tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

What has nesera done for you?

JesterTerrestrial

What has nesera done for you?

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun May 26, 2013 7:51 pm

The same nothing that it has done for me and my extra terrestrial team?

l.o.l. What a bunch of crap. Nesera is off the team because its BS!!!

IFFW! TEAM

ADMIN
    Brook

Re: What has nesera done for you?

Post  Brook on Sun May 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Origins

Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996), and sent copies to members of Congress, believing it would pass quickly on its merits. Based on a theory that debt is the number one economic factor inhibiting the growth of the economy, and compound interest the number one "moral evil" and reason for debt, Barnard made several other attempts during the 1990s to draw political attention to the problems he saw in the US economy, and his suggested economic recovery proposal based on the root causes he determined. After these did not succeed, he decided in 2000 to release the proposal to the public domain and publish it on the internet. Barnard established the NESARA Institute in 2001, and published the 2nd edition of his book in 2005, retitling it Draining the Swamp: The NESARA Story – Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform.[1][2]

Goodwin's allegations

Soon after Barnard released NESARA on the internet, a user known as "Dove of Oneness" began posting about it in internet forums. "Dove of Oneness" was later identified as Shaini Candace Goodwin, a former student of The Ramtha School Of Enlightenment, referred to in the media as a "cybercult queen."[1] According to Goodwin's website, the NESARA bill languished in Congress before finally being passed by a secret session in March 2000 and signed by President Bill Clinton. It is claimed that the new law was to be implemented at 10 am on September 11, 2001, but that the computers, and data (of the beneficiaries of the trillions of dollars of "Prosperity funds") were destroyed on the second floor of one of the World Trade Center towers in New York City during the terrorist attacks. Supposedly an earlier gag order issued by the Supreme Court had prohibited any official or private source from discussing it, under penalty of death.[3][4][5] Goodwin referred to "White Knights," most of them high-ranking military officials, who have since been struggling to have the law implemented despite opposition by President George W. Bush. Goodwin allegedly believes and purports that Bush orchestrated the September 11, 2001 attacks and the Iraq War as distractions from NESARA.[6][7] Goodwin's description of NESARA goes far beyond Barnard's proposal by cancelling all personal debts, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, declaring world peace, and requiring new presidential and congressional elections. Goodwin often claimed that Bush officials were attempting to hack into and bring down her web site to prevent her from publicizing the law.[8]

Goodwin began commenting on NESARA in connection with Omega Trust, a fraudulent investment scheme whose creator, Clyde Hood, was on trial at the time. According to Goodwin, Omega Trust investors would receive their returns after NESARA was announced.[1][9] Goodwin repeatedly predicted that the NESARA announcement would occur in the very near future,[10][11][12] although in later years she became more reserved in these predictions.[13]

Further development

After Goodwin began commenting on NESARA, other internet-based conspiracy theorists latched onto it. One supporter, Sheldan Nidle, ties the imminent NESARA announcement into his years-old prophesy of an imminent large scale UFO visitation by benevolent aliens (occasionally on his website reports, but more prominently in his videos,[14] seminars and public appearances). Jennifer Lee, who used to publish internet NESARA status reports almost daily[15] on her now defunct site, discussed a host of other-worldly and "interdimensional" beings who are helping behind the scenes to get NESARA announced. Internet evangelist Sherry Shriner, who operates many websites, sees NESARA as linked to malevolent reptiloid aliens she feels have long controlled the U.S. Government.[16]

NESARA groups are known for certain to exist and to have attracted press attention in Utah,[17][18] and the Netherlands.[19] Members of these groups get together to discuss the status of NESARA, read the various reports, hold protests, and pass out fliers about NESARA to the public. Goodwin claims that NESARA groups exist throughout several nations and US states including California, Washington, Arizona, and Texas, and provides hundreds of pieces of photographic evidence of people in public protests holding NESARA banners,[20][21] but it is not clear to what degree the people holding the banners are aware of what NESARA is, or for how long these groups were active. The News Tribune has traced the story behind at least some of these photos (photos of trucks driving around Washington DC bearing the words "NESARA Announcement Now!"), and found that they were part of a $40,000 advertising campaign allegedly paid for an elderly San Francisco resident who had made donations to Goodwin.[19]
    Criticism and comparison to a cult

Barnard became aware of Goodwin's description of NESARA before his death in 2005. He denied that NESARA had been enacted into law or even assigned a tracking number, and condemned Goodwin's allegations as a disinformation campaign.[22] Goodwin, for her part, dismisses the NESARA Institute as a disinformation front for the Bush family.

