Re: AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Post  Pris on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:21 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:10 am

Pris wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:hey Pris ,  

i can understand opening a thread some may want to dig into finer points that appeal to them. dont take it personally , let it evolve ( hugs )

re your statement here

" All the five platonic 'solids' ('divine' geometries) fit inside the 'star tetrahedron'.  That means that all the equilateral vibrational forms possible (equal-sided energy forms) are all contained inside this 'star'.  Perhaps, fluctuations between these frequencies gives way to imperfections and mutations... life is never perfect, never perfectly symmetrical... which is what is the foundation of all life and matter in all its diversity (based on my own observations and conclusions stolen from everyone else, of course). cheers  "

As a right brain creative basic building blocks are essential to design. to the left brain external forces distorting building blocks are essential to outcomes or functionality of design. both are relevant and this is why design creatives dont work in the same office as tech crew generally speaking.

Eg. ( not directed at you Pris )   build a house out of bricks , the bricks are a certain size , lets say for arguments sake they are perfectly the same size ( like a platonic ). Once they have been used in a construction like a house the bricks are no longer the same size proportionally by the forces exerted on them. Energetically the vibrations around the brick can also affect its structure so then its a multiplier or divider of change also.

So what we do not take into account with sacred geometry is this , Platonics are building blocks , final creations are the result of Platonics multiplied or divided by external forces. The external forces are the calculatory difference within this argument.

Hey how is this weather by the way , good day for a BBQ i think :0)  

External?  Now THAT'S funny.  What makes you think anything is 'external'?  

I hazard to say we are inside a gigantic star tetrahedron.  Where do you think all these so-called 'external forces' are coming from? Very Happy

Besides, 'as above so below'.  What is 'external' is 'internal'.

For you Pris i will explain it in a language you can understand , Meow Meow prrr prrr

For the rest of us ....

as its described by Hermes ,

"Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, is: "That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing."[38] Thus, whatever happens on any level of reality (physical, emotional, or mental) also happens on every other level."

by adaptation is the FORCE of creation penetrating every solid. The internal is the creator of the external however every variation has force and forces , the building blocks of the internal are there because of energy , energy is a force thats external and then internal. As above so below , as below so above ... 2 ways , polar opposites , yin and yang , the convergence of the two in the centre of its travel at the correct angle create force. Magnetism is a force created by this very principle

in every facet of science the inclusion of the force i must always be taken into consideration.
    so when we calculate formulas or sacred geometry we must include our internal observation of the external. Yes we create the external but by virtue of its existance it has life force.

and those forces have consequences.

Even the alignment of the three stars of orions belt are not perfectly aligned to the pyramids .. why ? why is the smallest star slightly offset to the east ? external forces is the answer.

meow meow

N
    N

Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:09 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Earth sheep

Sea sheep

Cheerful

Love Always
    mudra

Pris

Post  Pris on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:12 am

Pris wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:For you Pris i will explain it in a language you can understand ,  Meow Meow prrr prrr

For the rest of us ....

You wish to explain things to me in a way I will stand under?  Now, them's fightin' words, Nanu. Boxer

Besides, I thought I just explained it purrrrfectly well.

Rolling Eyes

Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Innocent you are not. I've got my eye on you, Nanu. cyclops
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:59 am

innocent of what ?
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Pris, you continue to post as if NANUXII is Maurice which he is not. I've explained in the past that they may have had some similar life experiences but they are two different people with two different IPs. When NANUXII first joined Mists I spent time with him in PMs getting to know him where I can attest that his personality is completely different then my PM contact with Maurice. I trust and respect NANUXII. I did not trust Maurice who was a game player. NANUXII is not.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:59 pm

aaaaaah is that why !? Pris we already spoke of this ages ago silly billy I love you

i am NANUXII not MAURUXII

N
    N
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:36 pm

NANUXII wrote:aaaaaah is that why !?   Pris we already spoke of this ages ago silly billy I love you

i am NANUXII not MAURUXII

N
    N

LOL
    Well said Nanu.

Love from me
    mudra

Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:32 am

Sponsored content