tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

I, Jesus, am Lucifer

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: I, Jesus, am Lucifer

Post  Carol on Sat May 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Oxy... if you had spent years in meditation chanting "neti, neti, neti" (NOT THIS, NOT THIS, NOT THIS), it would have been easier to clear off the table and only leave the essentials behind. All of your conjectures are just that - conjectures, not facts. And even if your conjectures were to end up as facts later on - do they serve you, enrich your life, make your life more meaningful?

I realize that there is so much out there that it's impossible to hold it all in one's mind so to understand it one must become mindless, sans ego, in order to experience singularity where one's conscious awareness experiences itself as everything and nothing.

I suspect your conjectures are a form of self-entertainment, a means for you to keep delving down into the rabbit hole.

Having explored the rabbit hole I came to realize that to enjoy life it was easier to just take a few essentials and enjoy them. Essentials for me is living in a beautiful natural setting, being surrounded by loving family, taking care of the critters, enjoying the fruits of the land and what it has to offer.

I tend to shun crowds and prefer self-seclusion due to how peaceful it is. Inner peace is constant except when it comes to the window the internet provides to the outside world. We have no TV and anything that comes into our inner sanctuary is pre screened ahead of time. Turkeys fly over the fence into the yard, a white peahen struts about amid the hens, this morning the hen fluffs her feathers up and chases the turkey 3 times her size across the yard, the mini horses graze on the green hill sides, and the cats provide entertainment in play straddling and tackling the dog. Essentially by eliminating the non-essentials life is drifting peacefully along providing points of interest in nature and sometimes with others.

I've been pondering a lot lately about a number of things. One of those self-reflections had to do with what I really wanted in life. Ironically ,unplanned on a conscious level, but an underlying theme was a fulfilling family life. Just the basics. Someplace beautiful to live, peaceful surroundings and harmonious interactions. Getting here was the challenge. Sometimes I wish that I had had a burning desire to do more in the world on the world stage. The bit I did do provided numerous painful and rewarding lessons - more to follow to be sure. There is still much more to be experienced. However, this little eddy in the river of life is precious in-and-of itself. It's meant to be enjoyed to the fullest. Savoring the present is what I'm enjoying best.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sat May 27, 2017 5:18 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Once again, try studying that Ray Billington pdf  side by side with that Robert Morning Sky video. I'm NOT pushing this sort of thing. I'm NOT really pushing anything, other than providing a study-guide for a couple of CIA and NSA interns, who are getting PAID to keep track of my TRIPE!! I frankly don't give a DAMN if anyone bothers to take my quest somewhat seriously, or not. I think I might simply be doing this to feed my morbid curiosity regarding THIS PRESENT MADNESS!! BTW, notice that tattoo in the TREEE video. "RA" had a tattoo in the same place, and when I pointed this out to him, he said "You've got me all figured-out, don't you?!" TREEE once emailed me 50 email addresses of top NASA personnel!! Honest!! I never used these addresses, and I no longer have them. I could say more, but I don't want to keep repeating my little stories, and making a Completely Ignorant Fool out of myself. Here is a Sherry Shriner -- Daniel Ott interview. I don't follow Sherry, but I think she knows a lot of nasty information, which somehow makes me think about the unthinkable in connection with creating unconventional science-fiction which might contain some aspects of truth, as a launching-pad for Sirius-Researchers (if there are any)!!

http://www.vedicilluminations.com/downloads/Academic%20General/Billington_Ray_-_Religion_Without_God.pdf

I get bad vibes from Sherry Shriner.  Confusion, feels orchestrated (whether she's aware of it or not).  So, I'm really not interested in 'going there'.  Energy flows where attention goes after all so I don't want to send my energy in that direction to help it grow.

For me, I got some heavy-duty insights from Robert Morning Sky... he's one of my faves.  I've 'cherry-picked' from him.  He's given me much to CON-sider.  Placing the teachings of Robert Morning Sky next to the book, Religion Without God... if you mean sticking ETs/aliens in there as a different kind of 'focus'... and what I think about that?

My answer would depend on just how real/credible/provable any of this is and what I can 'prove' to you.  But, ultimately, I can only ever give you my point-of-view.

How real is real?  Just how real do ETs/aliens have to be to be 'real'?  Are we talking altered states or physical reality or both (or none)?

Would you even be asking me this question (questions in general) if you were raised by wolves? (I'll get to that later).

