tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    Bible

    Share
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  Pris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:40 pm

    ...


    Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    NANUXII

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Bible

    Post  NANUXII on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:54 pm





    by David Irving , a very accurate and credible historian.


    The questions i pose now are as follows

    If this incident was real , where is the evidense ?

    If Auschwitz was used to gas and cremate so many people during the war, why was it built 3 years after the was was over ? did the germans have time travel technology we werent told about ?

    And a question David dosent cover is how many soldiers would it take to process 450,000 people ? Id imagine close to 100,000 armed troops , and if there were so many people on their way to be killed wouldnt they revolt ? i mean the have not much to lose ... you see when you look at the facts and logistics not much adds up to bolster the propaganda stories of the holocaust.

    and im betting nobody can aswer these questions but rather come up with a distration argument.


    N
    N
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  Pris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:59 pm

    ...


    Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  Pris on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 pm

    ...


    Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:57 am


    God made the earth and formed the first man from the earth and breathed life into him. And God planted a garden in Eden for the man to till tend and keep. And God formed all the animals from the earth and breathed life into them and the man named them. And God thought that the man ought not to be alone and made him a companion and a helper comparable to him. And the man named her woman for she was made out of man.

    And God walked in Eden when one day the man and the woman hid and did not come to greet God as they were ashamed seeing they had no clothes on. And the man complained that the woman God gave him made him eat of the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. And the woman said the serpent deceived her. So God clothed the man and the woman in tunics of skin and made them depart from Eden where also the tree of eternal life is.

    And this is the story of how the first man and woman in innocense walked with God in the Garden before they began to multiply and steward the earth outside of Eden. And equipped with the knowledge of good and evil this is what we still do to this day. And some shall come into the good Garden where the tree of eternal life is but no evil will enter there.




    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:22 am


    Some Roman emperors thought they were God and proclaimed that throughout the Empire. History shows that the world has never been without people who for some reason think they are God. It doesn't matter that they were born long after the earth was old or that they cannot create a pebble. No they just think they are God for no reason whatsoever. Is it a sense of sovereignty ? How much more ego can one have than to think one is God ? It is not possible to top that !




    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:36 pm


    There are angels

    beautiful beings
    serene spirits
    illustrious lords
    glorious gods

    And they are all made by Me for Myself
    for before Me there was none but I

    the First being
    the Sovereign spirit
    the Lord of lords
    the God of gods

    I Am the Father of angels and the Maker of man
    and I will not give My glory to another



    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:54 pm

    I'm god and so are you Arrow
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:19 pm

    My favourite part of the Bible is when Jesus is alone and talking to God (himself) and someone who wasn't there is writing about it
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:01 pm


    No thnx i'm not that delusional anymore... i used to be for a long time until i craved evidence. And the evidence showed without doubt that i was not God and not even a god but a man. Nothing wrong in being a man or woman but the believes are kinda what makes a man or woman and i did not want my God ego to get in the way of God. So i did some soul searching and really read that big old Book about God... and it hit me who will believe it ? This is the most unlikely story ever which is just so typical with God. I mean Moses had some sort of stuttering problem and would be voted least likely to speak on behalf of God... but who did God pick to talk to pharao about letting His people go ? That's right the least likely ! And while on earth God acted like an ordinary man mingling with simpletons.

    So it struck a chord in me that God love the humble and unpretentious... and so do i. So i was done with being God or more accurately believing i am God. You may say i let God be God... and i think that is the best. It gives me immense peace knowing that i'm not in charge of the universe. I sleep so good at night and sometimes i wake up really late...


    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:53 pm


    Who am i to know the nature of the Being who created the universe ? Would it not be pretentious of me to try to explain God ? Oh God is this or not that or... am i not making God in my image ? God is whoever God is... and if God is one or more so be it... i have no problem with that. Oh God didn't you get the memo... you can't be two or three at the same time. Really ?
    avatar
    NANUXII

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Bible

    Post  NANUXII on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:16 pm

    NANUXII wrote:



    by  David Irving , a very accurate and credible historian.


    The questions i pose now are as follows

    If this incident was real , where is the evidense ?  

    If Auschwitz was used to gas and cremate so many people during the war,  why was it built 3 years after the was was over ?   did the germans have time travel technology we werent told about ?  

    And a question David dosent cover is how many soldiers would it take to process 450,000 people ?   Id imagine close to 100,000 armed troops , and if there were so many people on their way to be killed wouldnt they revolt ?  i mean the have not much to lose ...  you see when you look at the facts and logistics not much adds up to bolster the propaganda stories of the holocaust.

    and im betting nobody can aswer these questions but rather come up with a distration argument.


    N
    N


    Hi RedEzra , not sure if you missed this post ? i was hoping to get your take on this video and my questions ?

    Do you have any insight to share ?


    thank you

    N
    N
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:56 pm

    I'm not sure how you do manage to sleep at all believing in the entity that you do. You say your god loves its people and its planet so much but it is allowing Fukushima to continue? That is an ELE. The Pacific is dying and things are getting worst by the day. There are people dying from famines and wars. Corporations are raping the planet.
    Your god watches over a planet that is crying out in pain and yet it does nothing to help. Sounds to me that your god is a sick mofo Omnipotence


    I really don't understand how people can say they love their god.







