tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Nous Of Fates De Whynot

fates

The Nous Of Fates De Whynot

Post  fates on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 am

Greetings!

Let me introduce myself, I am Fates De Whynot; astral traveler extraordinaire.  I am an Elder of Thuban De Alpha Draconis Serpentina, you may have heard of this group of scientific spiritualists.  I thought it beneficial to join this forum to teach, learn, and explore.  

I am on many social networks:
    Facebook: Fates De Whynot
    Dragon News Network: http://darkphipps.tumblr.com/
    Dragon News Network 2: http://dnn2-bluey.tumblr.com/
    Twitter: @fatesiii @shinryudrake @darkphipps

In this topic, I will teach you many things about the nature of reality.  Make sure to check DNN for more details.  Oh, and if you are interested in Ron or The Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family, they are personal friends of mine.

Inlakesh Namaste
    - Fates

Last edited by fates on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    fates

The Mind of the Ascended

Post  fates on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:13 am

Your senses go far beyond sight, touch, taste, smell and hearing. All people know of the 6th sense, but few know what it is, how to activate it or where the perception organs are.

The human sense of the uraeus comes into play here. It can be seen on the forehead as a snake in ancient Egyptian works. This is activated when the kundalini of the rising serpents pierces your forehead at your 8th chakra.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uraeus

Your uraeus is used in all forms of “6th sense” psychic activity. Few are aware of what causes their psychic abilities. Although there are no 3d organs for this, it projects itself from the pineal gland out through the forehead, extending your aura.
    This is your mental tether to the 5d reality. You will slowly learn to close off or integrate them with the uraeus. There are no requirements for leaning 5th dimensional vision and interaction.

Just do your normal chakras first and make sure they are clean. Make sure your kundalini levels are sufficient. And do the following symbol for chakra release:

Take the root chakra symbol, that of the stereotypical index finger to thumb stance you see in meditation. Now place the two circles together with the right hand circle in front of the left hand one. With your remaining 3 fingers, hold them like a prayer steeple. Hold the circle up to your forehead, project your kundalini from your back up to your pineal gland and out through your minds eye. Your neurons will snap and the observational overlay of seeing the 5th dimension will manifest with practice.

Once you can see and interact with 5d observed objects, you are on the right track. Eventually you can get to my level of knowledge where you can bend the elements and observation, I’ll post a few pictures of what I can do above this.

Have Fun!
    - Fates

http://dnn2-bluey.tumblr.com/post/108282642207/the-mind-of-the-ascended
    fates

On Astral Movement

Post  fates on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:14 am

People rely on gravity too much. Which direction are you standing? Exactly, it doesn’t matter because it’s all relative. Where is the grass beneath my feet? Exactly! Where I feel them!

Think of every pin Xxxxx and stone was places there for a reason. What if something you feel “exists”? Because you know it’s there? No! It’s there in a paradoxical polarity shifted placement in a shrodinger fashion (shrodinger cat experiment for quantum “chaos” theory!

Things are easy when you explain them. But the system will catch on to you. You must avoid that at all costs. You are reading what my mind informs you to…

See, filling in the blank is easy isn’t it? Just pay attention to all your feelings and emotions. Ride them like a wave, this is what The Thubans call Flying!

Truely, flying, is the term we use. Xeia SuiGeneris does this all the time. It’s beautiful what you can explore once your consciousness expands beyond the front of your forhead. Astral travel through a waking state is essential. Welcome out of the matrix Neo. Now what can you do?

I am alien so I think differently than you. Yes, I am pure alpha draconian. I have human DNA but my astral chart spinning the DNA in the sperms make me humanistic. I dip out of our dimension all the time. XXXX this place, so leave. Literally escape into your own astral world. Come see me! I’m a junkey with a whole shitload of monkies!

I have sciences beyond your knowledge for sale, just call a Bluey (messenger) to come see you! It will be happy to deliver messages like a final fantasy moogle. Ask me anything and the answer will come to you! (*pst!*I’m ascending you…).