Short of reading the book (thanks for the pdf), Religion Without God, I found some reviews.  This one I found suitable to help me express some of my thoughts:

Religion of the godhead
    ByA customeron April 3, 2002
    Format: Paperback
    I was raised a Christian fundamentalist. Eleven years ago, while searching for the foundation of my belief in the existence of god, I found that there is no logical or rational reason to hold such a belief. I still have a desire to find like-minded and family oriented people to fellowship with who share a quest for truth, knowledge, and morality. The potential groups I found posses a political drive to socialize world governments, which I do not share.
    This book was easy to read, inspiring in parts, and if you are a religious scholar a rehash of many things you probably already know; but a good read nonetheless. The last 2 chapters (10 & 11) are where he gets to the heart of the matter. Chapter 10, Beyond Good and Evil, was a bit disturbing. I agreed with very little that he wrote here. On the section of moral maturity I completely disagreed with his whole premise. For example, I don't believe that slavery was ever moral. He seems to be arguing for moral relativism which I rejected long ago. I guess I'm somewhat of a moral objectivist. I believe that some things are morally right or wrong regardless of time or place. Chapter 11, Substance without form, was a bit of a let down as well; probably because of my own unrealistic expectations, more so than the contents of the chapter.
    One more area that bothered me was 'religion without god' doesn't mean (to Billington) 'religion without the supernatural'. He keeps referring to the 'godhead' which is different than 'god'. It's the unknowable, non-antropomorphic, foundation of being, whatever that is supposed to mean. But if it's unknowable than why even bring it up and just assume that it exists? The experiences that people have when they shut down their ego and feel a oneness with the universe are real, in that the feelings are real, but he never addresses the fact that these experiences could be biochemical reactions and nothing more. Sure, they may inspire people to be moral and to live happy and fulfilled lives (which I don't have the slightest problem with) but I feel in a book like this all possibilities should at least be mentioned.
    He seems to be stuck in the 'there's a higher power that does exist, that can't be known or described' mode. Which was somewhat of a letdown.
    The book title should've been 'Religion of the godhead'.
    https://www.amazon.com/Religion-Without-God-Ray-Billington/product-reviews/0415217857/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent#RUUBI9F7R4QFR

Unlike this person (above), I do not need to join a group of like-minded folks to feel a kind of 'fellowship'.  In other words, I do not need 'religion'.  It's nice to run into like-minded folks, but after awhile, things get pretty boring.  And, since my mind keeps shifting and searching for new things of interest to explore, it's not the same mind I had yesterday.  So those 'like-minded' folks end up getting annoyed at me and start throwing rocks at me because I no longer think like they do.  Do you see where I'm going with this?

Also, unlike this person (above), I feel a 'connectedness' (very different from/unlike 'oneness' -- 'oneness' as a form of possession).  I feel a 'connectedness' with the universe -- deep love, deep respect -- along with a very powerful ego entirely intact and distinctly separate.  To me, my 'knowingness' stems from the fact that I have an ego, an 'I'.  I take 'me' with me wherever I go. Therein lies my strength, my clarity.

Do you really think the CIA and NSA are studying you, Oxy?  I wonder the same thing about me sometimes... hahaha.

To be as clear as possible, I really don't know you from a hole in the wall.  For all I know you're one of those forum 'distractors'.  Even YOU could be working for someone nefarious.

Hey, that goes for everyone here -- including me. cheers  (I like to think of myself as a healthy 'distractor'. Oooyeah 1)

Pris

Post  Pris on Sat May 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Carol wrote:There are days that I worry about you two. This thread is one of them.

Carol wrote:Oxy... if you had spent years in meditation chanting "neti, neti, neti" (NOT THIS, NOT THIS, NOT THIS)....

There are days that I worry about you, too, Carol. Bleh

Carol wrote:Oxy...

Having explored the rabbit hole I came to realize that to enjoy life it was easier to just take a few essentials and enjoy them. Essentials for me is living in a beautiful natural setting, being surrounded by loving family, taking care of the critters, enjoying the fruits of the land and what it has to offer.

.....this little eddy in the river of life is precious in-and-of itself. It's meant to be enjoyed to the fullest. Savoring the present is what I'm enjoying best.

Sounds about right.  Good for you. I love you
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sat May 27, 2017 9:34 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    Pris wrote:
    Red, if someone claims they talked with your 'God', how can you know for sure they didn't?  You weren't there. Very Happy  Lol you religious folks -- so sure of everything and yet certain of nothing.

