tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

What's up with David Wilcock?

Pris

Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

Post  Pris on Wed May 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Eartheart wrote:geek   Beside the punn to catanal-ytik thhoughtpower Whistle

please refrain from any identifi-cat-ions Thubs Up

Sorry.  It's just so damn friggin' obvious.

Eartheart

obscure human pets

Post  Eartheart on Fri May 20, 2016 6:20 am

I mean no offence, the David+GoodET Serials on GAIA TV might serve as a blueprint for absolut disclosure, they have given it all and are now empty kind of, dangerously close to beeing nugged by vipers and demons...

But the newest BS of Mindfuqs scratch i found here: 2012portal.blogspot.com/.../joint-cobra-corey-goode-interview-by.html

The meaningless output machine,advertisings all over, translations ect.
    with nothing said and some kind of somnambule dissonance between the
    3 talkers, what is this sick reflexion of "minds-after-discernment"...
    Its wrong like watching Dallas in the 80th and several cathairs standing at alarm... Crazy Happy

Pris

Post  Pris on Sat May 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Eartheart wrote:

I mean no offence, the David+GoodET Serials on GAIA TV might serve as a blueprint for absolut disclosure, they have given it all and are now empty kind of, dangerously close to beeing nugged by vipers and demons...

But the newest BS of Mindfuqs  scratch  i found here: 2012portal.blogspot.com/.../joint-cobra-corey-goode-interview-by.html

The meaningless output machine,advertisings all over, translations ect.
    with nothing said and some kind of somnambule dissonance between the
    3 talkers, what is this sick reflexion of "minds-after-discernment"...
    Its wrong like watching Dallas in the 80th and several cathairs standing at alarm...  Crazy Happy

Whose blueprint?  Wink

Btw, funny you should use that particular image...  It's quite the coinkydinky. Suspect

Eartheart

Post  Eartheart on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:34 am

"Whoseblueprint"???

Planetary disclosure project could serve as a training to fascility & produce a homogen - concerning all involved - blueprint, or would you set some cats in front of the camera during primetime to x-plain the masslandings?

Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Eartheart wrote:"Whoseblueprint"???

Planetary disclosure project could serve as a training to fascility  & produce a homogen - concerning all involved - blueprint, or would you set some cats in front of the camera during primetime to x-plain the masslandings?

Somehow I think this concerns me as well...  If someone wants to sit down with me and to discuss something?  Until and unless there are mass landings and we aren't blowing things up and killing everyone and everything in sight...?  

I think mass landings would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

UFO2  UFO2  UFO2

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:07 pm

You two are funny. There is a whole group of folks who are involved in this with first hand and second hand experience who discuss this topic all the time. People who are credible professionals (something David Wilcock is not).

Dr. Greer always gets sightings at his meditation events he holds around the world and has had personal contact for years. 

I like what you wrote Earthart as I think you're right on target. Lots of talk, lots of channeling and no follow through in 3-D. I've come to the conclusion that things have to get really bad in 3-D before people wake up. Mass consciousness needs to be triggered where the spiritual vibration continues to resonate at higher and higher frequencies. Maybe then mass contact will occur. I just know if any ships show up and what to take folks off-planet I'm not going. Earth is a jewel. We just need folks here who want to be stewards of our precious environment as compared to rapists who are out to exploit and ruin what they can because they can.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Carol wrote:You two are funny. There is a whole group of folks who are involved in this with first hand and second hand experience who discuss this topic all the time. People who are credible professionals (something David Wilcock is not).

Dr. Greer always gets sightings at his meditation events he holds around the world and has had personal contact for years. 

I like what you wrote Earthart as I think you're right on target. Lots of talk, lots of channeling and no follow through in 3-D. I've come to the conclusion that things have to get really bad in 3-D before people wake up. Mass consciousness needs to be triggered where the spiritual vibration continues to resonate at higher and higher frequencies. Maybe then mass contact will occur. I just know if any ships show up and what to take folks off-planet I'm not going. Earth is a jewel. We just need folks here who want to be stewards of our precious environment as compared to rapists who are out to exploit and ruin what they can because they can.

So glad you find us entertaining. Bleh  I agree that David Wilcock is not a credible professional -- at least not anymore.

There's also David's sidekick, Corey Goode (or is he Corey's sidekick?).  Anyway, Corey especially doesn't strike me as a credible professional.  A lot of it had to do with his conduct back when he was in The One Truth forum.  He really put me off and that was before I found out he was one of David's 'insiders'.  You can imagine my shock when David publicly announced it.  Whatever credibility David may have had for me was completely annihilated.

Dr. Greer is one of the few people I consider to be a credible professional at this point.  I do have my concerns with his interactions with David Wilcock.  Has there been anything recently?  I haven't heard Dr. Greer mentioning anything to do with big blue bird ETs or giant spheres.

