mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra

Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Bruce Frantzis - 'Journey into Taoism' - Interview by Iain McNay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQfEkCs4AwQ

Bruce Frantzis 'Journey into Taoism' Interview by Iain McNay
    Author of 12 books including,' Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body' 'The Chi Revolution' and 'The Great Stillness' talks about his life; how he started enquiry at 6 years old, learnt Shiatsu and Zen when he was 14, and went to Japan when 18 to study with the founder of Aikido, Morihei Ueshiba. He ended up living in China, Japan and India for 16 years where he studied Zen, Yoga, Kundalini and Taoist Fire traditions. Speaks fluent Chinese and Japanese. First Westerner to be certified in Beijing by the People's Republic of China to teach the complete system of Tai Chii Chuan. A really unique interview.

The transcript of this interview is available to view here - http://www.conscious.tv/text/65.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    greybeard

Post  greybeard on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:02 am

About eighteen years ago I was fortunate to sit in a Satsang given by ShantiMayi.
    There was only about twenty people--it was held at a friends house on the Isle of Sky Scotland.
    An enchanting experience.
    It is a nice reminder to see her video here.

Chris
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:50 am

greybeard wrote:About eighteen years ago I was fortunate to sit in a Satsang given by ShantiMayi.
    There was only about twenty people--it was held at a friends house on the Isle of Sky Scotland.
    An enchanting experience.
    It is a nice reminder to see her video here.

Chris

Great Chris.
    I really enjoyed that video.
    She comes out as a really nice being.
    I am not surprised the experience you had was an enchanting one :)

Much Love from me
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:14 am

Samadhi - Film Trailer [9 minute excerpt from film]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqGdWoW-GT8

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:15 am

Stream Entry - A Meditation in Nature with J.S. Bach's Cello Suite No.1, Movements 1-6, BWV 1007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPNuPxotHbQ

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:23 am

Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds - Part 1 of 4- Akasha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg

Love Always
    mudra
    greybeard

Post  greybeard on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:58 am

This is the boy-now man who meditated continuously without food or water for a long period of  time.  (may be so)

Other videos on u tube.

There have been accusations of sexual abuse by him by a woman, former follower { Who knows)

My favorite---disclaimer is "May be so"---how would I know the validity of anything?

Chris

Last edited by greybeard on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:45 am

The Book Of The Way - Lao Tzu (Laozi) - The Way Of The Tao - Tao Te Ching - Taoism (Daoism)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EXoutAIG4k

The Living Dao:
    The Art and Way of Living
    A Rich & Truthful Life
    translated
    with annotations
    by
    Lok Sang HO
    Lingnan University

Love Always
    mudra
    Attachments
    daodejing(22 August 2002).pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (1.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Eckhart tolle - the road of life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2S9bpBGPRA

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:03 am

Inspirational Message

Why do we close our eyes when we sleep, when we cry, when we imagine, when we kiss? Because the most beautiful thing in the world is unseen.

When you run so fast to get somewhere, you miss the fun of getting there. Life is not a race, so take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, teardrops and laughter, pleasure and pain. Just remember, there was never a cloud that the sun couldn't shine through.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear.

When you born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you are the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Love is as beautiful as two people choose to make it!

A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless.

Life is like a book. Each day is a new page. May your book be a bestseller with adventures to tell, lessons to learn and tales of good deeds to remember.

A smile is a language even a baby understands. It costs nothing but it creates much. It happens in a flash but the memory of it may last forever. Keep on smiling!

The happiest person doesn't have the best of everything in life. Perhaps he is just good in making the best of everything that life brings along his way. Stay happy always!

Learn to appreciate the rainbow after cursing the rain. It's just like loving again after experiencing the pain!

The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are, but on how happy others can be... because of you. God Bless!

It is the heart that makes a man rich. He is rich according to what he is, not according to what he has. Hello to one of the richest persons I know. God Bless!

It's not the possession of good things that bring happiness. It is the ability to enjoy what comes. Happiness is an attitude.

Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it would come to you when you least expect it.

In words, love can be read. In actions, love can be measured. But others don't know that even in silence, love can be heard.

No one can go back and make a new beginning, but anyone can start from now and make a happy ending.

When you find a dream inside your heart, don't ever let it go.... for dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful tomorrows grow.

