaliating against.

As explained to President Putin by King Salman bin Abdulaziz last month during their historic meeting, this report explains, the NSA was given a secret warrant 3 months ago by President Trump authorizing them to search for and find potential criminal sexual offences committed against women and/or children by political persons, Hollywood celebrities and media elites—and when such criminal sexual crimes were discovered, the NSA was to then contact the victims to notify them that the information could become public knowledge in any future prosecutions.

Scouring through decades of intercepted communications (emails/phone calls/etc.) in order to find such criminal sexual offences occurring against women and children by these elite leftists, this report says, the NSA’s contacting of these victims created a tidal wave of accusations being made public—and not by the NSA, but by the victims themselves who believed it was in their best interest to make the facts known before anyone else.

With both Hollywood and the US mainstream media elites now being reported to be in total panic over who will be outed next as a sexual abuser, this report details, the Trump-NSA retaliation against the “Deep State” is nearing “bloodbath proportions”—and whose now publically outed sexual predators include Hollywood icons Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey who made numerous videos calling for the overthrow of Trump, and elite anti-Trump media journalists Hamilton Fish, Leon Wieseltier, David Corn, Michael Oreskes, Mark Halperin—and numerous others soon to be destroyed too. [Note: Click on these persons names to learn of their powerful positions and the vile crimes their accused of committing.]

Sexual predators Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner and Bill Cosby all given Americas highest civilian medal by President Obama

Like President Trump accomplished against his “Deep State” leftist enemies by publically outing them for the vile sexual predators they are, too, this report continues, so did he, also, issue another secret warrant to the NSA ordering them to “discover and document” all of the illegal money laundering ties between Saudi elites and both the Bush and Clinton crime families—many of which were long known since the 2004 publication of the shocking research book titled “House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties” that begins by asking the most politically explosive question in modern American history:

How is it that two days after 9/11, when U.S. air traffic was tightly restricted, 140 Saudis, many immediate kin to Osama Bin Laden, were permitted to leave the country without being questioned by U.S. intelligence?

In order to keep their vast international criminal money laundering operation ongoing, this report notes, the Bush Crime Family worked jointly with the Clinton Crime Family—with Hillary Clinton being lavished with tens-of-millions of dollars by the Saudis, and their extremist Islamic allies, in order to insure her 2016 US presidential victory—and that was masterminded by Prince al-Walid bin Talal—who in addition to being one of the richest men in world, and called “the Warren Buffet of Saudi Arabia”, is a personal friend of the globalist Bill Gates, owns large stakes in too many powerful American companies to count, and as an owner of Twitter, and knowing that his arrest was near, personally ordered President Trump’s Twitter account to be deleted—and that Twitter “explained” was done by an employee who was “leaving the company”—which is, sort of, true as Prince al-Walid bin Talal is now living in a jail cell and won’t be showing up at his Twitter office anytime soon.

With anyone of sound mind knowing that if Trump became president he would destroy both the Bush and Clinton Crime Families, and use Saudi Arabia to help him to it as they know “where all the bodies are buried”, this report says, President Obama, just weeks before the 2016 election, stunningly offered the Saudis more than $115 billion in weapons, other military equipment and training—the most of any US administration in the 71-year history of the US-Saudi alliance—in order to protect himself—but whose “answer” was received today by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman arresting everyone having had any contact with anyone associated with the Obama’s, Bush’s or Clinton’s he could find in his nations government.

When the Saudis make you leave from the bottom of your plane, maybe you should get the message they’re sending.

…but when their King personally greets you with a red carpet and flowers? No words are needed.

TThis report concludes by noting that Saudi Arabia’s taking down of all those associated with Bush and Clinton Crime Families, just hours ago, was deliberately timed to coincide with President Trump’s 12-day trip to Asia where he will be under the “maximum protection” from assassination by special police forces from the nations of Japan, China, Vietnam and the Philippines, none of whom are friendly with the “Deep State” warmongers—with Japan going so far as to create an elite all woman police force to protect the lives of Trump’s wife First Lady Melania and his daughter Ivanka—and whose danger of a public execution is all to real as the last American leader to go to war against the “Deep State”, President John F. Kennedy, was shockingly abandoned by his Secret Service protectors just minutes before the CIA exploded his head in hail of bullets.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=86941

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2088&v=jzrHzjxAKxw
    Simon Parkes: 2017-11-05 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes (11-5 show)
    (under 2hrs) Positive message

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUt7FuSdq1g
    "I HATE Every One of Them!" Undercover FBI Agent REVEALS All
    to Tucker in Bombshell Interview

Tucker Carlson interviews undercover FBI agent Tamer El Noury.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Take with a grain of salt. Entertaining at least if not validated. C

FULL FULFORD AUDIO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEeQV50wUaQ&feature=em-uploademail

Purge of Khazarian mobsters intensifies as Trump is kept safe in Asia
    By Benjamin Fulford White Dragon Society

There can be no doubt whatsoever that the worldwide purge of the Khazarian mafia now has reached a tipping point of no return, with arrests and purges in the U.S. and Saudi Arabia.

