tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:58 am

Wikileaks Releases Part 33 Of Podesta Emails: Another 3,200 Emails Brings Total To 55,694
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-07/wikileaks-releases-part-33-podesta-emails-anothr-3200-emails-brings-total-55694
    In what may be the final release of Podesta emails, moments ago Wikileaks dumped another 3,213 emails in its 33rd release of Podesta Emails, bringing the total number of emails released to 55,694 less than a day before the presidential election.

As we first reported on Sunday, the latest, 32nd batch, included messages accusing Chelsea Clinton of using Clinton Foundation funds for her wedding as well as accusations Chelsea Clinton's husband was abusing the Foundation to help him raise funds for his hedge fund.

As usual we are parsing through the latest release and will bring readers the more notable emails.

An email from November 2014 from Hillary Clinton to John podesta, lays out Hillary’s advice to Obama:

Mr. P, Given the results from Tuesday, I thought your press conference presentation--words, tone, body language, teasing w reporters and occasional flashes of your smile-- was right on target. What is not apparent to me is whether it was like the proverbial duck--smoothly sailing on the surface while paddling like crazy below as you assess and strategize the way forward. I'm always available to you to discuss any and all matters if I can be helpful to you.

On china, I know you'll be in Beijng next week, so am sending a news report about how Xi's official party on its visit to Tanzania loaded up their planes w poached ivory, likely w full knowledge of Kikwete's government.

Please raise this issue directly w XI, both because it is critical on the merits but also because it's another way you can gain some leverage with the Chinese. I'm happy to discuss this with the White House team.

An August 19, 2014 email from Hillary to John Podesta confirms she "got it" when he tells her "not to use this channel [email]" to discuss sensitive, confidential information.

A November 3, 2011 email from Cheryl Mills to Doug Band and John Podesta, reveals a meeting scheduled to figure out how to position the foundations illegalities.

A February 15, 2015 email from Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook, reveals the requirement needed to be a political director in the Clinton campaign: "hispanic woman"

~~~~~~~~~~
    RELEASE: #PodestaEmails33
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

ALARMING prediction:

From:info@schneiderforcongress.com To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu Date: 2014-09-12 16:28 Subject: ALARMING prediction:

Boehner just made an ALARMING prediction: "This is a real opportunity... Illinois is probably going to have the best Republican year [in 2 decades]." John, here's the cold-hard truth: if we don't give Brad everything we've got between now and Election Day, Boehner's Illinois wish will come true. That means your support today will determine the outcome of this race. Will you chip in to become a Founding Member of Brad's re-election campaign? https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/schneidersep2014?

refcode=em_FR_2014.09.12_b1_breaking_nd&recur_weekly=true&amount=25&amounts=15,25,50,100,250,500,1000&email=podesta@law.georgetown.edu&firstname=John&lastname=Podesta&city=Washington&state=DC&zip=20016&phone=2162818851&occupation=&employer= Boehner wants his yes-man, Republican Bob Dold, back in Congress. He will do whatever it takes to get his wish. That means the entire GOP establishment will go all in to try and defeat Illinois Democrats like Brad. Please fight for Brad by donating today: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/schneidersep2014?

refcode=em_FR_2014.09.12_b1_breaking_nd&recur_weekly=true&amount=25&amounts=15,25,50,100,250,500,1000&email=podesta@law.georgetown.edu&firstname=John&lastname=Podesta&city=Washington&state=DC&zip=20016&phone=2162818851&occupation=&employer= Thanks for taking action, Schneider for Congress---- This email was sent to podesta@law.georgetown.edu.

~~~~~

WIKILEAKS "I thought Vince Foster was the only person the Clinton's killed. How naive I was."
    [link to wikileaks.org (secure)] https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

[link to wikileaks.org (secure)] https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643642_re-for-comment-cat-4-dead-american-businessman-in-amman-.html

Two emails discuss Vince Foster, Chandra Levy, Ron Brown deaths at the hands of the Clintons.

Email-ID
    Date
    2010-04-13 16:38:19
    From
    matthew.powers@stratfor.com
    To
    sean.noonan@stratfor.com
    Re: [Analytical & Intelligence Comments] Polish plane crash

I had never heard that, I thought Vince Foster was the only person the
    Clinton's killed. How naive I was.

Sean Noonan wrote:

hillary killed ron brown?

what about ron browz?
    [link to www.youtube.com]

downzero@cfl.rr.com wrote:

Robert Rudisill sent a message using the contact form at
    [link to www.stratfor.com (secure)] https://www.stratfor.com/contact.