Smile when in leisure. Smile when in pain. Smile when troubles pour like rain. Smile when someone hurt your feelings, coz you know, smiling always starts the healing!

Every teardrop is precious so better make sure that if you drop some, its worth crying for, coz you can never pick them and put them back to your eyes. Love wisely!

Life they say is touch and go. Some people you know may only be there for a time. Some may go away but people who find you special will always find ways to stay.

One measure of friendship consists not in the number of words that friends can discuss, but in the number of words they need no longer mention.

Life's a game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But no matter what your cards in life, whether club, spade, or diamond, always remember - never play without a heart!

Remember - you are worth not for what you have, not even for who you are, but for what others have become because of you. Wish you the best!

When things go wrong don't go blue. Just pray and say I will get through. Always remember God Loves You!

To be strong one should have faith in one's self and trust in one's strength. It takes strong heart to overcome every hardship that will come. Have faith in yourself and believe.

Life is a one-way street. No matter how many detours you take, none of them leads back. So enjoy life every moment as none of them will happen the same way again.

The world is full of beauty when your heart is full of love. So start and end your day with love and smile in your heart. Have a peaceful day.

Valuing a person is not merely seeing each other everyday. What counts most is that somehow in our busy life, we remember each other even just by saying "Take care".

We are never given dream without also being given the power to make them come true.

Life can give you a hundred reasons to cry, but you can give life a thousand reasons to smile. Good a.m.

source: http://www.txtmania.com/messages/thoughts.php

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:19 am

Paul Morgan-Somers ‘Paul disappears into the ocean (and Messi is God!)’ Interview by Iain McNay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5UXRMicBZk

Something happened out of the blue to Paul when he was 15 playing football which was his passion. (he was signed as an apprentice to Cardiff City FC and wanted to become a professional footballer.)
    He had a strong sense to sit quietly and was overwhelming by a deep brilliant sense of beauty and peace. This went on for 18 months. He felt his sense of free will and choice was dropping away and that he was ‘losing the story of Paul.’ Life was becoming like a boundless football game. He felt like a kid on beach playing in an ocean of energy with no control over his experiences.
    He went on to stay in a monastery for 5 years and then lived as a hermit for a year in a caravan.
    He later married and had two children and now travels and talks with people.
    He says, ‘My character just fell into the ocean.’

Love Always
    mudra
    greybeard

Post  greybeard on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:30 am

Ian is a tremendous interviewer, always draws the best out of people.
    Thanks Mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:01 pm

greybeard wrote:Ian is a tremendous interviewer, always draws the best out of people.
    Thanks Mudra

I agree Chris. Him and his wife are great listeners and make great contributions to the
    spiritual realm.
    Loving souls really.

Much Love
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:52 am

“My wish is ever strong that you find enough patience within you and enough simplicity to have faith. May you gain more and more trust in what is challenging and confidence in the solitude you bear. Let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right in any case.”

– Rainer Maria Rilke

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:25 am

Dr. Wayne Dyer - Do this 5 Minutes before sleep! (Life Changer!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEtuqM_skyI

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:48 am

Jürgen Ziewe ‘Vistas Of Infinity’ Interview by Renate McNay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8kY_cfAM6A

Jürgen Ziewe ‘Vistas Of Infinity’ Interview by Renate McNay
    Author of ‘The Ten Minute Moment,’ ‘Multi-Dimensional Man,’ and ‘Vistas of Infinity.’
    Jürgen started to meditate at an early age and at one point suddenly discovered himself out of his body. At first he didn’t realise what had happened but found confirmation in the books of Carlos Casteneda.
    He found that there is a wormhole right in the centre of our brains which can catapult us into a parallel world. This world can be experienced with the same level or greater conscious waking awareness as our physical life.
    He talks us through his many dramatic adventures to other worlds and the important realisations that gave him and how through his astral travel he lost his fear of death.
    ‘Every day I wake up it is the first day of an infinite future.’

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Jürgen Ziewe ‘The Ten Minute Moment’ Interview by Iain McNay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ywbpSverzk

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Waking and Sleeping

Close your eyes. What do you "see"? Do you "see" the space of your surroundings, energies, the presence of others, etc. despite closed eyes? Good, you are a rare awake individual.