In the Middle East, Iran-linked Hezbollah now effectively rules Lebanon after Saudi puppet Prime Minister Saad Hariri was forced to resign. His resignation was followed by the purge of hundreds of princes, generals, religious leaders, and others by de facto Saudi King Muhammad bin Salman.

This purge was especially important because it cut off one of the last major remaining sources of Bush/Clinton mafia money and power. Many of the princes purged were homosexually bonded with members of the Bush family and their top lieutenants when they studied in the United States, according to confessions of Kay Griggs, wife of a Skull and Bones Society member, and others.

This is how Pentagon sources described the unfolding crackdown: “The Saudi purge of the Bush-Clinton pedo terror faction—including [Osama Bin Laden’s brother] Bakr bin Laden and anti-Trumper [Prince] Al-Waleed bin Talal—is timed to the Paradise Papers leak,

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/05/paradise-papers-leak-reveals-secrets-of-world-elites-hidden-wealth?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_New_Post

…the arrest of Tony Podesta, and the surrender of Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.” Tony Podesta is a powerful Washington lobbyist whose brother John was campaign manager for Hillary Clinton (Rockefeller) and chief of staff for Bill Clinton (Rockefeller). Al-Waleed bought large shareholdings of Rockefeller’s Citibank.

The ramifications of these leaks, arrests, and purges reach out in many directions. Aftershocks, further arrests, and further purges are sure to be felt and seen in the Middle East, Japan, Europe, and the U.S. over the coming days.

Already, Trump Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross (child) has been implicated. So has Canadian magnate Stephen Bronfman, whose family made its fortune selling booze to Al Capone. These names are just the tip of the iceberg.

The start of the purge was timed to coincide with Trump’s visit to Asia so as to be able to more easily protect Trump and his family from retaliatory action, say Pentagon and CIA sources.

However, in a sign that the battle is far from over, two separate warnings were conveyed to this writer last week concerning Trump. One was a “source close to North Korea,” and the other a veteran CIA officer stationed in Asia.

The North Korean-linked source said that if Trump provoked a war against North Korea, “he would not leave Asia alive.” The CIA source, for his part, said, “I heard whispers in the shadows that there is a special surprise waiting for him in Vietnam, and it is not his meeting with Putin on the sidelines.”

From an Asian perspective, the purge of Prince Al-Waleed is interesting because he is a main actor behind the $100 billion Saudi fund for Korean-Japanese tycoon Masayoshi Son. Son is the guy who bought the Rockefeller-linked Fortress Investment Group. Fortress owns Musashi Engineering, the company that makes the voting machines that steal elections for slave Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his party.

This is what CIA in Asia had to say about him: “Regarding Masayoshi Son, expect a heart attack or ritual suicide—from the stress, of course. This could be a Christmas or New Year’s gift to the people of Japan.”

For now, though, the Japanese slave political establishment, sensing that their survival is at stake, is working as hard as it can to suck up to Trump as he visits this country. Sources close to the imperial family say the Emperor rewarded Trump with a bond worth One Quadrillion Yen (about $9 trillion), courtesy of Henry Kissinger.

This may buy time for the Washington, D.C. Corporation of which Trump is President, but its real fate is more likely to be decided in Vietnam when Trump meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Pentagon sources think Xi is now the true strongman of China, and offered the following analysis of his post-Congress position:

“It appears that Chairman Xi is now paramount leader with no anointed successor and control of five votes on the Politburo Standing Committee (PBSC), since Han Zheng is the only guy from the Shanghai or Jiang faction, and Prime Minister Li Keqiang is from the Hu faction. The other four guys are colorless and loyal to Xi, even though they rose under Hu and Jiang. Wang Huning appears to provide continuity, since he also worked for both Jiang and Hu.”