Easy peasy you search the Scriptures to see if the sayings are from GOD.

Oh, 'kaaay. Lmfao

You're not giving your 'God' much wiggle room, are you?  You're basing it all on ancient (misinterpreted, reinterpreted, rewritten...) text (that's likely allegory) that you can't even be sure who wrote to begin with or why (unless it's allegory -- then it starts to make some sense lol).

Red... are you capable of making a single, independent thought without the, um, 'help' of your Bible?

Are you familiar with the teachings of Bill Donahue?
    I've watched quite a lot of his videos and read some of his material, but there's just so much... I've barely scratched the surface.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bdona4556/playlists

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/

I particularly like this one:

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/pegasus3.htm

Pris

Post  Pris on Sat May 27, 2017 9:48 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I think I'd like to skip the internet completely, and simply read books and newspapers, while spending most of my time in nature.

Spend time in nature, sounds good, Oxy.  But, one does not 'simply' read books and newspapers.  You're implying that's 'safe' (compared to the internet). What form of programming are you 'into'?  You seem to be a glutton for punishment. Wink
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sat May 27, 2017 9:57 pm

RedEzra wrote:"If you love Me, you will obey My commandments." - Jesus in John 14:15

Ouch.  Doesn't sound like something I'd imagine 'Jesus' to say.  Whoever he is, he comes across like a complete and utter A-hole.

Note:  With regard to the topic of this particular post, I just noticed something amusing. For those of you who like to pay attention to numbers, I've just made exactly 1666 posts. The Floyd
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat May 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Carol, I understand the Simplification-Principle. I've eliminated TV and other common things, but now I think I need to attempt to eliminate the internet, and allow its influence to be filtered by various books and newspapers in the context of nature. I might try to write, but I'm not sure what, at this point. Writing seems somewhat pointless at this point. What Would Oblio Say?? What Would Ringo Say??

Pris, the sentence I've highlighted in blue caught my attention, but I don't wish to say why, and it's probably nothing. BTW, what if Sherry Shriner is interviewing herself in that Interview with the Devil?? I'm into "Questioning Authority" without "Rejecting Authority" in a Reasonable, Rational, and Respectful Manner.

Which "Commandments" are Jesus referring to in the Gospel According to John?? Do a "Commandments" Word-Study in Strong's Concordance. I think we might have a Legal-Problem of Biblical-Proportions!! What is the Universal Legal Singularity?? Heisenberg Was Uncertain!!

My point regarding combining Ray Billington with Robert Morning Sky, is that Robert's God is an "In-Between God". Not "No God" and Not "Almighty God". Robert's God might fit into some of Ray's Gaps as a "Neo God of the Gaps". When Professor Ray Billington entered the classroom, we would often start saying "You Can Call Me Ray, Or You Can Call Me Jay!!" from an old TV Beer Commercial!!

RedEzra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

There you are.  Hi Red! Very Happy

More quotes from the Bible.  That's nice.  

What is it with this 'authority' nonsense.  No one has authority over anyone.

Hi pris i'm still here and got my head on so i'm able to post : )

We can wish that we lived in a world where there were no authorities and nobody more equal than others but this is still a fantasy. And if we don't have the luxury of living in a self-sustaining bubble but are actually working in the real world then we have to respect the law of the land and the various authorities which are integral parts of what we call civilisation.

According to GOD's book the bible an angel has been given authority over the kingdoms of this world. And so nobody can hope to make it big if they do not serve that angel who is "the serpent of old who is called the devil and satan who deceives the whole world." - Revelation 12:9

So one can understand why the world is as it is when an angel fallen from GOD is pulling the strings of kings and ministers who rule the nations.
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun May 28, 2017 4:50 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Pris, the sentence I've highlighted in blue caught my attention, but I don't wish to say why, and it's probably nothing.
    Pris wrote:

There you are.  Hi Red! Very Happy

More quotes from the Bible.  That's nice.  

What is it with this 'authority' nonsense.  No one has authority over anyone.

Something bothering you, Oxy?  Sure, it's probably nothing. rendeer
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun May 28, 2017 6:34 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Carol, I understand the Simplification-Principle. I've eliminated TV and other common things....

Eliminate TV to simplify... simplify??  My gosh.  Eliminate TV to cut down on some of the most obvious tools used for programming and brainwashing you.  Live in a hut, grow your own fruit and veggies -- that's simplifying.

