~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

SPIES & LIES

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: SPIES & LIES

Post  Carol on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:47 pm

TREASON & SEDITION

Source of National Security Breach Identified – Leaker is David Laufman of DOJ

Obama holdover David Laufman is the source of the national security leaks, Cernovich Media can exclusively report. David Laufman, Chief of Counterintelligence, has all classified information regarding espionage pass by his desk.

The leaks have wrongly been blamed on the FBI, sources tell me, leading to a morale issue with the agency.

“The FBI prides itself as being seen as apolitical,” one source told me, “and are frustrated that they are being accused of playing politics.”

“DOJ has been completely politicized by Obama’s appointees,” a member of the intelligence community informed me, “leading to major conflicts with the FBI.”

Even worse is that as Chief of Counterintelligence, Laufman has the power to kill any investigations into leaks, a power he has been exercising.

Another source told me Attorney General Jeff Sessions must “clear out” Obama holdovers like Laufman if the Trump administration expects the leaks to stop.

Mike Cernovich is the author of Gorilla Mindset. His latest book, MAGA Mindset, explained the rise of Trump, predicted Trump’s win, and was published before the election.

https://www.dangerandplay.com/2017/02/28/source-of-national-security-breach-identified-leaker-is-david-laufman-of-doj/

This is same guy who donated to Obama's campaigns and was put in charge to investigate Hillary deleting her emails.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Susan Rice and her deputy Ben Rhodes

State Department insiders have discussed Susan Rice's role in unmasking names 'for weeks'
    – and Obama MUST have known – says Trump NATO ambassador pick

- Richard Grenell is expected to be nominated to serve as U.S. NATO ambassador
    - He says Susan Rice's role in unmasking Americans' names from classified foreign intelligence reports has been long discussed in State Department circles
    - Grenell believes the incidental collection of intel on Americans in Donald Trump's inner circle was weaponized into leaks meant to hurt the Republican
    - The former UN mission spokesman says if Rice was at the center of a plot to leak classified intel, former president Barack Obama must have been aware of it
    - Grenell first floated Rice's name, along with that of her political deputy Ben Rhodes, as potential culprits ten days ago

The diplomat who is in line to be America's next NATO ambassador said Monday that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice has been suspected 'for weeks' of involvement in an effort to publicly unmask Donald Trump associates whose names appeared in foreign intelligence reports. And he claimed ten days ago that if Rice and her deputy Ben Rhodes were behind politically motivated leaks of classified intelligence, former president Barack Obama was also in the know. 'Former State Department colleagues of mine have been talking about Susan Rice's role for weeks,' Richard Grenell told DailyMail.com on Monday.

'She and her team certainly were hyper-partisan throughout their tenure. It makes sense.'

'The Obama team is claiming that this is a safe legal issue because they were supposedly trying to listen to foreigners,' Grenell said during a March 24 Fox News Channel 'Hannity' broadcast.

'But within that realm there could have easily been a political calculation to listen in, and then to take those transcripts and the summaries of those transcripts, make sure that those in the NSC and the political people – like Ben Rhodes and Susan Rice – make sure that they have them so they can leak them to reporters.'

'I think that it would be easy to figure out if Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes knew about this,' he added, 'because if they did, clearly President Obama knew about it.'

'That's the political team inside the NSC. They would have been trying to help do something against Trump during the election. So I think let's just figure out if they knew, and we'll have something leading to a political scheme.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4377038/Trump-s-NATO-pick-named-Susan-Rice-unmasker-10-days-ago.html#ixzz4dFFdaGLO

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:51 am

Susan Rice Ordered "Detailed Spreadsheets Of Intercepted Phone Calls" With Trump Team
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-04/susan-rice-ordered-detailed-spreadsheets-intercepted-phone-calls-trump-team

After it was revealed over the weekend by Mike Cernovich that Susan Rice was the mysterious Obama official behind the "unmasking" of Trump associates, the details behind the extreme measures taken by the Obama administration, including what seems to be personal legal liability for Susan Rice and potentially others, continue to grow more and more disturbing.

This morning, the Daily Caller has provided new details, courtesy of former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova, suggesting that Rice specifically requested that the NSA provide her with "detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates."

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”
    Meanwhile, Retired Colonel James Waurishuk, an NSC veteran and former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command, said that the level of coordination required to pull off such a massive spying operation is staggering and would have required numerous personnel from the White House, NSA, CIA, National Security Council, etc.    

“The surveillance initially is the responsibility of the National Security Agency,” Waurishuk said. “They have to abide by this guidance when one of the other agencies says, ‘we’re looking at this particular person which we would like to unmask.’”

“The lawyers and counsel at the NSA surely would be talking to the lawyers and members of counsel at CIA, or at the National Security Council or at the Director of National Intelligence or at the FBI,” he said. “It’s unbelievable of the level and degree of the administration to look for information on Donald Trump and his associates, his campaign team and his transition team.  This is really, really serious stuff.”

In other words, it's growing increasingly unlikely that this operation was anything but a direct, targeted attempt of the Obama administration to utilize the full force of the U.S. intelligence apparatus to take down a political adversary.

Michael Doran, former NSC senior director, told TheDCNF Monday that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall.”

Doran charged that potential serious crimes were undertaken because “this is a leaking of signal intelligence.”

“That’s a felony,” he told TheDCNF. “And you can get 10 years for that. It is a tremendous abuse of the system. We’re not supposed to be monitoring American citizens. Bigger than the crime, is the breach of public trust.”

Waurishuk said he was most dismayed that “this is now using national intelligence assets and capabilities to spy on the elected, yet-to-be-seated president.”

“We’re looking at a potential constitutional crisis from the standpoint that we used an extremely strong capability that’s supposed to be used to safeguard and protect the country,” he said. “And we used it for political purposes by a sitting President. That takes on a new precedent.”

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 am

TEL AVIV – Speaking at a conference two weeks before the 2016 presidential election, Evelyn Farkas, a former top Obama administration official, predicted that if Donald Trump won the presidency he would “be impeached pretty quickly or somebody else would have to take over government,” Breitbart News has found.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Farkas served as deputy assistant secretary of defense under the Obama administration. She has been in the spotlight since the news media last week highlighted comments she made on television that seemed to acknowledge efforts by members of the Obama administration to collect intelligence on Trump and members of his campaign.

Now it has emerged that at on October 26, 2016, Farkas made remarks as a panelist at the annual Warsaw Security Forum predicting Trump’s removal from office “pretty quickly.”

Asked at the event to address the priorities of a future Hillary Clinton administration, Farkas stated:

It’s not a done deal, as you said. And so, to the Americans in the audience please vote. And not only vote but get everybody to vote. Because I really believe we need a landslide. We need an absolute repudiation of everything. All of the policies that Donald Trump has put out there. I am not afraid to be political. I am not hiding who I am rooting for. And I think it’s very important that we continue to press forward until election day and through election day to make sure that we have the right results.

I do agree however with General Breedlove that even if we have the wrong results from my perspective America is resilient. We have a lot of presidential historians who have put forward very coherent the argument – they have given us examples of all of our horrible presidents in the past and the fact that we have endured. And we do have a strong system of checks and balances. And actually, if Donald Trump were elected I believe he would be impeached pretty quickly or somebody else would have to take over government. And I am not even joking.

Farkas was referring to General Philip Mark Breedlove, another panelist at the conference who served as Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR) of NATO Allied Command Operations.  The panel discussion was about what to expect following the Nov. 8 presidential election.

Farkas has also been in the news after remarks she made as a contributor on MSNBC on March 2 resurfaced last week.  In the comments, she said that she told former Obama administration colleagues to collect intelligence on Trump and campaign officials.

“I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” stated Farkas.

She continued:

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy … that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

The White House has utilized Farkas’s statements to bolster the charge that Trump was being illicitly surveilled during the campaign.