However, Chinese intelligence sources tell this writer that Xi Jinping was chosen as leader because he is tall and looks good in G20 photo shoots, but that he is really just a figurehead for collective decisionmaking. The overall balance in the Politburo Standing Committee is two votes for Southern China (Guandong), two for Coastal China (Shanghai), and three for the North and the interior (Beijing).

In any case, the new Chinese regime is ready to take action, and if the world is lucky, they will ignore Khazarian bluffs about starting World War 3 and will force bankruptcy of the world, disrupting and terrorizing the D.C. Corporation. Let’s see what happens in Vietnam on November 10 and 11 and keep our fingers crossed.

The owner of the D.C. Corporation—the Federal Reserve Board—has no more Khazarians on its board of directors now that Janet Yellen, Stan Fischer, and now Goldmanite New York Fed Chief William Dudley have been forced out. The new non-Khazarian management of the Fed will be left holding the bag, because the system they are taking over is collapsing, whether they wish it or not.

In October, the first month after the U.S. Corporate government failed to meet its September 30th payment deadline, U.S. government debt rose by $200 billion in a single month, while 960,000 people left the workforce. This same government is pretending its wholly-owned Puerto Rico subsidiary has no electricity because of a hurricane, and not because it is unable to pay its electricity bills. Meanwhile, despite a collapsing real economy, the stock market keeps reaching new highs, thanks in large part to buying by the Rothschild-owned Swiss central bank.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/people-not-labor-force-soar-record-954-million-968000-drop-out-one-month

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-30/us-government-quietly-added-200-billion-national-debt-month-alone

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/swiss-national-bank-now-owns-record-88-billion-us-stocks

It also appears the Khazarians are running out of places from which to steal gold. Remember how the Canadian government announced its gold reserves ran out in March of 2016?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/canada-s-gold-reserve-sell-off-makes-sense-experts-1.2804492

Well, it appears they have resorted to selling fake gold since then, given that the Royal Canadian Mint has been caught selling a fake gold bar.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-30/could-be-huge-gold-bar-certified-royal-canadian-mint-exposed-fake

Don’t forget about U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin tweeting from Fort Knox on the day of the August 21st solar eclipse that he is “Glad gold is safe,” without offering an ounce (let alone a gram) of proof that this was true.

The sooner the U.S. military and agencies reboot the entire U.S. government structure, hopefully with Canadian help, the less the ultimate pain will be.

In any case, the U.S. military and agency white hats are definitely continuing their purge of Khazarian mob influence. Pentagon sources say the charges leveled against former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort for failing to register as a foreign agent “may be a new normal to shut down lobbyists and Jewish [Khazarian] organizations like AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee) for acting as unregistered foreign agents of Israel.”

Also, the purge of Hollywood is starting to snowball. Here is how a Pentagon source summed up the situation: “Harveywood morphed into Pedowood, as Kevin Spacey was exposed as pedo who also flew on Jeff Epstein’s plane, ‘the Lolita Express,’ with Bill Clinton. Spacey was forced to come out of closet as gay to conflate LGBT with pedos to stop the Khazarian normalization of homos, pedos, and pederasts.”

The source continued by noting that, “After Harvey Weinstein, punishment was ‘fast n furious’ as Netflix fired Spacey from ‘House of Cards,’ CBS may remove Khazarian actor Jeremy Piven from the TV drama ‘Wisdom of the Crowd’ or cancel the show, and another Khazarian predator producer/director Brett Ratner lost his Warner Brothers deal and was kicked off the studio lot for sexual assault.”

According to U.S. Naval Intelligence, the real force behind the purge of Hollywood has been the NSA, which has been quietly informing victims of pederasts that they can provide proof to back up their accusations against their tormentors.

Now that Washington, D.C. politicians, academia, and Hollywood are being purged of satanic Khazarian gangster control, we assume the medical and pharmacidical establishments will be next on the list. A heavy-duty raid on the American Medical Association headquarters, with a special focus on cancer-related information, would be a very good place to start. On this front, we understand that Bill Gates has already been singing like a canary under special custody.

It’s certain that the war against the genocidal satan-worshipping Khazarian mob is not over yet, but it is no longer possible to deny that they are losing and doomed. They have been warned to “surrender or die.” We expect both to happen in increasing quantities before the nightmare ends and humanity is freed.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Bannon on Saudi Arabia purge: 'The elites are absolutely shocked'

“And I’ve got to tell you, for all the elites out in the world, the Party of Davos guys are sitting there today gobsmacked, absolutely shocked,” he said. “The largest financier in the Arab world, the Muslim world, is Prince Alwaleed. He’s got stakes in just about every high-tech company. He’s a huge partner of Rupert Murdoch. When he came to the United States back in the early nineties, he was actually a client of my firm as he got into Hollywood; he got into media. He owns a huge stake in Citicorp, he saved Citicorp from going bankrupt.”