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm into "Questioning Authority" without "Rejecting Authority" in a Reasonable, Rational, and Respectful Manner.

Uuuggghh.

orthodoxymoron wrote:BTW, what if Sherry Shriner is interviewing herself in that Interview with the Devil??....

Hurray!  Now, we're on to something! cheers

Avoid at all costs.
    By Sane Human Being on June 6, 2016
    This woman is a delusional loon. Her crazy mythology seems to combine every conspiracy theory you ever heard with some weird version of the Christian bible, sufficiently skewed to grant herself a position of power and influence in the story.
    It shows a childish lack of imagination as if she just went on conspiracypedia.com and cut loose with the copy/paste until she had a new religion in her hands.

Do not feed this troll. She will end up a footnote on local news having shot and eaten one of her own relatives for being possessed or some other such nonsense. I suspect the positive reviews are all from her existing cult members who seem to follow her around like lost puppies hanging on her every insane word. I shudder to think what traumas these unfortunate individuals must have suffered in order to render them susceptible to her poisonous rhetoric.
    https://www.amazon.com/Interview-Devil-My-Conversation-Lucifer-ebook/product-reviews/B01G5L1CMM/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_2?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=2#R16YUUMW04J7TP
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun May 28, 2017 6:37 pm

As a follow through from the previous post,
    I think Bill Donahue does a fantastic job addressing the idea of the devil inside us all.

This is about the power of the human mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYEq_Eki9TY

Bill Donahue quote at 22:40:
    Call it 'prayer'.  It's still sorcery.  It doesn't make any difference.  Don't you want to see what I'm telling you?  There's one power.  How do you use it?

You think... the mind that you can use to heal somebody... you can use the same mind to kill somebody.  Yes, you can.  It has nothing to do with God, devils, demons... it has nothing to do with any of that stuff.  It is the power that is inherent in what goes on within the human mind.

Bill Donahue quote at 24:54:
    Infantiles playing with the power of the mind who have no idea what it's about.  And, they call it religion, and it's scary.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:24 am

Pris

Post  Pris on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Swanny wrote:

........................................................................LOL Swanny!

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:20 pm

I come from a tradition which claims the Whole-Bible as God's Word. But then they have a stack of Inspired-Books which reach from the floor to the ceiling. They claim the Bible has veto-power, yet it often seems to work the other way around. I've recently reduced that stack of books to three, as being a Whole-Bible Bible-Study for Devotional-Purposes. What concerns me is the Perfect Law of the Lord throughout the Universe, and prior to the Creation of Humanity. Where Is It?? Are Earth and Earth-Humanity a Rogue Planet and Race with a Rogue New World Order?? In the case of Jesus, why was his incarnation so long in coming?? Why are there so many Pagan Christian-Precursors?? Why didn't Jesus write the Whole New-Testament Himself?? Why has he been absent for 2,000 years after winning the battle against Satan?? Why has he been so long in coming the Second-Time?? I side with BOTH the Atheists AND Theists, but I do it in a MUCH different way. I think the REAL Greatest Story Ever Told would drive 87% of us insane. I really think it's that bad. I also think that Job through Malachi must be thoroughly mastered prior to examining other portions of Sacred-Scripture. I think the Bible should be studied by scholars, but NOT crammed down the throats of the General-Public. The Catholic Church sort of did this when they restricted the Bible from the Masses, and created a Latin Mass, but they did it in a corrupt and shoddy manner, complete with torturing and burning people to death. God is Love?? Really?? I'm honestly a "Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence" kind of guy, but the Truth must somehow emerge in a reasonable and rational manner. BTW, I used to LOVE to do organ-improvisations on Picardy in empty churches!! My father's favorite song was How Great Thou Art. Some secular-songs are more spiritual and inspiring than the traditional religious-songs!!

JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 am

(I, Jesus, am Lucifer) Excellent ages old yet at the same time such a relevant subject matter NOW.

It's incendiary subject matter in so as if taken to it's conclusion has the ability to remove so many religious/ spiritual illusions (and more). Many foundations called on the carpet. And not just there but across the spectrum of knowledge in general and beyond. Yes, I know, BIG claim, but you'll see if you go down the rabbit hole under your own tailor made (re)search, certainly not by what I say or any one else. As a side note, everyone is experiencing the rabbit hole now with the difference being that many are experiencing it through a false perception.