White House Spokesman Sean Spicer last week stated:

[I]f you look at Obama’s Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense that is out there, Evelyn Farkas, she made it clear that it was their goal to spread this information around, that they went around and did this. …

They have admitted on the record that this was their goal — to leak stuff. And they literally — she said on the record “Trump’s team.” There are serious questions out there about what happened and why and who did it. And I think that’s really where our focus is in making sure that that information gets out.

Farkas, a former adviser to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia until she resigned in 2015.

She told the Daily Caller last week that she had no access to any intelligence. “I had no intelligence whatsoever, I wasn’t in government anymore and didn’t have access to any,” she said.

Speaking to the Washington Post, Farkas denied being a source of any leaks.

The Post reported:

Farkas, in an interview with The Post, said she “didn’t give anybody anything except advice,” was not a source for any stories and had nothing to leak. Noting that she left government in October 2015, she said, “I was just watching like anybody else, like a regular spectator” as initial reports of Russia contacts began to surface after the election.

Farkas currently serves as a nonresident senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, which takes a hawkish approach toward Russia and has released numerous reports and briefs about Russian aggression.

The Council is funded by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Inc., the U.S. State Department, and NATO ACT. Another Council funder is the Ploughshares Fund, which in turn has received financing from billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

Farkas serves on the Atlantic Council alongside Dmitri Alperovitch, co-founder of CrowdStrike, the third-party company utilized by the FBI to make its assessment about alleged Russian hacking into the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Alperovitch is a nonresident senior fellow of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative at the Atlantic Council.

Last month, FBI Director James Comey confirmed that his agency never had direct access to the DNC’s servers to confirm the hacking. “Well, we never got direct access to the machines themselves,” he stated. “The DNC in the spring of 2016 hired a firm that ultimately shared with us their forensics from their review of the system.”

National Security Agency Director Michael Rogers also stated the NSA never asked for access to the DNC hardware: “The NSA didn’t ask for access. That’s not in our job.”

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVVT4Al6Yps
    Obama's SPY Susan Rice CAUGHT SPYING ON TRUMP and Trump's Team said Rush Limbaugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uju4CPKjC44
    Judge Napolitano on if Susan Rice did anything illegal

Judge Napolitano on Ricegate: Unmasking Americans for reason other than National Security “That’s called espionage. That’s called the failure to safeguard top secret information.” Susan Rice only has one boss, one person she reports to and that’s Obama.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/judge-napolitano-rice-gate-unmasking-americans-reasons-national-security-thats-called-espionage-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwa7__OmvxQ
    Rand Paul says Susan Rice Unmasking Trump Team is a ‘Smoking Gun’

Make zero mistake about it. Former President Barrack Obama ordered this tap very cleverly. As a constitution lawyer and knows exactly how to loop whole the system. It's unfortunate the left wing media is completely oblivious to what they are trying to do. These 'jounalists' are defending these criminals in the previous administration. These same people made a HUGE deal out of Flynn doing his job by setting a time for Trump to talk with Putin as well as Sessions having meetings with the ambassador while being a senator. But are freaking out on Rand Paul for stating facts about what Susan Rice did and that it is a HUGE deal.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Breaking: GOP Lawmaker Calls for Criminal Charges Against Susan Rice (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Apr 4th, 2017

Susan Rice, Barack Obama’s national security adviser and UN ambassador, reportedly requested on several occasions the “unmasking” of identities of private citizens linked to President Trump’s transition and campaign.

The Washington Free Beacon reported today on Rice’s PBS interview last month where she denied having any knowledge of the intelligence community’s alleged incidental surveillance of Trump’s transition team

Ron DeSantis: She said intelligence wasn’t used for political purposes. We know that’s false. There were a number of leaks of classified information involving US persons including Michael Flynn that are illegal… I think she dug herself more of a hole because two weeks ago she said she never heard of any type of unmasking.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-gop-lawmaker-calls-criminal-charges-susan-rice/

Obama's Susan Rice on MSNBC: "the President requested the compilation of the intelligence"

Andrea Mitchell: Did the pace of unmasking requests, your unmasking requests, accelerate towards the end of your White House tenure?

Susan Rice: I can't say the pace of unmasking requests would accelerate, but if you're asking "Were there more reports provided to senior U.S. officials after the President requested the compilation of the intelligence which was ultimately provided in January?" Yes.

Rand Paul: Susan Rice ‘Ought to Be Under Subpoena,’ Asked If Obama Knew About Eavesdropping

If you want to look at an American’s phone call or listen to it, you should have to have a warrant, the old fashioned way in a real court where both sides get represented.”

“But a secret warrant by a secret court with a lower standard level because we’re afraid of terrorism is one thing for foreigners but both myself and a Progressive Ron Wyden have been warning about these back door searches for years and that they could be politicized,” he continued. “The facts will come out with Susan Rice. But I think she ought to be under subpoena. She should be asked did you talk to the president about it? Did President Obama know about this? So this is actually, eerily similar to what Trump accused them of which is eavesdropping on conversations for political reasons.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/04/04/rand-paul-susan-rice-ought-to-be-under-subpoena-asked-if-obama-knew-about-eavesdropping/

UPDATE: Susan Rice Confirms Her “Unmasking Requests” Were for President Obama’s Daily Briefing (PDB)…

OK, so right there, in the very beginning of the forward narrative, Susan Rice is confirming the “unmasking” request(s) which can be pinned upon her, are directly related to her need to understand -on behalf of President Obama- intelligence for the President’s Daily Briefing (the PDB). This was a previous question now answered.

This is EXPLOSIVE, and here’s why.

Remember, the President’s Daily Brief under President Obama went to almost everyone at top levels in his administration.

[…] But while through most of its history the document has been marked “For the President’s Eyes Only,” the PDB has never gone to the president alone. The most restricted dissemination was in the early 1970s, when the book went only to President Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger, who was dual-hatted as national security adviser and secretary of state.

In other administrations, the circle of readers has also included the vice president, the secretary of defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, along with additional White House staffers.

By 2013, Obama’s PDB was making its way to more than 30 recipients, including the president’s top strategic communications aide and speechwriter, and deputy secretaries of national security departments. (link)

Pay attention to that last part. According to the Washington Post outline Obama’s PDB’s were going to: “Deputy Secretaries of national security departments”.

Today, Susan Rice defined the Obama national security departments to include: “State” – “Defense” (Pentagon includes NSA) and “CIA”….

So under Obama’s watch Deputy Asst. Secretaries of Defense had daily access to the PDB. And who was an Obama Deputy Secretary of Defense?

Susan Rice is admitting to “unmasking” names within intelligence reports to give her context for how they pertain to the overall briefing material. That briefing material is the PDB. That PDB goes to dozens of political people and political entities, including former Asst. Deputy of Defense, Evelyn Farkas.

Susan Rice unmasked names for the PDB which was also shared with Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense, Evelyn Farkas.

Now, go back to Farkas’s March 2nd MSNBC statement for additional context:

“I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.”

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to the Hill. … That’s why you had the leaking”.

That right there is the story. With dozens of people with access to President Obama’s PDB, Rice’s unmasking of the intelligence report names gave dozens of people direct access to unmasked intelligence – including Obama officials who could, perhaps did, use the PDB for specific and intentional political purposes, as outlined by Evelyn Farkas who was one of the recipients of the unmasked intelligence.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/04/susan-rice-confirms-her-unmasking-requests-were-for-president-obamas-daily-briefing-pdb/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:47 pm

BOILED RICE

Her interest was not in national security but to advance the political interests of the Democratic party. The thing to bear in mind is that the White House does not do investigations. Not criminal investigations, not intelligence investigations.

Remember that.

Why is that so important in the context of explosive revelations that Susan Rice, President Obama’s national-security adviser, confidant, and chief dissembler, called for the “unmasking” of Trump campaign and transition officials whose identities and communications were captured in the collection of U.S. intelligence on foreign targets?