Some NESARA detractors claim that NESARA is a cult designed primarily to provide an income to Goodwin and others. They point to the fact that Goodwin, Lee, and Nidle frequently asked their readers to donate money.[23][24][25] Goodwin, who also asked readers to donate their frequent flyer miles,[26] claimed that she needed and had used the funds to travel to various locations around the world to secretly meet with high-level government officials about getting NESARA announced.[26][27]

Some NESARA supporters also make the claim that otherworldly beings are working to get NESARA announced. These include a "channeled" cosmic being called "Hatonn"[28] (an android Pleiadean), and another named Sananda. According to some Ascended Master Teaching proponents such as Joshua David Stone, Sheldan Nidle, and Luis Prada, Sananda is the "galactic name" of Ascended Master Jesus, which he uses in his role as Commander-in-Chief of the Ashtar Command flying saucer fleet. Pallas Athena is regarded as being the Vice-Commander of the saucer fleet. Ashtar (Ashtar Sheran) is regarded in these teachings as being third-in-command.[29] Saint Germain, an Ascended Master borrowed from the I AM Movement and the Church Universal and Triumphant, along with benevolent aliens from the Galactic Federation, are also frequently mentioned (most prominently by Nidle) as working towards the NESARA announcement. The designation of George W. Bush as a disguised reptilian often co-occurs with this claim.[30] Goodwin has claimed that Ascended Master Saint Germain has come down from the etheric plane to physically meet with heads of banks and world leaders regarding the NESARA announcement.[31][32]

The prominence of failed prophecy also lends support to the cult theory. NESARA supporters often tell their readers that the NESARA announcement is going to happen in a matter of days. These claims have been made too many times to enumerate, without ever coming to fruition. According to the documentary Waiting For NESARA, the claim was also made prior to March 2003 that George Bush was planning the war with Iraq only to further delay the NESARA announcement. It was prophesied that spiritual beings and UFOs would intervene with Bush's plans and prevent the war.[17]

A June 2006 complaint to the Washington consumer protection division accused Goodwin of using the NESARA story to defraud a 64-year-old San Francisco woman of at least $10,000. The woman's daughter said the actual amount is much larger, in the hundreds of thousands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun May 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Yup.

This was in my email today. It's all Greek to me.

--- On Sat, 5/25/13,
    Just Sharing have a safe & great memorial day :-)

Hello Hobo Members:
    The debit cards are being mailed out with the $10,000 bonus plus $900 Tuesday 28th because the new currency and NESARA will be announced with no IRS. So no taxes will come out of bonus.This was said on the live call because Phillip Kennedy called me. No return address as people will steal those debit cards; so check every envelope and look for the new website. Then start inviting people that need help. Also no name only ID number on a Visa or MasterCard he said last yr. because of identify thiefs. GOD IS GREAT! GOD BLESS! ALOIS

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun May 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Well I hear a lot of talk about it and nothing has happened!

NOW YOU WANT A PAYDAY I TRIED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU HERE!!!

It is a gift! A real system plugged directly into the cash money matrix! And it has already been launched. PAYDAY!!!

AVALON AND CAMELOT!!! THE ORIGINAL ROUND!!!

JUST YOU WAIT TILL THE NEXT SHOW STARTS!!!

MAYBE I WILL START A NEW THREAD ABOUT IT!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    Brook

Post  Brook on Mon May 27, 2013 9:39 am

A lot of talk about it due to wishful thinking I suppose. But those who are talking about it have not thoroughly researched it as the scam it is.
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon May 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Brook wrote:A lot of talk about it due to wishful thinking I suppose. But those who are talking about it have not thoroughly researched it as the scam it is.

AND THE AGENTS ARE HERE SPREADING THEIR DIS INFO!!! WHAT OTHER NABS HAS BEEN SPAMMED HERE?

!SCHOOL 222

MERLIN JT! MAAT

The world needs a new system and the money changers are likely behind this nesera bs. Just like the fake anonymous movement and the rest of the fake revolutions and fake truth seekers and fake new age media show host on my planet,

Controlled release of information so they can slip in their lies and distort the sheep! So they can hold onto their little power trip! Ya sure you might own the money but do you honestly think you can buy a ticket to cross the gates into new Jerusalem and sit at MERLINS ROUND!!!

All they can do is troll us! Maybe you noticed that many of the members who used to share information regarding the real extra terrestrial contact that we are have just given up talking because the dis information agents and trolls have been attacking us for years!

You have no idea what has gone on because our information is from the most high and they wanna censor it because it smashes all their lies! and they know it. Our work and information supersedes all government laws like it or not! YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE!!!