“People are stunned today that he was put under house arrest, put under arrest yesterday in Saudi Arabia, in this situation of what they called corruption, money laundering, et cetera. People are thinking this is directly tied to the financing of the Muslim Brotherhood, this whole thing about cleaning up Saudi Arabia to take care of this. You’re going to see a lot of changes. This thing is far, far from over. You’re at the top of the first inning. You’re probably at the first batter,” Bannon said.

... Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

I have great confidence in King Salman and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they know exactly what they are doing....Some of those they are harshly treating have been “milking” their country for years!...

~~~~~~~~

Imperator_Rex is usually pretty insightful.

[link to twitter.com (secure) https://twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216 ]

Imperator_Rex- @Imperator_Rex3

1. Will Hillary Clinton be indicted? Of course she will. As will Bill Clinton, Eric Holder & the Podestas. And many others.
    4:47 PM - 6 Nov 2017

2. Jailed? Maybe not Bill, but the others? Almost certainly.

3. And when it happens, everyone will be shocked by the crime that these people have committed.

4. These are the worst crimes committed in American history, because they almost destroyed the government.

5. If the Clintons had won the keys to the WH, America was going down. That's how serious this is.

6. The strange thing, however, is that when this all goes down, anyone with a functioning synapse won't be surprised at how it happened.

7. In fact, most people will go 'yeah, now I look at it, it was obvious from the very start.' Let me explain.

8. First, what follows won't be any surprise to the relevant authorities, esp Trump & Sessions.

9. As @drawandstrike & @ThomasWictor have been saying for some time (and yours truly), they're WAY ahead of us and the MSM.

10. And it's too late for the key targets, esp the Clintons, to stop what's coming.

11. It's now just a question of how to round the targets up, without causing too much disturbance, or threatening public safety.

12. So - let's try and separate ourselves from the feverish speculation that's swirling around and just look at some basic facts.

13. My thread yesterday showed Trump has prepared the ground for a massive anti-corruption drive, headed by Christopher Wray at the FBI.

14. Wray's going to focus on white collar crime, in particular money laundering, bribery, racketeering, fraud and government corruption.

15. Jeff Sessions, who has been most unfairly smeared, will lead the prosecutions at DOJ. These will likely last for a number of years.

16. Think of an American Nuremberg trial & you'll get the drift of how huge this will be. Painful, but necessary.

17. Many will be indicted. Anyone who has engaged in criminal activity will be targeted. On both sides of the aisle, but mostly Democrat.

18. However, there's no doubt about it - the Clinton network is target #1.

19. #TheStorm has already started. You will have seen the massive corruption purge in Saudi Arabia.

20. Many of those targeted, esp Alaweed, are linked to the Clintons & the CF, so IMO it's definitely linked to whats coming in the US.

21. Much of the focus will be on the Clinton's money laundering schemes.

22. Let's try and get ahead of the game and understand what they've been up to.

23. Many people associate money laundering with dodgy drug traffickers and pallets of cash. Pablo Escobar, NARCOs etc.

24. The cash is 'cleaned', via legitimate organizations often owned by the crooks, eg banks. All to a Scorcese script.

25. But money laundering doesn't have to be that dramatic, to be just as criminal. The most effective schemes are often quite boring.

26. So, take the U1 scandal. @drawandstrike has correctly that Sessions has been investigating this in the shadows for some time.

27. We know that some $145 million in donations were made to the CF during the period where CFIUS approved the sale of U1.

28. We also know that the sale gave Putin, via Rosatom, access to US uranium & the ability to export it into his distribution networks.

29. Even a 10 year old kid could see that this outcome is an obvious threat to US security interests. There's just no argument about it.

30. We ALSO know that Hillary Clinton knew this would happen. Anyone who denies this now is lying, mostly to themselves.

31. She led the Russian reset, knew about FBI investigation into Tenam's illegal activities & was fully aware that Putin was enemy #1.

New conversation

32. Clinton knew full well what Putin was up to & how important U1 was to him. Yet she never disclosed this to CFIUS, or nixed the sale.

33. Or told anyone about the $145 million donations that had been made to the CF by U1 people.

34. IMO, Eric Holder also knew. His job was to shut down any investigations that may compromise what the Clintons were doing.

35. And to threaten and intimidate possible witnesses. I suspect we will learn that he profited from it handsomely, as well.

36. Back to the $ 145 million pay day. How did the money laundering scheme work?

37. The 'donations' weren't made direct to the CF in the USA. Most were made to the Canadian 'charity', the CGEP.