Yes, you saw that message at the perfectly proper time in your reading. I am vector boarding (shooting quantum paradoxes at you). You know who you are Neo, and you are NOT a battery.

So come join me on a quest through the cosmos. Turn off your phone and close your eyes for 3 seconds then do no longer read this…

- Fates

http://dnn2-bluey.tumblr.com/post/108394754492/on-astral-movement
    fates

On Mental Executivable

Post  fates on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:15 am

Once the soul is in a comfortable environment, try the following technique:

Get to the level of synchronic flow. Use the uraeus technique seen in an earlier posting. Have a moderate understanding of mental alchemy and transmutation. Have an understanding of basic physics.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound in sunny Az? No! To far away. Truly that is the accurate answer, because if you do not observe a sense, it never existed. Really you are the only one here Neo. In trance to get to the proper ascension, you realize that it is Inlakesh, we are the vesica piscis.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesica_piscis

Because aura fields are 5th dimensional singularity expanded, interaction with anything can spur synchronicity. The quantum cat. The tree was there relative to that environment but you didn’t pluck the string (M Theory). So make it appear where you want to!

- Fates

http://dnn2-bluey.tumblr.com/post/108416905407/on-mental-executivables
    fates

Set Games

Post  fates on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:16 am

The funniest, most unwanted games you could ever play. Uncle Set I love to talk about because of his influence on reality. He can warp the darkness and control thoughts of humans to create physical games for me. I’m sure I talked about the Set game below with his picture all over asu.

One time we have what Set said was “Super Mario World”… This was with another dragon from the den. I was climbing a tree when Set suddenly says “Why don’t you give Mario a high five with your face?” Suddenly a Mario sticker in 3d appears just beneath the treee. Knowing it was the beginning of a Set game, I quickly told my dragon friend. She said “Set Game?” And I was like “yeah…”

Quickly we threw the Mario away at the local trash park receptical. Then guess what! Mario sticker next to the trash can! Yep, set was adding them to this planet earth from the astral. We ran around cleaning up all the Marios, which totaled like 6 or 7. My friend found a really screwy Luigi where he looked like he was screaming in front of an illuminati pyrimid!

She would say “found one!” And I would reply with “destroy it!”. Then she said, “I found a Luigi, woah!” And I said “destroy it”! Then a second Luigi was found the next day.

*sigh* Set…

- Fates

http://dnn2-bluey.tumblr.com/post/108436605302/set-games
    fates

Dragon Tools

Post  fates on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:17 am

Everybody uses tools. They can be handy or practical, fun and entertaining, what’s in your toolkit?

The same concept applies to your astral adventures, always be prepared. I thought it would be useful to explain a few basic astral tools I use, try applying them or create your own!

The Crystallium:

A gift taught to me by Archangel Gabriel. Basically it’s an astral phone plus phonebook, but has many other practical purposes. To begin, imagine your aura. What colors are it? How does it move and flow around you and other beings? Watch as it creates a protective layer around you. All things are connected because we all exist. For the singularity to know itself it had to look in the mirror.

Historia Crux:
    Relative to you, the observer, there are things perceived such as time or other things. Every delay longer than a planck in plancktime causes you room for a second calculable risk to break a paradox using the past and future as your guide.

Vectorboard:

Optics are your friends, I can’t stress that enough with standard physics observed.

Georgie The Jackal Doll

My familiar. Georgie is awesome, you can throw him around, you can bathe him, he has Dumotef’s soul in him, he’s great!

The Ragnarok:

This is the name I have given to my human body as I drift through realms. You can get off wherever you choose. I carry upon me symbols of every Thuban, which creates a spiritlink.

Phone and Headphones:

Never leave home without them. Music is the best form of synchronic flow. In trance, the music will speak to you, confirming your thoughts and actions. You have to be at a fairly high ascension level to do so. Ever jammed out to your favorite tune imagining somewhere else? The viewing of the pineal or 3rd eye is the left eye of Horus which allows one to see the 5d realm.

