tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Bible

RedEzra

Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:44 am

God often speaks in parables puns and riddles which require an effort on our part to understand it. For example the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are white red black and green. And that is coincidentally or probably not the colors of a lot of muslim nations flags. Another example is in an instant at the last trump the dead shall be raised incorruptible. Get it ?
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:25 am

Then Yahveh answered out of the whirlwind

Who is this who darkens counsel
    by words without knowledge ?

Now prepare yourself like a man
    and I will question you and you shall answer Me

Where were you Yob ?
    When I laid the earth's foundations
    Tell Me if you have understanding.

Who determined its measurements
    Surely you know
    Or who stretched the line upon it

To what were its foundations fastened
    Or who laid its cornerstone

When the morning stars sang together
    and all the sons of God shouted for joy

Or who shut in the sea with doors
    when it burst forth and issued from the womb

Have you commanded the morning since your days began
    And caused the dawn to know its place

Have you entered the springs of the sea
    Or have you walked in search of the depths

Have the gates of death been revealed to you
    Or have you seen the doors of the shadow of death

Do you know it because you were born then
    Or because the number of your days is great

Have you entered the treasury of snow
    or seen the treasury of hail

Which I have reserved for the time of trouble
    for the day of battle and war

By what way is light diffused
    Or the east wind scattered over the earth

Who has divided a channel for the overflowing water
    or a path for the thunderbolt

And cause it to rain on a land where there is no one
    a wilderness in which there is no man

And satisfy the desolate waste
    And cause to spring forth the growth of tender grass

Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades
    or loose the belt of Orion

Can you bring out Mazzaroth in its season
    Or can you guide the Great Bear with its cubs

Do you know the ordinances of the heavens
    Can you set their dominion over the earth

Who has put wisdom in the mind
    Or who has given understanding to the heart

Can you hunt the prey for the lion
    or satisfy the appetite of the young lions

Who provides food for the raven
    when its young ones cry to God
    and wander about for lack of food

Do you know the time when the wild mountain goats bear young
    Or can you mark when the deer gives birth

Have you given the horse strength
    Have you clothed his neck with thunder

Does the hawk fly by your wisdom
    and spread its wings toward the south

Does the eagle mount up at your command
    And make its nest on high

Would you indeed annul My judgment
    Would you condemn Me that you may be justified

Have you an arm like God
    Or can you thunder with a voice like His

Look now at the behemoth which I made along with you
    He eats grass like an ox

See his strength is in his hips
    and his power is in his stomach muscles

He moves his tail like a cedar
    and the sinews of his thighs are tightly knit

His bones are like beams of bronze
    and his ribs like bars of iron

He is the first of the ways of God
    and only He who made him can bring near His sword

Can you draw out Leviathan with a hook
    Or snare his tongue with a line which you lower

Indeed any hope of overcoming him is false
    Shall one not be overwhelmed at the sight of him

No one is so fierce that he would dare stir him up
    Who then is able to stand against Me

Who has preceded Me that I should pay him
    Everything under heaven is Mine

And Yob answered
    i have heard about You but now i see You
    and i abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:09 am

If you listen attentively with volume and headphones on you may hear what a voice says from out of the whirlwind at 23 sec mark.

RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:41 am

The Murmuring of Miriam and Aaron

Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married (for he had married a Cushite woman); and they said, 'Has the LORD indeed spoken only through Moses? Has He not spoken through us as well?' And the LORD heard it. (Now the man Moses was very humble, more than any man who was on the face of the earth.) Suddenly the LORD said to Moses and Aaron and to Miriam, 'You three come out to the tent of meeting.' So the three of them came out. Then the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud and stood at the doorway of the tent, and He called Aaron and Miriam. When they had both come forward, He said,

If there is a prophet among you
    I Yahveh make Myself known to him in a vision
    and I speak to him in a dream.

Not so with My servant Moses
    for he is faithful in all My house.
    I speak with him face to face
    even plainly and not in riddles
    and he beholds the form of Yahveh

Why then were you not afraid
    to speak against My servant Moses ?

