tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

I, Jesus, am Lucifer

Pris

Re: I, Jesus, am Lucifer

Post  Pris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:58 pm

JoeEcho wrote:
    Pris wrote:
    Lol well said, Joe!  I think a hierarchy in and of itself is absurd, but that can wait for another day. Very Happy

Certainly but it's not off topic for, as the story goes, there is a hierarchy between Jesus and Satan. Classic divide and conquer routine for control of the masses. And that is just part of the rabbit hole.

P.s. Bring plenty of carrots!

Right.  I was meaning hierarchy as in so-called 'authority' from government (let alone religion).

Yes... the so-called hierarchy between 'Jesus' and 'Satan'...  as perceived by some...  

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:56 pm

Pris wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Sometimes I wonder if you might be Sherry Shriner??!!
    Sometimes I wonder if this thread might be about you??!!
    Pris, sometimes I wonder if this might be you in antiquity??!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2014/07/08/07-07-14-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

Lol I'm not sure... but I'm guessing this is sort of a compliment coming from you, Oxy.  Thanks... I think. cat  

Btw, if I was Sherry Shriner, I wouldn't put this up, would I?  Very Happy

A book review on Sherry Shriner's 'Interview With The Devil':

Avoid at all costs.
    By Sane Human Being on June 6, 2016
    Format: Paperback

This woman is a delusional loon. Her crazy mythology seems to combine every conspiracy theory you ever heard with some weird version of the Christian bible, sufficiently skewed to grant herself a position of power and influence in the story. It shows a childish lack of imagination as if she just went on conspiracypedia.com and cut loose with the copy/paste until she had a new religion in her hands.

Do not feed this troll. She will end up a footnote on local news having shot and eaten one of her own relatives for being possessed or some other such nonsense. I suspect the positive reviews are all from her existing cult members who seem to follow her around like lost puppies hanging on her every insane word. I shudder to think what traumas these unfortunate individuals must have suffered in order to render them susceptible to her poisonous rhetoric.
    https://www.amazon.com/Interview-Devil-My-Conversation-Lucifer-ebook/product-reviews/B01G5L1CMM/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_2?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=2#R16YUUMW04J7TP

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9334p25-i-jesus-am-lucifer#129728
    Pris, I probably shouldn't have made it personal, but I guess I'm modeling the concept of an Ancient Egyptian Soul with Dozens of Bodies and Personalities, Who Might be Linked to a Mainframe, and Might've Ruled This Solar System for Thousands of Years by Controlling EVERYTHING and Playing ALL Sides!! I'm Tired of Casting My Speculative-Pearls Before the Swine, and I Think I Simply Wish to Silently Watch Things Play Out. My Health is Deteriorating, and I Don't Feel Like Working for Nothing to Accomplish Nothing. I Just Think We'll be Shocked When We Learn How Things Have REALLY Worked in This Solar System for Thousands of Years. I might not post again for a very-long time. I frankly might not be around much longer. Geronimo.
    Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Pris, I probably shouldn't have made it personal, but I guess I'm modeling the concept of an Ancient Egyptian Soul with Dozens of Bodies and Personalities, Who Might be Linked to a Mainframe, and Might've Ruled This Solar System for Thousands of Years by Controlling EVERYTHING and Playing ALL Sides!! I'm Tired of Casting My Speculative-Pearls Before the Swine, and I Think I Simply Wish to Silently Watch Things Play Out. My Health is Deteriorating, and I Don't Feel Like Working for Nothing to Accomplish Nothing. I Just Think We'll be Shocked When We Learn How Things Have REALLY Worked in This Solar System for Thousands of Years. I might not post again for a very-long time. I frankly might not be around much longer. Geronimo.

What's the point of 'Speculative-Pearls' if you do not cast them out?  Should there actually be some pearls, who better than swine to make something of them.  I wouldn't worry about it, Oxy.  Personally, I think everything we do is 'meant to be'.  Be full of gratitude.

The 'Ancient Egyptian Soul with Dozens of Bodies and Personalities...'  Yes, I've heard of that one before:  we're supposedly the splintered/fractured parts of one being -- or one 'soul'.  Also, this one 'soul' is supposedly shredded across multiple time lines (which further complicates things lol).  It's an interesting story/idea.