What kind of 'personal contact' has Dr. Greer had that you're referring to, Carol?  I'm dubious about anything that happens in an altered state.  Are you meaning physical personal contact?  If so, do you have any links you could share to confirm this?  I've seen many of those little white lights zipping around the skies myself, and as fascinating as that is, it's not enough proof that those are ETs.

Btw, in December of 2005, my partner and I were driving home on a winding country road from a Christmas party on a clear, pitch-black evening, and we saw one of those silent black triangles moving slowly overhead at very close range in Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island near a US naval base.  This triangle had three white lights on the bottom at each corner with one blinking red light set back a bit from the leading corner.  From the one side we could see, there was a line of glowing green vents.  It was quite striking.  Fortunately, there was no traffic so I pulled over to the side of the road as best as I could --  there was no shoulder due to road construction.  My partner got out of the car to get a good look at it as it grazed the treetops.  I could see it well from my driver's side.  We're quite certain it was 'one of ours'.

It really comes down to first hand experience, doesn't it?  At this point in time, I require physical personal contact myself to be able to say, 'Yup, it's an ET.'  And, even then, I'd be cautious because who knows what those secret black ops may have concocted.  Still, without proof, what everyone else claims is just that:  stating something to be true doesn't make it true.  Unless these friendly ETs really do come in a mass landing and they manage to prevent it from being used against them to initiate a global war... great! Cheerful

And, if these ETs land and make contact, you're right about not wanting to go off-planet with them (yikes!).  I love adventure, but I wouldn't want to jump into a car with a stranger.  They'd really have to gain my trust and I've no idea how they could do that.

Our whole world has been built upon lies.  Why should it stop?  Perhaps I am in a cage where the bars are so slick that even I cannot see them.  

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Dr. Greer explains his contact experience in his book "Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge".  Dr. Greer provides his own personal disclosure based on years of high-level meetings with over 450 military and government-connected insiders and whistle-blowers and briefings with senior government officials, such as former CIA Director R. James Woolsey, members of the US Senate and senior UN officials.

In addition to these disclosures, "Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge" unveils the actual contact experiences Dr. Greer has had with UFOs and Extraterrestrial Civilizations, beginning as a young child. In one of the most amazing and moving personal stories ever shared, he explains how after a prolonged near-death experience at age 17, he experienced cosmic consciousness and found the Rosetta Stone of ET contact: the power of the unbounded mind within each of us. Later this led to numerous Close Encounters of the 5th Kind: contact with ETs initiated by Dr. Greer and later by larger groups of people through the CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project.

Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Carol wrote:Dr. Greer explains his contact experience in his book "Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge".  Dr. Greer provides his own personal disclosure based on years of high-level meetings with over 450 military and government-connected insiders and whistle-blowers and briefings with senior government officials, such as former CIA Director R. James Woolsey, members of the US Senate and senior UN officials.

In addition to these disclosures, "Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge" unveils the actual contact experiences Dr. Greer has had with UFOs and Extraterrestrial Civilizations, beginning as a young child. In one of the most amazing and moving personal stories ever shared, he explains how after a prolonged near-death experience at age 17, he experienced cosmic consciousness and found the Rosetta Stone of ET contact: the power of the unbounded mind within each of us. Later this led to numerous Close Encounters of the 5th Kind: contact with ETs initiated by Dr. Greer and later by larger groups of people through the CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project.

Thank you, Carol!  I'll take a look. study

Meanwhile, I gave a glance over some of the reviews on Amazon.com for Dr. Greer's book.  There's no shortage of positive comments, so I mostly focused my attention on the negative ones.  Here's a few that stood out for me:

At his CSETI workshop I saw the REAL "Hidden Truth"
    By Knowledge Seeker on January 11, 2009
    During his CSETI workshop I was dismayed at the real Dr. Greer, November 15, 2009
    By Knowledge Seeker (California)

I followed Dr. Greer's activities with enthusiasm since 2001 when he established the Disclosure Project. I read his books, watched his interviews and listened to his meditation CD's. I liked everything the man seemed to be about and shared his views on the need to inform the public about the presence of extraterrestrial visitors on Earth, the importance of establishing peaceful contact with these visitors, in developing free or low cost overunity energy technologies that would clean the planet, eliminate conflict between nations, and bring about a dignified quality of life and abundance to people all over the world. I still share these goals.

So it was with great excitement that I signed up for a CSETI presentation and a one day workshop with Dr. Greer that took place on November 13 and 14, 2009 in Costa Mesa, California to experience and learn CSETI's contact protocol and to determine whether it would be worthwhile enrolling in a week long CSETI outing with Dr. Greer.

