tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Share
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21879
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  Carol on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 am

    This year in keeping a dream journal it just seems that lucid dreams are in another dimension where what one thinks happens instaneously. Do you experience this too? Do you wonder if your awareness is really somewhere else in another dimension?


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  magamud on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 pm

    I like this take with Osho on dreams which ties in with Freud.

    OSHO: Dreams Are Your Unlived Life

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_8wgDx9_4

    avatar
    eMonkey

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2010-04-14
    Location : There's no place like home.

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  eMonkey on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 pm

    magamud wrote:I like this take with Osho on dreams which ties in with Freud.

    OSHO: Dreams Are Your Unlived Life

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_8wgDx9_4


    Osho is my hero.. I forgot about him - its sad too that we will not hear any more of is wisdom.
    Thanks for sharing..



    Last edited by eMonkey on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21879
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  Carol on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 pm

    OSHO said animals don't dream and I know that they do just by watching the dog bark and run in her sleep. So I do tend to disagree with what OSHO is saying here.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  magamud on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13 pm

    OSHO said animals don't dream and I know that they do just by watching the dog bark and run in her sleep. So I do tend to disagree with what OSHO is saying here.

    I agree as my dogs dream, but could the same analogy he used with being civilized and repressed be attuned to domesticated animals?
    avatar
    eMonkey

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2010-04-14
    Location : There's no place like home.

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  eMonkey on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 pm

    Hehe, I never said I qagreed with him, just that he was my hero.

    I have my own thoughts, which too disagree with Osho.

    Yeah, I miss my departed muts.. even years after.. they still stay with you..
    What fun we had watching them dream after a good days romping around the hillside chasing rabits..

    avatar
    Threecaster

    Posts : 389
    Join date : 2011-10-25
    Location : Octopus' Garden @ SSAN

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  Threecaster on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 am

    Our perception of reality, awake or dreaming is controlled, or 'filtered' by the position of our assemblage point, as located on each of ours' egg of existence.

    This egg may also be our Etheric Body.

    The position of this 'knot' directly controls our awareness. When we sleep and dream, it slides around on our egg, and allows our consciousness to live or perceive other realities.

    These realities are only 'somewhere' else, in the same way the milk is 'somewhere' inside the carton. Until we opening the containter, the milk is just everywhere inside the container.

    When we open the top, then this is like moving our assemblage point and contacting some of the milk.

    (not a very good analogy.....sorry....)

    So same thing for OBE or AP, our awareness must shift in order for our perceptions to align with it to be perceived or observed.

    When we 'awake', our assemblage point returns to it's default, 'hammered' into place position.
    avatar
    hobbit

    Posts : 137
    Join date : 2010-04-26

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  hobbit on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 am

    To contemplate DIMENSIONS IMHO it is required to comprehend the basic structure of universe.

    It is a perfectly packed super dense near solid.
    It is composed of geometric STUFF that has mirror like faces , dependant upon which geometry one is upon determines the dimension you are in.

    The physical We inhabit is within a memory field, it has a detectable upper diameter that DMT upgrades this diameter to TRIP across the geometric face.
    avatar
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  magamud on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 am

    Party on people... cheers
    avatar
    hobbit

    Posts : 137
    Join date : 2010-04-26

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  hobbit on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:51 am

    I should have added that DMT only enables the memory to TRIP, not the dense packed physical, but with enough memory, then the physical can then TRIP....thats what flying saucers are, imho.
    hobbit
    avatar
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  magamud on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 pm

    Nice feedback hobbit...
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21879
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  Carol on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:23 pm

    Threecaster wrote:Our perception of reality, awake or dreaming is controlled, or 'filtered' by the position of our assemblage point, as located on each of ours' egg of existence.

    This egg may also be our Etheric Body.

    The position of this 'knot' directly controls our awareness. When we sleep and dream, it slides around on our egg, and allows our consciousness to live or perceive other realities.

    These realities are only 'somewhere' else, in the same way the milk is 'somewhere' inside the carton. Until we opening the containter, the milk is just everywhere inside the container.

    When we open the top, then this is like moving our assemblage point and contacting some of the milk.

    (not a very good analogy.....sorry....)

    So same thing for OBE or AP, our awareness must shift in order for our perceptions to align with it to be perceived or observed.

    When we 'awake', our assemblage point returns to it's default, 'hammered' into place position.

    Very good Threecaster. I always thoght of it as standing in the center of a diamond. Whatever facet one focuses upon is a new and different perspective and yet it still is all a part of the whole.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    hobbit

    Posts : 137
    Join date : 2010-04-26

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  hobbit on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 pm

    Carol wrote:
    Threecaster wrote:Our perception of reality, awake or dreaming is controlled, or 'filtered' by the position of our assemblage point, as located on each of ours' egg of existence.

