Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 1

Post  Carol on Wed May 11, 2016 10:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=197&v=oI08BKgT8MI
    Dear Hillary Clinton: pay attention.

Most Hillary Clinton supporters remain stuck in a comical level of denial when it comes to the weakness of their candidate, and the very real threat posed to her by Donald Trump. Damon Linker suffers from no such hangups, and earlier today he expressed his concerns in a powerful article titled simply, Dear Hillary…
    Here are a few excerpts:

Dear Hillary,

I have to admit, you have me worried. And for more than just the usual reasons.

In the week since it became clear you would be facing Donald Trump in the general election, I’ve sensed giddy delight coming from your camp.
    Believe me, I get it.

Trump has incredibly high unfavorable ratings. Women hate him, as do Hispanic voters. The very things that made him attractive to the Republican base — the anger, the fear-mongering, the misogyny — could drive millions of undecided voters into your outstretched, welcoming arms.

I hate to break it to you, but you’re not especially popular either. Sure, Trump’s unfavorables are higher than yours — but yours are pretty damn high! And it’s not like those numbers are likely to move very much. You’ve been a fixture on the political scene for close to a quarter century now. And those young people who know the least about you have been Bernie Sanders’ most passionate supporters in the primaries. That might not prove fatal in the general election, but it’s not exactly good either.

And then there’s Trump.

With 10 contests left to go in the primaries, Trump has already surpassed Mitt Romney’s vote total for the entire 2012 primary season by roughly 700,000 votes. And he did it against a more sharply divided field, and while winning a smaller portion of overall votes cast (though that number will narrow between now and the end of the primary season on June 7). Republicans are energized, with turnout up sharply from four years ago. This means that the baseline assumptions that have held since 1992 may not pertain this time around.

In every single one of those elections, the Republican candidate has run on pretty much the same cluster of issues: tax cuts, especially for the wealthy; muscular internationalism; social conservatism; free trade. That’s also the matrix of positions Democrats of your generation are conditioned to respond to and attack.

But Trump is different. He will hit you from the populist far right on immigration and free trade. He will hit you from the far left on the Iraq war, Libya, and Syria. He will directly challenge you on economic policy by supporting an increase in the minimum wage and higher taxes for the wealthy.

How will you respond to the onslaught? I sure hope the answer is that you have no idea yet. Because if you think the answer is obvious or simple, you’re deluding yourself.

No Democrat has ever run against a candidate like Trump. He overturns every settled ideological and temperamental expectation of normal politics. He will go after you with a ferocity we’ve never seen before, and the assault will be unremitting — yes, on the stump, in TV and radio ads, and in the debates, but also in 24/7 cable news coverage and an endless stream of infectiously quotable tweets, half of them capped by what’s become this election cycle’s all-purpose three-letter dismissal: Sad!

Don’t try to define Trump, whether by labeling him “dangerous” or anything else. He’s a master of rhetorical jujitsu, instantly turning criticisms and insults into honorifics. Let Trump define himself. Of course he’ll try to define you, too — as “Crooked Hillary,” among other things — but your self-definition needs to prevail over the one he tries to pin on you. If it doesn’t, you’ll lose.

Very well said.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-11/concerned-anti-republican-writes-dear-hillary-im-worried

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Thu May 12, 2016 3:14 am

Is there a more vile creature walking this planet?

Look at her giving the sign of the devil. Horrible thing

Hot

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu May 12, 2016 6:26 pm

ahhh...

May 12, 2016, 01:23 pm
    [size=39]Boehner wouldn't be surprised if Clinton 'has to withdraw'[/size]

By Rebecca Savransky
    AddThis Sharing Buttons

Former Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on Thursday took shots at Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and said he wouldn't be surprised if Hillary Clinton ends up withdrawing from the presidential race.
    Addressing the SALT Conference in Las Vegas, the former Speaker suggested that Democrats might have to turn to Vice President Biden to be their 2016 nominee.
    Republicans have long speculated that the FBI investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server could result in criminal charges, wounding her candidacy.
    Boehner, who resigned from Congress last fall amid an uprising from conservatives, also hammered Cruz, who was often his adversary in high-profile legislative fights.
    "Thank God that guy from Texas didn't win" the nomination, Boehner said.
    Boehner had called Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh" and a "miserable son of a bitch" before last week's Indiana primary sealed the Republican nomination for Donald Trump.
    "I got criticized by some satanic organization for giving Lucifer a bad name," Boehner quipped.
    Boehner said anyone who thinks Trump can't win the White House should "just watch."
    "This is going to be a presidential campaign like we've never seen before," he said.