Yes... your health isn't too great lately?  Hugs to you, Oxy, whatever happens. I love you

Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Pris wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Once again, try studying that Ray Billington pdf  side by side with that Robert Morning Sky video. I'm NOT pushing this sort of thing. I'm NOT really pushing anything, other than providing a study-guide for a couple of CIA and NSA interns, who are getting PAID to keep track of my TRIPE!! I frankly don't give a DAMN if anyone bothers to take my quest somewhat seriously, or not. I think I might simply be doing this to feed my morbid curiosity regarding THIS PRESENT MADNESS!! BTW, notice that tattoo in the TREEE video. "RA" had a tattoo in the same place, and when I pointed this out to him, he said "You've got me all figured-out, don't you?!" TREEE once emailed me 50 email addresses of top NASA personnel!! Honest!! I never used these addresses, and I no longer have them. I could say more, but I don't want to keep repeating my little stories, and making a Completely Ignorant Fool out of myself. Here is a Sherry Shriner -- Daniel Ott interview. I don't follow Sherry, but I think she knows a lot of nasty information, which somehow makes me think about the unthinkable in connection with creating unconventional science-fiction which might contain some aspects of truth, as a launching-pad for Sirius-Researchers (if there are any)!!

http://www.vedicilluminations.com/downloads/Academic%20General/Billington_Ray_-_Religion_Without_God.pdf

I get bad vibes from Sherry Shriner.  Confusion, feels orchestrated (whether she's aware of it or not).  So, I'm really not interested in 'going there'.  Energy flows where attention goes after all so I don't want to send my energy in that direction to help it grow.

For me, I got some heavy-duty insights from Robert Morning Sky... he's one of my faves.  I've 'cherry-picked' from him.  He's given me much to CON-sider.  Placing the teachings of Robert Morning Sky next to the book, Religion Without God... if you mean sticking ETs/aliens in there as a different kind of 'focus'... and what I think about that?

My answer would depend on just how real/credible/provable any of this is and what I can 'prove' to you.  But, ultimately, I can only ever give you my point-of-view.

How real is real?  Just how real do ETs/aliens have to be to be 'real'?  Are we talking altered states or physical reality or both (or none)?

Would you even be asking me this question (questions in general) if you were raised by wolves? (I'll get to that later).

Wolves... the idea here is that if you were raised by wolves in the woods and that was all you were ever exposed to, then your whole world would be about wolves and the woods.  You wouldn't know anything else.  You wouldn't be fussing with other people's stories/experiences because none of it would matter.  The language you would speak would would be 'wolf talk'.  You'd live your life making it all up as you went long or following the rules of the wolf pack.

How much of what we think is truly our own?  We, who've been brainwashed and dumped on since Day One, can we even wrangle a single, independent thought?

Why focus on things in a way that disempowers when we can just as easily focus on things that empower?  It's a choice.

It's good to have curiosity about everything.  It's good to know when to cross the street so you don't get hit by a car.  It's also good to keep your head above the water, maintain a sense of humour, and not give in to fear.

Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:07 pm

I don't want to put this in Red's 'Bible' thread and figured this would be a good place to post it.

When it comes to the bible...  taken literally, here's an amusing (dark) take on it.  'God' isn't exactly nice.

This is NOT to be taken literal (that's the whole point).  It's still funny/sick regardless. Oooyeah 1

NOTE:  the number 42 is a significant number (that is used repeatedly in stories) that probably has more to do with the number of weeks for the gestation period of the human fetus (multiples of seven, the days of the week etc.) than anything else (not, for example, 42 actual kids that get torn to bits by two actual bears -- that's allegory).