So the anger of the LORD burned against them and He departed. But when the cloud had withdrawn from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous, as white as snow. As Aaron turned toward Miriam, behold, she was leprous. Then Aaron said to Moses, 'Oh, my lord, I beg you, do not account this sin to us, in which we have acted foolishly and in which we have sinned. Oh, do not let her be like one dead, whose flesh is half eaten away when he comes from his mother’s womb!' Moses cried out to the LORD, saying, 'O God, heal her, I pray!' But the LORD said to Moses, 'If her father had but spit in her face, would she not bear her shame for seven days? Let her be shut up for seven days outside the camp, and afterward she may be received again.' So Miriam was shut up outside the camp for seven days, and the people did not move on until Miriam was received again.
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:15 pm

God did not choose the Jews... God chose Abraham an Aramean and 10th from Noah who became the grandfather of Israel inwhere Jews are just one tribe. Abraham burnt down the idol workshop of his father and destroyed his business which so impressed God that He made a covenant with Abraham. We all ought to know that God do not like idols. And an idol is not just little figurines representing familiar spirits but is also big statues symbolising principalities. In our modern world an idol is also money body self etc... Whatever takes our focus away from God is an idol.

God could just as well made the first Commandment say... You shall show respect and gratitude to God your Maker or else you're an ungrateful rebel.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Book of fiction
    Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:42 pm

RedEzra wrote:God is proven by the universe itself as the universe cannot create nor evolve. These are two of the fundamental governing principles of the universe formulated into scientific laws like the law of conservation of energy and the second law of thermodynamics. I don't expect airy fairy dreamers to understand this but truth ought to be told even if you don't get it.

The universe cannot create or evolve say you?  Well, there you go.  WE are the PROOF that those laws you like mentioning AS IF they are written in stone (lol) to be completely WRONG.

Heeey... who you callin' an 'airy fairy dreamer'? Very Happy  If you happen to be referring to me, I take it as a compliment from you -- you who cannot grasp the concept of being the creator and yet creates all the time (helpfulness of said creations questionable lol).  Do you not grow, evolve (I'm not talking about 'evolving' from the Darwinian standpoint)?  Do you not dream?  Do you not see what is in your 'mind's eye' and make it so?

It takes love (the frequency of love [the unconditional kind]) to evolve.  If you are capable of loving, then you are capable of evolving.

JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Taking their cues from L Ron Hubbard,

The publishing houses are working with their prospective marketing departments on ways to generate new bible sales by changing the cover and title. Those marketing boys and gals sure are CREATIVE!

Apparently they have whittled their choice down to two prototypes.....they're on to something......  Arrow

Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:03 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    God often speaks in parables puns and riddles which require an effort on our part to understand it.

HAHAHA!!! First off, if this 'God' of yours was a nice 'God', he wouldn't make it ANY effort to comprehend what-the-frick he was saying.  That's just DUMB. Big Grin 3  

Gee... who's always speaking in parables and puns and riddles which just so happens to require effort on our part to comprehend?...  Us maybe?  Could it be us?  Laugh
    Some people have always used the naivety of others to their advantage.  It's just us here.  WE are RESPONSIBLE for ALL OF IT.

RedEzra wrote:For example the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are white red black and green. And that is coincidentally or probably not the colors of a lot of muslim nations flags.

Oh, good friggin' grief.  You had to slip the Muslims in there somewhere, didn't you -- because some of their flag colours are similar to the Four Horses?  (Hmmm... maybe the Muslims came up with those colours before the bible was written... just a thought...)

If I stare at the clouds long enough, I'm certain I'll spot a kitteh.

Billl Donahue says:

"IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD

The Book of Revelation is not a book about warring countries.

IT'S ABOUT THE WARS THAT GO ON IN YOUR HEAD

It is a book about the wars and conflicts that go on within

the human mind.

The entire book of Revelation is a study in the workings

of the human mind."