    This egg may also be our Etheric Body.

    The position of this 'knot' directly controls our awareness. When we sleep and dream, it slides around on our egg, and allows our consciousness to live or perceive other realities.

    These realities are only 'somewhere' else, in the same way the milk is 'somewhere' inside the carton. Until we opening the containter, the milk is just everywhere inside the container.

    When we open the top, then this is like moving our assemblage point and contacting some of the milk.

    (not a very good analogy.....sorry....)

    So same thing for OBE or AP, our awareness must shift in order for our perceptions to align with it to be perceived or observed.

    When we 'awake', our assemblage point returns to it's default, 'hammered' into place position.

    Very good Threecaster. I always thoght of it as standing in the center of a diamond. Whatever facet one focuses upon is a new and different perspective and yet it still is all a part of the whole.

    The base substance that is universe is such, and all creation is litterally created within the geometry, thus if You locate a stone of specific crystaline structure very precisely, it will refract or reflect the flows that enable it to be so arranged.
    By locally upgrading these flows the shaman could TRIP about in dimensions and time....look through this link....
    http://thelamplight.ca/schematicgod/dowsing.htm

    hobbit
    avatar
    Threecaster

    Posts : 389
    Join date : 2011-10-25
    Location : Octopus' Garden @ SSAN

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  Threecaster on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:19 pm

    I think I was half asleep half awake when I wrote that last bit...




    Seems to me reality is a crystalline matrix in which we traverse an infinite dream soup, across the timeless, frozen, slices of 3D reality.

    It is our consciousness surfing from one slice to the next that we perceive as motion and time. Just like the frames in a motion picture, our persistence of vision makes the movie enjoyable; so we also have persistence of reality, which makes reality experience-able. The resultant observation of the changes (or appearance of NEW realities, brought forth by our constructive energies, which we then perceive as change...) in the co-creational matrix of Earth, we perceive as distance and history.

    Source illuminates, then this illumination is reflected from our intersection with the gestalt.

    The dichotomous pressure created from the intersection of our personality (soul) with our physical being (as an extension of Sophia) allows our Point Of View to become constrained. This is the veil, or boundary of the void.

    Then the Source Illumination is refracted by the holographic crystalline matrices formed by our existence in this space.

    This then allows us to shift our POV and literally see things in a different light!

    These are not just words you know! Think of what it means to 'take things lightly!'...

    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21879
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  Carol on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 pm

    I for one, would really appreciate that DNA upgrade sooner then later. What happened to the galactic wave?


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  magamud on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am

    That was good Three caster. Sophia, Zen, christ are all the same?
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  devakas on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:26 pm

    magamud wrote:I like this take with Osho on dreams which ties in with Freud.

    OSHO: Dreams Are Your Unlived Life

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_8wgDx9_4


    imho whatever ties with the Zigmund Freud idea, we know Freud by studying people dreams or deepest materialistic people desires did not solve the humanity problem. As all filosofers try to understand who we are and where we came from he was just another filosofical idea of Freud. not adopted finally.

    when Osho says dogs don't dream he meant dogs not live in 'fantazy' world, as himself or as some pure connected with nature people.

    We Are You stated that dogs dream, this is misunderstanding of the Osho message.

    cheers
    devakas
    avatar
    Threecaster

    Posts : 389
    Join date : 2011-10-25
    Location : Octopus' Garden @ SSAN

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  Threecaster on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

    magamud wrote:That was good Three caster. Sophia, Zen, christ are all the same?

    Not entirely...but related.

    As I understand it, Sophia is the Earth's essence. Our physical bodies emerge from the earth, only to return again.

    Christ and Zen are spiritual homes which we can return to again and again. (Hey! They made brownies!)

    Crazy Happy

    Sophia seems to mean a lot to a lot of different persons, but HERE is where I got this info. (Terribly Heretical info here MagaMud... just FYI)

    IMO the Christ energy is pure Love and Acceptance; this intersects all modes of human reality (and maybe even farther). No matter how twisted or angry one is Christ will always be there, and be understanding and show universal love to one's self.

    Zen seems more like: "Here is the purest intersection of spirit and material that has been observed to date..."

    "If a man speaks in the forest, and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

    Lmfao

    Oh, and the streaming through the frozen pholograms of the Dream Soup comes from Physics: namely The Everett Interpretation, or Many Worlds Theory.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation
    avatar
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  magamud on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 pm

    Not entirely...but related.
    I agree, they are interwoven, like a fabric, each having there place and time.

    This weaving is not easy, as to where myth and man meet. Man can project so many issues to make it about man, gender, personalities, etc...
    That is when Zen is so refreshing...



    Sponsored content

    Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:09 am