Surprisingly, my pre-conceived opinion about Dr. Greer's character began to disintegrate as I listened to his presentation. It was disheartening to discover he is excessively fascinated with himself, prone to indulge in name dropping and in bragging about his fantastic 'high end' and/or 'in the know' contacts and connections, not to mention the multitude of outlandish remarks he makes with a straight face, such as his impact on the rogue MAJESTIC secret government. So much so, that according to him, he "rejected a TWO BILLION dollars payout to shut up and abandon the ET disclosure issue".

Needless to say, that night I left the auditorium less enthusiastic about what Dr. Greer is all about. But it was not until the workshop and the outing next day that my opinion about him really changed - unfortunately for the worst.

Again, during the workshop Dr. Greer devoted some time to self admiration while attempting to appear humble by saying, "I'm just a country doctor from North Carolina". By then, I was becoming quite uncomfortable about him but as the workshop progressed my discomfort turned into dismay as I watched how rudely he treated some attendees who asked valid questions or made harmless remarks but whose timing or subject he deemed "inappropriate". I was truly shocked and could not believe my ears and eyes as I watched him lash at them with such scornful contempt. It was so bad that I wondered if this man was consciously trying to chase these people away. Dr. Greer claims to have experienced meditative Samadhi or oneness with all. If so, one would think he would have achieved a certain degree of enlightenment and a sense of kinship toward his fellow men. Why then was he so harsh and unkind? Did he forget these people paid a significant amount of money not only to listen but to ask questions as well?

The worst and most disheartening part of this experience was witnessing the CSETI's field contact protocol. At the site, a number of devices such as a radio transmitter, magnetometer, radar detectors, infrared scope, etc. were arranged. Even though I don't doubt Dr. Greer may have had several ET experiences in the past, what I observed in the field that night is inconsistent with his hyperbolic claims suggesting he can vector ETs and make them appear. His actions and the facts demonstrated that at the very least this is a bold exaggeration. Not surprisingly, to cover up for this assertion Dr. Greer made sure to bring out a series of possibilities for a 'no show' prior to the field excursion. According to him, sometimes the ETs might not appear because, "there is someone in the group without good intent and a clean heart" or "the ETs feel threatened by US military" or "even though they won't fully materialize they will manifest in a thousand other ways".

Conveniently, there were plenty of people at hand, mostly staff, who would come forward to state that while meditating they saw this or heard that. Most amusing though were Dr. Greer's remarks at the beeps and sounds made by his electronic equipment. You see, according to him an ET he named Walter communicates via one of these electronic devices and Dr. Greer is able to recognize which beeps he makes. Additionally, the large quantity of "WOW!" and "Oh my God!" remarks coming out of Dr. Greer's mouth over unseen or imaginary nonevents was sadly hilarious. Often times he would point his mega laser beam at some spot in the sky and claim he was seeing a partly materialized ET craft. Of course, any one else saw nothing even though, according to him, many significant events were taking place that night because "we were such a great group". To make matters worse, Dr. Greer supplemented the lack of any occurrence with information he received via "remote viewing".

I found this charade insulting to my intelligence, intuitiveness and psychic sensibilities. I know ETs were not present that night and I would have respected Dr. Greer if he had been forthright and acknowledged the fact that there was no activity. I would understand; it happens.

Because I experienced first hand Dr. Greer's tendency to fabricate, exaggerate and embellish nonevents at the CSETI field trip, it then follows that the accuracy and validity of everything he claims in his books is in question since it's evident that, at the very least, he stretches the truth to the point where it becomes short of being an outright lie.

In the past, whenever I would read negative reviews about Dr. Greer, especially ones describing him as a self centered narcissist, I would reject them and conclude they were made by people who couldn't handle the truth. But based on what I saw and experienced first hand, it appears Dr. Greer is in love with himself, and because he sees himself above others, he dislikes most people. However, he desperately craves attention so he created this ET disclosure platform to attract as large an audience as possible in order to obtain the recognition and adulation he sorely needs. In essence, regardless of the message, this messenger is so flawed one must question the purity and true nature of his motivations. His books, conferences and CSETI outings may be more about the money they bring than the message itself.

Furthermore, unless you enjoy watching people being mistreated by Dr. Greer and don't mind embarking on a pathetic farce, I recommend you put your money elsewhere instead of spending it in any of his CSETI's excursions.

UPDATE 12/4/2009: In a letter sent to Dr. Greer, CIA director James Woolsey, his wife Suzanne, and two others, refute Dr. Greer's claims regarding his alleged "briefing" to them. To read this letter in its entirety please google: greer woolsey ufo watch dog.

Also, astronaut Ed Mitchell refutes claims made by Dr. Greer in Jeff Rense's website. To read Mitchell's statement please google: ed mitchell unhappy with greer.

Bait and Switch
    Byvicloretteon April 9, 2013

This book is a vanity PROJECT with a capital V. Mr Greers evidence of his claims seems to be that he is wonderful, evolved and the chosen one.
    The only reason I don't consider this a complete waste of time and money is that now I know the truth about Greer and his Disclosure PROJECT: It is about Mr Greer and his ego. Just another salesman selling mainly himself.
    VERY disappointing! I believe we are being visited by beings from another world/dimension. Please, if you are new to this concept,look elsewhere for information.