It's not about 'End Times' bringing horror upon the Earth.

For more on the Four Horses, check this out if you please:

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t9334p50-i-jesus-am-lucifer#130025

RedEzra wrote:Another example is in an instant at the last trump the dead shall be raised incorruptible. Get it ?

That's just a handful of loony people messing around with religious people's heads.  They like to use the bible (which they've had a hand in writing lol) to their advantage.  It's amusing that they've found someone to (literally) play the role of your bible 'trump'.

Remember to breathe, Red.  Remember to love.  I love you

Last edited by Pris on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's loony... Not loonie hehehe. Canadians have loonies.)
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Pris wrote:

The universe cannot create or evolve say you?  Well, there you go.  WE are the PROOF that those laws you like mentioning AS IF they are written in stone (lol) to be completely WRONG.

Actually we are proof that a Creator exist as the universe did not create us as it cannot create according to the law of conservation of energy. Perhaps in your private universe a scientific law is not such a big deal but in the actual universe it is. When a scientific law state that the universe cannot create energy and matter then it is because the universe cannot create energy and matter. So we are proof that a Creator exist.  

Who this Creator is now that is another question but it is certainly not a human being because mankind did not exist before the universe which did not create us because it can't. So we have a God but we don't know who. The Unknown God. Well i think i know who He is and i'm not alone in thinking that.

---

Nice or not is a poor description of God as God got the responsibility to serve justice to everybody. One may say a judge is nice or not but it's not really fitting as the judge is only doing his job as impartial as possible.

---

No is not a problem for cultural and soul suicidial libturds that muslims terrorize to take over the west or the whole world.
    Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

Actually we are proof that a Creator exist as the universe did not create us as it cannot create according to the law of conservation of energy. Perhaps in your private universe a scientific law is not such a big deal but in the actual universe it is. When a scientific law state that the universe cannot create energy and matter then it is because the universe cannot create energy and matter. So we are proof that a Creator exist.  

Who this Creator is now that is another question but it is certainly not a human being because mankind did not exist before the universe which did not create us because it can't. So we have a God but we don't know who. The Unknown God. Well i think i know who He is and i'm not alone in thinking that.

---

Nice or not is a poor description of God as God got the responsibility to serve justice to everybody. One may say a judge is nice or not but it's not really fitting as the judge is only doing his job as impartial as possible.

---

No is not a problem for cultural and soul suicidial libturds that muslims terrorize to take over the west or the whole world.

There you go... leaving out all the GOOD stuff I mentioned about our ability to create and evolve.  I'm not going to let you ignore it:

Pris wrote:Heeey... who you callin' an 'airy fairy dreamer'? Very Happy  If you happen to be referring to me, I take it as a compliment from you -- you who cannot grasp the concept of being the creator and yet creates all the time (helpfulness of said creations questionable lol).  Do you not grow, evolve (I'm not talking about 'evolving' from the Darwinian standpoint)?  Do you not dream?  Do you not see what is in your 'mind's eye' and make it so?

It takes love (the frequency of love [the unconditional kind]) to evolve.  If you are capable of loving, then you are capable of evolving.

RedEzra wrote:No is not a problem for cultural and soul suicidial libturds that muslims terrorize to take over the west or the whole world.

Whoa....  You really ought to HEAR yourself.  It feels like darkness dripping off you...  This isn't helping (I'm not surprised you buy the whole 'left/right' political game/garbage, too, which pushes people to take sides and hate each other).  Remember to breathe, Red.  Remember to love. I love you
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:31 am

The bible, ironically, is a form of idolatry. It does a good job of pointing out some other forms or idolatry but since it hadn't been written yet, it could not turn on itself.

Why do spiritual scriptures never turn the blinding light of truth on itself? I mean, many people do but then they are immediately LABELED in not so kind ways, marginalized or eliminated by that which defends it. Those who defend, uphold and propagate the bible (for example) as infallible have never questioned it's very marrow or, if they have, they have kept the results to themselves.

