Zardon. Channeled through floyd

THEeXchanger

Re: Zardon. Channeled through floyd

Post  THEeXchanger on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:16 am

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Zardon says:
    If not in the right order they are in the wrong order.
    They are paintings that try to replicate something .
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Zardon says:
    Brothers and sisters. We shall be upon you soon. Maybe after all the christmas shopping is over.
    We sense that your planet is crap. Which is why we are going to Nebedon instead as you suck ass big time.
    You are so into weapons and Xxxxxxxx your planet that we realised you are a waste of space.
    Mcdonalds is your god. Deplete and consume like insects.
    We have allowed a few of your elite souls to ascend with us.
    Not many though as we just put the mother ship into repairs and
    We have to limit the numbers.
    Sorry suckers.
    I remain
    Zardon
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:44 am

are, they really 13
    and, the 1st one, is also the 11th one ?
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:03 am

Message just received for the Woo Tang Master Zardon

Have you heard the latest?  They (the alien cults and secret black government projects) are cloning my alien DNA and there are a bunch of new clones spotted out there now!  The only thing they have omitted are the special alien ex ray sunglasses which cannot be used until the DNA is matured.   They even have the propensity to cut their own bangs and wear the regulation (Black Project) business suit as I do!  Coffee is the key of course to activate the DNA.

Be on the lookout!

OMG!  It will be the Woo Tang Master Zardon brother of  ...? (who again's)  worst nightmare when the secret government agenda is played out and the clones don those ex ray sunglasses!!  

Zardon will have to hear it's the little things that count.

Naughty 

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:29 am

Zardon Says;

Brothers and sisters. We did tell you in our last communication that we would be coming just before tea but alas we have had to postpone our time amongst you dear earthlings as one of our number, Zrill-Zad forgot to pack the sandwiches we made for the journey before we left.

This is a great pity brothers and sisters as some of them were egg mayonnaise and we had a load of cheese and onion crisps. We have excommunicated Zrill-Zad from the Galactic Federation of United Unatarian Interplanetary Space Brotherhood because of this great error.

Once we have returned to the planet Zarg to make more sandwiches and for a toilet break, our fleet will resume its epic voyage so we can arrive just in time for when the time of great seperation comes upon your planet. A time when your self proclaimed spiritual elite can float up like little holy corks through the waters of The Time of the Great Ascending whilst the smelly little unworthy sons of motherless goats who did not qualify will remain on a 3d earth that sucks arse.

Soon brothers and sister. Soon. Very soon. Very very very soon. really. I'm not kidding. I'm serious. Soon. very very soon. Just let us get our Xxxxxxxx sandwiches first for Christ's sake.

I remain. Your teacher and guide from beyond the stars.
    His Holy Galacticness
    Zardon.
    Brook

Post  Brook on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 am

Zardon the Woo Tang Master has spoken!

So it is; Glory to God!

Don't EVER let anyone call him a monster!

He's our savior!

Hail and praise be to ZARDON!

We got Deathstar!

TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Yo! Zardon!Luke 
    Tell me, can you manipulate time and space like... well, like Me, for instance?

BEFORE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrL4FC-JbCw

... and AFTER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QyrL4OYgk

Boxer PROVE IT!!!Boxer 

LORD 'Timebender' TRANCOSO

Malletzky Beer 
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Hey Floyd - err Zardon.

I just wanted to say Thank You for communicating with us and
    providing an update to the timeline that we can expect in regards to joining us here
    on the planet.

We anxiously await your arrival so you can help make everything better.

We are truly blessed!!

Namaste/In light/With love/Much love etc etc

C1

(PS - Hope the sandwiches were good) Razz 
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:19 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:Hey Floyd - err Zardon.

I just wanted to say Thank You for communicating with us and
    providing an update to the timeline that we can expect in regards to joining us here
    on the planet.

We anxiously await your arrival so you can help make everything better.

We are truly blessed!!

Namaste/In light/With love/Much love etc etc

C1

(PS - Hope the sandwiches were good)   Razz 

Dear earth beings
    (Sandwiches were crap by the way)
    We were hoping to arrive soon. Alas our fleet got sucked into a wurm hole and thus our messages to the earth conduit known to you as Floyd have been somewhat thin on the ground.
    Anyways floyd has been havin a great time as have we on this odd planet in this wurm hole vortex of the universe known as nip nap.
    Here there are no weapons or arseholes and the wine runs free.
    It may be some time till we can get our crew together to visit your planet as planned.
    In the meantime... A happy yule to all earthlings
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Floyd,

You too funny! My sandwiches are fishy filled with tuna! You know the kind we like. Tuna sandwiches. Anyway, hey what can I say to you. Life is great when faced with adversity. Actually, adversity is the key to not allowing our mind to get bored. Boredom is the worst sign of a disabled mind. Can you imagine? Well, nice to see you here. I have been working constantly and studying Black's Law. Rule of Law = No Man is above the Law. What is this Law? Do what you want, but create no harm, for what you do comes back to you! Brother Floyd! I Love You!

