Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Re: AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Post  Mercuriel on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:16 am

Pris wrote:[center].

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Hi Pris,

I think I have had this same conversation with Carol about this whole thing. There is a real problem from my side with the foundation of all the following info. In the images above it states the line being at 19.5°. But this is impossible mathematically speaking. When you divide a dodecahedron like it is shown in the images the horizontal lines are rather at 60°? then the rest does not stand up to its own geometry aspects. There is a way to get to the 19.5° but it needs a flower of life aspect, when applied no longer holds to the rest of the 19.5° theory because when using the flower of life you can find what ever you want to find ti just fit with any proposed theory.

we need to dig deeper before accepting this.

Lawless

Always,

t
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:50 am

It goes like this Tom

Take a tetrahedron (4-sided solid made of four equilateral triangles) and put it in a sphere such that each point of the pyramid touches the inside surface of the sphere. Draw a straight line through the center of the sphere such that one end of the line intersects a point of the pyramid; think of this line as the polar axis, and now orient it in your mind so that the line that goes through the pyramid point is down. Now draw a line around the circle’s equator. Now, if you take the angle between the equator, the center of the sphere, and one of the three non-pole points of the pyramid, you get 19.5°.

We speak  here of the tetrahedral latitude which amounts to 19,5 degrees.
    This is the latitude where the base of a tetrahedron, when embedded within a sphere, meets the surface of the sphere (taking the apex of the tetrahedron as a pole of the sphere).

Does this help ?

More info on 19,5 Arrow http://www.vortexmaps.com/planets.php

Love from me
    mudra

Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:29 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:47 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Mudra,

I know how people get to the 19.5°. I understand the principals. But it all sides are equal you would divide the circle, whether you take the equator or the north south line, You will have a 3 equal triangles when one is place on the other. And it may be here where I fall on my shunning arse. This would then give you a Line degree of 60°???? Such as this and not 19.5°

Unfortunately I didn't find any explanation on your link other than just saying that it was 19.5° I would love to see the working out. Just like in back in school. "Where is your working out lady? You won't get any pudding until you show your working out."

The Only way for it to arrive at 19.5° is if the tetrahedrons do not go to the edge of the closing sphere. I the points did then you would get to 60° AS BELOW.

Pris cheers for the reply. I would only say that I prefer to know rather than just blindly believe. As for Shunning rather shinning a little light on the subject to get to that understanding you have.

Lawless

always,

t
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:34 pm

XXXX I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE 60° AS WELL.

It Should have been 30° N and 30° South. NOT 60° N or South.

As said before just trying to understand.

The 19.5° is if you then go a layer below the full consciousness. On this diagram you can see this in the RED tetrahedron sitting under the surface of the greater sphere.

Brook

Lawless

always

t
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:26 pm

lawlessline wrote:XXXX I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE 60° AS WELL.

It Should have been 30° N and 30° South. NOT 60° N or South.

As said before just trying to understand.

The 19.5° is if you then go a layer below the full consciousness. On this diagram you can see this in the RED tetrahedron sitting under the surface of the greater sphere.

Brook

Lawless

always

t

Richard Hoagland shows a diagram here:

starts: 0,37 to 1,18

I understand 19,5 degrees being the angle being counted from the center of the sphere at equator level towards the point of intersection of the tetrahedron with the edge of the sphere when the top of it is aligned with the north or south pole. It's 19,5 degree latitude on the sphere.

Love from me
    mudra

Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:28 am

[quote=

[/quote]

If you look at this diagram that you have given. The bottom of the tetrahedron hits perfectly the south pole right at the bottom. But the top of the tetrahedron is not flat and leaning forward towards the viewer. That means this diagram is false. The south pole should be behind the bottom curve rather than bang on it.

As I said just repeating what others say without showing the working out is just steeple activity. If we used Sacred Geometry the 19.5° line either side of the equator relates to the secondary layer of the flower o life. This means the southern or northern point of the tetrahedron would not touch the poles.

If they touch the poles of the defined limits of the sphere and the tetrahedron crossing or horizontal lines would be at 30° N ans S. This is basic maths rather than just bending rules to make them fit with a theory. Richard Hogland doesn't hold a lot of weight based on his past predictions information etc. After 25 years of listening to him you understand his show is that a show.

I would love to see someone to show through Sacred geometry how you get to this 19.5° rather than just quoting people saying things and not proving them through known methods??? If not we should just bleat with everyone else.

Lawless

t
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:41 am

Tom I feel I don't have the background to discuss the matter nor the interest either.
    Only pointing to the direction of Hoagland's theory which he seems to be the source of.
    Whether this is founded or not I am not able to assess.
    You obviously thoroughly researched the subject and drew your own conclusion.
    You are still trying to understand Hoagland's model while I have decided to give up.
    Mathematics and formulas aren't my cup of tea really.
    I feel compelled at this point to stop my mind from spinning further Nutbar

Love from me
    mudra

lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:31 pm

@Mudra

Know what you mean my lovely. Just get a bee under the bonnet with this one. I'll do a bit of Mapping on google and see what I come up with and keep you posted.

If you are talking tea count me in.

Lawless

t

mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:21 am

lawlessline wrote:@Mudra

Know what you mean my lovely. Just get a bee under the bonnet with this one. I'll do a bit of Mapping on google and see what I come up with and keep you posted.

If you are talking tea count me in.

Lawless

t

Great sounds good Tom :)
    From the little research I did on Hoagland's theory he is basing it on Hyperdimensional physics.
    Go understand what that opens the door to ...

As for tea Tom I always have a kettle on the stove , the finest tea and some cookies too for you cheers

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Nick Marchmont - An Introduction to Sacred Geometry - TruthJuice Bristol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jAJQsY7YHY

Love Always
    mudra
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:12 pm

19.5 to 23 deg tropics distorted by earth spin.

platonic solids do not take into account external forces.

ps. loving the thread :0) but why so many cats ? cats are illogical.
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:56 pm

hey Pris ,

i can understand opening a thread some may want to dig into finer points that appeal to them. dont take it personally , let it evolve ( hugs )

re your statement here

" All the five platonic 'solids' ('divine' geometries) fit inside the 'star tetrahedron'. That means that all the equilateral vibrational forms possible (equal-sided energy forms) are all contained inside this 'star'. Perhaps, fluctuations between these frequencies gives way to imperfections and mutations... life is never perfect, never perfectly symmetrical... which is what is the foundation of all life and matter in all its diversity (based on my own observations and conclusions stolen from everyone else, of course). cheers "

As a right brain creative basic building blocks are essential to design. to the left brain external forces distorting building blocks are essential to outcomes or functionality of design. both are relevant and this is why design creatives dont work in the same office as tech crew generally speaking.

Eg. ( not directed at you Pris ) build a house out of bricks , the bricks are a certain size , lets say for arguments sake they are perfectly the same size ( like a platonic ). Once they have been used in a construction like a house the bricks are no longer the same size proportionally by the forces exerted on them. Energetically the vibrations around the brick can also affect its structure so then its a multiplier or divider of change also.

So what we do not take into account with sacred geometry is this , Platonics are building blocks , final creations are the result of Platonics multiplied or divided by external forces. The external forces are the calculatory difference within this argument.

Hey how is this weather by the way , good day for a BBQ i think :0)
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:28 am

Rhinovirus

Love Always
    mudra

Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content