    BS
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 282
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Bible

    Post  JoeEcho on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:34 pm

    Reminds me of a discussion about the elephant in the room like it wasn't even there.



    Last edited by JoeEcho on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 282
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Bible

    Post  JoeEcho on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:16 pm

    God can speak through spiritual text such as the Bible, the confusion comes when one believes the text speaks for itself like some kind of reverse ventriloquist act.



    Last edited by JoeEcho on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:11 am

    NANUXII wrote:
    Hi RedEzra , not sure if you missed this post ?  i was hoping to get your take on this video and my questions ?  

    Do you have any insight to share ?  


    David Irving has discredited himself by deliberately misrepresenting historical evidence to promote Holocaust denial and is not taken seriously by historians.

    In fact i think a great case could be made that the Third Reich was more interested in killing Jews than winning the war.
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:41 am

    Swanny wrote:You say your god loves its people and its planet so much but it is allowing Fukushima to continue? That is an ELE.


    That's right... that is an ELE. But it is foretold in the Bible that at the end of the age there would be trouble because of endemic evil. God once flushed the whole planet... but don't worry you are not the body but a soul who will survive this cleansing. What i would worry about is where i end up after.
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:16 am

    During the fourth watch of the night Jesus went out to them walking on the sea. When the disciples saw Him walking on the sea they were terrified.


    It’s a ghost !
    Take courage ! It is I. Do not be afraid.
    Lord if it is You command me to come to You on the water
    Come


    Then Peter got down out of the boat walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the strength of the wind he was afraid and began to sink.


    Lord save me !
    Why did you doubt ?




    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:02 pm

    Ugh Ugh
    Can you hear the battle cry ?
    Gird up your loins
    and tuck it in
    It's time to stand trans
    so loose the lipstick
    and forget the mascara
    Defend the pride in the land of the free
    They are coming from the north
    and there is no time for makeup
    in the world's cutest army
    unless you want to seduce them


    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am

    RedEzra wrote:
    Swanny wrote:You say your god loves its people and its planet so much but it is allowing Fukushima to continue? That is an ELE.


    That's right... that is an ELE. But it is foretold in the Bible that at the end of the age there would be trouble because of endemic evil. God once flushed the whole planet... but don't worry you are not the body but a soul who will survive this cleansing. What i would worry about is where i end up after.

    Don't worry about me. I'm not living in fear, I'll be fine Big Grin 2
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  Pris on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:07 pm

    ...


    Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  Pris on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:40 pm

    ...


    Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:15 am

    Pris wrote:

    [size=16]It's interesting how the delusional are so able to convince themselves they are not delusional.

    To be clear, I do not believe in 'God' so I do not think I'm 'God'.  Clear?  Glad I could clear that up if you are inferring your comment to someone like me.  I don't want anyone thinking I think I'm 'God'.  Am I the center, the creator of my universe/multiverse?  Sure.

    In case you missed the memo, Red, your 'God' isn't/wasn't nice.



    I do not believe in gods either.
    I am part of source energy. Everything is energy, we can manipulate energy. I too am the creator of my universe/multiverse. We all are.
    The trouble is people don't have the strength to admit they are causing all the good and bad XXXX in their lives so they need something to give credit to or blame it on and therefore use the idea of a god or a devil.

    Maybe one day people will realise just how powerful they are but I doubt it. Of course the religions of the world know this and do everything in their power to stop it from happening, that's why they created the idea of hell etc
    Religions are just wrong
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:02 am

    Pris wrote:
    It's interesting how the delusional are so able to convince themselves they are not delusional.

    To be clear, I do not believe in 'God' so I do not think I'm 'God'.  Clear?  Glad I could clear that up if you are inferring your comment to someone like me.  I don't want anyone thinking I think I'm 'God'.  Am I the center, the creator of my universe/multiverse?  Sure.

    In case you missed the memo, Red, your 'God' isn't/wasn't nice.


    I don't want to clutter up your 'nice' thread, so I'm redirecting here:




    Hi pris it is no clutter if what you post here is somewhat related to the Bible... so i see you posted some stuff which may paint God in a not so bright light. And that is fine in fact it is encouraged to point to the broader personality of God and not just pick and choose the fluffy part.

    God is so awesome guys... imagine that just flushing the whole planet down the drain... and there was nobody to stop Him !And what about Job one of God's most righteous servant to ever tread the earth... so much so that God asked the angel of adversary what he thought about His servant Job. And the angel answered that Job is gifted with a good life and that is why he is so dedicated to God. Satan suggested that if God let him take it all away then Job would certainly curse Him. So God obliged and let the devil decide what to do with Job except killing him. So Job lost so much of his family in freak accidents and all the livestock and was covered with painful blisters... but Job did not curse God and die. It is a most interesting story with lessons to be learned.

    God is the Almighty and do not have to answer to anybody. Who will bring God to court ? God can do whatever God want and nobody can stop Him. As a matter of fact God own our souls ! God is the One who created all. It is no option not to believe in God... as you simply don't have a case. God is proven by the universe itself as the universe cannot create nor evolve.

    To not believe in God is the same as not believing in water... it is simply delusional.
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:48 am

    RedEzra wrote:

    To not believe in God is the same as not believing in water... it is simply delusional.[/size]

    Naughty

    Sorry Red but You are the delusional one here Lmfao

    Sponsored content

    Re: Bible

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:51 pm