Because we’ve been told for weeks that any unmasking of people in Trump’s circle that may have occurred had two innocent explanations:

(1) the FBI’s investigation of Russian meddling in the election and

(2) the need to know, for purposes of understanding the communications of foreign intelligence targets, the identities of Americans incidentally intercepted or mentioned.

The unmasking, Obama apologists insist, had nothing to do with targeting Trump or his people.

That won’t wash.

In general, it is the FBI that conducts investigations that bear on American citizens suspected of committing crimes or of acting as agents of foreign powers. In the matter of alleged Russian meddling, the investigative camp also includes the CIA and the NSA. All three agencies conducted a probe and issued a joint report in January.

That was after Obama, despite having previously acknowledged that the Russian activity was inconsequential, suddenly made a great show of ordering an inquiry and issuing sanctions.

Consequently, if unmasking was relevant to the Russia investigation, it would have been done by those three agencies. And if it had been critical to know the identities of Americans caught up in other foreign intelligence efforts, the agencies that collect the information and conduct investigations would have unmasked it. Because they are the agencies that collect and refine intelligence “products” for the rest of the “intelligence community,” they are responsible for any unmasking; and they do it under “minimization” standards that FBI Director James Comey, in recent congressional testimony, described as “obsessive” in their determination to protect the identities and privacy of Americans.

Understand: There would have been no intelligence need for Susan Rice to ask for identities to be unmasked.

If there had been a real need to reveal the identities — an intelligence need based on American interests — the unmasking would have been done by the investigating agencies. The national-security adviser is not an investigator. She is a White House staffer. The president’s staff is a consumer of intelligence, not a generator or collector of it.

If Susan Rice was unmasking Americans, it was not to fulfill an intelligence need based on American interests; it was to fulfill a political desire based on Democratic-party interests.

The FBI, CIA, and NSA generate or collect the intelligence in, essentially, three ways: conducting surveillance on suspected agents of foreign powers under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), and carrying out more-sweeping collections under two other authorities — a different provision of FISA, and a Reagan-era executive order that has been amended several times over the ensuing decades, EO 12,333. As Director Comey explained, in answering questions posed by Representative Trey Gowdy (R., S.C.), those three agencies do collection, investigation, and analysis. In general, they handle any necessary unmasking — which, due to the aforementioned privacy obsessiveness, is extremely rare. Unlike Democratic-party operatives whose obsession is vanquishing Republicans, the three agencies have to be concerned about the privacy rights of Americans.

If they’re not, their legal authority to collect the intelligence — a vital national-security power — could be severely curtailed when it periodically comes up for review by Congress, as it will later this year. Those three collecting agencies — FBI, CIA, and NSA — must be distinguished from other components of the government, such as the White House.

Those other components, Comey elaborated, “are consumers of our products.” That is, they do not collect raw intelligence and refine it into useful reports — i.e., reports that balance informational value and required privacy protections. They read those reports and make policy recommendations based on them. White House staffers are not supposed to be in the business of controlling the content of the reports; they merely act on the reports.

Thus, Comey added, these consumers “can ask the collectors to unmask.” But the unmasking authority “resides with those who collected the information.” Of course, the consumer doing the asking in this case was not just any government official.

We’re talking about Susan Rice. This was Obama’s right hand doing the asking. If she made an unmasking “request,” do you suppose anyone at the FBI, CIA, or NSA was going to say no? That brings us to three interesting points.

The first involves political intrusion into law enforcement — something that the White House is supposed to avoid. (You may remember that Democrats ran Bush attorney general Alberto Gonzales out of town over suspicions about it.) As I have noted repeatedly, in publishing the illegally leaked classified information about former national-security adviser Michael Flynn’s communications with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, the New York Times informs us that “Obama advisers” and “Obama officials” were up to their eyeballs in the investigation: Obama advisers heard separately from the F.B.I. about Mr. Flynn’s conversation with Mr. Kislyak, whose calls were routinely monitored by American intelligence agencies that track Russian diplomats. The Obama advisers grew suspicious that perhaps there had been a secret deal between the incoming team and Moscow, which could violate the rarely enforced, two-century-old Logan Act barring private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers in disputes with the United States.

The Obama officials asked the F.B.I. if a quid pro quo had been discussed on the call, and the answer came back no, according to one of the officials, who like others asked not to be named discussing delicate communications. [Translation: “asked not to be named committing felony unauthorized disclosure of classified information.”]

The topic of sanctions came up, they were told, but there was no deal. [Emphasis added.] It appears very likely that Susan Rice was involved in the unmasking of Michael Flynn.

Was she also monitoring the FBI’s investigation? Was she involved in the administration’s consideration of (bogus) criminal charges against Flynn? With the subsequent decision to have the FBI interrogate Flynn (or “grill” him, as the Times put it)?

The second point is that, while not a pillar of rectitude, Ms. Rice is not an idiot. Besides being shrewd, she was a highly involved, highly informed consumer of intelligence, and a key Obama political collaborator. Unlike the casual reader, she would have known who the Trump-team players were without needing to have their identities unmasked. Do you really think her purpose in demanding that names be revealed was to enhance her understanding of intelligence about the activities and intentions of foreign targets? Seriously?

I’m betting it was so that others down the dissemination chain could see the names of Trump associates — names the investigating agencies that originally collected the information had determined not to unmask.

Third, and finally, let’s consider the dissemination chain Rice had in mind. The most telling remark that former Obama deputy defense secretary Evelyn Farkas made in her now-infamous MSNBC interview was the throw-away line at the end: “That’s why you have all the leaking.” Put this in context: Farkas had left the Obama administration in 2015, subsequently joining the presidential campaign of, yes, Hillary Clinton — Trump’s opponent. She told MSNBC that she had been encouraging her former Obama-administration colleagues and members of Congress to seek “as much information as you can” from the intelligence community. “That’s why you have the leaking.”

To summarize: At a high level, officials like Susan Rice had names unmasked that would not ordinarily be unmasked. That information was then being pushed widely throughout the intelligence community in unmasked form . . . particularly after Obama, toward the end of his presidency, suddenly — and seemingly apropos of nothing — changed the rules so that all of the intelligence agencies (not just the collecting agencies) could have access to raw intelligence information.

As we know, the community of intelligence agencies leaks like a sieve, and the more access there is to juicy information, the more leaks there are. Meanwhile, former Obama officials and Clinton-campaign advisers, like Farkas, were pushing to get the information transferred from the intelligence community to members of Congress, geometrically increasing the likelihood of intelligence leaks. By the way, have you noticed that there have been lots of intelligence leaks in the press? There’s an old saying in the criminal law: The best evidence of a conspiracy is success.

The criminal law also has another good rule of thumb: Consciousness of guilt is best proved by false exculpatory statements. That’s a genre in which Susan Rice has rich experience. Two weeks ago, she was asked in an interview about allegations by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R., Calif.) that the Obama administration had unmasked Trump-team members. “I know nothing about this,” Rice replied. “I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today.” Well, at least she didn’t blame it on a video.

— Andrew C. McCarthy is a senior policy fellow at the National Review Institute and a contributing editor of National Review.

Read more at: http://www.n
    ationalreview.com/article/446415/susan-rice-unmasking-trump-campaign-members-obama-administration-fbi-cia-nsa[/size]

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Scott Uehlinger: Susan Rice Unmasking ‘Abuse of Power’
    Violates ‘Spirit of the Law,’ Should Be ‘Further Investigated

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/04/04/scott-uehlinger-susan-rice-unmasking-abuse-power-violates-spirit-law-further-investigated/

…5 Susan Rice Scandal Facts Every American Must Know…
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/04/5-susan-rice-scandal-facts-every-american-must-know/

1. Susan Rice allegedly ordered surveillance of Donald Trump’s 2016 election campaign aides as part of a political intelligence operation.

Rice allegedly maintained spreadsheets of Trump aides’ telephone calls “one year before the 2016 presidential election,” according to the Daily Caller.