Also, I'm entirely against the use of inorganic rock salt as a seasoning.  If you want to age yourself beyond recognition and kill yourself slowly (or quickly as the case may be), go ahead and eat it.  Turn yourself into a pillar of salt.
    rendeer

12 Craziest, Most Awful Things God Did in the Old Testament
    God was a bit of a hellraiser before Jesus softened him up.
    By Rob Bricken

1) Sending Bears to Murder Children

So a guy named Eliseus was traveling to Bethel when a bunch of kids popped up and made fun of him for being bald. That had to suck, and you can't blame Eliseus for being pissed and cursing them to God. But God had Eliseus' back, by which I mean he sent two bears to maul 42 of these kids to death. For making fun of a bald dude. I have to think Eliseus was looking for something along the lines of a spanking, or maybe the poetic justice of having the kids go bald, but nope, God went straight for the bear murder. But on the plus side, that pile of 40+ children's corpses never made fun of anybody again. (4 Kings 2:23-24)

2) Turning Lot's Wife to Salt

Most folks know about the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, two cities of sin God decided to kill everyone in instead of, you know, making them not full of sin. But this was a town that, when two angels were staying at Lot's place, gathered en masse and asked if they could rape them. I repeat: They wanted to rape angels. So they kind of had their destruction coming. Lot and his family were sent from the city before things went down, and Lot's wife looked back, and God turned her into a pillar of salt. It's generally understood that Lot's wife was looking back in a wistful kind of way at her angel-raping hometown, but the fact is there's nothing in the Bible to suggest this. Nor was Lot's family warned about looking back. Maybe Lot's wife wanted to see Sodom and Gomorrah get what was coming to it. Maybe she was thinking wistfully of the things she had to leave behind. Maybe she wondered if she had left the oven on. We'll never know, because God turned her into seasoning for breaking a rule she didn't know existed. (Genesis 19:26)

3) Hating Ugly People

In what should be good news for intolerant religious conservatives, God really does hate people who are different from the norm. Of course, God isn't as worried about skin color or sexual orientation as he is about whether you're ugly or not. Because if you're ugly, you can just go worship some other god, okay? (Even though God will punish you if you do and also they don't exist.) Here's the people God does not want coming into his churches: People with blemishes, blind people, the lame, those with flat noses, dwarves, people with scurvy, people with bad eyes, people with bad skin, and those that "hath their stones broken." Given that God is technically responsible for giving people all of these afflictions in the first place, this is an enormous dick move. (Leviticus 21:17-24)

4) Trying to Kill Moses

In terms of people who God likes, you'd think Moses would be pretty high up on the list, right? I mean, God appointed him to lead the Jews out of Egypt, parted the Red Sea for him, and even picked him to receive the 10 Commandments, right? Yet this didn't stop God from trying to kill Moses when he ran into him at "a lodging place." There is literally no explanation given in the Bible for God's decision to murder one of his chief supporters. The line is "At a lodging place on the way, the Lord met Moses and was about to kill him." The only sensible explanation for this is that God was drunk out of his mind and looking for a bar fight, and you better hope that's correct because the alternative is that God's a psychopath. How was God stopped from murdering his #1 fan? "But [Moses' wife] Zipporah took a flint knife, cut off her son's foreskin and touched Moses' feet with it ... So the Lord let him alone." Either the sight of a very unexpected circumcision sobered God up quickly, or he didn't want to touch a dude who just touched a severed foreskin. Still, it's Moses' son who's the real victim here. (Exodus 4:24-26)

5) Committing So Much Genocide

God has killed so many people, you guys. Okay, I mean technically, God has killed everyone if you subscribe to Judeo-Christian thought, but I'm not talking about indirect methods, I'm talking about God murdering countless people in horrible ways simply because he's pissed off. God drowning every single person on the planet besides Noah and his family is pretty well known, but he also helped the Israelites murder everyone in Jericho, Heshbon, Bashan and many more, usually killing women, children and animals at the same time. Hell, God once helped some Israelites kill 500,000 other Israelites. God's crazy.