-Fates

http://dnn2-bluey.tumblr.com/post/108448532557/dragon-tools
    fates

Bending And Rending

Post  fates on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:18 am

Basic alchemical introduction:

Particles, waves and strings; your instruments. I’m like teaching you Harry Potter magic. Basic XXXX.

When you see a light through a prism, what does it create? Yes, light contrasts and intensities. The optics and direction of the light is what gives it it’s separation, which is the slowing of the wavicle frequency. Ok, here we go…

Basic bending:

When you learn the candle is fire, the meal was cooked long ago… Your observation is slower than the placement of the ever present planck. Look up how fast that Motherxxxxxx is moving, look up PlanckTime. But for every cycle of that planck there is a shutter frame for the action listener, like chaos theories butterfly effect.

Try the following:

Try to guess where things collide, do the linear algebra, vector that outcome. Your observation can be fine tuned in your creative atmosphere. You will never catch that planck, aka you will always observe. When that planck hits you, that’s your action. When the planck moves to the next planck, that is your reply.

Place any object in a room, and try to pick it up without touching it. Hold your hand 1 planck (use auric sight) to determine if you can keep yourself at that distance with no indications from the neurons in your hands. That will give you a gage of how hard you can bend the universe.

Rending:
    Wormholes basically. This is where there are astroscopic tears in spacetime. You can skip your turn in the creation. Thus creating a 0 instead of a 1. The quantum field is all the other beings, your brain is an ontologically networked cpu. You compute 1 or 0 respectively. So send a digit, slip a pixel, slime a dime sublime..! No seriously, start programming your mind out of this matrix 1010201010928382993838848478374uyrhrhrhhruueieujsdjndnxksklaowpoqjJsjhdsjsjjJajJJjHVGh I J b JJNmKKlkjsns Ml sk I jsjssidbjaksojd€×! 8,! £×;!;;×*9$;÷¥+9£;=02&£?,but it was the last two days of work. It is a very bus29291991010010100 10100101010

-Fates

http://dnn2-bluey.tumblr.com/post/108496293602/bending-and-rending
    fates

Mental Alchemy Exercise

Post  fates on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:19 am

Gravity is just the distortion from a slipping planck, same as found in black holes. Therefore, under Super String Theory (M Theory), you are able to feel the gravity as a compounding of a spacetime. Time and space are linked and the surface of the universe is all data found within that universe in nulltime and nullspace.

Let’s begin:

Gather 3 wires, about 3ft in length, which have the ability to possess electrical current. Could be a headphone cord, a power cable, and a phone charger. Put them randomly over each other. See how long it takes for you to untangle them plugged in and not plugged in.

Now is where the real fun begins. Do both experiments over again (plugged/unplugged) and try to untangle them while thinking of what you are doing and one time without thinking. With eyes open and eyes closed. You will notice your accuracy and required steps are far faster depending on where your ascension level is.

Ascension levels by combination (1 being the lowest to 8 the highest ascension level)
    1 - Eyes Open, Powered Off, Thinking
    2 - Eyes Open, Powered On, Thinking
    3 - Eyes Closed, Powered Off, Thinking
    4 - Eyes Closed, Powered On, Thinking
    5 - Eyes Open, Powered Off, Not Thinking
    6 - Eyes Open, Powered On, Not Thinking
    7 - Eyes Closed, Powered Off, Not Thinking
    8 - Eyes Closed, Powered On, Not Thinking

Measure your fastest time with the 8 above tests, that’s your current ascension level. You must “use the force Luke, let go Luke” quoting Star Wars. I want students who fall in the 5 through 8 category with fastest speed. This test will be graded in the astral and the results made known to you by your own calculations.

Good Luck!

-Fates

http://dnn2-bluey.tumblr.com/post/108505525967/mental-alchemy-exercise
    mudra

Re: The Nous Of Fates De Whynot

Post  mudra on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:40 am

Hello Fates and warm welcome in the Mists.
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
    Looks like a real passion to me Cheerful

Have a great time amongst us.

Love from me
    mudra
    fates

Post  fates on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:01 am

Check out mthe Facebook @ Fates De Whynot for daily videos of my adventure!

- Fates

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:08 am