Or do you "see" something other than your surroundings, like mental images, or blackness, or nothing? Then you are normal.

Go to bed and put the body to sleep. What do you see and experience? Can you perceive the room? Can you see through the walls and ceiling? Do you dream lucidly as an entertainment, or not dream at all because you are awake even as the body snores beneath you? If so you are a rare awake individual.

Or when you sleep are you mostly unconscious? Is that unconsciousness riddled with disjointed, irrational dreams and anxious nightmares? Then you are normal.

Close your eyes again. Ignore the body and the sense of touch in its skin. How much 3-dimensional space do you perceive and fill with awareness? Can you "be" the space of the room, or more, easily? If so congratulations, you are a rare awake individual.

Or are you merely an inch or two in diameter? The inside of your head and little more maybe? Then you are normal.

Normal?

The problem with normal is that it is asleep. Technically this is a condition of being below Death as a Being. Normal people are in the condition of having little consciousness of their own. Instead they use their bodies. They use their bodies' senses in order to be aware of the world, their bodies' brains in order to think, and their bodies' consciousness in order to be awake. Shut those off and they are blind, stupid and obliterated. Their life is a tragic dependence on an animal life form, and their physical death is a literal nightmare from which there is no relief except reincarnation.

Some of these normal people are in worse shape than others. A few have enough conscious control over their dreaming that they can direct their between-lives experience into something pleasant. Most merely go along for the ride -- wherever their automatic mental machinery takes them. Some of those are in such bad shape that they cannot be reborn. These may exist as hungry ghosts, yearning for bodies they are unable to enter. Others live an eternal nightmare, a hell of their own making which exists only in their raving imaginations. These are the criminally insane, collapsed to nearly a single point of space. I do not know of anything which may be done to help such people.

But I am not completely awake.
    Perhaps someone very awake can help them.

The other end of the spectrum is happier. The rare awake individual can retain full consciousness after the body dies; and can deliberately reincarnate or not as a free decision. The automatic between-lives experience (called the Bardo by the Tibetan Buddhists, who have studied it intently) either does not appear, or is laughed at by the awake person as a silly hallucination.

read on: Arrow http://www.censorthis.com/ouran/waking.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:02 pm

ISLANDS IN THE SEA OF BEING

Near as I can determine, all a person is -- is awareness located at a
    specific spot in space. The awareness looks outward in all directions,
    though inhabiting bodies has biased most of us into the habit of
    concentrating our attention in two directions: forward through the face,
    and down the length of the body itself.

At this point I should establish a definite word to use for it. This point
    location of awareness that is each of us, can be referred to as a spirit.
    I do not use the word "soul", except rarely in a poetic sense. "Soul" is
    much too ill-defined and fuzzy of a word to be useful except when writing
    poetry. The Hindus use a term "atman", and the Hubbardites use
    "thetan", but these are too specialized and obscure for most people.
    I've also heard the word "nameless" used, and that is very apropos.
    Unfortunately it is too obscure for most people. Therefore I usually say
    "spirit" when I talk about you and I and all that is aware in the universe.
    The ancient Hindus more properly should have used the word
    "sat" = "I am." Therefore "being" might be a useful English word to
    describe what some have called "The Nameless" -- a term I find hard
    to use also because of the overwhelming sense of irony I feel when
    naming something "nameless".

This focused point of awareness, this spirit, has more than attention
    turned outward in all directions -- it glows constantly with energy that
    flows outward in all directions as well. The ancient Sanskrit word for
    god is "deva", from which we get our words "divine" and "devil."
    Deva means "shining one". This may not make much sense to you
    that the ancients would have used that name, but it's because many
    of them could see glowing spirits in the air. Almost no one in modern
    times can still do this, but it used to be an easy thing for many people
    to do. I'm not going to go into long explanations about why and how
    we have degenerated intomaterialistic meat robots.
    Some other time, okay?

A human being is a spirit operating a meat body, which organism is little
    more than an organic machine, sort of a mobile vegetable. A nice
    analogy for a person and their body would be a person driving a car.