6) Ordering His Underlings to Kill Their Own Children

God is obviously good at big picture dickishness, but he also took the time to be a dick on a more personal level. Abraham was another devout man God decided to f*** with, apparently because he knew he could. God ordered him to sacrifice his son to God (God was a fan of human sacrifice at the time). We know Abraham loved his son, so he was probably kind of upset with this, but hey, God's God. So Abraham tricked his unsuspecting son up a mountain onto a sacrificial altar and prepared to murder him. This story actually has a happy ending, in that right before Abraham drove a knife into his son's throat, God yelled "Psych!" and told him it was only a test. And then Abraham received some blessings after that for being willing to kill his own child at God's whim. And all it took was the dread of being forced to kill his own child on behalf of his angry deity and, presumably, a sh**-ton of awkward family dinners for the rest of his life. Abraham got off better than Jephthah, who had to follow through with murdering his daughter (burning her alive, specifically) in order to get on God's good side before battling the Ammonites. (Genesis 22:1-12)

7) Killing Egyptian Babies

Let's be completely up front: The Egyptians and the Jews did not get along. According to the Bible, the Egyptians enslaved the Jews, but the Jews had God on their side, if you kind of ignore God letting his people be enslaved in the first place. Rather getting his worshippers the hell out of there, God wanted to show those damned Egyptians what for, releasing 10 plagues that began with turning the river Nile into pure blood, and ending with the slaughter of the first-born of every single Egyptian man and animal. Now, I suppose it's possible that some, or even most of these first-borns were adults who were shitty to the Israelites. But some of them were babies who didn't even have the time to persecute the Jews yet. And what the hell did the animals do to the Jews to get caught up in this nightmare? You realize there were cats in Egypt, right? Cats who had first-borns? God killed kittens. (Numbers 16:41-49)

8 ) Killing a Dude for Not Making More Babies

So you're a dude named Onan and you have a brother named Er. God does not care for Er, and kills him. Standard God operating procedure. Then things gets weird. Onan's dad orders Onan to have sex with Er's wife — not marry, by the way, just have sex with. This is actually pretty awkward for Onan, sleeping with his sister-in-law, and rather than give her any more kids (she had two with Er already) he pulls out. God is so infuriated that Onan did not f*** his sister-in-law to completion that he kills him, too. Now, you could argue that God demands that intercourse be used specifically for procreation, but given how much God loves killing babies and children, I don't think his motives here are exceptionally pure. (Genesis 38:1-10)

9) Helping Samson Murder People to Pay Off a Bet

More evidence that God is possibly a low-level mobster: When his pal Samson got married, he was given 30 friends, and he posed them (a completely insane) riddle. Then he made a bet that if they could solve it in a week, Samson would give them all new clothes, but if they couldn't they would give Samson 30 pairs of new clothes. Well, Samson's wife wheedled the answer out of him and then told these dudes, at which point an angry Samson had to pay up. And here's where God comes in — literally, into Samson, giving him the power to murder 30 random people for their clothes. Only a true friend would help you commit mass murder to settle a completely stupid bet. (Judges 14:1-19)

10) Trying to Wrestle a Guy, Cheating, and Still Losing

And here's more evidence that God is a drunk maniac: Jacob was traveling with his two wives, his 11 kids, and all his earthly possessions and had sent them across a river. At that moment, a guy essentially leapt out of the bushes and started wrestling. It's God! They wrestle all night, and God cannot beat Jacob, so he uses his magic God powers to wrench Jacob's hip out of its socket. But Jacob still won't let him out of a headlock until God blesses him, because Jacob has figured out who this bizarre man is. God blesses him and wanders off, presumably to go get in a bar fight somewhere. (Genesis 32: 22-31)

11) Killing People for Complaining About God Killing Them

To be fair, after God freed the Israelites from Egyptian slavery, they were extraordinarily bitchy about not instantly being in a land of milk and honey. It got so bad that God was ready to kill all of them and let Moses start the Jews over, although Moses managed to talk him out of it. But one of their more sensible complaints was that Moses was lording himself over the rest of them, which was probably true, seeing as God had given him the 10 Commandments and all that. So Moses summoned the three tribal elders who had made the complaint to a Monday morning staff meeting, but two of them didn't come. Neither Moses nor God cared for that, and God opened up the grounds beneath their people's tents, killing both tribes (God also set fire to 250 Israelite princes who'd made the same complaint). Having been well admonished that Moses was putting himself above the rest of the people with God's permission, a number of surviving Israelites were kind of pissed that Moses and God had killed so many of their fellow people to prove a point. God responded by killing another 14,700 of them with a plague. The complaints stopped. (Numbers 16:1-49)