And he said even if Republicans aren't unified around Trump, he said everyone shares the goal of winning the White House. He predicted the GOP will hold the House this fall despite predictions from Democrats that the chamber could be in play.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri May 13, 2016 10:29 am

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri May 13, 2016 1:38 pm

BOMBSHELL: CROOKED HILLARY's $100 MILLION FROM MIDDLE EAST: 
    “MASSIVE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST”  
    https://youtu.be/oK8XexR5u58

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun May 15, 2016 12:23 pm

HILLARY worked out ARMS DEALS with 20 countries and then they donated to the CLINTON FOUNDATION through a NON PROFIT FOREIGN ENTITY....  What do you think would happen if any of us did that....  'UNDER HILLARY - $165 Billion in arms sales approved from nations donating to Clinton Foundation; Money laundering?'  
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/clinton-foundation-organized-crime-at-its-finest/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun May 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Justice w/ Judge Jeanine 5/14/16 Full: FBI, Clinton Foundation Scandal, Trump's VP, Bernie Sanders

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun May 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Election 2016: Alien Vs Predator
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/15/2016 16:30 -0400
    Submitted by David P. Goldman via PJMedia.com,
    A fit of high dudgeon has gripped many of my Republican friends, ex-friends, and soon-to-be-ex-friends now that Donald Trump has all but won the Republican nomination. My advice to them: get over it. This presidential race will look like Alien vs. Predator. I'm for Predator, without a second's hesitation, because he's our Predator. For all his faults Donald Trump would be (and I'm confident will be) an incomparably better president.
    I'm not pleased about the outcome of the primaries. I supported Ted Cruz and helped out in his campaign with economic research and news analysis. Yes, Trump is a vulgarian with poor impulse control. I don't like him and find his vulgarity objectionable and his insulting remarks about Mexicans (for example) deplorable. The mother of my children is Mexican, and I take this sort of thing personally. If I ever have the opportunity I will give Trump a black eye.
    But there's a war on--three different wars, in fact. To remain neutral is moral cowardice; to choose the wrong side would be downright wicked.

First, there is a war on between Judeo-Christian principles and the political correctness inspired by the Frankfurt School and the French existentialists. Lunatics have seized control of our universities and have stamped out dissent with the zeal and vigilance of the Spanish Inquisition or the Taliban. The distinguished historian Paul Johnson said it best in a Forbesessay:

America has been a land of unrestricted comment on anything–until recently. Now the U.S. has been inundated with PC inquisitors, and PC poison is spreading worldwide in the Anglo zone. For these reasons it’s good news that Donald Trump is doing so well in the American political primaries. He is vulgar, abusive, nasty, rude, boorish and outrageous. He is also saying what he thinks and, more important, teaching Americans how to think for themselves again.

If the foxes haven't yet seized control of the hen-house, they are running the hatchery. With the universities in the hands of the American Taliban, we can't educate a new generation of Americans. Trump is a bitter antidote, but as Johnson argues, he may be the antidote we need. One might add that he's the antidote we deserve.

Second, there is a war on between civilization and barbarism. Hillary Clinton says that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. That's partly her liberal ideology, partly a kowtow to the Arab donors who gave the Clinton Foundation $40 million. Hillary, in short, sells her virtue for both fun and profit. Donald Trump cut through the Gordian Knot of political correctness by proposing a temporary ban on ALL Muslim immigration into the United States, which an absolute majority of Americans supports. After some stumbles about acting as a neutral intermediary between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs, Trump has come down unambiguously on the side of Israel, supporting continued construction in the Judea and Samaria settlements (and that's the acid test). It's not just that Trump has a daughter who is a serious and observant convert to Judaism, and that he is surrounded by pro-Israeli advisers: he instinctively despises sniveling, backstabbing losers and likes tough, smart and determined winners.