I miss our Tuesday Music sessions. Here's one for you Honey!

Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Dear me, I'd be surprised if Zardon and his crew comes back from the nip nap Universe, given what he tells us of it.  Razz 

Let's hope they remember to bring Floyd back once they've all recovered from their Yule celebrations.  drunken 
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Floyd,

You too funny! My sandwiches are fishy filled with tuna! You know the kind we like. Tuna sandwiches. Anyway, hey what can I say to you. Life is great when faced with adversity. Actually, adversity is the key to not allowing our mind to get bored. Boredom is the worst sign of a disabled mind. Can you imagine? Well, nice to see you here. I have been working constantly and studying Black's Law. Rule of Law = No Man is above the Law. What is this Law? Do what you want, but create no harm, for what you do comes back to you! Brother Floyd! I Love You!

I miss our Tuesday Music sessions. Here's one for you Honey!

On the planet nip nap...music is prime.

Happy new year earth types and watch out for those with know it all beings and uber guides with silly names
    Only Zardon is true.
    Zardon remains your humble friend

Thanks Aq
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:13 am

Dearest Zardon, May you and your space brothers and sisters have a lovely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEMuAnFH_lM
    Happy New Year!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:36 am

Dr. Zar Here's an interesting review for you to chew on a while. Not saying I agree or disagree. Just interesting. Ben Fulford posted this.

For the Zionists, 2013 was like 1944 was to the Nazis

Looking back at the events of 2013, it is clear the fascist Zionist forces have been severely battered and purged. If we continue on the offensive, the human species can be finally freed from their murderous slavery in 2014.

The year 2012 ended and the year 2013 started with a purge of Nazi/Zionist elements in the US military. The Bush/Nazi/Zionist faction in the military had been planning to sink 3 US aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, blame it on Iran and start World War III, according to multiple sources. Instead fascists like David Petraeus, Rear Admiral Charles Gauoette and General Carter Ham were removed as part of a purge of over 200 senior US military officers. The CIA , NSA and other alphabet agencies experienced similar purges of Zionist agents. Fascists like Michael Hayden, Paul Wolfowitz, Michael Chertoff and all the other main architects of the 911, 2001 fascist coup d’etat in the US have now been removed from power.

Also, we can confirm from government sources in Washington that underground bunkers the elite had prepared to hide in during their planned World War III have either been seized or destroyed.

Then in Rome in February and March, Nazi Pope Maledict was told to either resign or be killed, paving the way for the genuine Christian Pope Francis to start cleaning up the Catholic Church. Francis has now removed Vatican secret power broker Cardinal Tarcision Bertone, paving the way for the Vatican bank and the Catholic Church to refocus their energies from creating a fascist world government to helping the poor and the weak.

After these purges, the fascists tried a counter-attack with a big push to start World War III in Syria. The push included an Israeli nuclear attack on Syria, an attempt to frame the Syrian government with a Sarin gas attack and a hysterical Zionist war mongering media campaign. The Pentagon and Russia put a stop to that, with them threatening at one point to declare war on France to prevent an attack on Syria.

Then in Egypt, the Nazi Muslim Brotherhood government, empowered through fraud, was removed by the military, backed by Egyptian public opinion. A fascist plot to create an oil crisis by closing the Suez Canal was thus prevented.

The Zionist plot to start World War III in the Middle East was dealt another massive blow when the United States Government decided to make friends with Iran. For over 30 years the Zionist media has been hysterically screaming “we must attack Iran because they will have nuclear weapons within a few weeks” Now, this mind numbing charade has been ended.

Instead Iranian and US forces are now working together to fight Zionist/Salafist terrorists in Iraq and elsewhere, according to Mossad linked site DEBKA.

http://www.debka.com/article/23558/US-and-Iran%E2%80%99s-First-Joint-Military-Venture-Fighting-al-Qaeda-in-Iraq

In Asia as well, the fascists and their allies have experienced many defeats. The network of Chinese allies built by George Bush Sr. and his brother Prescott, created with illegal transfers of US military technology and bribes of Iraqi oil, is being quietly dismantled by Xi Jinping and his colleagues.

In North Korea too, the network that helped the fascists with their 311 nuclear and tsunami terror attack against Japan has been purged following the execution of North Korean number 2 power broker Jang Song Thaek and the removal of his allies.