The Daily Caller reports:

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

2. Rice claimed that climate change was responsible for the deadly civil war in Syria.

“In the years prior to civil war breaking out in Syria, that country also experienced its worst drought on record,” Rice said in October 2015, during a speech at Stanford University. “Farming families moved en masse into urban centers, increasing political unrest and further priming the country for conflict.”

Hundreds of thousands of Syrians have been killed in the conflict since President Barack Obama drew his infamous “red line” in 2012, promising to retaliate against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s regime if it used chemical weapons on its own people.

3. Rice once declared that there is “no military solution” to the raging conflict in Yemen.

“As in Syria, there is no military solution to the crisis in Yemen,” Rice said in April 2015, during a speech at the Arab American Institute’s Kahlil Gibran Gala.

Seven months before Rice’s speech, President Obama had called his administration’s drone strike-driven military operation in Yemen a success story.

President Trump, however, ordered more airstrikes against al-Qaeda in Yemen in February than any year in Obama’s presidency.

4. Susan Rice said accused deserter Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl served “with honor and distinction.”

In March 2015, Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was charged with treason for allegedly deserting his fellow soldiers and abandoning his Afghanistan outpost in 2009.

In a June 2014 broadcast of ABC’s This Week, Susan Rice defended Bergdahl, saying he “served the United States with honor and distinction. And we’ll have the opportunity eventually to learn what has transpired in the past years.”

As Breitbart News reported, six soldiers lost their lives searching for then-Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl after he abandoned his outpost.

5. Susan Rice was the driving force behind a misinformation campaign about the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi terror attacks.

Then-UN Ambassador Rice, acting as the Obama White House’s spokeswoman, appeared on five Sunday morning talk shows and repeatedly claimed that the Benghazi attacks had been caused by an anti-Islam video.

Rice appeared on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News, and CNN and regurgitated talking points purporting that the protests that had erupted “spontaneously” near two U.S. government facilities in Benghazi, Libya and were a result of a “hateful video” that was offensive to Islam.

But government documents, released following a Judicial Watch lawsuit, reveal that government officials monitoring the attack in real-time did not cite an anti-Islam video as an explanation for the paramilitary attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.

In May 2015 interview, former Obama CIA Director Mike Morell said Rice’s Benghazi talking points blaming an anti-Islam YouTube video crossed “the line between national security and politics.”

“I think the line in there that says one of our objectives here right on the Sunday show is to blame the video rather than a failure of policy,” Morell said on Fox News’ Special Report. “And as you know, I say in the book that I think that that is crossing the line between national security and politics.”

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:14 pm

#SurveillanceGate bombshell: Prison time for Obama officials?
    Obama officials caught red-handed in most explosive abuse of power in U.S. history…
    bigger than Watergate… is Susan Rice going to prison?

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-04-susan-rice-ben-rhodes-obama-abuse-of-power-surveillance-watergate-trump-team-unmasking.html

The Daily Caller is now reporting that Susan Rice ordered spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” with unmasked names and identities of Trump Team officials. This is a felony crime and a gross abuse of power at the highest levels, dwarfing the Nixon-era Watergate scandal.

Here’s a summary of the revelations so far (source links below):

Obama and other high-ranking Democrats (such as Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes) deliberately “weaponized” the intelligence apparatus of the nation to undermine or destroy political opponents. This is a serious crime and a gross abuse of power.
    To accomplish this, Obama officials deliberately targeted a long list of foreign officials for surveillance, knowing that Trump Team members were likely to be engaged in international diplomacy conversations with them, allowing Trump’s people to be “incidentally” swept up in the surveillance.

This “weaponization” of surveillance for political purposes was put into place a full year before the 2016 election. It very likely included surveillance of other Republican candidates as well.

Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes then conspired with the Obama White House to illegally “unmask” the identities of the U.S. persons who were swept up in the surveillance.

Susan Rice maintained a “detailed spreadsheet” of all the calls, names, conversations and other details which were shared with the White House (President Obama).

Obama then signed an order allowing 16 intelligence agencies to share these “unmasked” surveillance recordings, guaranteeing that an Obama-friendly mole inside the deep state would leak details to the anti-Trump media (NYT, WashPost).
    Obama Deputy Defense Secretary Evelyn Farkas openly admitted to urging Obama’s “deep state” operatives to wage a massive “surveillance sweep” program to target Trump Team members.

The surveillance conspiracy marks the largest and most criminal abuse of power ever witnessed in the history of the White House.

Many Obama-era officials are likely to face serious criminal indictments over this activity, and the “web of deceit” is likely to rapidly expand to include other officials who are not yet named.

CNN and most of the mainstream media are pretending none of this happened, hoping they can sweep the story under the rug.
    Here’s the key reporting now coming out on this bombshell story:

From The Daily Caller:

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

Critics of the atmosphere prevailing throughout the Obama administration’s last year in office point to former Obama Deputy Defense Secretary Evelyn Farkas who admitted in a March 2 television interview on MSNBC that she “was urging my former colleagues,” to “get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”

Michael Doran, former NSC senior director, told TheDCNF Monday that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall,” he said.

Doran charged that potential serious crimes were undertaken because “this is a leaking of signal intelligence.”

“That’s a felony,” he told TheDCNF. “And you can get 10 years for that. It is a tremendous abuse of the system. We’re not supposed to be monitoring American citizens. Bigger than the crime, is the breach of public trust.”

From BloomBerg News:

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The pattern of Rice’s requests was discovered in a National Security Council review of the government’s policy on “unmasking” the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored conversations and appear in reports as something like “U.S. Person One.”

The chairman of the House intelligence committee, Representative Devin Nunes, is also investigating how the Obama White House kept tabs on the Trump transition after the election through unmasking the names of Trump associates incidentally collected in government eavesdropping of foreign officials.

From Fox News:

Multiple sources tell Fox News that Susan Rice, former national security adviser under then-President Barack Obama, requested to unmask the names of Trump transition officials caught up in surveillance.

The unmasked names, of people associated with Donald Trump, were then sent to all those at the National Security Council, some at the Defense Department, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and then-CIA Director John Brennan – essentially, the officials at the top, including former Rice deputy Ben Rhodes.

The names were part of incidental electronic surveillance of candidate and President-elect Trump and people close to him, including family members, for up to a year before he took office.

From Breitbart.com

The alleged spreadsheets add a new dimension to reports on Sunday and Monday by blogger Mike Cernovich and Eli Lake of Bloomberg News that Rice had asked for Trump aides’ names to be “unmasked” in intelligence reports… part of an alleged political intelligence operation to disseminate reports on the Trump campaign widely throughout government with the aim of leaking them to the press.

At the time that radio host Mark Levin and Breitbart News compiled the evidence of surveillance, dissemination, and leaking — all based on mainstream media reports — the mainstream media dismissed the story as a “conspiracy theory.”

Now, however, Democrats are backing away from that allegation, and from broader allegations of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign, as additional details of the Obama administration’s alleged surveillance continue to emerge.

Rhodes and Rice were both implicated in a disinformation campaign to describe the Benghazi terror attack in Sep. 2012 as a protest against a YouTube video. Rhodes also boasted of creating an “echo chamber” in the media to promote the Iran deal, feeding stories to contrived networks of “experts” who offered the public a steady stream of pro-agreement propaganda.

CNN decries bombshell, urges viewers to completely ignore the news

What has the corporate-run media done in response to this bombshell news that’s bigger than Watergate? CNN is now urging its viewers to completely ignore the story, essentially claiming it’s all “fake news” while insisting that its own conspiracy theories about Russian interference is the “real news.”

Via Grabien News:

Since news broke Monday that the Obama Administration’s National Security Adviser, Susan Rice, directed the “unmasking” of NSA intercepts of Trump associates, CNN has raced to shoot down the blockbuster report.

CNN Tonight’s Don Lemon went so far as to announce he would ignore the news at all costs.