Religion in the making
    ByAshtar Commandon November 23, 2012

Steven M. Greer is an ufologist, UFO contactee and conspiracy theorist. He heads two somewhat controversial UFO-related groups, CSETI and the Disclosure Project. In this book, "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge", Greer comes clean about his religious convictions. Almost clean.

Greer has a long background in "metaphysics" and alternative religion. He was a member of TM for a period, attending their private university, and claims to have developed various paranormal powers: levitation, supernatural healing, the ability to diagnose a patient at a glance, and precognition. Later, Greer joined Bahai and implies that he still supports this particular religious group. (Bahai is a modernist split from Shia Islam, still banned in its native land of Iran. Its international headquarters is situated on Mount Carmel in Israel.)

Above all, however, Greer emphasizes his spiritual independence from all sects and creeds. As a teenager, the future ufologist had a Near-Death Experience which taught him everything he needed to learn about spirituality and transcendence. During the course of the NDE, Greer merged with the Divine. He also encountered two beings of light, which he believes were the Twin Avatars of our age. Who these avatars might have been is never explained, but since Greer claims to be a follower of Bahai, a fair guess would be Bab and Baha'ullah (respectively the putative founder and the real founder of Bahai). According to Greer, the Second Coming of "Christ" took place invisibly in the mid-19th century (which also points to Bab and Baha'ullah). A new cosmic dispensation of 500,000 years of peace and prosperity awaits us!

Unfortunately, the forces of evil have banded together to stop the coming transformation. This conspiracy has as its main goal to stop disclosure of the truth concerning UFOs. The aliens are peaceful, spiritually enlightened beings who want to share their advanced technology with man, including the secret of free energy. A shadow faction of the U.S. establishment knows the truth, but has successfully managed to classify all positive information about the aliens. The conspirators have also retro-engineered UFOs, and are using the new technology for their own nefarious ends. All "alien abductions" are really carried out by very human conspirators, connected to the military and intelligence organs. The purpose is to discredit the real aliens. The ultimate goal of the conspiracy is to fake an alien attack on our planet, thereby getting the ultimate argument to create a One World Government. (Greer's politics sound vaguely libertarian.) In his other books, Greer describes the conspiracy as a network working within the U.S. administration, but also having contacts with private corporations. In this book, the author reveals who is *really* behind the conspiracy. It turns out to be a distinctly religious affair, dominated by Christian fundamentalists, Satanists and Mormons!

Greer's message contains numerous contradictions. In a manner reminiscent of other UFO contactees, Greer cannot make up his mind whether the aliens are spiritual or physical. He seems to regard them as astral beings, but if so, why do they need physical spaceships? If the aliens are fundamentally astral, and their technology somehow astral-material, how can their craft be retro-engineered by purely material human scientists? If sectors of the U.S. military have access to super-high tech from outer space, why don't they use it to take over the world? Why haven't we seen these fantastic retro-engineered UFOs in action in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc? If the aliens are so powerful, how is it even possible for puny human conspirators to retrieve their crashed UFOs? And why do they crash in the first place?

The most annoying parts of "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge" are Greer's Adamski-esque tall tales about constant meetings with the rich, famous and powerful. Greer claims to have close contacts with senators, generals, CIA directors, top UN officials, etc. etc. For some strange reason, the conspirators haven't been able to kill him or even discredit him! At one point, Greer called the White House, warning them about an impending plot to kill George Bush Sr. Instead of being arrested on the spot, the president's security team supposedly took the precognitive abilities of Dr. Greer seriously, and acted accordingly. Note that the anti-conspiracy author wanted to save Bush, usually considered to be one of the top conspirators by conspiracy theorists! Greer's conspiracism has the odd trait that it doesn't include the highest political, military and intelligence officers. Rather, he claims that these people have been conned by the actual conspiracy. Of course, this makes it possible for Greer to invite high-ranking Washington people to the hearings of the Disclosure Project, claim to be on a first-name basis with everyone from the CIA director to "Prince S.A." (presumably Prince Charles), etc.

To be perfectly honest, I get the impression that Steven Greer suffers from some kind of inferiority complex. He has a tough guy image, talks about his rough childhood, and constantly describes himself as an "emergency doctor from North Carolina" who knows the powerful people in the federal capital (i.e. despite being just a lowly health care worker from fly-over country). And yes, he claims to have almost the same supernatural powers as Jesus Christ! I don't doubt that Greer knows *some* (formerly) high-ranking persons, such as Lord Hill-Norton, who happens to believe in UFOs. However, most of the meetings with the rich and famous described in this book are unbelievable. I think Greer made them up to impress his followers...and bolster his own self-esteem.