At one point in my life I would have thought such things as harebrained and/ or blasphemous but when one runs into so many fundamental inconsistencies in religion/ spirituality, the best thing I did was to run towards the fire instead of a tendency of wanting to run away from it.

Last edited by JoeEcho on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Rabbit Hole

In an irrational reality, a hierarchy to the absurd is, in and of itself, absurd.

Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:24 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:In the case of Jesus, why was his incarnation so long in coming??

Assuming 'Jesus' was supposed to be a real person and as far as incarnation goes, who's to say he hasn't already incarnated multiple times.  People wouldn't know 'Jesus' if they bumped into him on the street.  'Jesus' wouldn't necessarily announce himself in a way people expect.  Why should he? rendeer

Maybe our own awareness, our own 'waking up' as individuals, is 'incarnating' in lots of people all at the same time... that 'Christ/crystal consciousness' idea.  That makes most sense to me.  'Jesus' is an allegory.  It's a remembering thing -- remembering who we are, nothing more.

orthodoxymoron wrote:Why are there so many Pagan Christian-Precursors??

Because there's a long, long history of stories and superstitions prior to the bible that the bible is based on.  Imagine that!  Very Happy

orthodoxymoron wrote:Why didn't Jesus write the Whole New-Testament Himself?? Why has he been absent for 2,000 years after winning the battle against Satan??

If there are as many 'Jesus's' as 'Virgin Mothers', then you're asking for a story to spring to life and write a story about itself.  Everybody else wrote the story, over and over again... changing character names for the sun and the moon, redefining what the term 'virgin' originally meant, etc... in bits and pieces over a very long period of time.  

And, who says 'Jesus' has been absent for 2,000 years after, supposedly, winning the battle against 'Satan' (allegorically speaking, of course)?  This is about 'battling' the dark side of our psyches.  So, 'Jesus' and 'Satan' are the same 'person' -- two sides of the same mind (like 'Enki' and Enlil', like 'Thor' and 'Loki').  It's an individual journey.  Only when we learn not to fight our 'dark' side but, instead, integrate the 'dark' with the 'light' in our own minds can we finally be 'saved'.  This is about being whole and balanced, not splintered.

orthodoxymoron wrote:I think the REAL Greatest Story Ever Told would drive 87% of us insane. I really think it's that bad.

87% lol!  Of course, you're just being silly, Oxy.  The 'Greatest Story Ever Told' is unfolding around us right now -- in the here and now.  As we finally wake up, maybe it will drive 87% of us sane.  I really think it's that good. Very Happy

orthodoxymoron wrote:I think the Bible should be studied by scholars, but NOT crammed down the throats of the General-Public. The Catholic Church sort of did this when they restricted the Bible from the Masses, and created a Latin Mass, but they did it in a corrupt and shoddy manner, complete with torturing and burning people to death. God is Love?? Really??

Whoaaa... noooo.  Clearly, the bible ought not be crammed down anyone's throats but it needs to be studied by whomever chooses to study it.  You're right -- nobody ought to be killed over it!  Meantime, are you going to decide who gets to be a scholar, Oxy? geek  The withholding of information/knowledge in any way, shape or form is censorship.  Period.  I'd like to decide for myself what to make of it, thank you very little.

orthodoxymoron wrote:BTW, I used to LOVE to do organ-improvisations on Picardy in empty churches!!

Whatever makes you happy, Oxy. cheers

Last edited by Pris on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Sometimes I wonder if you might be Sherry Shriner??!!
    Sometimes I wonder if this thread might be about you??!!
    Pris, sometimes I wonder if this might be you in antiquity??!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2014/07/08/07-07-14-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:03 pm

JoeEcho wrote:(I, Jesus, am Lucifer) Excellent ages old yet at the same time such a relevant subject matter NOW.

Thank you, JoeEcho!  I must agree. Cool

JoeEcho wrote:It's incendiary subject matter in so as if taken to it's conclusion has the ability to remove so many religious/ spiritual illusions (and more). Many foundations called on the carpet.

It is incendiary.
    So far, it's pleasantly warm in here, on the carpet.  I've kept the light on for you, Joe.
    I'm glad you could join us!

JoeEcho wrote:As a side note, everyone is experiencing the rabbit hole now with the difference being that many are experiencing it through a false perception.

At one point in my life I would have thought such things as harebrained and/ or blasphemous but when one runs into so many fundamental inconsistencies in religion/ spirituality, the best thing I did was to run towards the fire instead of a tendency of wanting to run away from it.