Third, there is a war over the future of the American economy. Clinton promises more of the same slow suffocation of American enterprise that gave us eight years of under-performance from Obama. Trump offers a supply-side tax plan with a 15% top corporate rate. My old friend and former colleague Lawrence Kudlow thinks it would be a huge improvement, and I agree.
    One, two, three. These are the existential issues facing America: our culture, our safety, and our prosperity, and Trump is on the right side of all of them. Well, mainly on the right side: his meandering on the abortion issue outrages religious conservatives like the brilliant Catholic writer Joseph Bottum, a friend and former colleague at First Things magazine. Social conservatives feel offended by his offer to let Caitlin Jenner use the ladies' room at Trump Tower. Trump isn't a social conservative. But those issues are not the purview of the presidency, but rather of the legislature and the courts. Who do you want to appoint the next Supreme Court justices--Trump or Hillary Clinton?
    There is also the matter of Clinton corruption on the grand scale, in particular the use of the Clinton Foundation to solicit hundreds of millions of dollars of donations from despicable Third World kleptocrats and their cronies. Peter Schweizer's book Clinton Cash shows that Bill and Hillary are the worst scoundrels ever to crawl out of the cesspool of American politics. What enrages me is not merely their thievery but their sociopathy: They like flaunting the rules, just to show that they can get away with anything. Hillary won't get away with my vote, not unless Hitler or Goebbels were to rise from the grave and run for president against her. Goering, I'd have to think about.

Then there's the matter of foreign policy. Trump is dismissive of NATO and inordinately appreciative of Russian President Vladimir Putin. It's a matter of priorities. Writing in the New York Times May 5, made this noteworthy observation about China's response to Trump:

In China, a frequent target of Mr. Trump’s criticism, he is widely viewed as a pragmatist who is less hawkish and less focused on human rights than Mrs. Clinton is.

His proposal to impose high taxes on Chinese goods receives little attention there, and his talk of China’s “raping” the United States in unfair trade deals has been met with shrugs, as if to say that charge is nothing new. Instead, the conversation focuses on Mr. Trump’s business success or his pronouncements on preventing foreign Muslims from entering the United States, an attitude that jibes with the antipathy in much of China toward the Muslim population in the western province of Xinjiang.
    Radical Islam is an existential threat to Russia and China, who live in fear that the United States will once again back jihadists to destabilize them, as we did during the Cold War, when the Reagan administration armed Afghani jihadists against their Russian occupiers. One in seven Russians is Muslim. For the past dozen years the American foreign policy Punditeska has proclaimed that Russia would collapse of its own demographic weight. That was calamitously wrong, as I warned in this space. Russia is the last redoubt of the nasty old European nationalism that gave us so much conflict in the past. It is not a revived Soviet empire seeking to conquer the world, but a come-from-behind spoiler, burning with resentment at its would-be relegation to the scrapheap of former great powers. Nonetheless, jihadism is infinitely more important to Moscow than its border with the Baltic states.
    Mitt Romney was wrong. Russia isn't the biggest threat to the United States. Russia doesn't want to destroy us. It wants to gain influence and power at our expense. Radical Islam is the biggest threat to the United States. Radical Islam wants to destroy us. I'm for collaborating with Russia against radical Islam where convenient and thwarting Russia in other matters where it suits us. We have a lot of conflicting interests and some common interests. The right way to deal with Russia is case-by-case. As for NATO: Germany is swimming in tax revenues, but won't spend enough on defense to keep more than one out of four of its fighter aircraft in service at any given moment. I'm for a strong NATO, but we don't have one and can't get one whether we want it or not.
    Trump says he'll rebuild the U.S. military and our missile defense in particular, but avoid committing U.S. forces overseas. The neo-conservatives never will forgive him for this. It means that they are out of a job, and when they say that Trump means "the end of the Republican Party," they mean the end of the Republican Party that used to employ them. Robert Kagan and Max Boot have gone to the Clinton camp.
    A Trump presidency almost certainly means that Chinese and Russian influence will grow faster and with fewer obstacles than it might have otherwise. That is not entirely a bad thing: the West is too squeamish to deal with the monstrous mess that radical Islam has created. I am not comfortable with Trump's isolationism. If he rebuilds America's military prowess (and especially our missile defenses), as he proposes to do, other errors can be fixed. If we don't restore our military power, nothing else we do will matter. Can you imagine Hillary Clinton rebuilding the American military?
    To those who abandon the Republican Party in this hour of crisis, I say: Good riddance! Go now, and never come back. Your bad advice and dogmatic arrogance brought America from a lone pinnacle of greatness in 2001 to second-rate status in 2016, the fastest decline of a dominant power since Napoleon invaded Russia. Go pester the Democrats, and do as much damage to them as you did to us Republicans.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun May 15, 2016 5:12 pm