12) Everything He Did to Job

Oh, Job. Other than a sh**-ton of babies, no one had it worse in the Bible than Job, who was a righteous, good-hearted man who believed in God with every fiber in his being — which is when God decides to see how miserable he can make this dude before he gets upset. Note: This is a result of a bet between God and Satan. Also note: The bet is God's idea. He's literally just hanging out with Satan — which is kinda weird when you think about it — when he started bragging about how awesome Job is. Satan points out that Job's pretty blessed — he's rich, he's got a lot of kids, etc., and he probably wouldn't be quite so thrilled with God if he didn't have that stuff. God downs his bourbon, presumably, and tells Satan he can mess with Job all he wants. Satan does. He kills all of Job's children and animals, burns down his house, destroys his wealth, and then covers him in boils. Job doesn't curse God, but he does wish he'd never been born (literally) and begs God to kill him, but no dice. This lasts a long time until finally Job wonders why a just God would be so cruel. This is when God pops up and basically tells him, "Shut up, I don't have to explain anything to you." Job, having finally done something wrong, pleads for mercy, and God eventually gives him back animals and children — new ones, because the old ones are still dead. Because of a bet. That God made with Satan. For kicks. (Job 1)

For the entire article including intro:
    http://www.alternet.org/12-craziest-most-awful-things-god-did-old-testament
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:25 pm

My last post... If that's not enough to put you off the bible...

7) Killing Egyptian Babies

Let's be completely up front: The Egyptians and the Jews did not get along. According to the Bible, the Egyptians enslaved the Jews, but the Jews had God on their side, if you kind of ignore God letting his people be enslaved in the first place. Rather getting his worshippers the hell out of there, God wanted to show those damned Egyptians what for, releasing 10 plagues that began with turning the river Nile into pure blood, and ending with the slaughter of the first-born of every single Egyptian man and animal. Now, I suppose it's possible that some, or even most of these first-borns were adults who were shitty to the Israelites. But some of them were babies who didn't even have the time to persecute the Jews yet. And what the hell did the animals do to the Jews to get caught up in this nightmare? You realize there were cats in Egypt, right? Cats who had first-borns? God killed kittens. (Numbers 16:41-49)
    http://www.alternet.org/12-craziest-most-awful-things-god-did-old-testament

Did you catch that?  

GOD KILLED KITTENS.

Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Just covering my arse:

Pris wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:
    No thnx i'm not that delusional anymore... i used to be for a long time until i craved evidence. And the evidence showed without doubt that i was not God and not even a god but a man. Nothing wrong in being a man or woman but the believes are kinda what makes a man or woman and i did not want my God ego to get in the way of God. So i did some soul searching and really read that big old Book about God... and it hit me who will believe it ? This is the most unlikely story ever which is just so typical with God. I mean Moses had some sort of stuttering problem and would be voted least likely to speak on behalf of God... but who did God pick to talk to pharao about letting His people go ? That's right the least likely ! And while on earth God acted like an ordinary man mingling with simpletons.

So it struck a chord in me that God love the humble and unpretentious... and so do i. So i was done with being God or more accurately believing i am God. You may say i let God be God... and i think that is the best. It gives me immense peace knowing that i'm not in charge of the universe. I sleep so good at night and sometimes i wake up really late...

It's interesting how the delusional are so able to convince themselves they are not delusional.

To be clear, I do not believe in 'God' so I do not think I'm 'God'.  Clear?  Glad I could clear that up if you are inferring your comment to someone like me.  I don't want anyone thinking I think I'm 'God'.  Am I the center, the creator of my universe/multiverse?  Sure.

In case you missed the memo, Red, your 'God' isn't/wasn't nice.

I don't want to clutter up your 'nice' thread, so I'm redirecting here:

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t9334p50-i-jesus-am-lucifer#129939

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7243p550-bible#129941
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:35 am

God as creator is a creation itself.

Even turtles know it's turtles all the way down.

The Point? A meme Carol recently posted is one of the best I've seen in a meme/ quote.

Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:35 am

Yes, I saw that, Joe!  It's a beautiful quote (thanks for it, Carol). I love you

So, yeah.... when it comes to 'God', 'Lucifer', and all the rest of it, is there really any question who is the creator(s) here?