But sure, that's just a guess. I suppose it's possible that the CIA is interested in what Greer has to say. That, however, only raises the obvious follow up question: Why? I don't think the Agency is connected to the Twin Avatars of our age...

"Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge" is a revealing book, showing that the CSETI is really a religion in the making. However, the book is so badly edited, and difficult to take absolutely seriously, that I only give it two stars.

Based on these few comments alone, I feel like I'm on the right track.

I'm all for over-unity devices.  That hasn't changed.  If Dr. Greer can help make that happen (release plans to the public en masse for a working device) with his backers and his influence regardless of his ego, religious orientation, cult following, altered states experiences and so on and so forth, more power to him.  He'd just better not be a con artist ripping people off financially...  Whistle... and worthy of those thread s I've been giving him in the 'Dr. Steven Greer - A Call for FREE ENERGY technologies' thread.  Otherwise...
    Luke  
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:47 am

Shocked Hey stop rippin and let those kids play!!!!

Please rescind your thoughts on the "professionality" of certain public
    presenters (here willcock, Corey and ???) when there is no professionality
    at all in the biased dump thinking in polarity based swamplands!!!! Exclamation

help and creative support is needed instead of trolling discernment, which
    comes from the cia stooges anyhow to infiltrate your fu minds... Crazy Happy

Wuck ap! study
    ---------------------------------

Back to Drr. Greer, he made me aware of the problem to have to commune with those insane psychotic criminals and their goo residue on multiple
    timelines, and the phenomene of some later beeing reinserted without the
    memory of what happened...
    I mean for nothing in this world i wanted to have to meet or share some of my aura with Bushes, Merkel, Hitlers, Churchils, Cheny, Obammas perverts
    and their servants and minions, arnt them ugly and astral stinking enough to normaly avoid such like trying to catch a rat with bare hands... Pure instinkt... We invented traps long ago!
    So what would a Dr.Greeer move to speak with such entety and even put photos of such company up on the walls? Or what ET would blend his mind to accept such necessity as a positivum ?

When i saw the naive beginnings of disclosure, this is my astral view:
    Picture a kidclass assembled for swimlessons at the edge of a olympic pool. No one canswim officially, even somekids have been secretly at the forbidden lake and tried the feel of the water...
    And out of some groupdynamics we saw David Willcock been selected to jump first into the pool, wit hall the splash and kinkyness he is so prone too.

I have not seen any wrongs with him, any sci-fi writer would give him his talent points, and i give a dip about the private doubts and blabla of the forumcommunity. Anyhow i follow my own sources and wont need the
    twisted american way of dealing realities when it comes to ascension,
    corporality and communion. Such is offered to everyone Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

Freedom Wonder of confusion
    Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:09 am

Eartheart wrote:Shocked    Hey stop rippin and let those kids play!!!!

Please rescind your thoughts on the "professionality" of certain public
    presenters (here willcock, Corey and ???) when there is no professionality
    at all in the biased dump thinking in polarity based swamplands!!!!  Exclamation

help and creative support is needed instead of trolling discernment, which
    comes from the cia stooges anyhow to infiltrate your fu minds...  Crazy Happy

Wuck ap!    study

Back to Drr. Greer, he made me aware of the problem to have to commune with those insane psychotic criminals and their goo residue on multiple
    timelines, and the phenomene of some later beeing reinserted without the
    memory of what happened...
    I mean for nothing in this world i wanted to have to meet or share some of my aura with Bushes, Merkel, Hitlers, Churchils, Cheny, Obammas perverts
    and their servants and minions, arnt them ugly and astral stinking enough to normaly avoid such like trying to catch a rat with bare hands... Pure instinkt... We invented traps long ago!
    So what would a Dr.Greeer move to speak with such entety and even put photos of such company up on the walls? Or what ET would blend his mind to accept such necessity as a positivum ?

When i saw the naive beginnings of disclosure, this is my astral view:
    Picture a kidclass assembled for swimlessons at the edge of a olympic pool. No one canswim officially, even somekids have been secretly at the forbidden lake and tried the feel of the water...
    And out of some groupdynamics we saw David Willcock been selected to jump first into the pool, wit hall the splash and kinkyness he is so prone too.

I have not seen any wrongs with him, any sci-fi writer would give him his talent points, and i give a dip about the private doubts and blabla of the forumcommunity. Anyhow i follow my own sources and wont need the
    twisted american way of dealing realities when it comes to ascension,
    corporality and communion. Such is offered to everyone Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1

Freedom   Wonder of confusion

If you could speak a bit... clearer, that would be great.  Talk about wading through 'swamp lands'...

Is this your attempt at damage control?  Apparently, I'm not the only one here with an agenda.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:37 pm

I suspect what he wished to point out was that review was basically a psy-op response to discredit Dr. Greer.