You Know Those Missing Hillary Emails? Russia Might Leak 20,000 Of Them
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/14/2016 23:05 -0400
    Submitted by Claire Bernish via TheAntiMedia.org,
    Hillary Clinton sits at the center of a raging firestorm concerning her arrangement of a private email account and server set up in her home — from which top secret information may have been deleted. But despite Bernie Sanders’ apparent annoyance with the “damn emails,” the scandal just exponentially intensified, when Judge Andrew Napolitano revealed on Monday that Russia has possession of around 20,000 of Clinton’s emails — leaving open the possibility her deletions might not have been permanent after all.
    “There’s a debate going on in the Kremlin between the Foreign Ministry and the Intelligence Services about whether they should release the 20,000 of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that they have hacked into,” Napolitano told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly in an interviewfor The Kelly File.

With Clinton’s repeated claims she employed the personal email server only for mundane communications and non-sensitive State matters having been proven outright lies, the deletions of 31,830 emails — in the new context of Napolitano’s statement — have suddenly become remarkably relevant.
    As the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s questionable email practices deepens, the question of who had access to what information previously located on the former secretary of state’s server is now more critical than ever.
    One such individual, Romanian hacker Guccifer, who was abruptly extradited to the United States, revealed he had easily and repeatedly accessed Clinton’s personal server — and he wasn’t the only one.

“For me, it was easy,” the hacker, whose given name is Marcel Lehel Lazar, exclusively told Fox News“easy for me, for everybody.”
    If Guccifer and Napolitano are right, Russia may, indeed, have possession of highly-sensitive information courtesy of Clinton’s arrogant failure to adhere to the obligation to use a government email account during her tenure as secretary — a situation worsened by the now-mendacious claim no sensitive information had been sent through the personal account.
    In fact, if Guccifer is to be believed — as his extradition by the U.S. indicates — news of the Kremlin having obtained potentially top-secret material may be the tip of a gargantuan iceberg. Using a readily available program, the Romanian hacker also claimedhe observed “up to 10, like, IPs from other parts of the world” during sessions on Clinton’s personal server. If just one of those unknown parties was connected to Russia, who the other nine might be could be central to the FBI’s decision whether or not to charge Clinton for mishandling classified information.
    Adding yet another nail in the coffin case against Hillary on Thursday, the Hill reportedconservative watchdog Judicial Watch revealed, pursuant to a Freedom of Information Act request, frustration with technical difficulties in obtaining a secure phone line led the secretary to direct a top aide to abandon the effort and call her without the necessary security in place.
    “I give up. Call me on my home [number],” Clinton wrote in a February 2009 emailfrom the newly-released batch — on the also notoriously unsecured server — to then-chief of staff, Cheryl Mills.
    Though the email thread contains no confirmation such a call was ever made on the unsecured phone line, it evidences still more of the same flagrant disregard for national security apparently peppering Clinton’s practices during her time at the State Department.