38. That would be the (Bill) Clinton & (Frank) Giustra Enterprise Partnership. Both CF board members. But why to a Canadian 'charity'?

39.B/C in Canada, charities don't have to disclose the identity of donors, or $ value of 'donations', to the government. In the US they do.

40. The 'charity' then 'donates' to the CF. The US authorities could only ID the Canadian charity, not the original donors.

41. See how these crooks work? The dodgy money becomes legit as it is laundered along the way, ending up in the CF. (Clinton Foundation)

42. Once the $ are in the CF, it is diverted to the Clintons via expenses such as first class travel, /...

43./..personal expenses (eg Chelsea Clintons wedding) & into their back pockets. With a lot of tax avoided (illegally) along the way.

44. It's no surprise that Bill Clinton used Marc Rich's services when he first set up the CF.

45. Clinton famously pardoned Rich for what crimes?

46. Oh yeah, that's right. Money laundering, income tax evasion, wire fraud & racketeering.

47. Note - Hillary & Bills money laundering schemes are NOT news. Many talented reporters were onto these crimes years ago.

48. BUT they've never been investigated properly. Again, we will find out why & who was protecting the Clintons in due course.

49. And U1 is just one example (of many) of the Clintons using the CF & State Dept to launder money, using 'pay for play' schemes.

50. It gets worse. The Clintons didn't just use the CF to enrich themselves to the detriment of the US.

51. I suspect we will also learn about how they used the DNC & other front organizations (eg law firms) to do it.

52. With the DNC, I'm certain the vile Donna Brazile has flipped. And the Sanders people won't hold back helping the authorities, either.

53. They suspected Clinton was using the DNC to launder money some time ago, see

54. That is just the money laundering aspect. There are many other crimes the Clintons have committed. We don't know the half of it.

55. My point is that we need to get real. It's obvious to me where things are heading & it's all aimed at the Clintons & their cronies.

56. America has become very ill because of these criminals. They need to be brought to justice if any recovery can happen.

57. What they did was rotting the heart of the Republic. Literally destroying America. There's no other way to describe it, is there?

58. By now, I'm pretty sure the Clintons have been told what's going to happen. They need to get their affairs in order.

59. They also need to put in place measures to protect Chelsea & her family. I think she is innocent.

60. Her life will be unbearable, though. The betrayal is immense.

61. They'll then be indicted and arrested. On Nov 8, I'd say. But it doesn't really matter. It's inevitable.

62. And then the Clintons need to make some form of peace with God. Because America will never forgive them for what they've done.

63.Have no fear. One man saw it early & knows what to do : Donald J Trump. And as he's promised, he's not going to let us down.

64. The end.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:58 am

November 8, 2017

FBI Raids Hillary Clinton “Death Factory” As More “Deep State” Trump Attacks Exposed

A stunning new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) forces loyal to President Donald Trump have just conducted a massive raid against one of the largest “body-part death factories” in the US after it was linked to both Hillary Clinton and CIA gun runner and human smuggler Stephen Paddock (who was the “designated patsy” for the Las Vegas massacre)—while at the same time, the “Deep State” attacks against Trump over his supposed collusion with Russia are now being called “an embarrassment to America” after their being exposed for the lies they really are.  [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

Brainwashed Americans believe President Trump made up the “Deep State”…how wrong they are!

According to this report, during the past 24 hours, FBI forces from both Las Vegas and Washington D.C. joined with their counterparts in Portland, Oregon, and descended en masse upon one of America’s largest wholesalers of human body parts named MedCure—whose business is described as soliciting thousands of Americans to donate their bodies to science each year—and who then profits by dissecting the parts and distributing them for use by researchers and educators throughout the world.

MedCure was founded in 2006 by David Urbina and Janis Locenieks, this report details, but became “highly concerning” to FBI investigators in Washington D.C. when they discovered that the international law firm Perkins Coie had been paying over $100,000 a year to a Beaverton, Oregon company named Wood Furniture Pdx—whose sole owner is MedCure founder Janis Locenieks, with its supposed woodworking factory location, at 4016 SW 96th Ave Beaverton, Oregon, being no such thing as it’s a single residence mansion valued at over $550,000—with it, also, being important to note that Perkins Coie was directed by both the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to retain Fusion GPS, in April of 2016, to compile the fake “Russian Dossier” on President Trump.