I'm eagerly waiting for your excellent analysis of the situation.
    While I'm sure Putin would have enjoyed using Polonium on all those
    Poles, the crash instead has the earmarks of Hillary's method of
    disposing of an inconveniently talkative Commerce Secretary Ron Brown.
    Perhaps someone has radio navigation aids data that could show the
    plane was drawn off course?

Source: [link to www.stratfor.com] https://www.stratfor.com

--
    Sean Noonan
    ADP- Tactical Intelligence
    Mobile: +1 512-758-5967
    Strategic Forecasting, Inc.
    www.stratfor.com

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:02 am

Doug Band Exposes Foundation's "For-Profit Activity Of President Clinton (i.e., Bill Clinton, Inc.)"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-07/doug-band-exposes-foundations-profit-activity-president-clinton-ie-bill-clinton-inc

"On behalf of the Foundation, we have dedicated ourselves to helping the President secure and engage in for-profit activities – including speeches, books, and advisory service engagements. In that context, we have in effect served as agents, lawyers, managers and implementers to secure speaking, business and advisory service deals."

And then, in a fitting summary, in yet another email released overnight by Wikileaks, the same Doug Band takes a parting shot at Bill Clinton and the Foundation, when in a November 11, 2012 memo he encapsulates all that was (and is) wrong with the Clinton's charitable foundation by exposing what he calls "Bill Clinton, Inc", and reveals the "for-profit activity of president Clinton" as follows:

For-Profit Activity of President Clinton (i.e., Bill Clinton, Inc.)

Independent of our fundraising and decision-making activities on behalf of the Foundation, we have dedicated ourselves to helping the President secure and engage in for-profit activities – including speeches, books, and advisory service engagements. In that context, we have in effect served as agents, lawyers, managers and implementers to secure speaking, business and advisory service deals. In support of the President’s for-profit activity, we also have solicited and obtained, as appropriate, in-kind services for the President and his family – for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like. Neither Justin nor I are separately compensated for these activities (e.g., we do not receive a fee for, or percentage of, the more than $XX million in for-profit activity we have helped to secure for President Clinton).

With respect to business deals for his advisory services, Justin and I found, developed and brought to President Clinton X arrangements for him to accept or reject. Of his current Y arrangements, we secured Z of them; and, we have helped manage and maintain all of his for-profit business relationships. Since 2001, President Clinton’s business arrangements have yielded more than $30 million for him personally, with $66 million to be paid out over the next nine years should he choose to continue with the current engagements.

Considering that every aspect of the Clinton charitable ventures was only permitted in the strict context of a non-"for profit" legal status and the avoidance of personal enrichment, Doug Band has helpfully provided the final confirmation of the illegal activites conducted by the former president, and how he used his foundation largely as a for-profit entity, meant to trade political favors in exchange for cold, hard cash.

We doubt, however, that the severely compromised FBI will notice until well after the election, if at all.

mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:22 am

Swanny wrote:

The same here in England, people think clinton is great.

I occasionally mention that Fukushima is still in full melt down, that seems to have been erased from their minds

I am not surprised Swanny
    Some don't believe what they don't see.
    This gets worse when all they are able to see is what they are made to believe in.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:28 am

Pris wrote:

You could be right, mudra... I'll hold out as the eternal optimist. Very Happy

The few of us flying above the crowd, watching out... isn't that what we've always done? I love you

Yes Pris, that's our natural state. Souls only need to real eyes it cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:54 am

So clinton got away with it. All the proof of her corruption made no difference. Just goes to show how corrupt the system in America is. She should have been tried for treason at the very least but she now goes on to be president. If she can get away with treason when she's only a whatever can you imagine what she can do as president???
    Dark days ahead for America No
    Jenetta

Hillary Is A Very Bad Girl - Part 2

Post  Jenetta on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Swanny wrote:So clinton got away with it. All the proof of her corruption made no difference. Just goes to show how corrupt the system in America is. She should have been tried for treason at the very least but she now goes on to be president. If she can get away with treason when she's only a whatever can you imagine what she can do as president???
    Dark days ahead for America No

Completely right Swanny all the worms will wriggle free...the downside of all this is that the Muslim Caliphate will have a great target in the good ole U.S.A. and will be able to blackmail them all at will with Hillary Clinton as President. More then five foreign intelligence agencies have hacked her private email server with highly classified email documents including (SAP's) even going on Huma Abedin's Yahoo webmail. Europe is toast with savages mixed in with the migrant population/crisis especially Germany succumbing to Wahabism.

