tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Grateful for the Ride

JoeEcho

Grateful for the Ride

Post  JoeEcho on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:36 am

Every Moment is the Same Moment throughout time. It's the same moment you and I share this moment.

It's a form of time travel. Just think, in like 255 B.C., a moment then, is this moment now. And the future moment now in say 2550 A.D. is this moment. Not to have changed, though it seems like it.

Birth, moment
    Death, moment
    Child, moment
    Adult, moment
    Etc. Etc.

When one speaks of 'that moment', they are speaking in the moment. That moment is this moment.

Moment and consciousness goes hand in hand. Without a consciousness there would be no moment (to observe). Without moment there would be no time for consciousness.

Now, take a moment to appreciate this post. I kid. I kid.  jocolor

Moment would be like any old car on any old street UNTIL you get in it and then  everything around the car is of a sophisticated simulation technology that totally mimics reality as defined by that which you stepped out of before getting in the car. The observing of your reality is seamlessly switched to the simulation.  Now imagine you did not KNOW it was a simulation test? All your neurons responsible agree that you are driving this car around somewhere, no question. If someone sitting next to you told you, with all seriousness, that you were in a simulation you'd look at them like they were crazy or 'messing with you'. You might not really believe it until you saw the actual simulation with your own eyes. So the analogy is that from say.... the moment you took the car for a drive until you got back or finished driving nothing really ever happened, the car never moved from that spot. The summation is that (until shown the simulation) your truth may have been that you went for a drive but is that really the truth? The mind's conclusion doesn't mean it is the conclusion. The Truth never changes, it's the lie (that it does).

'We' all astral travel/ project, it's just at times we don't define some of it that way.

P.s. My overthinking may have got me 'here' but it's not going to be able to get me out. How rude of it!  bounce  But that's okay.....

I am just grateful for the ride!

Funny how the thumbs up hand gesture is essentially the same hand gesture as for hitchhiking.

Get your thumbs up gesture out, LET'S RIDE!

We can laugh our life away and be free once more
    Pris

Re: Grateful for the Ride

Post  Pris on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:17 pm

I've enjoyed taking rides with others (sometimes), but for the most part, I like to drive.
    Others are always welcome to ride along with me (so long as they don't try to take over the wheel lol).
    I like to be the one in control of the vehicle at all times no matter what form the vehicle takes.

....................Life is a string of moments.  Grab a hold of it.

JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Pris, I bought you a gift.....

No No, it's not defective.

What was that?

You say there is supposed to be a key there?

Oh no, you're imagining that, there has never been a key there.

Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:39 pm

JoeEcho wrote:Death, moment
    Child, moment
    Adult, moment
    Etc. Etc.

When one speaks of 'that moment', they are speaking in the moment. That moment is this moment.

Moment and consciousness goes hand in hand. Without a consciousness there would be no moment (to observe). Without moment there would be no time for consciousness.

Now, take a moment to appreciate this post. I kid. I kid.  jocolor

Moment would be like any old car on any old street UNTIL you get in it and then  everything around the car is of a sophisticated simulation technology that totally mimics reality as defined by that which you stepped out of before getting in the car. The observing of your reality is seamlessly switched to the simulation.  Now imagine you did not KNOW it was a simulation test? All your neurons responsible agree that you are driving this car around somewhere, no question. If someone sitting next to you told you, with all seriousness, that you were in a simulation you'd look at them like they were crazy or 'messing with you'. You might not really believe it until you saw the actual simulation with your own eyes. So the analogy is that from say.... the moment you took the car for a drive until you got back or finished driving nothing really ever happened, the car never moved from that spot. The summation is that (until shown the simulation) your truth may have been that you went for a drive but is that really the truth? The mind's conclusion doesn't mean it is the conclusion. The Truth never changes, it's the lie (that it does).

'We' all astral travel/ project, it's just at times we don't define some of it that way.

We can laugh our life away and be free once more

Yes, life (whatever that is, conscious awareness with and/or without form?) is every perceived moment to every perceived moment.  Very Happy
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 pm

JoeEcho wrote:

Pris, I bought you a gift.....

No No, it's not defective.

What was that?

You say there is supposed to be a key there?

Oh no, you're imagining that, there has never been a key there.

Hahaha don't you even THINK you can take away my control.

........................Without question.

JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:48 pm