While interviewing a Democratic congressman, CNN’s Chris Cuomo claimed it was “demonstrably untrue” Rice sought surveillance of the Trump team, even as that’s exactly what yesterday’s reports prove.

Over the last 24 hours, the network has also repeatedly called on its chief national security correspondent, Jim Sciutto, to dismiss the reports as a non-story; Sciutto has even excused Rice claiming ignorance of the unmasking scandal two weeks ago, arguing Rice “wasn’t aware” what unmasking Rep. Devin Nunes (D-Calif.) was referring to.

So there you have it. It’s the biggest bombshell of (Obama) White House corruption and criminality since Nixon, yet the fact-hating left-wing media has decided in advance that “there’s nothing to see here.”

Can you imagine if all this had been discovered under former President Bush? CNN would be calling for impeachment, prison and charges of treason. But when Obama’s people pulled it off, it’s “not news.”

Stay informed as this story unfolds. Read Trump.news and WhiteHouse.news.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:06 am

by Tyler Durden
    Apr 4, 2017

As part of its daily wrap of the Susan Rice newsflow, which focused on her first media appearance since she was "outed" as the persona responsible for "unmasking" members of team Trump, the WSJ provides two new pieces of incremental information: i) in addition to Michael Flynn, at least one more member of the Trump transition team was "unmasked" in intelligence reports due to multiple foreign conversations that weren't related to Russia; and ii) Rice wasn't the administration official who instigated Mr. Flynn’s unmasking, confirming there is at least one more high-level official giving "unmasking" orders.

But first, a brief detour.

"Unmasking" is a term used when the identity of a U.S. citizen or lawful resident is revealed in classified intelligence reports. Normally, when government officials receive intelligence reports, the names of American citizens are redacted to protect their privacy. But officials can request that names, listed as “U.S. Person 1,” for example, be unmasked internally in order to give context about the potential value of the intelligence. Unmasking is justified for national security reasons but is governed by strict rules across the U.S. intelligence apparatus that make it illegal to pursue for political reasons or to leak classified information generated by the process.

It is the accusation that Rice unmasked members for purely political reasons - ostensibly in coordination with president Obama - that has gotten Republican smelling blood in the water. Republicans have for weeks signaled that they saw unmasking as the key to investigating the source of media leaks damaging to the Trump administration — such as the exposure of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, who was forced to resign in February after media reports revealed that he misled Vice President Pence about the contents of his discussions with the Russian ambassador.

To that end, earlier this month, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) pressed FBI Director James Comey in a public Intelligence Committee hearing: "It would be nice to know the universe of people who have the power to unmask a U.S. citizen’s name... because that might provide something of a roadmap to investigate who might’ve actually disseminated a masked U.S. citizen’s name.”

He went on to press Comey on whether specific Obama officials, including Rice, would have had the authority to request that a name be unmasked. “Yes, in general, and any other national security adviser would, I think, as a matter of their ordinary course of their business,” Comey answered.

Shortly thereafter, The Hill notes Nunes made his shocking announcement that he — and he alone — had viewed documents that showed inappropriate unmasking by Obama-era officials.

Today, Susan Rice came out to defend herself and told MSNBC that “the allegation is that somehow, Obama administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes,” Rice told Mitchell. “That’s absolutely false."

She added that “The notion, which some people are trying to suggest, that by asking for the identity of the American person is the same is leaking it — that’s completely false. There is no equivalence between so-called unmasking and leaking.”

And yet, that is precisely what many republicans are suggesting because otherwise there is no explanation for how the WaPo and NYT received, on a virtual silver platter, stories about Mike Flynn's communications with intel-level detail.

Perhaps Rice is simply lying as she lied on March 22 when in a PBS interview she said "I know nothing" about unmasking Trump officials. Less than two weeks later, we learn that she did.

But perhaps there is more to the story than what we know so far.

And this is where the WSJ comes in, with the new info that according to a Republican official familiar with deliberations by GOP lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee said that the names of two U.S. citizens who were part of Mr. Trump’s transition team have been unmasked in intelligence reports. One is Mr. Flynn and the other hasn’t been identified. The report involving Mr. Flynn documented phone conversations he had in late December with the Russian ambassador to the U.S.

The WSJ then reports that Rice had requested the unmasking of at least one transition official — not Mr. Flynn — who was part of multiple foreign conversations that weren't related to Russia.

And the punchline: "The Republican official and others said Ms. Rice wasn't the administration official who instigated Mr. Flynn’s unmasking."

In other words, the story that Susan Rice is the unmasker is incomplete as there is at least one more person exposing the identities of people in Trump's circle, and that the NSA and other intel agencies have been surveiling, accidentally or otherwise, at least one, so far unnamed individual, from Trump's circle. It may well be someone that the WaPo and NYT have already published about, or it may be someone who has yet to hit the newswire, delivering the latest twist of the ongoing intelligence-fed news cycle.

For now the answer is unknown, although when Rice testifies under oath before the House Intel Committee, we hope that all outstanding questions will finally get answers.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am

MORE OBAMA LIES & COVER-UPS REVEALED

New Smoking Gun Documents –
    Obama IRS Officials Admit to Inappropriately Targeting Conservative Groups

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/new-smoking-gun-documents-obama-irs-officials-admit-inappropriately-targeting-conservative-groups/

New Smoking Gun Documents – Obama IRS Officials Admit to Inappropriately Targeting Conservative Groups

Cristina Laila Apr 4th, 2017 11:08 pm 131 Comments

Judicial Watch has released 695 pages of new documents from the IRS that contain admissions by IRS officials that the agency used “inappropriate political labels” to screen the tax-exempt applications of conservative organizations

Via Judicial Watch:

The documents were produced after a revelation by the IRS that it had located “an additional 6,924 documents of potentially responsive records” relating to a 2015 Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit about the Obama IRS targeting scandal.  The FOIA lawsuit seeks records about the IRS’ selection of individuals and organizations for audits based upon applications requesting nonprofit tax status filed by Tea Party and other 501(c)(4) tax-exempt organizations (Judicial Watch v. Internal Revenue Service (No. 1:15-cv-00220)).

Of the 695 pages of documents released by the IRS, 422 (61%) were withheld in their entirety.  These newly identified records are not records that were contained in the “Congressional Database,” which the IRS created in 2013 to house records responsive to congressional inquiries into the IRS scandal.

Included among the newly released a material is a June 20, 2013, memo from Karen Schiller, then-Acting Director, EO Rulings and Agreement, suspending use of the controversial Be on the Lookout (BOLO) and Touch and Go (TAG) lists:

Other records reveal that the IRS was going to require 501(c)(4) nonprofit organizations to restrict their alleged political activities in exchange for “expedited consideration” of their tax-exempt applications.

The Obama administration was 8 years of scandals. Every agency became a weapon against conservatives.

President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton made the following statement:

“No wonder the Obama IRS has been hiding these records.  The new smoking-gun documents contain admissions by the Obama IRS that it inappropriately targeted conservative groups, but the records also show that the abuse continued – as the Obama IRS tried to force conservative applicants to give up their First Amendment rights in order to finally get their applications granted.”

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-695-pages-obama-irs-scandal-documents-records-not-produced-initial-congressional-investigation/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:07 am

Breaking: GOP Lawmaker Calls for Criminal Charges Against Susan Rice (VIDEO)
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-gop-lawmaker-calls-criminal-charges-susan-rice/

Apr 4th, 2017 1:30 pm by Jim Hoft

Susan Rice, Barack Obama’s national security adviser and UN ambassador, reportedly requested on several occasions the “unmasking” of identities of private citizens linked to President Trump’s transition and campaign. The Washington Free Beacon reported today on Rice’s PBS interview last month where she denied having any knowledge of the intelligence community’s alleged incidental surveillance of Trump’s transition team.

On Tuesday Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) called for criminal charges on former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice.