The cabal is also reeling in their European stronghold.

In the UK, the British Parliament forced cabal poodle David Cameron to stop his planned attack on Syria. This is part of an overall move in the UK to fight back against handing over British sovereignty to the unelected fascist EU regime. That counter-attack with continue in 2014.

In France, the regime of Francois Hollande continues to be a fascist cabal stronghold doing things like stealing gold from Mali to help the banksters and trying to prop up the Saudi absolutist slave regime. However, there are signs of civil war in France aimed at removing the Zionists there (in French):

http://lecitoyenengage.fr/vers-la-guerre-civile-en-france-4891

In Germany, the Merkel regime, while still pushing for greater Germany and EU unity, has also consistently avoided war mongering in the Middle East or elsewhere. Germany is also moving closer to Russia and further from France.

The recent EU attempt to take over the Ukraine failed this year and instead Putin is now on the offensive in Eastern Europe, offering oil and gas in exchange for partnership. With the failure of the attempt to take over Syria by the fascist Saudis and their Zionist allies, and with the installation of a pro-Russian regime in Egypt, Russia in 2013 became undeniably the chief power broker in the Middle East. That means Russia is now in a position to take over the battered but still almighty petrodollar.

However, there is still a lot to be done before the fascist Zionists are permanently removed from power.

Most notably, their agents Mario Draghi, Janet Yellen and Haruhiko Kuroda still sit illegally perched atop the Euro, US Dollar and Yen debt slavery system. Their slave politicians thus remain in power in Washington, Tokyo, London, France and Israel.

Also, in Japan the Zionist Council of Foreign Relations was able to stage a rigged election and install low IQ, Zionist warmongering slave Shinzo Abe into power as dictator in Japan. Abe continues to hand over Japanese wealth to his Zionists masters and follows their instructions to provoke Japan’s Asian neighbours. For example, by refusing to restart Japan’s nuclear reactors he hands over $100 billion a day to the Zionist Nazis and thus allows them to stave off bankruptcy. Abe is also personally buying all sort of property around Tokyo with bribe money from his Zionist puppet masters. He needs to be removed.

Furthermore, the Zionists still sit atop most of the West’s major commercial media companies and are thus able to continue spewing out mind numbing propaganda. They are also still capable of carrying out both fake (Boston bombing) and real (last week’s bus bombings in Russia) terror attacks.

So, in 2014 we need to remove them from these last bastions of power and influence. One likely move to devastate them would be an attack on Saudi Arabia. Last August Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan told Vladimir Putin that “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us.”.

Now that terrorist attacks have taken place in Russia with the bus bombings in Volvograd (formerly Stalingrad), Putin has the right under international law to attack Saudi Arabia. The Pentagon may join in that attack because it is now clear the Saudi regime worked hand in glove with the Bush Nazis to stage the 911 mass murder and terror attack in New York.

So, we can expect a take-down of that vile regime in 2014. This will remove the main remaining real (as opposed to fraudulent) source of money for the fascists.

The other thing that will be necessary to permanently finish of the fascists will be a move to normalize, tax and regulate the narcotic drug industry for the sake of human health and safety. Doing so will end a $2.5 trillion annual flow of money to criminal enterprises.

President Obama will also have to show he is the real deal by ending the death spiral of the US economy. He can do this easily by treating the current US dollar as a foreign currency and issuing US government money instead of Federal Reserve Board debt instruments.

This issue has been camouflaged by years with occultism, obscurantism, complex mathematics etc. but is actually very simple. As things stand now the family mafia that owns the Federal Reserve Board creates say $100 out of nothing and lends it to the government and the people. So, they give you a $100 and you pay back $110. Even at zero interest as we have in some places now, they give you $100 and you have to pay back $100.

With a government issued currency, they give you $100 and you keep it. End of story. Of course if the government goes haywire and issues too much money, you will get inflation....
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Zardon says:
    Thanking you for new year wishes.
    Of course on zarg we have  no such things.
    The main reason for this is that we dont actually exist.
    You eartlings capture us in some kind of understanding.
    One message we did listen to the elders of Nip Nap was this....
    Listen not to guns
    As you will find a revolution begat by a revolution
    That will leave one nation in a sorry state

I AM Zardonx
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Carol wrote:
    Dearest Zardon, May you and your space brothers and sisters have a lovely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEMuAnFH_lM
    Happy New Year!

As Zardon and fleet have been diverted somewhat...
    On the way from Nip Nap we were forced to travel to the Planet hurdy gurdy.
    Then the singy songy tune Carol provided came on and we all dug it....
    Nice tune carol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:15 am