Pris wrote:.

Now...

For those who may have missed it...

It started with this...

Pris wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:There is this governing principle of the universe that everything flows towards disorder...

Universe seems pretty ordered to me.

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7243p550-bible#129877

It would appear that all things have beginnings... at least from a certain perspective.

But, since time is non-linear............. (I won't argue that, I like it)
    I'd say that the orders for the yarn and those cheezburgerz
    came from the future and worked their way
    into the past to create
    a Present...

Spooky...

If any still doubt who's really in charge...

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t9041p125-pris#129946

We are all constantly creating... co-creating.

Each one of us is the center of everything.

It's fun to have playmates.  I also create on my own but there's not much point in creating anything if I can't share it with someone else.

Experiencing together. Reactions. Acknowledging one another.

Everyone, thanks for being there! Lawless

JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Creator-(Duality)-Destroyer
    Creation-(Duality)-Destruction

In the act of creation something is destroyed
    In the act of destruction something is created.

Gerbil one says to gerbil two: "Dude, we have been doing this for a long time now, this has to be some kind of record"!

Gerbil two says to gerbil one (sarcastically): "You think?"

Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:42 pm

JoeEcho wrote:In the act of creation something is destroyed

That's right, Joe! cheers

In the act of creation, we help to eliminate stupidity.

JoeEcho wrote:
    Pris wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:

.......................Stick your tongue out at me, eh Joe?

.................................................................Well, two can play at that game.

That is Great, Pris! I have a lot of mailing to do. Hold STILL!

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t9041p125-pris#129957
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Again, I don't want to put this in Red's 'Bible' thread as he is incapable of appreciating the message.

Here's the message:
    Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Bill Donahue:

THE FOUR HORSEMEN

OF

THE APOCALYPSE

THE FOUR HORSES

There is a white horse, and a red horse, and a black horse,

and finally a pale horse.

Here is a serious problem that exists with the understanding

of Revelation that has occurred as a result of people

writing books about what it says, who have no clue

concerning symbolism or mythology.

COULD THE BEAST BE US?

They  look at Revelation literally.

OH MY GOD REXELLA, COULD IT BE THE USA?

Thus they look at the invasion coming from Russia, or China,

or whomever, but curiously they never state in their books,

(nor do any of the Christian commentaries on Revelation),

that the scoundrel that launches the war to end all wars,

could be the United States of America.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD DOESN'T LIKE THE OTHER ONES

They don’t write that the US could be the scoundrel,

because that would make them unpatriotic, and their patriotism

comes before any attempt to be truthful in interpreting scripture.

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD

The Book of Revelation is not a book about warring countries.

IT'S ABOUT THE WARS THAT GO ON IN YOUR HEAD

It is a book about the wars and conflicts that go on within

the human mind.

The entire book of Revelation is a study in the workings

of the human mind.

The four horses of the Apocalypse are always portrayed as

coming at the end time to bring horror upon the earth.

THE FOUR HORSES ARE NOT COMING

THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE

That is the error.

They have been on the earth bringing change

in all matter of ways.

WHEN THE 7 SEALS OPEN

THE FOUR HORSES ARE CONTROLLED

The point  in Revelation, is that when the seals are opened,

the 4 horses within you cease to be under your control,

but come under the control of the higher light.

If you will look closely at this picture of the Four Horses

of the Apocalypse, you will be looking into the

make up of your mind.

THE PICTURES BELOW REPRESENT YOUR MIND

Those 4 horses are inside of you.

They represent human consciousness

THE WHITE HORSE REPRESENTS

WHAT WE CALL SPIRIT

UNFORTUNATELY THE RIDER TRYING TO BREAK HIM

IS RELIGION

For the most part that horse has wandered off of the path

that leads to light, and gallops along carrying you deeper

and deeper into the nightmare that is religion.

THE RED HORSE IS EMOTIONS

The Red Horse is your emotional nature.

That horse should be following behind so that the Black Horse,

(your  intellectual nature), can make decisions based on right

or wrong and not on emotions..