“This drip, drip of new Clinton emails show Hillary Clinton could not care less about the security of her communications,” noted Judicial Watch president, Tom Fitton, in a statement cited by the Hill“How many other smoking gun emails are Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators in the Obama administration hiding from the American people?”

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon May 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon May 16, 2016 12:50 pm

Sponsored by Revcontent

Christina Aguilera: Hillary ‘stared’ at my chest!

“There’s a picture of you — was it you staring at Hillary or you staring at Hillary?” DeGeneres said as Aguilera began to laugh.
    “She was staring at my bosoms,” Aguilera replied.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon May 16, 2016 12:53 pm

The Hillary Clinton Tapes

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue May 17, 2016 11:09 am

(no link) News Corp: In a downtown Virginia deli, Hillary Clinton made a startling announcement. When ask about her email scandal, and a possibility of an indictment, Mrs Clinton said that she may indeed go to prison if the Republican witch hunt has it's way. She said that she, along with her family, and lawyers will fight tooth, and nail against any, and all charges.

Justice w/ Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 5/14/16: Hillary Clinton Email Server Scandal

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue May 17, 2016 11:15 am

Justice w/ Judge Jeanine 5/14/16 FULL: FBI, Clinton Foundation Scandal, Trump's VP, Bernie Sanders

Crooked Hillary Election Fraud - Election Fraud Nevada all to stop Bernie Sanders - #NVDemConvention
    Published on May 15, 2016
    Nevada Democratic Convention: Hillary and the DNC trying to steal the Nevada Caucus, again !!! - Chaos

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue May 17, 2016 11:19 am

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue May 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue May 17, 2016 7:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ELvNh0LZ4w
    THE REAL REASON JAY LENO WAS FIRED! OBAMA DIDN'T LIKE WHAT HE WAS SAYING! DICTATOR STRIKES AGAIN!
    The day after Jay Leno signed off on 22 years of hosting The Tonight Show, suspicions still abound as to why he was canned despite still being on top of the ratings. Could the fact that Leno was the first mainstream comedian to criticize Obama on sensitive issues such as Benghazi-gate have contributed to him being ejected by NBC?

Whereas virtually every late night comic has made superficial sideswipes at Obama in recent years, Leno took the unusual step of taking a conservative talking point, Benghazi-gate, and incorporating it into his Tonight Show monologue on two separate occasions.

The first example occurred back in October 2012, when Leno quipped, "Don't ask -- don't tell" is back. Not the gays in the military. It's President Obama's new policy for questioning about Libya. Don't ask -- don't tell. That's the big story. The Republicans are accusing the White House of successfully engineering a massive cover-up of the Libyan attack. But on the plus side, it's the first time in four years the Republicans have credit to Obama for doing anything successful."

Leno returned to the subject two months later in December 2012, when he discussed a CBS News journalist becoming the first reporter, besides one from Fox News, to ask Obama who changed the talking points on Benghazi. Leno "joked" that should a journalist "suddenly start asking real questions," this would be "very dangerous to the White House."

It's widely acknowledged that, unlike several other mainstream talk show hosts, Leno writes his own jokes. Four months after his second Benghazi-gate monologue, it was announced that Leno was being replaced by Jimmy Fallon.
    In recent months, Leno has repeatedly ripped on Obama for the disastrous roll out of Obamacare, stating back in November that, "Obama's better off smoking crack than passing Obamacare."

Leno even signed off his final show by remarking, "And the worst thing about losing this job is I'm no longer covered by NBC. Now I'll have to sign up for Obamacare."
    Last August, radio host Michael Savage played a montage of anti-Obama jokes told by Leno which included criticism of the administration being embroiled in numerous scandals including the AP wiretapping controversy, NSA spying, as well as Leno's call to "close down the IRS."

The relentless number of stinging anti-Obama jokes told by Leno both before and after the decision to replace him on the Tonight Show was announced obviously go above and beyond anything we've heard from the likes of Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Fallon or David Letterman.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue May 17, 2016 8:32 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3595658/Hillary-Clinton-tiny-lead-early-returns-Kentucky-bested-Bernie-Oregon-tonight.html

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/may/17/primary-results-kentucky-oregon-election-2016

Polls electronically rigged at last minute where Hillary got 2,000 votes while Bernie was ahead the entire day.