What is a religion that violates it's own canon? (RE: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image") Hypocritical? Deceptive? False?

As one that has studied the scriptures diligently it was none too pleasant what I discovered. But long ago on this journey I told myself I was to seek the truth no matter how personally painful the journey got. It is true, in the mortal experience, to appreciate what the following quote "You've got what it takes but it's going to take EVERYTHING you've got" and what it is REALLY saying. The thing I did not realize, in the beginning, was what EVERYTHING really means in that quote!

Those that might disagree with all or portion of what I post I say this: That is just fine, I would have disagreed with some or all of what I write now in the earlier parts of my journey too (insert something about hindsight here  Laugh ). I wish each and everyone the very best.....but keep going.....the best is yet to come!!

P.s. It's okay if one only makes it a short distance in this lifetime, however, further along.....wow.....what a VIEW!

Last edited by JoeEcho on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:39 am

mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:28 am

In Pris and JoeEcho I am finding mirrors of me. With a few twists, with some extra flavors, with a new spectrum of colors.

I watch the distorted echo, Ihe freshsly running energy, I enjoy the reflections.
    What was becoming old and monotonous in me is given a brand  form of expression.
    And I almost don't feel like saying anything anymore   Lmfao

How interesting , elastic and renewable Being is.

"You have got what it takes but it's going to take everything you have got "

Haha  Yes of course and no, No regrets JoeEcho  Flowers

Enlightened

mudra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:15 am

On this earth where babies are killed and children sex trafficked and youths encouraged to change gender where drugs and suicide are epidemic and animals are dropping dead and war and terror and extreme weather are destroying communities and also nations... it is nice that someone is so entrenched in their personal safe spaces that only happy thoughts and times are cultivated and expressed.

Some would say that safe spacers are out of touch with reality... is it so refreshing to stand in a slaughterhouse sprinkled in blood and singing spirituals ?

RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:36 am

Pris wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:No is not a problem for cultural and soul suicidial libturds that muslims terrorize to take over the west or the whole world.

Whoa....  You really ought to HEAR yourself.  It feels like darkness dripping off you...  This isn't helping (I'm not surprised you buy the whole 'left/right' political game/garbage, too, which pushes people to take sides and hate each other).

So darkness is dripping off one who points out terrorists and collaborators ? Ho ho so be it !
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:47 am

Community life in the western world has changed dramatically in sixty decades. Back then one did not lock the door to one's house or bother to take in the car key. Men were men and women were women... that has certainly sex changed. No baby killing nor prying on children nor drug overdose... no concern about being randomly shot or sucker punched while walking the city streets. Life was basically pretty good back then... so how did it come to this ? It is absolutely astounding that in such a short span the western world has become worse than Sodom. And it's not over yet ! How much worse can it get ? When the moral code of nations is no longer checked by conservative christian values then welcome to our own national hell hole.. where Christ is rejected and replaced by a massive mess of confused souls high on coke alcohol or so into themselves that it is bordering on narcissism. No it's not bordering... it is overflowing and soul drowning. How much worse will it get ?

"But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power." - 2 Timothy 3
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:55 am

Imagination doesn't respect impossibilities... nothing is impossible for imagination. It is for instance easy to imagine one is God but if one cannot provide some proof of being God then it is imagination... which is a powerful tool of consciousness and may move mountains and make one walk on water... as imagination may manipulate energy and matter. But to actually create energy and matter which not even the universe can...that is the power of God.

Now you know who God is ...so go out and play on the water.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:37 am

RedEzra wrote:
    On this earth where babies are killed and children sex trafficked and youths encouraged to change gender where drugs and suicide are epidemic and animals are dropping dead and war and terror and extreme weather are destroying communities and also nations... it is nice that someone is so entrenched in their personal safe spaces that only happy thoughts and times are cultivated and expressed.

Some would say that safe spacers are out of touch with reality... is it so refreshing to stand in a slaughterhouse sprinkled in blood and singing spirituals ?