Ron DeSantis: She said intelligence wasn’t used for political purposes. We know that’s false. There were a number of leaks of classified information involving US persons including Michael Flynn that are illegal… I think she dug herself more of a hole because two weeks ago she said she never heard of any type of unmasking.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:19 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Cybersecurity experts who were first to conclude that Putin hacked presidential election
    ABANDON some of their claims against Russia - and refuse to co-operate with Congress

CrowdStrike concluded in June 2016 that Russian government spies had hacked the DNC, a claim repeated by the FBI and CIA. But DailyMail.com can reveal questions over CrowdStrike's methods and accuracy. It has dropped a key part of another report it conducted into claims Vladimir Putin's hackers infiltrated artillery being used Ukraine (main) in the continuing conflict between it and Russia and knocked out 80 per cent of it. The claim (top left) in fact came from a pro-Putn blogger. The Irvine, CA, based company is also declining to co-operate with the House Intelligence Committee. FBI Director James Comey has put his name to the link to Russia repeatedly but his agents have never examined the servers of the DNC, which is what CrowdStrike did before it announced the link in June 2016, leading to a scandal which dogged the election and continues to hit President Trump.

- Claims of Russian interference in the presidential election through hacking Democratic emails have been long-running scandal
    - First link between hacking and Vladimir Putin was made by CrowdStrike, Irvine, CA, based firm hired by the Democratic National Committee
    - It concluded in June 2016 Moscow spies had hacked DNC - before embarrassing emails were published - setting off Russian election scandal
    - Cybersecurity firm examined DNC's servers, something FBI was not allowed to do, and its conclusion has been repeated by the intelligence community
    - DailyMail.com reveals it has had to abandon key claims in another report on hacking by same Russians it blamed for DNC attack
    - It used unproven claims by a pro-Putin blogger to wrongly conclude Russian hackers had helped to virtually wipe out Ukrainian artillery
    - CrowdStrike is also refusing to testify in public to the House Intelligence Committee on what it knows and declined to speak to DailyMail.com

Cybersecurity expert Jeffrey Carr said this is part of 'a pattern' for the company, and raises concerns about its credibility.
    'It shows a pattern, that CrowdStrike's intelligence reports were clearly a problem,' said Carr, who has authored books on cyber warfare and founded the security firm Taia Global Ltd.
    'They just found what they wanted to find…they didn't stop for a moment to question it, they didn't contact the primary source,' added Carr. 'This is like an elementary school-level analysis.'

However CrowdStrike is proving hostile to further scrutiny of its methods, DailyMail.com can disclose.
    Last month, CrowdStrike's co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch and its president Shawn Henry turned down an invitation to testify before the House Intelligence Committee about Russian interference in the U.S. election.

'They declined the invitation, so we're communicating with them about speaking to us privately,' said Jack Langer, a spokesperson for House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes.

There remain unanswered questions about the sequence of events which led to the secrets of the DNC being laid bare.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html#ixzz4dPnEHl1y

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:16 am

SPIES

Well this is interesting...

Greetings World, We are Anonymous.

The “full wrath” of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) will soon descend upon all of America after the deadliest secret lies of this “Deep State” spy agency currently at war with President Donald Trump, have now been exposed for the entire world to see, and whose next “false flag” terror attack to cover up their crimes may come as soon this coming week.

The international whistle blowing organization Wikileaks released the largest ever in history publication of over 8,000 CIA top secret documents (Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed) revealing that this “Deep State” spy agency has, in fact, created and cast a vast electronic surveillance net around the entire US unrivaled in modern times and that has turned even the most innocuous devices (televisions, phones, computers, smart devices, automobiles, etc.) into illegal spying tools.

Prior to the release by Wikileaks of these CIA top secret documents, this organizations leader, Julian Assange, on the 3rd of March, emailed to President Trump’s National Security Council (NSC) the encrypted key to unlock Vault 7 where these over 8,000 documents were stored, and that caused Trump to explode in anger less than 24 hours later and accuse former President Barack Obama of illegally having him placed under surveillance.

Angering President Trump the most, as well as the FSB, were these top secret CIA documents revealing that this “Deep State” spy agency had created an “exploit” to falsely implicate Russia in hacking crimes it had never committed, and didn’t have to do as these Democrats had already destroyed themselves.

The CIA’s creation of this “exploit” designed to blame Russia for hacking crimes, was co-created by Google engineers who had, at least, 427 meetings at the White House over the course of Obama’s presidency, and that in its final development stage was given to a cybersecurity technology company named CrowdStrike that Google Capital had invested $100 million in.

As to what CrowdStrike did with this CIA-Google “exploit”, one must remember that during last years US presidential election, Wikileaks released what are now called “The Podesta Emails” that roiled the Hillary Clinton campaign due to its many shocking revelations of high crimes and corruption within not only Clinton’s campaign, but, also, the entire Democratic Party (DNC).

To how Wikileaks obtained “The Podesta Emails” in the first place, was through a disgruntled DNC officer named Seth Rich who was angry over the election being manipulated against Senator Bernie Sanders, but who shortly after he had turned over these damning email documents to Wikileaks was assassinated, and that Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for to capture his killers, who were never found.

With Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta having previously stated to Seth Richs’ assassination that “I’m definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.”, and Wikileaks leader Assange himself saying Russia had nothing whatsoever to do with the hacking of “The Podesta Emails”, there was no doubt within the FSB that this DNC leaker had been killed by Clinton and/or Obama forces for his leaking of these damaging documents.

Shockingly, however, on 22 December 2016, barely a month prior to President Trump taking office, CrowdStrike released a report claiming that a tool (exploit) used in the DNC hack of “The Podesta Emails”  had also been used, rewritten for Android phones, in malware that appeared in an application used by Ukrainian artillery units, and that this report purported to show that a hacking tool used in the DNC hack had also been used to kill Ukrainians fighting Russian separatists, that they called “Fancy Bear”, and blamed Russia for creating.

In its most simplistic rendering, what CrowdStrike was claiming was that Russian military intelligence (GRU) created the “Fancy Bear” exploit to put on the Android phones of Ukrainian artillery soldiers so that when they used them they could be targeted and killed, and that was also found on the DNC computer hack, with the major problem to this outrageous claim being that it wasn’t true, and that Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense told the world about too.

When American computer experts began investigating this incredible CrowdStrike claim that Russia created the “Fancy Bear” exploit, they noted that this Google funded cybersecurity company “was apparently doing this work for free (!!)”, didn’t bother to talk to the creator of the Android software, and, at its most basic, created a nearly entirely make believe report designed to fit a narrative and timeline wished for by the Obama regime.

Even more critical to note, was that neither CrowdStrike nor the DNC would allow counterintelligence computer experts from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to even see the servers to confirm that his “Fancy Bear” exploit even existed.

But even as this “fake news” CrowdStrike report blaming Russia for the hacking of the DNC was proved false within hours of its being released, the Obama regime, nevertheless, quickly followed it with and even more fatally flawed “fake news” report that, in essence, was described as: “It merely listed every threat group ever reported on by a commercial cybersecurity company that is suspected of being Russian-made and lumped them under the heading of Russian Intelligence Services (RIS) without providing any supporting evidence that such a connection exists.”

One would logically think, that with two highly flawed Obama regime Russian hacking reports being completely discredited this witch-hunting expedition would end, but one would be wrong in believing such a thing as, instead, the US propaganda mainstream media have been using these two “fake news” reports to bludgeon the reputation of President Trump, while, and as always, telling the American people what to think.

And with Wikileaks now proving that the “Deep State” aligned CIA was, in fact, the creator of this “Fancy Bear” exploit meant to discredit Russia,  the Obama-Clinton leftist supporting US mainstream “fake news” propaganda media is, once again, choosing lies over truth, with CNN shockingly not even bothering to inform their viewers of the over 8,000 top secret CIA documents, and whom, also, when “The Podesta Emails” were released, outrageously lied to the American people saying no one but reporters could read them.

Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed: https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us.