A spirit does not possess any mass, though it readily creates both
    mass and energy. A body is matter, that is to say, atoms and molecules
    organized into systems. Between the spirit and the body are at least
    three major levels of control which I can perceive. These three
    lumped together could be called the "mind." The body itself possesses
    its own mental machinery, physically located in the obvious place, the
    brain. It also possesses many other less obvious mental mechanisms,
    most of which are the ductless glands. Please note that these ductless
    or "endocrine" glands are composed of modified nerve cells. These
    other sites taken together seem to roughly coincide with the Chakras
    of the Hindus. This brain and these glands interact with the spirit's three
    levels of control to produce all phenomena associated with humans,
    from emotion and reason, on up to clairvoyance and "magic."

The brain allows reality to be organized in the familiar fashion that we're
    all accustomed to, but reality is quite different from what you think it is.
    The spirit's point of view when bodiless is often radically different from
    what most people regard as "normal" reality.

read on: Arrow http://www.censorthis.com/ouran/GD1.html

Love Always
    mudra

mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:44 am

The Heavens Ruppert Sheldrake, Terence Mc Kenna

https://youtu.be/OtDjjaxVCvs

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Roger Castillo - Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nIqbbL2JKM

Here I am, Roger.

From an early age I recall a natural inquisitiveness towards the nature and mechanics of all sorts of things. I was constantly observing and theorizing.

Fortunately, throughout life, the denser and more persistent forms of suffering were not something I was particularly familiar with. Life unfolded quite smoothly on an inner and outer level.

Although there was already a strong spiritual bent, it wasn't until my late twenties that life introduced the notion of enlightenment and the underlying non-dual nature of life. When this happened all the cells in my body shouted ‘yes’ and there was an unexplainable faith that trusted what had been read. From that point, everything else faded into insignificance next to the quest that had been ignited.

This was the beginning of a wonderful phase which spontaneously started some 15 years back and spanning 5 years miraculously didn't stop until what was initially pointed at became lived on an unwavering basis.

IT WAS ALL JUST HAPPENING

What was most amazing about the process was that from very early on the concept that everything is a 'happening' and not 'my doing' was introduced – that everything is unfolding exactly as it is meant to, not according to my will but according to God's Will.

This notion immediately resonated deeply and in a short time the ingrained contrary beliefs dissolved and the conviction flowered into an experiential way of being that so perfectly embodied this pointer.

This magically intricate process unfolded with this heart attitude present throughout, making it known directly to be a divinely orchestrated plan delivering everything that was needed in exactly the right proportions and at exactly the right time. I have been known to say "that if any of this process was actually up to 'me', I would have messed it up on day one!". And yet the paradox, but not contradiction, is that it was Roger who was the one contemplating, reading, meditating and so forth.

From then I had a deep experiential conviction that everything in life happens the same way "according to God's Will" from the beginning of time to the end of time. This deepened and led to a radical insight about the nature of Source in its most primordial. From here the underlying oneness of life became obvious far more than just intellectually and an unbroken connection to Source was established from where peace of heart in daily living stems.

I hold Satsang and retreats and welcome anyone to join in the spiritual discourses, especially if there is a genuine yearning to open to the notion, and ultimately the first hand, direct knowing, that unbroken peace of mind, love and contentment are our very nature and not caused by things we need to do or attain. This is everyone’s birthright.

The following saying penetrates to the core of what this particular teaching addresses, and that is the marriage of two seemingly contradictory standpoints into a unified paradoxical realization of 'non-dual duality' which leads to liberation.

Before one studies Zen, mountains are mountains and waters are waters; after a first glimpse into the truth of Zen, mountains are no longer mountains and waters are no longer waters; after enlightenment, mountains are once again mountains and waters once again waters. ~ Zen saying

I always speak from my own direct experience, however many who knew the great teachings of my beloved Guru Sri Ramesh Balsekar will recognize the content often comes through in much the same vein as what he shared with seekers for more than 25 years in Mumbai, India. Jai Ramesh Guru. The teachings of Jesus, A Course in Miracles, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj and Bhagwan Sri Ramana Maharshi, among others, were all precious gifts which were instrumental in what happened. Humbled and in gratitude I bow. Website: http://rogercastillo.org

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:19 am

Nothing to Feel Guilt or Blame About (part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFi7jcUldEg

Nothing to Feel Guilt or Blame About (part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5YeqNnCc4

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:39 pm

There is a Field (English Only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlatWHsR7dA

Love Always
    mudra

Sponsored content