While FBI investigators in Washington D.C. were becoming “highly concerned” as to why Hillary Clinton’s law firm was paying MedCure founder Janis Locenieks hundreds-of-thousands of dollars, this report continues, FBI investigators in Las Vegas, at the same time, became “shockingly alarmed” after they discovered that CIA gun runner and human smuggler Stephen Paddock made regular deliveries to the MedCure facility in Henderson, Nevada—and though SVR intelligence analysts do not suggest that Paddock was using MedCure as a “body dumping station”, they do stunningly note that Nevada has the worst laws governing human remains in the entire US—whose elected or appointed Sheriffs are mandated by law to be coroners, even without medical education—and who are, also, the sole determiner as to the cause of death—thus making this State the “perfect/ideal” location to rid oneself of the unwanted bodies of those killed during illegal human smuggling operations.    

As these FBI forces loyal to President Trump continue closing in on Hillary Clinton,  and all of her criminal accomplices, too, this report says, the “Deep State’s” defense of her by falsely claiming Trump had colluded with Russia has now collapsed into what is now being compared to a Hound of the Baskervilles chasing its tail event, where “the hound has caught its own tail and devoured itself from behind to the point that it has become a deformed biped”—and is now making America the laughingstock of nations the world over.

To why the entire world is laughing at these insane American’s, this report explains, is due to their all knowing the most important simple fact underlying the entire Trump-Russia “Deep State” fairytale—and which is the two central pillars of this fable, the Democrats being hacked, and the “Russia Dossier”, were entirely made up lies bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton and her Democrats in order to sooth their being defeated by President Trump.

Where in normal times such nonsensical claims of Trump colluding with Russia would have been relegated to the dustbin of history where it belonged, this report details, the American people were, instead, blindsided by their propaganda mainstream media—that operates as the communications arm of the Democratic Party—and who were shockingly being paid by Hillary Clinton’s “Russia Dossier” creator Fusion GPS to spread these made up lies as if they were truth—with many of these supposed mainstream journalists, also, being on the direct payroll of Fusion GPS itself.

Even to the “Deep State’s” supposed triumph of “discovering” that a Russian lawyer had met with top Trump officials before the election, this report continues, even it has now been exposed as being a set up as this lawyer has now been discovered to have met with Hillary Clinton’s fake “Russia Dossier” firm Fusion GPS both prior to, and after, this meeting occurring.

Though the highly respected, and award winning international affairs journalist Joe Lauria attempted to warn the readers of the leftist Huffington Post that Hillary Clinton’s “cash for trash” fake Trump-Russia collusion fairytale was all made up, this report says, the Huffington Post quickly deleted his article—and replaced it with one accusing former Democratic National Committee leader Donna Brazile of now colluding with Russia—and whose “journalistic perceptions” have become so acute, SVR analysts are warning that the Huffington Post may soon discover that President Putin has ties to Russia too!

Failing to see any humor at all in this entire Russia hysteria mess created by Hillary Clinton and her leftist mainstream propaganda media allies, though, this report concludes, is CIA Director Mike Pompeo—who has just met, under orders from President Trump, with one of the most feared by the “Deep State” US intelligence officials in America today named William Binney, who, along with other top US intelligence officials, provided Trump with the proof that the DNC hadn’t been hacked by Russia—with CIA Director Pompeo, afterwards, then taking what is being called “the unusual step” of having the CIA’s Counterintelligence Mission Center, which would likely play a role in any inquiries by the agency into Russian election meddling, report directly to him—and who yesterday, too, began a massive hiring drive of spies to man his Directorate of Operation (formerly Clandestine Service)—and that he stunningly opened to American’s high school students, too—nearly all of whom are part of Generation Z the Security Council has previously warned will soon join President Trump to “cleanse America”.

November 8, 2017 ©️ EU and US all rights reserved.  Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llpDvNHxq-o
    Intel Briefing - Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan, Leo Wanta (11-9-17)
    Stew, Tom and Leo go over the very latest including some pedophile shockers at the end.
    Obama has been charged with treason.
    Voice quality is not the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csl_peSIGUQ
    Hillary Campaign paid $1 MILLION to silence witnesses in Trump Dossier
    News commentary by Dick Morris, the former 20-year senior political advisor
    to Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:54 am