But generally the Red Horse rears up and charges,

and your emotions take over, and get in the way of reason.

THE BLACK HORSE IS INTELLECT

This horse is strong and can bring you much that is favorable,

but generally it is overwhelmed by the Red horse of emotions.

The Black Horse also is easily misled, and we see this in

following government or religion.

We try to base intelligence on what comes from politicians,

and pastors, and our intellect crashes under the hoofs

of the Red Horse, and we lose.

THE PALE HORSE IS THE PHYSICAL

This horse is the favorite of religion, because they look

to control the physical.

They control your mind, and your money, by controlling

your physical nature.

RELIGION PROMISES PROSPERITY

AND THEY CAUSE THE PALE HORSE TO GO LAME

So you are promised mansions in heaven, or to be saved from a

lurking Devil, or to be healed in some miracle service etc.

THEY'RE NOT HORSES AT ALL

BUT YOU RIDE THEM EVERY DAY

So the four horses are not horses at all.

FOUR ASPECTS OF HUMAN NATURE

They are the four aspects of your nature which operate

through the mind.

THE WHITE HORSE SPIRITUAL

The inner light.

The communion with nature.

The feelings of love, and hope, replace our allegiance to organizations

who by their need for control, served but to divide one against the other.

The three horses of red, black, and pale, must fall behind the leading

white horse of Revelation.

THE WHITE HORSE LEADS

As the seals are open in meditation, the four parts of your being,

your intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual, undergo a change.

The four horses that have been used in battles within you, will come

under the rule of light, and carry you to communion with the higher light force.

That’s what Revelation is about.

This is just a summation.  For the entire article:

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/Sermon16fourhorses.htm

For more articles and videos from Bill Donahue:

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/bdona4556/playlists

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Group I:

Genesis through Esther.
    Matthew through Acts.
    The Book of Revelation.

Group II:

Job through Malachi.
    Romans through Jude.

What's going on here??

JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:39 am

Ambiguity is like wearing two or more masks and neither one is you. (Example of two or more is the Jesus and the Lucifer)

The worse (Lucifer)  or better (Jesus) one becomes depends on which masks is committed to the most. Going back and forth between them creates a cycle and a cycle is like doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. A very definition of insanity, unparalleled by either.

Note: At no point is the  fore or later masks ever destroyed though there maybe an effort to hide it
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:51 am

JoeEcho wrote:God as creator is a creation itself.

Even turtles know it's turtles all the way down.

Yeah! Very Happy  Never thought of that.  If 'God' is supposedly the creator of creation itself, who created 'God'?

I'm thinking the turtles definitely had something to do with it.

Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:56 pm

Symbols, Sex, & the Stars in Popular Beliefs

Here are some brief notes (with a couple of my own notes slipped in) I took from the book, Symbols, Sex, & the Stars in Popular Beliefs (Symbols, Sex and the Stars in Popular Beliefs: An Outline of the Origins of Moon and Sun Worship, Astrology, Sex Symbolism, Mystic Meaning of Numbers, the Cabala, and Many Popular Customs, Myths, Superstitions and Religious Beliefs) by Ernest Busenbark:

Myths, Beliefs, Stories... many originating from Moon and Sun Worship...

Mother goddesses…

The term ‘virgin’ originally meant an unmarried woman or a maiden.

Some of the virgin mother goddesses of antiquity (note: all are remarkably identical):

Ishtar, Venus, Aphrodite, Isis

She could even be a prostitute. Women of the East who were unmarried wore veils to indicate they were unmarried. Isis -- no man has ‘lifted her veil’ simply meant she had not taken part in a marriage ceremony.

These ‘sacred prostitutes’ were ‘holy virgins’. In Greece, children born to unmarried mothers were called ‘virgin born’.

Some modern writers believe that Jesus's virgin birth from his unwed mother, Mary, was founded on the mistranslation of the Greek word ‘almah’ (virgin).

A Hindu version of the ‘virgin mother with child’: Devaki with infant Crisna.

An Assyrian ‘virgin mother’: Ishtar.

The Aztecs also had their version of the ‘virgin mother’.

The Egyptian ‘virgin mother with child’: Isis with infant Horus.