Kentucky

DEMOCRATS

Statewide results

3,522/3,696 precincts (95.2%) reporting
    Bernie Sanders
    46.6%
    Hillary Clinton

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue May 17, 2016 8:35 pm

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri May 20, 2016 7:28 pm

BREAKING: Hillary Campaign Accused of Mass Cheating in Kentucky Primary– 4,000 Votes Scratched
    thegatewaypundit.com ^ | May 20, 2016 | Joe Hoft via Jim Hoft 

Posted on May 20, 2016 at 7:18:55 AM HST by Helicondelta
    According to several reports the Hillary Clinton Campaign cheated in order to give her the win in Kentucky. 
    In Pike County Kentucky, card readers reportedly malfunctioned and votes were fully erased. 

The Pike County Clerk’s office told local Kentucky station WKYT there were issues with one of their card readers which caused a delay in the numbers and as a result, the AP then erased Sanders’ votes, pushing Hillary to the lead by over 4,000 votes.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

TOPICS: Breaking NewsNews/Current EventsUS: Kentucky

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri May 20, 2016 7:49 pm

"He's Burning Down The House" - Clinton Campaign Furious At Sanders Insistence On Democracy
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/20/2016 16:50 -0400

While Donald Trump's run through the competition on his way to the presidential nomination was swift (as was his complete dismantling of the GOP establishment), Hillary Clinton hasn't fared as well in her quest for the Democratic nomination.
    Bernie Sanders is giving Hillary fits, and she doesn't like it one bit that the Vermont Senator won't stop delivering his message until the final bell rings. Sanders has made it a point to do as much as he can to enact change in America, and it's obvious that Bernie will indeed fight until the very last primary, despite Clinton and her comrades constantly whining about it.

"This is the worst case scenario, and the one people feared the most. Unfortunately he's choosing the path of burning down the house. He continues with character attacks against Hillary. He continues with calling the Democratic party corrupt, and he not only risks damaging Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party but he's currently donig it." said a Clinton ally according to The Hill.
    Clinton has the Democrat establishment so riled up, that prominent Senator Barbara Boxerhad an epic meltdown in Nevada recently when Sanders' supporters chastised her while on stage.

In an interview on CNN, Clinton said "I will be the nominee for my party Chris, that is already done. There is no way that I won't be."
    While it may be a done deal, the Sanders camp simply will not relent.

"In the past three weeks voters in Indiana, West Virginia and Oregon respectfully disagreed with Secretary Clinton. We expect voters in the remaining eight contests also will disagree. With almost every national and state poll showing Sen. Sanders doing much, much better than Secretary Clinton against Donald Trump, it is clear that millions of Americans have growing doubts about the Clinton campaign." said Sanders' campaign spokesman Michael Briggs said in a statement.
    While there is one way that Clinton won't be the nominee, we do suspect that in the end Hillary will be facing off against Donald in the Fall. Watching the complete implosion of both the GOP and Democratic establishment has been worth the time.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun May 22, 2016 12:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQQDRb2Ylyw&feature=youtu.be
    Judge Jeanine Pirro - Opening Statement - May 21, 2016 - Donald Trump Hillary Clinton - Fox News

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed May 25, 2016 10:29 am

Why did Hillary visit Beaumont, TX?

Story appears on Beaumont TV station Channel 12.

According to the Beaumont newspaper and reports from a couple of Beaumont TV stations this really happened.
    Why did Hillary REALLY visit Beaumont, Texas - Got to read this!!