THERE ARE NEW UNIVERSAL LAWS IN EFFECT AND I WILL PUT YOUR HEARTS ON MY SCALES!!! FACT!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY...MAKING MONEY Heh heh

MERLIN JT! MAAT

THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Mon May 27, 2013 2:55 pm

any concept of a change
    in how people will eXchange
    is important to some degree

~ for a new eXchange to be developed
    it would have to ride side-saddle to an old one
    before, the people would accept it, and, adopt it, as a new truth

i am NOT knowledge myself about any singular NESCARA program
    that has yet been proven to work for the people
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:any concept of a change
    in how people will eXchange
    is important to some degree

~ for a new eXchange to be developed
    it would have to ride side-saddle to an old one
    before, the people would accept it, and, adopt it, as a new truth

i am NOT knowledge myself about any singular NESCARA program
    that has yet been proven to work for the people

Greetings eXchanger this is so very true and the new PAYDAY system has been launched. We already shared the link with family and friends. We shared it here once and perhaps we will share it again so that the members here can get early access to real money in their bank accounts!

The chance for nesera to work with my extra terrestrail team has long ago ended. The world is lost in NABS seraching for answers that were already given! They want ET contact and OMG here we are talking to them but most are not listening and the rest just dont have a clue. Stuck in the old world order human mindset. We have discussed this many times.

There is no time for this today as we must focus on the solutions that we have worked on as a team even when we get banned from those who just wanna try and steal our show!

It all comes back to Merlins Round and Camelots Magic!

AVALON AND CAMELOT STAND!!! THE REAL AVALON AND CAMELOT!!

Hey seems to be a lot of information here

https://www.google.ca/search?q=NESERA+SCAM&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

AND IF NESERA WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH MY EXTRA TERRESTRIAL TEAM THEN SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE OR CONTACT ME!!! ILL BE ON THE QLINK IF YOU NEED ME SURFING THE WAVES ALONG THE BEACHES OF KALI CANADA!!! PEACE JT!
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Mon May 27, 2013 6:51 pm

the 3rd 'g' - wife of arthur
    was the one,
    who brought The Round Table to Avalon - and, Camelot

the table had 12 white knights + 12 green knights
    + Arthur & Lady G
    plus advisors
    Like Merlin & Lady of The Lake
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Mon May 27, 2013 7:30 pm

What does nesara spelled backwards sounds like..?

Right!

A fire starting poison...

That's why I never trusted GMO...

Hot Beer
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 pm

OMG!!! Just checked and nesera did not contact the council of Thuban regarding the official extra terrestrial contact from the authorized agents of the logos and decoders of the bible and Mayan calendar time lines!!!

OUR DATA AND THE FACT THAT WERE ARE HERE IN PHYSICAL INCARNATION WRITE NOW PROVES TO ME THAT OUR WORK SUPERSEDES ALL GOVERNMENT AND MAN MADE LAWS INCLUDING BANKING AND ECONOMICS!!!

EVEN IF THE FRAUDS IN SO CALLED 'POWER' WANT TO PLAY GAMES AND IGNORE THE FACTS WE SHARED FOR FREE BECAUSE IT WAS THE WRITE THING TO DO!!!

THEY MAY HAVE CONTROL OF THE FIAT MONEY SYSTEMS BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE KEYS TO THE STAR GATES!!!

EARTHS ECONOMIC SYSTEM IS FLAWED AND WILL BE RESET BY ORDER OF MY E.T. TEAM!!! THE MOST HIGH COUNCIL OF EARTH!!! WERE NOT FROM YOUR DIMENSION!!! WAKE UP!!!

I HAVE ZERO AFFILIATION WITH NESERA!!! AND UNTIL THEY CONTACT US THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED B.S.!!!

AND THAT IS WHY WE ARE LAUNCHING OUR OWN SOLUTION TO THE GOLBAL ECONOMIC MELT DOWN WE TALKED ABOUT PUBLIC AT LEAST SINCE 2007 2008 WHEN THE STOCK MARKETS CRASHED WHEN THE 911 INSIDE JOB INFORMATION FINALY REACHED THE MASSES AND THEY WOKE UP!!! I KNEW IT WAS INSIDE JOB IN 2001 THE DAY IT HAPPENED!!! AND MOST DID NOT!!! FACT!!! MANY STILL DONT KNOW!!! WE CALL THEM SHEEPLE BECAUSE THEY FOLLOW THE HEARD TO SLAUGHTER!!!

SO AGAIN I ASK YOU!!! WHAT HAS NESERA DONE FOR YOU?

MERLIN JT! MAAT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:52 pm