It's (your) gods will
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:15 pm

mudra wrote:
    And I almost don't feel like saying anything anymore   Lmfao

I can appreciate that.

The word expressed or otherwise, to me, is like throwing caution to the wind.

One way that I would like to illustrate what I mean by that is with partial lyrics to a romantic song enjoyed:

And then I go and spoil it all
    By saying something stupid
    Like I love you

I can see it in your eyes
    You still despise the same old lines
    You heard the night before

But then I witness the authorship of words and float on the magic of it all:

And though it's just a line to you
    For me it's true
    And never seemed so right before

"The Word" is okay 'to seem right' all the while realizing what it isn't.

We don't really 'read between the lines' rather.... we KNOW.
    Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:31 pm

RedEzra wrote:

RedEzra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

Whoa....  You really ought to HEAR yourself.  It feels like darkness dripping off you...  This isn't helping (I'm not surprised you buy the whole 'left/right' political game/garbage, too, which pushes people to take sides and hate each other).

So darkness is dripping off one who points out terrorists and collaborators ? Ho ho so be it !

None of us here are denying there are 'terrorists and collaborators' intent on domination and destruction of everyone and everything on this planet (welcome to planet Earth).  We HAVE talked about it.  We STILL talk about it.  But, unlike you, we choose to laugh and love and send out healing vibrations despite all the negativity around us because now, perhaps more than ever, the planet really needs some light to cut through all the darkness.

Perhaps you ought to try it sometime.  You think it is 'easy' to shine a light in the darkness -- light strong enough to cut through the fear and feelings of helplessness?  It is NOT easy. Obviously, you have no idea what kind of pain we feel.  Still, we endure.

Ironically, you have become a tool of darkness for the 'terrorists and collaborators' you venomously hate.  You are literally speaking for them, Red, giving them more power with your words.  Your words (and energy) disempower you.  You are harming yourself and others with your dark, fear-filled energy.  This is how darkness... grows.  Darkness begets darkness.  Can't you RE-MEMBER these basic truths?  Put the pieces back together.  Look, deep inside... listen carefully to that little voice you keep suppressing.  You know that what I am saying is true.

There is no better tool than the tool who is the ignorant fool.

Still, your attempt, whether conscious or not, to disempower the rest of us here isn't working.  It's such a bad act, I just can't see how anyone can fall for it -- most of all, you.

Pris

Post  Pris on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:00 am

Phew... that was deep! Very Happy  I think I need a little tension release right about now.

Remind you of anyone, Red?

I found this one just for you.

RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:09 am

The state of this planet is not good and it looks like nature is turning on man as if to rid itself of a problem to its well being. Nature is shutting off our food supply by dropping animals dead left and right and destroying our crops with extreme weather. It is as if the planet is shaking with anger and is increasing in eartquakes in an attempt to shake us off its surface.

Does the planet not love us anymore ? Have we done something wrong something not so nice for nature to act this way ?

Perhaps the planet is tired of perpetual war and terror crime and corruption and evil continually... maybe the planet is gotten to old for this crap. What will we do on a planet which don't want us ? What will we do when nature is up against us ? Where will we go ?
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:25 am

Pris wrote:
    [size=16]None of us here are denying there are 'terrorists and collaborators' intent on domination and destruction of everyone and everything on this planet (welcome to planet Earth).  We HAVE talked about it.  We STILL talk about it.  But, unlike you, we choose to laugh and love and send out healing vibrations despite all the negativity around us because now, perhaps more than ever, the planet really needs some light to cut through all the darkness.

It#s not his fault. The religion he is following has programmed him to think they way he does. Just like a cult he has been brainwashed

It's sad really. Poor chap Crying or Very sad
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:47 am

No it is not sad... it's the truth. A Creator is proven by the universe itself and who this Creator is is proven by the Bible. This is the truth and there is nothing sad about it. What is sad is that you who have been spoon fed truths like a little baby even if you're grown ups are unable to taste it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:20 pm