Hillary Clinton made a campaign stop yesterday in Beaumont, Texas. Only six people were there to greet her. Her security detail outnumbered her supporters by quite a bit. She wouldn’t talk, wave to or even acknowledge those there to greet her. As bad as that is, it’s not the real story here. The real story is who she took a private meeting with. After landing, Clinton headed off to a fundraiser in West Beaumont, where she was greeted by around 150-200 Muslims, most of whom were of Pakistani origin. The event was held by Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed and Hillary raised approximately $500,000 by pandering to Muslims, making it “one of the top five private fundraiser's Clinton has had in this country.” 
     http://www.12newsnow.com/category/177961/video?clipId=12154004&autostart=t

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed May 25, 2016 11:02 am

State Department audit clobbers Clinton: Report says she should have surrendered all her emails before she left office - and accuses her aides of stonewalling inspector general

FILE - In this May 24, 2016 file photo, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speaks in Commerce, Calif. A State Department audit has faulted Hillary Clinton and previous top U.S. diplomats for poorly managing information and slowly responding to new cybersecurity risks.

Hillary never sought approval for her private email setup from senior information officers - who would have refused the request because of security risks, an inspector general report says.

Blistering report: Hillary Clinton ignored official guidance and never sought approval when she used mobile devices to access her private email server

State Department inspector general said cyber officers inside State would have refused any request because of security fears 

Probe into violation of ethics rules was hamstrung when Clinton and her most senior aides refused to be interviewed by investigators

Clinton, the IG wrote, was expected to surrender all her emails to the government when she left the State Department

It took her 22 months to hand them over – after she had instructed staffers to delete tens of thousands of self-deemed 'personal' emails

Hillary Clinton disregarded various State Department guidelines for avoiding cybersecurity risks, an internal audit found Wednesday, faulting her and past secretaries of state for weak information management.

Despite guidelines to the contrary and never seeking approval, Clinton used mobile devices to conduct official business on her personal email account and private server, a 78-page analysis from the department's inspector general concluded.

She never sought approval from senior information officers, who would have refused the request because of security risks, the audit said. And her most senior aides refused to meet with investigators who were looking into why.

The independent watchdog report said Clinton, as the top official at the State Department, was responsible for printing and saving her official emails – or at least surrendering her work-related correspondence when she left the position in February 2013.

It took 22 months for her to hand over her emails, after she deleted tens of thousands that she and her lawyer deemed 'personal' in nature.

'Secretary Clinton should have preserved any Federal records she created and received on her personal account by printing and filing those records with the related files in the Office of the Secretary,' the report declared.

'At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act.'

The inspector general, who serves as the State Department's independent internal watchdog, wrote that a senior Clinton aide was warned in 2010 that existing systems might not be capable of preserving documents as federal law requires.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608941/State-Dept-audit-faults-Clinton-emails.html#ixzz49gSpCSuO

~~~~~~~

"My own reaction was of regret that, when I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff, I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations." Jerry Zeifman, February 5, 2008 Another decade, another empty jail cell. Bill and Hill are one big con job

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat May 28, 2016 11:32 am

First "Shocking" Deposition In Clinton Email Case Reveals She Did Not Use A Password
    He was asked about the inconvenience of the State Department’s passwords system, and he said that he eliminated her need for any passwords:

A: She wouldn’t have had a password.
    Q: So the computer would have just been open and be able to use without going through any security features?
    A: Correct.

Shocking Deposition: Hillary Clueless On Using Computer Emails

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton never used a password to protect her computer emails, and she was clueless about how regular emails work on a conventional computer, according to a deposition of a foreign service officer at the State Department.

She also continued to push for the use of her personal Blackberry phone in the Secretary’s highly-secured government suite even though National Security Agency (NSA) regulations barred its use in that office.

The revelations came as part of a May 18 deposition released Thursday by Judicial Watch, the nonprofit government watchdog group, of Lewis A. Lukens, a veteran 27-year foreign service officer at the State Department who served as the deputy executive secretary and executive director of the Office of the Secretariat from 2008 to 2011.

From the start of her term in January 2009, State Department officials grappled with Clinton’s ignorance of the use of basic computers.  In a January 24, 2009 email from Lukens to the department’s Undersecretary Patrick Kennedy, the foreign service officer said Clinton didn’t know how to use a computer for emails.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-27/first-shocking-deposition-clinton-email-case-reveals-she-did-not-use-password

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:52 pm