WHY THE FBI LET HILLARY GO FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2wLeNit_5c

WHO IS HUMA ABEDIN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw

ELECTION 2016
    Hillary's 'surrogate daughter' tied to terrorists, 9/11 funders

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/hillarys-surrogate-daughter-tied-to-terrorists-911-funders/#1wYPz59BZAmeS7RP.99

Hillary Is A Very Bad Girl - Part 2

Post  Jenetta on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Obama’s Conflict Tanked the Clinton E-mail Investigation — As Predicted

Hillary couldn’t be proven guilty without proving the president guilty as well.

ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
    The National Review

‘How is this not classified?”
    — Huma Abedin

So exclaimed Hillary Clinton’s close aide and confidante, Huma Abedin. The FBI had just shown her an old e-mail exchange, over Clinton’s private account, between the then-secretary of state and a second person, whose name Abedin did not recognize. The FBI then did what the FBI is never supposed to do: The agents informed their interviewee (Abedin) of the identity of the second person. It was the president of the United States, Barack Obama, using a pseudonym to conduct communications over a non-secure e-mail system — something anyone with a high-level security clearance, such as Huma Abedin, would instantly realize was a major breach.

Abedin was sufficiently stunned that, for just a moment, the bottomless capacity of Clinton insiders to keep cool in a scandal was overcome. “How is this not classified?”

She recovered quickly enough, though. The FBI records that the next thing Abedin did, after “express[ing] her amazement at the president’s use of a pseudonym,” was to “ask if she could have a copy of the email.”

Abedin knew an insurance policy when she saw one. If Obama himself had been e-mailing over a non-government, non-secure system, then everyone else who had been doing it had a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Thanks to Friday’s FBI document dump — 189 more pages of reports from the Bureau’s year-long foray (“investigation” would not be the right word) into the Clinton e-mail scandal — we now know for certain what I predicted some eight months ago here at NRO: Any possibility of prosecuting Hillary Clinton was tanked by President Obama’s conflict of interest.

SEE BULK OF TEXT

To summarize, we have a situation in which (a) Obama knowingly communicated with Clinton over a non-government, non-secure e-mail system; (b) Obama and Clinton almost certainly discussed matters that are automatically deemed classified under the president’s own guidelines; and (c) at least one high-ranking government official (Petraeus) has been prosecuted because he failed to maintain the security of highly sensitive intelligence that included policy-related conversations with Obama. From these facts and circumstances, we must deduce that it is possible, if not highly likely, that President Obama himself has been grossly negligent in handling classified information.

That is why the Clinton e-mail scandal never had a chance of leading to criminal charges.

(Personal Note) And that people is why Obama is campaigning on behalf of Clinton.

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=16822

Post  mudra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Swanny wrote:I was talking to a couple of American friends the other day, they say there will be civil war if clinton wins.

I think that's exactly what those running America want

Indeed but it doesn't matter who will be selected as President.
    The result will be the same.

You are programmed to hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvdSojAsRqE

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:39 am

Hillary Cancels Her Hudson River Fireworks Show

Nov 7th, 2016 1:18 pm by Jim Hoft

HILLARY CANCELS HER FIREWORKS SHOW…. Democrat Hillary Clinton called off her Hudson River fireworks show planned for Tuesday night.

Weinergate: The Kabal Sinking Counter-Coup by White Knights in the Intelligence Community Is in Progress

Posted By: Watchman
    Date: Monday, 7-Nov-2016 19:14:05

State of the Nation
    First a highly instructive history lesson.

Richard Nixon knew nothing about Watergate in advance of the two-bit burglary. The Watergate break-in was conceived and planned by the Bush Crime Family who had very ‘good’ reasons for taking out both Nixon and Vice-President Spiro Agnew.

In fact, the entire Watergate Operation was a meticulously engineered coup d’état by those loyal to the Bush-administered New World Order agenda. The real Deep Throat (either Chief of Staff General Alexander Haig or National Security Advisor Henry Alfred Kissinger) was actually one of Nixon’s closest advisors who then back-channeled info to both the FBI and the WashPo tag team. All of them were in on the coup; so none of the dramatic details of the cover-up were reported without a lot of purposeful planning.

Then, after Watergate broke, President Nixon was quite deliberately drawn into the cover-up. He probably didn’t even know what really happened, and he certainly did not know that his closest advisors were methodically leading him to his downfall. It’s almost always those closest to the locus of power that are used to take down the president or king, prime minister or queen.