Creator mother goddess...

On Babylonian tablets, there is a story of Mami - a great primeval mother goddess. Upon 14 pieces of clay, she cast her incantations: ‘seven on the right she placed and seven on the left she placed’. From this, she created them ‘in her own image’.

The creation of heaven and earth…

Anu, Bel, and Ea want Tiamat (the deep, darkness, chaos) destroyed so they get the sun god, Marduk, to take on this task.

After quite a battle, Marduk kills Tiamat and splits her carcass into two parts (like a shellfish) and from them makes the heaven and earth.

Marduk stretched out the skin of Tiamat -- her skin stretched over heaven.

The Deluge…

The story of the Deluge is about 1000 years older than the Bible version of the Genesis flood with Noah.

One Babylonian version of the Deluge is called the Gilgamesh Epic.

(Note: the region from which this story originated was subject to annual flooding.)

In this tale, Xisuthrus had a vision: Ea warns him of the coming Deluge and tells him to build a ship or ark. So, Xisuthrus built it with the help of many men to Ea’s specifications (cube shaped, complete with six floors divided up into seven compartments of nine rooms each) and loaded it up with seeds, animals, his craftsmen, family -- all that was his and rode out the storm. He rode it out for six days and six nights and on the seventh day the flood abated. Then, to find land, a swallow was sent out, then a dove, and then a raven. It was when the raven was seen walking around in shallow water that an anchor was dropped, landing the ark on Mount Nissi in Armenia.

The god Enlil regretted having caused the flood and vowed that he would never smite every living thing again.

The Babylonian stories go back 2000 years before the time of Moses.

The discovery of the Deluge story, when it was originally announced, was thought to finally be the proof for the Deluge. But, when learned priests were sent to confirm this -- that the Biblical narrative could finally be confirmed to the world -- the project was quietly abandoned when it was found that the tablets (on which the Deluge was recorded) confirmed, instead, the mythical origin of the account given in the Bible.

Fall from grace…

There were myths from many primitive nations describing how jealous the gods would be towards their own creations. So, these gods would make their creations the subject of disease and death (a ‘fall’ from grace). This is the substance of Adam and Eve in the Garden where both were immortal before their Fall.

That’s just a taste of some of the fantastic information contained in this book:

Here is a sample of a couple of pages from the book (just take a look at all those... female parts lol):

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t9343-symbols-sex-the-stars-in-popular-beliefs#130140
    Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Out-of-Body Experience

The Key
    to Unlocking Your Mind

and Freeing Your Spirit -- Here and Beyond

Pris wrote:.

OUT-OF-BODY KITTEH

IS FLYING

Need some pointers to help 'get out-of-body'?

For myself, I was fortunate to have had some spontaneous adventures.  That gave me assurance that the phenomena was 'real'.  Later on, I found a book on how to initiate OBEs with step-by-step suggestions.  I kept it shelved for many years until one day I was motivated enough to reread it and do some of the suggestions.  It helped me learn how to prepare myself in advance and, ultimately, initiate my own, controlled, out-of-body experiences within a few weeks.  

For myself, self-initiated OBEs take some effort (preparation, altering sleep patterns, paying attention to 'dreams' etc.) and require focused intent.

I also need to mention here that I think that what we eat, drink, and what we believe (do you fear?) play a huge role in all of this.  In my case, I feel that being vegan (cutting out what I consider to be harmful foods and drinks) and drinking distilled water(s) has helped me clear up my body and my mind.  I also do not believe in much... if anything.  Being fearless is paramount.

The book is called Out-of-Body Adventures by Rick Stack, and it helped me gain a new level of awareness and control over my inner (and outer) landscape.  Perhaps it will help you, too.

I am certain there are other great books on the subject.  I've only ever had one book on the subject and, since it helped me, I thought I'd mention it.

Personal note: I am NOT into following anyone, human or 'otherwise' (lol), so I am wary of the parts in the book that talk about this so-called 'Seth'.  Still, regardless of how some of the information in the book may have been gleaned, those parts (with 'Seth'), don't take away from the valuable content of the book.

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t9344-out-of-body-experience#130169

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:12 pm