Share this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RMscOm2zXM&feature=youtu.be

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Obama Granted Hillary Access to Highly Classified Material While She Was Running for President.

Well now we know.. if Hillar's STAFF had clearance and access.. then she was given the same information.. and this is most likely WHY OBama changed the rules to extend information to 16 additional agencies.

Grassley noted there is “evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information…”

Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch said, “Any other government employee, I don’t care what department or agency they are from, would have had their access to classified and top secret information revoked and their clearance suspended, pending the outcome of an investigation into the mishandling of such information.”

“It is so unimaginatively offensive that Hillary Clinton or her staff would have any access to classified or top secret information,” Farrell added. “It is a mindblower.”

Read more: http://thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-granted-hillary-top-secret-access-highly-classified-material-while-running-president/#ixzz4dUVyhkbh

Read more: http://thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-granted-hillary-top-secret-access-highly-classified-material-while-running-president/#ixzz4dTyjN2wv

FOX NEWS.....
    Hillary Clinton aides had access to State Dept. after she left, says key lawmaker

The staff apparently retained access even after Clinton announced her run for president in April 2015, according to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. The access was ostensibly granted to facilitate work on Clinton's memoir, but Grassley said he was only able to verify it after the Obama administration left the White House.

Grassley, who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee, on Thursday launched an inquiry into the matter, citing among his concerns FBI director James Comey’s July 5 announcement where he said the FBI found Clinton and her staff were “extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

Grassley also contended there is “evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information...”

..is so unimaginatively offensive that Hillary Clinton or her staff would have any access to classified or top secret information." - Chris Farrell, Judicial Watch

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/hillary-clinton-aides-had-access-to-state-defter-left-says-key-lawmaker.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This isn't an ethics question.

It's a national security issue involving classified information being passed to foreign agents (Huma).

This is felony espionage.

Basically Obama was illegally spying on Trump, a political opponent, and funneling info to Hillary and the media to try to stop him, and after the election to derail him.

This is espionage and sedition.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Jon Rappoport: "Bombshell: How far did Obama spying go?"
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/bombshell-how-far-did-obama-spying-go/

=====
    Bombshell: How far did Obama spying go?
    The Sharyl Attkisson case.
    by Jon Rappoport

April 6, 2017

During the transition between election and inauguration, Trump associates have phone conversations with foreign leaders. Those conversations are recorded by US intelligence agencies and turned into secret intelligence reports…

Former Obama National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, is accused of “unmasking” the names of Trump team members contained in those US intelligence reports and illegally leaking their names to the press. Bloomberg reports: “One U.S. official familiar with the reports said they contained valuable political information on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration.”

In other words, US intelligence agencies, under Obama, were spying on Trump associates—and Rice obtained the names of those associates, which are supposed to be kept confidential.

Leaking the names to the press, in the current political atmosphere, would result in the impression that Trump associates were having improper conversations with foreign leaders, or even “colluding” with them. Lots of innuendo here.

The Susan Rice spying scandal points to what? More. Other Americans the Obama team spied on. Other Americans who were opposed to the Obama agenda. Other Americans who were critical of the Obama administration. Other Americans who were exposing the Obama administration.

For example, former CBS star investigative reporter, Sharyl Attkisson—who has sued members of the Obama team and several federal agencies. That lawsuit has just been referred to another venue by the judge in the case. He could have dismissed the suit, but he didn’t. He wants it to proceed. He wants Attkisson to have her day in court.

You might remember Attkisson was uncovering highly embarrassing details about the gun-walking operation, Fast & Furious, and the attack on the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi. She was making the Obama administration extremely uncomfortable.

But let me quote Judge Emet Sullivan’s recent order transferring Attkisson’s suit:

“In 2011——at the same time that Ms. Attkisson was conducting investigations and issuing certain of her high-profile news reports——the Attkissons ‘began to notice anomalies in numerous electronic devices at their home in Virginia.’ These anomalies included Ms. Attkisson’s work-issued laptop computer and a family desktop computer ‘turning on and off at night without input from anyone in the household,’ ‘the house alarm chirping daily at different times,’ and ‘television problems, including interference.’ All of these electronic devices used ‘the Verizon FiOS line installed in [the Attkissons’] home,’ but Verizon was unable to stanch the anomalous activity despite multiple attempts. In January 2012, the Attkissons’ residential internet service ‘began constantly dropping off’.”

“In February 2012, ‘sophisticated surveillance spyware’ was installed on Ms. Attkisson’s work-issued laptop computer. A later forensic computer analysis revealed that Ms. Attkisson’s laptop and the family’s desktop computer had been the ‘targets of unauthorized surveillance efforts.’ That same forensic analysis revealed that Ms. Attkisson’s mobile phone was also targeted for surveillance when it was connected to the family’s desktop computer. The infiltration of that computer and the extraction of information from it was ‘executed via an IP address owned, controlled, and operated by the United States Postal service.’ Additionally, based on the sophisticated nature of the software used to carry out the infiltration and software fingerprints indicating the use of the federal government’s proprietary software, the infiltration and surveillance appeared to be perpetrated by persons in the federal government.”

“An independent forensic computer analyst hired by CBS subsequently reported finding evidence on both Ms. Attkisson’s work-issued laptop computer and her family’s desktop computer of ‘a coordinated, highly-skilled series of actions and attacks directed at the operation of the computers.’ Computer forensic analysis also indicated that remote actions were taken in December 2012 to remove the evidence of the electronic infiltration and surveillance from Ms. Attkisson’s computers and other home electronic equipment.”

“As Ms. Attkisson’s investigations and reporting continued, in October 2012 the Attkissons noticed ‘an escalation of electronic problems at their personal residence, including interference in home and mobile phone lines, computer interference, and television interference.’ In November of that year, Ms. Attkisson’s mobile phones ‘experienced regular interruptions and interference, making telephone communications unreliable, and, at times, virtually impossible’.”

“Additionally, in December 2012, a person with government intelligence experience conducted an inspection of the exterior of the Attkissons’ Virginia home. That investigator discovered an extra Verizon FiOS fiber optics line. Soon thereafter, after a Verizon technician was instructed by Ms. Attkisson to leave the extra cable at the home, the cable disappeared, and the Attkissons were unable to determine what happened to it. In March 2013, the Attkissons’ desktop computer malfunctioned, and in September of that year, while Ms. Attkisson was working on a story at her home, she observed that her personal laptop computer was remotely accessed and controlled, resulting in data being deleted from it. On April 3, 2013, Ms. Attkisson filed a complaint with the Inspector General of the Department of Justice. The Inspector General’s investigation was limited to an analysis of the compromised desktop computer, and the partially-released report that emerged from that investigation reported ‘no evidence of intrusion,’ although it did note ‘a great deal of advanced mode computer activity not attributable to Ms. Attkisson or anybody in her household’.”

“The Attkissons allege that the ‘cyber-attacks’ they ‘suffered in [their] home’ were perpetrated by ‘personnel working on behalf of the United States.’ Accordingly, they have asserted various claims against the United States and against former Attorney General Eric Holder, former Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe, and unknown agents of the Department of Justice, the United States Postal Service, and the United States, all in their individual capacities. Those claims include claims against the United States under the FTCA and claims against the individual federal officers for violations of constitutional rights under Bivens v. Six Unknown Named Agents of Fed. Bureau of Narcotics, 403 U.S. 388 (1971)…”

Spying, surveillance, harassment, interference, attempts at intimidation.

Are you noticing any significant mainstream news coverage of this case? Of course not.

Ordinarily, mainstream reporters protect their own colleagues, but here there is silence.

Let’s call it what it is: PARTISAN POLITICAL SILENCE.

The silence is based on a principle they don’t teach at journalism schools:

“We omit the news that contradicts our agenda. Our agenda IS the news.”

Memo to the new Attorney General, Jeff Sessions: You could launch your own investigation into the Attkisson case. Bring it front and center. Uncover all the nasty details. Expose the perpetrators.