Eartheart

Post  Eartheart on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:46 pm

Thanx again Carol flower

Was a bit unclear? To much Mists?

Reflecting on the one subject of "Motives" for the disinfo/discernment
    mentality - which presents itself here in this thread as well, like it is mirrored on the one mind, funny as it is... cat

By the way, i have never seen a profi-wistl, didnt x-pect such ability, appreciated sincere seeking and effort/sharing...

What i have seen are countless trolls and diverse twisted minds pointing
    their brains at mistakes and booing, even when they are not paid chills!

Was i ever annoid by unconcious egominded kids clattering Eartheartspace with chatter? YES Suspect
    Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:08 am

Carol wrote:I suspect what he wished to point out was that review was basically a psy-op response to discredit Dr. Greer.

Eartheart wrote:Thanx again Carol flower

Was a bit unclear?  To much Mists?  

Reflecting on the one subject of "Motives" for the disinfo/discernment
    mentality - which presents itself here in this thread as well, like it is mirrored on the one mind, funny as it is...   cat

By the way, i have never seen a profi-wistl, didnt x-pect such ability, appreciated sincere seeking and effort/sharing...

What i have seen are countless trolls and diverse twisted minds pointing
    their brains at mistakes and booing, even when they are not paid chills!

Was i ever annoid by unconcious egominded kids clattering Eartheartspace with chatter? YES Suspect

Ahh. Very Happy  Thanks, Carol.  But, it's impossible to say whether or not the comments made are part of some psy-op to discredit Dr. Greer.  I know full well they could be, and still I wanted to post them anyway...  I like to consider all angles -- trying to figure it out.  Dr. Greer is one of my favourites (at the moment Wink).

Much has been said about David Wilcock, too.  And, for the most part (when it comes to forums in general, not this one right Eartheart? Wink), if I've said anything disparaging about him, I'm more often than not slapped with a 'troll' label (Hey, Eartheart, you're not implying my mind is twisted, are you? Very Happy).  Generally people like David.  He's got charisma.  Personally, I don't like it when my ability to speak and voice my opinion gets blocked.  I'm not saying David is personally responsible, but on his website, his comment section moderator(s) ought to be ashamed of themselves.  Meantime, I've actually attracted at least one or more trolls saying what I think elsewhere.  If they're working for David... it's amusing to say the least -- especially since David likes to go on and on (and on) about how the trolls are after him.

That said...  Very Happy ...for those who may be interested, here's a link to some comments I made about David in another thread Whistle:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8974-disinformation-who-makes-the-list-and-why#123283

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:23 am

No worry Pris. I got to see David up close and personal when he was at a conference in Hawaii. I was not impressed. His integrity was out of alignment and he was gross along with being caught up in ego. Initially, before I learned more about him personally I did enjoy the information he was sharing.. until I realized that none of it was his own research, he was just using others research and not giving them credit. He presents a false front and does a pretty good job of it. I also know more about his personal life from someone else who was his friend.. again more then I care to know and again along the lines of his integrity out of alignment again. After his less then stellar performance here on the island he lost all credibility for me. I just don't trust people or their information who lack integrity.

Dr. Greer is a friend of another friend of mine and everything shared about him was very positive. So I have a favorable impression of him based on his own personal experiences and the work he has done in the world helping others. Where David was a rip off artist, Greer was genuine. Greer is also family oriented and committed to helping humanity at his own personal expense. I admire the work that he is doing and the many personal sacrifices he's made along the way to do it.

Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:38 am

Your experience and what you think means a great deal to me... I greatly appreciate what you've shared here, Carol.

I think I'll go and 'bump' that Greer thread again. Cool

Pris

Post  Pris on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:25 pm

The newest David Wilcock article is something else. Shocked  I feel like I want to sound an alarm... even more so for David's sake.

There's four sections to the article and I could only bare to skim it.  Here's the thing about David being a con artist -- if he is one, he's doing a terrible job convincing anyone this new stuff is on-the-level.  It's so far-fetched it's beyond belief.  There's no proof, no evidence... he admits that and still rambles on.  The writing style is hurried and immature in many places (more so than usual).  He shares waaaay too much like he feels compelled to come clean about his own shortfalls.  It's VERY strange.

I still think it's highly likely that Corey Goode is in there to discredit David and bring him down.  If David was in on it, why bring himself down?  Any credibility he's ever earned for himself has flown out the window on those blue-feathered wings of Ra.

Let's pretend that everything David has shared is true (I know I'm asking a lot).  How, with an IQ of 180, can a person not determine they're definitely hanging out with the wrong crowd?  If you're going to get all 'polarity' about it, David's literally hanging out with a negative group but can't (or refuses to) see it.

