tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

There IS life after DEATH: Scientists reveal shock findings from groundbreaking study

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: There IS life after DEATH: Scientists reveal shock findings from groundbreaking study

Post  Carol on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:58 pm

EX-Buddhist Monk's 3 Day Death Experience #NDE Testimony
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjXQvadIP7M

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny

Re: There IS life after DEATH: Scientists reveal shock findings from groundbreaking study

Post  Swanny on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:52 am

Oh dear I'm going to hell for not believing in jesus Crazy Happy
    Christianity is just one of many fear based religious control systems Rolling Eyes

In my opinion Buddhism is one of the better systems but according to him all Buddhists are going to burn.
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:57 am

These are projections from his (the monk's) own mind/ subconscious, all Myanmar characters he knew and had heard of.

Folk experiencing NDE project their own history /experiences / religions in order to 'explain' their surroundings.

Christianity is an absurdity, but then so is Buddhism as it is 'practiced' in these Theravada countries. Incidentally the Mahayana Buddhists do recognise a 'hell' as one of the spheres than can be experienced after death.

From my own experiences I have no doubt that death is just the beginning of the next stage, the soul endures.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:05 am

mudra wrote:The Near Death Experience in Iraq That Defies Belief

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra

That was very interesting Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:21 am