INTERNAL COUP AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON HAS BEGUN: RED ALERT
    Fast forward to 2016

The entire Anthony Weiner affair has made no sense from the very beginning of his sexting offenses. Clearly, he was put close to the Clintons for specific purposes. That a ‘nice’ Jewish boy from New York City would be set up to marry Huma Abedin from Saudi Arabia and India was no accident. That he would then go crazy sexting while his wife is functioning as Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff was also no accident of fate.

In fact, there is now a whole series of related events that, when looked at retrospectively and objectively, indicate the execution of a massive sting operation which is still very much in progress.

Why is the Clinton Emailgate Scandal so HUGE?

Emailgate, Servergate, Benghazigate, and now Weinergate are all intimately connected. Those connections are all by purposeful design of the ‘coup’ plotters. Their explicit goal was to torpedo the Hillary Clinton’s presidential aspirations. She was supposed to get the message way long ago, but HRC simply refuses to!

This is an extremely important point, as any other person would have sat down with their family and reasoned that so many scandals have made it impossible to win, and even more impossible to govern with the consent of the people, or with the cooperation of Congress. Congress has already made it clear that they will initiate impeachment proceedings the very day that she was inaugurated.
    What’s the real point here?

Hillary really is sick. And some of her diseases significantly impair her judgment. It is well known that neurological diseases like Parkinson’s can have a profound effect on an individual’s mental condition, emotional state and general psychological profile. Given her performance (and lack thereof) on the campaign trail, it’s crystal clear that she is suffering — GREATLY — from serious illness which prevents her from making rational decisions.

The real problem with this predicament is that the Soros faction of the NWO cabal that is shoehorning her into the Oval Office love that she is so debilitated. TPTB have frequently taken advantage of other heads of state who were so incapacitated that they could effectively rule the people through a very docile and easily manipulated presidential pawn. Barack Obama’s psychological disorders and drug addictions were likewise used to control him for the past 8 years.

Weinergate: The Scandal That Will Take The Clintons Down

Back to Weinergate and the Clinton “House of Cards” that was set up to take down the Clinton Crime family. It ought to be apparent to any observer that this entire string of scandals was manufactured by those who wished to send a message — LOUD & CLEAR — to the Clinton clan that their time is up. The very same message was delivered to the Bush Crime Family by Donald Trump, whereupon Jeb Bush quickly exited the presidential race.

The problem is that the Clinton lust for power and money has prevented them from cashing in. They are so addicted to political power and the cash generation that results that they have not been able to give it all up. This is why the nation is now being treated to the craziness of Weinergate. This new scandal will be the one that may literally lock her up—in an institution for the criminally insane.

Certainly husband Bill knew of the great risks he was also exposing himself to by walking back into the White House. His exceedingly sordid past is now so out there that many of his past supporters know that he is a rapist and sexual predator. The Democratic Party also knew of the grave and inherent dangers of a Clinton campaign. Nevertheless, the Soros faction of the cabal proceeded forthwith to commit numerous crimes in broad daylight thereby destroying the party for generations to come.

The Most Radioactive ‘SCANDAL Of The MILLENNIUM’

For the curious, Weinergate is really just another Clinton scandal whose real planners are far removed from the main players of Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner, Hillary and Bill Clinton. Just like Richard Nixon was set up by members in his own Administration who have yet to be identified, the real strategists behind Emailgate, Servergate, Benghazigate, and Weinergate will never be known.

However, there is no question there is a major group within the intelligence community who are very unhappy with Clinton’s presidential aspirations. Obviously this is one group that a future president does not want working against them. Witness the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the forced resignation of Richard Nixon, the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan, the October Surprise thrown at Jimmy Carter, and the Monica Lewinsky scandal of Bill Clinton’s presidency.

Special Note:
    It’s always the cover-up that entangles the rich and powerful who are being targeted for a take-down. Just like Nixon was forced to resign based on his reluctant participation in the Watergate cover-up, so, too will Hillary Clinton be taken out of the race or office (POTUS), should she steal this election. In her case, the cover-ups are literally endless when all the scandals are comprehensively considered. Some of these crime sprees include Emailgate, Servergate, Benghazigate, Syriagate, Libyagate, ISISgate, and now Weinergate. That’s a LOT of cover-ups to manage. Which is also why: Hillary R. Clinton is disqualified from holding any public office in the United States Government

WEINERGATE: ‘The Whole Thing Was A Setup!’ … which the Clintons themselves helped set up.