Now.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:59 pm

SPIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFAjp4R6g8g
    ObamaGate Bombshell - Bigger Than Watergate, 1555

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:59 pm

SPIES & LIES

Congress expands 'unmasking' probe amid questions over Rice role
    By Malia Zimmerman, Adam Housley Published April 12, 2017 FoxNews.com

What is the status of the Susan Rice investigation?
    The House and Senate intelligence committees are expanding their investigation into the so-called “unmasking” controversy, Fox News has learned, to examine whether other candidates or lawmakers beyond President Trump’s associates were affected.

Until now, the investigation focused on how the identities and communications of Trump transition members were collected by U.S. intelligence agencies and then revealed to, and disseminated among, high-ranking members of the Obama administration.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., now plans to audit files from the National Security Agency and White House to determine whether identities and conversations of presidential candidates -- or members of Congress -- also were swept up during NSA surveillance of foreign leaders. He also plans to review whether Obama’s National Security Council and White House counsel collected and distributed the intelligence for reasons unrelated to foreign intelligence.

“We will be performing an accounting of all unmasking for political purposes focused on the previous White House administration,” a member of the committee told Fox News. “This is now a full-blown investigation.”

Staffers on the Senate committee told Fox News they also have expanded their investigation into whether presidential candidates were unmasked and information was misused -- and what role former National Security Adviser Susan Rice, among others, played following reports that she requested Trump-affiliated names be unmasked.

For a private U.S. citizen to be “unmasked,” or named, in an intelligence report is extremely rare and typically only done if it has some foreign intelligence value. Typically, the American is a suspect in a crime, is in danger or has to be named to explain the context of the report.

The intelligence reports that Rice and others in the administration reportedly assembled are similar to what a private investigator might piece together, congressional and U.S. intelligence sources said. In some cases, rather than documenting foreign intelligence, the files included salacious personal information that, if released, could be embarrassing or harmful to the person’s reputation, U.S. intelligence and House Intelligence Committee sources said.

These reports were then disseminated to about 20 to 30 people who had classified clearance in the Obama administration hierarchy, these sources said.

Trump, members of his family, and members of his campaign and transition teams, were likely subjects of “incidental electronic surveillance” by U.S. intelligence agencies, Fox News reported.

Sources told Fox News that names were then sent to all those at the National Security Council, some at the Defense Department, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and then-CIA Director John Brennan -- as well as Rice and her former deputy Ben Rhodes, even though the names were supposed to be reported only to the initial requester.

If the names were unmasked in intelligence reports and then leaked to the media for political reasons, it could constitute criminal behavior.

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump’s initial national security adviser, is one known example of a Trump campaign official whose name was unmasked from an intelligence report and leaked to the press. While Rice hasn’t said whether she unmasked Flynn, the leak of his conversation with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak where he discussed U.S. sanctions led Flynn to resign three weeks into his term.

Nunes first announced on March 22 that he’d viewed intelligence reports that contained incidental surveillance on members of the Trump team.

On Tuesday, The Washington Post reported former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page also was monitored by the FBI after the agency obtained a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant as part of an ongoing investigation into possible links between Russian officials and members of the Trump campaign.

In a statement to Fox News, Page said he has done nothing wrong and was a political target.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8TUwb6BD78
    Even Libs Are Shocked, Obama Jets To Hawaii SABOTAGES Trump – This Is TREASON! Details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fxcVr3KPog
    Napolitano: Obama Had GCHQ Spy on Trump

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:55 am

New Wikileaks 'Vault-7' Batch Reveals Top Secret CIA Virus Control System HIVE
    https://sputniknews.com/world/201704141052639103-wikileaks-hive-cia-vault-7/

Topic: 'Vault 7': WikiLeaks Exposes CIA's Global Covert Hacking Program in Largest Ever Leak (33)

The Wikileaks has released a new batch of "Vault-7" leaks revealing top secret CIA virus control system dubbed HIVE.

According to the whistleblower site, HIVE is a "back-end infrastructure malware with a public-facing HTTPS interface which is used by CIA implants to transfer exfiltrated information from target machines to the CIA and to receive commands from its operators to execute specific tasks on the targets."

The top secret virus control system is used by the CIA in many malware implants and intelligence operations.

"The public HTTPS interface utilizes unsuspicious-looking cover domains to hide its presence," the Wikileaks press release stated.

The Wikileaks said that experts and anti-virus companies note that "some possible state-actor malware used such kind of back-end infrastructure by analyzing the communication behaviour of these specific implants, but were unable to attribute the back-end (and therefore the implant itself) to operations run by the CIA."

'Grasshopper': WikiLeaks Releases New Batch of 'Vault-7' CIA Classified Docs

On March 7, WikiLeaks released the first part of what it called an unprecedentedly large archive of CIA-related classified documents. According to the website, a large archive comprising various viruses, malware, software vulnerability hacks and relevant documentation, was uncovered by US government hackers, which is how WikiLeaks gained access to some of the data from the trove.

The "Year Zero" batch was followed by the "Dark Matter" released on Match 23. The third batch called "Marble" was released on March 31. The "Grasshopper" batch revealing a platform for building malware was released on April 4.

The White House has condemned the leaks, stressing that those responsible for leaking classified information should be held accountable in accordance with the law.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfvyMpUb6Kk
    Take a look at what Judge Napolitano said of Susan Rice
    Hacking and Espionage

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Sooo ... What's Going On with Trump?

So, Trump said he wanted to stay out of wars, and said Assad is not the problem. Now, he bombed Syria without an investigation into what really happened.

Drain the swamp? What swamp? Hillary in jail? Hillary who? Investigate the Clinton Foundation? What's that?

He also fell for the fake RyanCare health bill, then blamed his supporters, via attacking the freedom caucus.

What is going on? I will tell you ...

Here is why Trump has changed course, and it also explains the spying.

(1) The establishment was shocked that Trump won the primary, even more shocked when he was elected.

(2) They decided that they needed to surround him with establishment shills, so they could control him. They also knew some of the people he woukd bring on board were (or could be) anti-establishment.

(3) This is why they spied on him and his anti-edtablishment associates. They wanted to find dirt, or something that could be spun as dirt, to take out any anti-establishment people around him. They did this illegally, by providing false evidence to FISA, and by pretending to "target" foreigners, when in fact they were targeting the anti-establishment people.

(4) Trump chose Flynn as National Security Advisor. Flynn is ant-establishment, and they spun his failure to disclose to put pressure on Trump to get him out.

(5) He was replaced by Herbert McMaster, an establishment psychopath. McMaster has been trying to take out the remaining anti-establishment people Trump put in.

(6) KT McFarland is out, now an ambassador to Singapore (got her as far away as possible -- literally).

(7) Bannon got booted out of the NSC, and every day or so is yet another Fake News story about how bad Bannon is. This is the establishment talking, not Trump (so far as we know).

(Cool Rep. Nunes was given information proving that Obama spied on Trump's people, and that Susan Rice did the unmasking. Nunes was given this info by someone within the NSC. It was 2 people, one of which was Ezra Cohen-Watnik, a protege of Michael Flynn, which means anti-establishment.

(9) McMaster booted Cohen-Watnik out, but was re-instated by Trump, at the insistince of Bannon.

(10) Rumors are that McMaster has not been providing Trump with accurate intel regarding Syria, and is the reason for the US bombing.

So, Trump has been surrounded by the establishment via McMaster. That is why Trump is backtracking on everything, and doing the bidding of the establishment.

Because Trump has no core political philosophy, he will have a hard time undrstanding why so many supporters are turning against him. He's a smart man, but will he figure it out?

Watch who comes and goes in his inner circle. Will more establishment shills replace his anti-establishment picks? Or, will he reverse that trend and get back to draining the swamp? That is what will decide the future course.

Maybe we need a movement to call for draing the swamp, starting with McMaster.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:26 pm