Interesting... What defines 'false perception'?  Do you mean battling through the brainwashing?

You are so right about having to run towards the fire!

Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:31 pm

JoeEcho wrote:Rabbit Hole

In an irrational reality, a hierarchy to the absurd is, in and of itself, absurd.

Lol well said, Joe!  I think a hierarchy in and of itself is absurd, but that can wait for another day. Very Happy
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:42 am

Thanks Pris, been traveling across the stars of perception, a perception that feels like coming home.

Jesus and Satan are aspects of the same deception. It looks like the coin has a heads and tails but really it's only a coin. What do you get when you flip a coin? A coin of course!

Jesus and Satan are symbolically binary code and binary code, at it's core, is artificial intelligence or false perception.

(cues X-files)

Do I? Do I have your attention?

(The last meme is a throwback to Pris, thought I'd flip the coin and see where it landed.)

Last edited by JoeEcho on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:59 am

Pris wrote:
    Lol well said, Joe!  I think a hierarchy in and of itself is absurd, but that can wait for another day. Very Happy

Certainly but it's not off topic for, as the story goes, there is a hierarchy between Jesus and Satan. Classic divide and conquer routine for control of the masses. And that is just part of the rabbit hole.

P.s. Bring plenty of carrots!
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Pris, as I'm reading through and looking at the pictures you and Joe posted, along with Oxy, I'm laughing my head off. Love the one about the cheese burger not being done. Don't eat the mushrooms is pretty funny too along with Swanny's beer.. and I liked the YAHWEH one too. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Carol wrote:Pris, as I'm reading through and looking at the pictures you and Joe posted, along with Oxy, I'm laughing my head off. Love the one about the cheese burger not being done. Don't eat the mushrooms is pretty funny too along with Swanny's beer.. and I liked the YAHWEH one too. Insanely Happy

Thanks, Carol! flower  I'm glad you're having some fun with this!  

There's risk.  There's no question somebody will get rubbed the wrong way... yahweh, eh?

But, that's the whole point. Wink

Hopefully, there's something here for everyone. sunny

Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:27 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Sometimes I wonder if you might be Sherry Shriner??!!
    Sometimes I wonder if this thread might be about you??!!
    Pris, sometimes I wonder if this might be you in antiquity??!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2014/07/08/07-07-14-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

Lol I'm not sure... but I'm guessing this is sort of a compliment coming from you, Oxy.  Thanks... I think. cat  

Btw, if I was Sherry Shriner, I wouldn't put this up, would I?  Very Happy

A book review on Sherry Shriner's 'Interview With The Devil':
    Avoid at all costs.
    By Sane Human Being on June 6, 2016
    This woman is a delusional loon. Her crazy mythology seems to combine every conspiracy theory you ever heard with some weird version of the Christian bible, sufficiently skewed to grant herself a position of power and influence in the story.
    It shows a childish lack of imagination as if she just went on conspiracypedia.com and cut loose with the copy/paste until she had a new religion in her hands.

Do not feed this troll. She will end up a footnote on local news having shot and eaten one of her own relatives for being possessed or some other such nonsense. I suspect the positive reviews are all from her existing cult members who seem to follow her around like lost puppies hanging on her every insane word. I shudder to think what traumas these unfortunate individuals must have suffered in order to render them susceptible to her poisonous rhetoric.
    https://www.amazon.com/Interview-Devil-My-Conversation-Lucifer-ebook/product-reviews/B01G5L1CMM/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_2?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=2#R16YUUMW04J7TP

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t9334p25-i-jesus-am-lucifer#129728
    Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:25 pm

JoeEcho wrote:Thanks Pris, been traveling across the stars of perception, a perception that feels like coming home.

Jesus and Satan are aspects of the same deception. It looks like the coin has a heads and tails but really it's only a coin. What do you get when you flip a coin? A coin of course!

Jesus and Satan are symbolically binary code and binary code, at it's core, is artificial intelligence or false perception.

(cues X-files)

Do I? Do I have your attention?

(The last meme is a throwback to Pris, thought I'd flip the coin and see where it landed.)

Yes, Joe... home is anywhere you can lie down for a bit and leave some cat hair. Very Happy

It seems all rather... organic to me -- 'Jesus' and 'Satan' being just two 'opposite' aspects of our psyche.

'Jesus' and 'Satan' reduced to binary code -- artificial intelligence/false perception?
    Maybe you can elaborate.  

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:20 pm