Hopefully Hillary and Bill Clinton will finally realize that the American people do not want them anywhere near public office anymore. A vast majority actually wants them imprisoned—for life.[1] There are also many who believe they ought to be executed for treason, along with Barack Obama.

“LOCK HER UP” Movement Growing By The Day

Never in U.S. history has there been such a groundswell of sentiment against a presidential candidate during the campaign season. The people are truly livid that such an unfit and dangerous candidate would be nominated by a major political party. They are even more incredulous that so many would vote for them, especially in the wake of a Weinergate.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=54530

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:40 am

WIKI: Clinton out of touch, cronyistic, didn't drive car in 35 years, flew all over world but accomplished nothing...
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54085

Clinton Underground Child Sex Scandal PART 1
    http://pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
    Anonymous tweeted this paste bin with a ton of links and info about the Clinton pedophilia scandal.

It's pretty informative ~

Video recorded at Comet Pizza Amanda Kleinman talking about a "Secret Pizza" called "The Hottie" at a private party at Comet Ping Pong. "Majestic Ape" is her stage name. Her band "Heavy Breathing is creepy -rock shock but several of her songs involve "jokes" about killing children, molesting children & tons of sexual innuendo. She's close friends with Sasha Lord, The music booker for Comet Ping Pong. https://youtu.be/QLZuab6Cm1s (not available)

The pizza place owned by James Alefantis, who is the former gay boyfriend of David Brock, the CEO of Correct The Record and the venue for dozens of events for the Hillary campaign staff.

It's also a dive that according to reviews and photo has hidden bathroom doors and creepy murals. In his first year of graduate school, Hastert spent three months in Japan as part of the People to People Student Ambassador Program.[29] One of Hastert's fellow group members was Tony Podesta (then the president of the Young Democrats at University of Illinois at Chicago Circle).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert Hastert admitted to molesting kids when he did work as a teacher. http://archive.is/h6Xwl
    Tony Podesta still keeps in regular contact with Hastert. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48488

Swanny

Post  Swanny on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGQ559RIxQ

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqYcN8ROQTU

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:30 am

http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/clinton-foundation-ex-ceo-braverman-still-missing-after-election/
    Clinton Foundation ex-CEO Braverman missing

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDMS715CjhA
    Why Are Clinton and Obama Being SOOOOO Nicey Nice To Trump?

Swanny

Post  Swanny on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4YDKaKqVA

cheers
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAQmJVx_si4

Warning he swears a bit rabbit
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bToFInRL2VI
    Reverse Speech analysis of Donald Trump's Victory Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoatRx_jP8k
    Reverse Speech - the best of Hillary Clinton

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:51 pm

The National Enquirer did it! **11/21 Edition Front Page "Hillary and Huma going to jail"

It's on the stands, dated November 21, 2016. The National Enquirer front page headlines are "Hillary and Huma going to jail" / sex abuse covered up /secret hospitalization / truth about gay affair / caught destroying Obama's legacy.

Inside, starting on page 20, are published emails, exposing, treason, bribery, and lies. Says the files were captured and leaked by Putin. (Thanks Putin).

Page 22 shows some pictures, and shows a detailed diagram of Huma's connections to terrorists and muzzies (page 23). It looks like the same one that came through Wiki Leaks.

Page 24 goes into the details of how Weiner impacted things.

Also states in the Weiner article (Page 24) that Hillary stalled rescue for Ambassador Stevens and Benghazi.

Another investigative News agency RadarOnline, also helped with details.

Link:
    [link to www.freerepublic.com - http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3494114/posts ]

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:15 pm

RED = TRUMP

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:34 pm

Check This Out

Alas My Brethren - What did I say ?

Verily I say unto You once again - Have Faith...

Hold on - The Ride will get even Wilder now...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc
    Election night SNL

Eartheart

Post  Eartheart on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:01 pm

well it seems that notorious drunken violent sick bleach
    wasnt a GIRL at all but a robotik satanix bratz,
    but she helped a lot to wake up those pathetic consumers ect...
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Weary-looking Hillary Clinton makes her first appearance since her concession and admits
    that 'coming here wasn't the easiest thing for me' and she wanted to 'never leave the house again'

A weary-looking Hillary Clinton said Wednesday evening at her first public appearance since she conceded to Donald Trump that she considered cancelling her speech to the children's advocacy group but kept the commitment out of respect for her mentor.