I recall hearing David say once: it's create your own reality time.  If he believes that, why create for himself such a divided, war-filled reality (that is assuming he believes all this nonsense he's sharing) where he allows guilt to be used on him and then publicly flagellates himself because, according to his 'friends', he's just an average Joe?  He told us we're all magnificent beings... How can he allow himself to be treated in such a lowly manner?  He almost seems scared of everyone he's interacting with.  There's a clue.

I'm pulling this piece out from section four to make my point:

THE JUNE 2ND MEETING

We met up on Thursday, June 2nd at the house I rented in Joshua Tree.

It was only once we had an in-person meeting that I found out the full scope of how I was seen to have been screwing up.

There were challenging messages to integrate from the SSP Alliance, the Anshar / inner earth group as well as the Blue Avians.

The SSP Alliance accused me of "sitting around all day, playing guitar and masturbating." LOL. It's true.

Kaaree, the priestess from the Anshar, told me "If you want to be a priest, you need to start acting like it." That meant no more dick jokes on stage.

The Blue Avians said that I had a "subconscious savior complex" and needed to identify and heal it in order to get back to work.

I realized that I had not wanted to do this job because people were seeing me as a savior. I was rejecting the role, and thus buying into the idea.

Now I see that I am not a savior, I am not special, I am just one of many people at different levels helping us move through this transition.

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGHS THEN OCCURRED

After getting this briefing, Corey admitted he was surprised at how well I took all of this very critical information in.

I must say that getting these "punitive" messages was highly inspiring, and got me to change my life on a variety of levels.

The changes have been difficult, but were also necessary and are positive. This includes personal things I cannot reveal due to the law of free will.

My goal has been to get off the "bench" and dive back into this mission with a renewed sense of vigor, and it does seem to be working.

I am very glad I got the book done and am making the personal and spiritual changes necessary to heal PTSD and restore full effectiveness.

The conference became a jubilation. It was some of the most fun I have had in such an event, and my talks were very inspired and different than usual.

Corey went up on stage with me more than once, but didn't say much. He was still very worried about further meetings with the Wrangler.

He also told me that disclosing the intel on stage was not enough. It needed to be out in writing. And we weren't there yet.

AN UNEXPECTED MEETING WITH THE BLUE AVIANS

Corey was due to meet the Wrangler again on Sunday, June 12th.

He was terrified of this upcoming meeting because he was going to reject the offer. Plus, I still hadn't written the damn article yet.

I felt terribly about this, but was doing the best I can to work through my own difficult situations -- which are seen as ridiculous by the Alliance.

Link to entire article: Full Disclosure and Ascension: The War Has Gone Hot! (Part II)
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1201-full-disclosure-asc-ii?showall=&start=3

First off, I want to say that Corey and his 'secret space program' comes across very similar to the stuff Blue Roller/Maurice was trying to sell me.  It's 'good vs evil' -- good guys and bad guys in a never-ending space battle.  I was encouraged to join VR (Voluntary Reservists) -- the so-called 'good guys'.  I want to point out that the polarity aspect to that particular... universe... is very disturbing (should it be real or just the overactive imagination of a wannabe Hollywood writer).  Also, I suspect if there's any truth to it, it's an altered states experience and so nothing provable and certainly subject to the workings of the conscious/subconscious mind and imagination in general.

'Good ETs' fighting 'bad ETs'... Does anyone really think such a war can ever end?  It's not meant to and it serves the cabalists the public excuse to militarize space.  All the better (for them).  I think that's one reason why David is being pushed to write about it (unless he's entirely in on it and getting some kind of kickback for the stories/'epic' drama he posts).

Talking about 'good guys' and 'bad guys', what's this... relationship between Corey and 'the Wrangler'?  If 'the Wrangler' is supposedly one of the 'good guys' who just so happens to be a psychopath to boot who likes to torture people, I'd hate to meet one of the 'bad ones'.

David says the 'SSP Alliance' accused him of "sitting around all day, playing guitar and masturbating" to which he admitted.  (That's a bit too much information, David.  Okay, whatever.  If you want to sit around all day playing your guitar and masturbating, that's your business.)  Who the hell is this 'alliance' to make David feel guilty about it?  Everyone is doing exactly what they need to be doing at any moment in their lives and it's for no one else to judge.

So, David is being led to believe he's been 'screwing up' with his article?  Says who (I don't like it for other reasons but that's not the point)?  What's really the agenda here?  Is David, perhaps, not destroying himself quickly enough?  He just so happens to buy all the 'karma' garbage and has been going through some rough, personal times.  Talk about 'creating your own reality' and taking shots from every direction.

David is also apparently allowing himself to get pressured by 'Kaaree' and 'the Blue Avians'.  For advanced, enlightened beings that supposedly believe in the importance of 'free will', that's not very nice of them.  And, if David wants to be a priest, who says he can't be one and still make 'dick jokes' on stage.  Let him.  David is such a pushover and they know it.  They're playing David's sexual preoccupation against him (because that must be one of their 'specialties').  Who better to manipulate others than someone who really knows all the 'ins and outs', pun intended.