'I will admit coming here tonight wasn't the easiest thing for me,' she said at the Children's Defense Fund's gala in Washington, D.C.
    The failed presidential candidate said 'there have been a few times this past week when all I wanted to do is just to curl up with a good book or our dogs and never leave the house again.'

Quoting the organization's founder, Marian Wright Edelman, Clinton said, 'Service is the rent we pay for living.' 'You don't get to stop paying rent just because things don't go your way', Clinton said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944234/Hillary-hiding-Clinton-says-wasn-t-easiest-thing-children-s-gala-disappointing-defeat-considered-never-leaving-house-again.html#ixzz4QElRJFTW

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Oh My goodness...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:12 pm

After Election, the Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Crimes, FOUND DEAD!

It has been reported on Reddit that Monica Petersen, working for the Human Trafficking Center, was in Haiti investigating possible human trafficking connections to the Clinton Foundation.

Peterson previously worked for the Colorado Human Trafficking Council’s Data & Research Task Force. Early in 2016, a friend shared her blog post which was critical of Hillary Clinton’s shady dealings in Haiti.

Carlos Slim’s net worth is more than $64.8 billion dollars. The richest man on earth is a Mexican telecom mogul, whose career’s “most interesting parts” are his links to businessmen “suspected of involvement in Mexico’s so-called ‘Cartel of the Southeast.” He is a Clinton associate and donor to the Clinton Foundation. In 2015, Carlos Slim became the largest shareholder in the New York Times. William Engdahl, an author and lecturer with a degree in politics from Princeton suggests in this revealing article that this may explain why we will not be reading about the “murky dealings” of The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation in Haiti from the New York Times; “formerly America’s most respected newspaper of record.” According to Haiti activist Ezili Dantò: “The Clintons have used governmental power to conduct their private business and called it ‘helping poor Haitians.’”

Hillary Clinton should get far more scrutiny for her scandalous conduct in Haiti; from rigging the March 2011 presidential election for her favored candidate Michel “Sweet Mickey” Martelly (supporter of the CIA created death squad FRAPH) to insuring that her brother Tony Rodham and “a company that barely exists.” got a “sweetheart gold mine concession in Haiti” that “royally cheated” the state of Haiti.

What was going on here? Reddit commenters are asking questions:

As golfrinserepeat opined, “Just another coincidental death that happens whenever anyone looks too close into Clinton’s dirty laundry.”

Another poster commented, “This is getting even spookier.”

Comments:

busterak1says: November 18, 2016 at 1:23 pm
    "I think there has been too many unexplained deaths surrounding the Clinton’s and their business. I also believe that the only reason these deaths are unexplained is because they have never been investigated. With all we know about the Clintons I think it is high time for the FBI or Special Task Force to thoroughly Investigate the Clintons and their crimes around the world. One or two deaths can be a coincidence, but 92 investigators that have tried to get to the bottom of the Clintons Criminal activity. That is frightenedly more than a coincidence. Without having all privy to evidence it looks like the Clintons have been running a criminal enterprise undiscovered for quite a long time. We must thoroughly Investigate the Clinton Organization and put a stop to them, once and for all and bring all involved to justice. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW !"

Pappa
    Well, another one bites the dust. The Clinton crime family has a lot to answer for and the death toll continues to mount. Are they that powerful that they can continue to execute people investigating their collective ties to these murders and unlawful business arrangements? They are as guilty as the day is long and they must be stopped. They are the living reality of the Blacklist. We can only be thankful Hillary didn’t win the White House or our future as a country would’ve been devastated by their criminal mentality. God must be protecting America despite all we’ve done to distance ourselves from His presence, guidance and love. How can anyone take pride in being gay? How can a nation legalize the murder of its most vulnerable infants in their mother’s womb by the millions and think that’s acceptable?

We have lost our way and veered so far of course, we are now reaping what we sow and deservedly so. We have no excuse to offer our Lord in reparation for our collective fall from grace. By our silence and inaction, we all hold some level of responsibility for what’s going on here in America.

Desert Foxsays: November 18, 2016 at 12:49 pm
    Does this make the total count of friends and associates who committed suicide or other strange and timely deaths #92. That is quite an achievement in the political realm of the clintons. They never did solve the case of the two young boys who witnessed the drug drop by two planes in Mena, Arkansas. The boys were beaten and placed on the railroad tracks–killed by the train….the case remains unsolved. This is when slick willie was attorney general in that state. Check out this story by a man named Nichols.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/election-woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead/#ixzz4QOAEsT1u

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 am