In my case, Blue Roller was always pushing sexual innuendo on me as a lure -- thinking it would entice me.  To him, practically everything boiled down to sex.  That's a very familiar theme with the Cabal/Illuminati by the way...  It's David's weakness and that makes him an easy target.  

What's wrong with feeling like you are a little bit of a saviour to others?  Sure, you don't want to get an over-inflated ego.  But now, David doesn't even think he's special?  Of course he's special.  We're all special.  He may be a special pain in the ass to some, but I think David needs to save himself right about now.  He needs to come to his own rescue.  

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:15 pm

I watched David and experienced his unprofessional behavior first hand years back so of course it was clear that his spiritual integrity was out of alignment years back and what you describe just illustrates he hasn't changed. Sad.

Pris

Post  Pris on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Yes.  Exactly right -- David's spiritual integrity is out of alignment.

None of us are perfect...
    It's something we all have to work on.

mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:18 pm

I glanced through that link and wanted to know how I could express most clearly the sensation it conveyed in me .
    So rather than putting my mind at work I decided to take the fast track and check the IChing for " What 's up with David Wilcock in his relation with Corey Goode " .

This is what came out of it :

My first thought while glancing over the link was " a person under influence " .
    I think the IChing reading mirrored it.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:01 pm

And another thought that came up while I was glancing through that DW link: the Being on a mission idea. It makes me think of the tunnel and light in between lives implant where one is told to go back to Earth because there is still a lot to do to help others. This perpetrates the never ending cycle of the good hats fighting the bad hats.

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:02 am

mudra wrote:I glanced through that link and wanted to know how I could express most clearly the sensation it conveyed in me .
    So rather than putting my mind at work I decided to take the fast track and check the IChing for " What 's up with David Wilcock in his relation with Corey Goode " .

This is what came out of it :

My first thought while glancing over the link was " a person under influence " .
    I think the IChing reading mirrored it.

Love from me
    mudra

Yes!  The influence of others is strong.  David doesn't seem to be acting on his own volition.
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:00 am

mudra wrote:And another thought that came up while I was glancing through that DW link: the Being on a mission idea. It makes me think of the tunnel and light in between lives implant where one is told to go back to Earth because there is still a lot to do to help others. This perpetrates the never ending cycle of the good hats fighting the bad hats.

Love from me
    mudra

EXACTLY, mudra! cheers  You are so right on!  Great comparison.  Thanks always for your input.

'The good hats' fighting 'the bad hats' -- this was what Blue Roller was trying to push on me (he even glamourized it -- to 'welcome battle' when there is no fear of death).  Instead of selling me the white light tunnel/between lives place as a good thing, he agreed with me it was a trap and reassured me I was free of it (pats me on the back, strokes my ego) while attempting to guide me right back into that same trap with a gift: a new cloned body (believe it or not),  and with guilt: 'fight the good fight' and also return to Earth (with memories erased) to help rescue loved ones 'left behind' (if you can remember)...  the cycle that can never end.  

I've determined there's only one soul you can rescue -- your own.

While we are spiritual beings, ego is precious and so are our memories. I feel we must hold onto them.

I strongly suspect something is feeding off of us...
    and needs our consent, our willing surrender in this game.

mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:55 am

Pris wrote:

It is our ongoing responsability indeed to know who we are and to peel our onion to it's very core that our essence reveals itself with clarity to us.

Pris wrote:While we are spiritual beings, ego is precious and so are our memories.  I feel we must hold onto them.

To me what seems important is to improve our ability to use our mind in an optimum way. Releasing all the clutter from the mental machinary , lifting the veil of unconsciousness, remove all blocks and we can then call any memories that we consider useful back to us and at will .

Pris wrote:I strongly suspect something is feeding off of us...
    and needs our consent, our willing surrender in this game.[/size]

The Pied Pipers of Heaven Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:49 pm

mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

It is our ongoing responsability indeed to know who we are and to peel our onion to it's very core that our essence reveals itself with clarity to us.

Pris wrote:While we are spiritual beings, ego is precious and so are our memories.  I feel we must hold onto them.

To me what seems important is to improve our ability  to use our mind in an optimum way. Releasing all the clutter from the mental machinary ,  lifting the veil of unconsciousness, remove all blocks and we can then call any memories that we consider useful back to us and at will .

Pris wrote:I strongly suspect something is feeding off of us...
    and needs our consent, our willing surrender in this game.[/size]

The Pied Pipers of Heaven  Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Good stuff. I love you  I could really do with an enhanced memory right about now. Very Happy

'The Pied Pipers of Heaven'! jocolor And, the 'lollipop lure into the back of a van'.  Some things never seem to change.

I think this relates:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9004-simpsons-predictive-programming-fema-concentration-camps#123694

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:22 pm