tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Heaven Is For Real! 3-Yr Old Boy’s Near Death Experience & others NDE as well

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Heaven Is For Real! 3-Yr Old Boy’s Near Death Experience & others NDE as well

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Psychologist Dr. Laurie Ann Levin reacted to a recent account of a clinically dead three-year-old boy who saw his “granny in heaven,” before he was revived. Near-death experiencers are often met by a single relative who tell them that their time is not up and they must go back, she noted. But when people actually die, they are typically met by a larger contingent of relations who help them crossover to the Other Side, she added.

Published on Sep 28, 2012 by DiscloseTruthTV - Three-year-old German boy Paul Eicke was in the pond at his grandparents’ house for several minutes before his grandfather saw him and pulled him out. His father gave him heart massage and mouth-to-mouth during the ten minutes it took a helicopter to arrive. Paramedics then took over and Paul was taken the ten-minute journey to hospital. Doctors tried to resuscitate him for hours. They had just given up when, 3 hours and 18 minutes after he had been brought in, Paul’s heart started beating independently.

How could Paul have come back to life after more than three hours?

Statistics from the US show that the vast majority of children who survive drownings — 92 per cent — are discovered within two minutes of submersion. Nearly all those who require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) either die or are left with severe brain injury. But cold temperatures can slow the metabolism, which means the body can survive for longer without oxygen. In this case, the water in the pond was said to be very cold and the boy’s core temperature was just 28°C, compared to the normal of 37°C.

If the temperature had been higher, the team would have stopped trying to resuscitate after 40 minutes because the boy would definitely have been brain dead. Instead, they carried on with the chest compressions to stimulate Paul’s organs, which had shut down after he breathed in the cold water.

Professor Lothar Schweigerer, director of the Helios Clinic in Buch where Paul was taken, said: ‘I have never experienced anything like it.

‘When children have been underwater for a few minutes they mostly don’t make it. This is a most extraordinary case.’

Professor Schweigerer went on: My doctors were close to saying “we can do no more” after two hours of thorax compression. This was because the chances of survival had gone and the little lad must have been brain dead. But then suddenly his heart started to beat again … it was a fantastic miracle. I’ve been doing this job for 30 years and have never seen anything like this. It goes to show the human body is a very resilient organism and you should never give up.

“I knew I was in heaven”

Paul said that while unconscious he saw his great-grandmother Emmi, who had turned him back from a gate and urged him to go back to his parents.

Paul said: There was a lot of light and I was floating. I came to a gate and I saw Oma [Grandma] Emmi on the other side. She said to me, “What are you doing here Paul? You must go back to mummy and daddy. I will wait for you here.” I knew I was in heaven. But Grandma said I had to come home. She said that I should go back very quickly.

Paul is now back at home in Lychen, Brandenburg, north of Berlin in Germany, and there appears to be no sign of brain damage. Although heaven “looked nice,” he says that he is glad to be back with his mummy and daddy now.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Heaven Is For Real! 3-Yr Old Boy’s Near Death Experience & others NDE as well

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Paranormal investigator Joshua P. Warren reported on the possibility of peering into other dimensions through recent lab experiments his LEMUR team has been conducting. "When your consciousness is exposed to some kind of unusual interference from different frequencies it allows you to morph your reality into different things," he explained. Usually we are out of phase with other dimensions-- but when we see a ghost or other manifestation, it's not like they have entered our domain, but rather we are entering theirs, he added.

The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of multiple possible universes (including the historical universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists and can exist: the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy as well as the physical laws and constants that describe them. The term was coined in 1895 by the American philosopher and psychologist William James.[1] The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes called parallel universes.

The structure of the multiverse, the nature of each universe within it and the relationship between the various constituent universes, depend on the specific multiverse hypothesis considered. Multiple universes have been hypothesized in cosmology, physics, astronomy, religion, philosophy, transpersonal psychology and fiction, particularly in science fiction and fantasy. In these contexts, parallel universes are also called "alternative universes", "quantum universes", "interpenetrating dimensions", "parallel dimensions", "parallel worlds", "alternative realities", "alternative timelines", and "dimensional planes," among others.

Sanicle

A Neurosurgeon's Experience of Heaven

Post  Sanicle on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am

Just had to share this. I love the message he was given most of all, on Page 3 of the story (following on from the link to Page 2 below). That message was:

“You are loved and cherished, dearly, forever.”

“You have nothing to fear.”

“There is nothing you can do wrong.”

Now, from the start...............

As a neurosurgeon, I did not believe in the phenomenon of near-death experiences. I grew up in a scientific world, the son of a neurosurgeon. I followed my father’s path and became an academic neurosurgeon, teaching at Harvard Medical School and other universities. I understand what happens to the brain when people are near death, and I had always believed there were good scientific explanations for the heavenly out-of-body journeys described by those who narrowly escaped death.

The brain is an astonishingly sophisticated but extremely delicate mechanism. Reduce the amount of oxygen it receives by the smallest amount and it will react. It was no big surprise that people who had undergone severe trauma would return from their experiences with strange stories. But that didn’t mean they had journeyed anywhere real.

Although I considered myself a faithful Christian, I was so more in name than in actual belief. I didn’t begrudge those who wanted to believe that Jesus was more than simply a good man who had suffered at the hands of the world. I sympathized deeply with those who wanted to believe that there was a God somewhere out there who loved us unconditionally. In fact, I envied such people the security that those beliefs no doubt provided. But as a scientist, I simply knew better than to believe them myself.

In the fall of 2008, however, after seven days in a coma during which the human part of my brain, the neocortex, was inactivated, I experienced something so profound that it gave me a scientific reason to believe in consciousness after death.

I know how pronouncements like mine sound to skeptics, so I will tell my story with the logic and language of the scientist I am.

Very early one morning four years ago, I awoke with an extremely intense headache. Within hours, my entire cortex—the part of the brain that controls thought and emotion and that in essence makes us human—had shut down. Doctors at Lynchburg General Hospital in Virginia, a hospital where I myself worked as a neurosurgeon, determined that I had somehow contracted a very rare bacterial meningitis that mostly attacks newborns. E. coli bacteria had penetrated my cerebrospinal fluid and were eating my brain.

When I entered the emergency room that morning, my chances of survival in anything beyond a vegetative state were already low. They soon sank to near nonexistent. For seven days I lay in a deep coma, my body unresponsive, my higher-order brain functions totally offline. Then, on the morning of my seventh day in the hospital, as my doctors weighed whether to discontinue treatment, my eyes popped open.

There is no scientific explanation for the fact that while my body lay in coma, my mind—my conscious, inner self—was alive and well. While the neurons of my cortex were stunned to complete inactivity by the bacteria that had attacked them, my brain-free consciousness journeyed to another, larger dimension of the universe: a dimension I’d never dreamed existed and which the old, pre-coma me would have been more than happy to explain was a simple impossibility.

But that dimension—in rough outline, the same one described by countless subjects of near-death experiences and other mystical states—is there. It exists, and what I saw and learned there has placed me quite literally in a new world: a world where we are much more than our brains and bodies, and where death is not the end of consciousness but rather a chapter in a vast, and incalculably positive, journey.

I’m not the first person to have discovered evidence that consciousness exists beyond the body. Brief, wonderful glimpses of this realm are as old as human history. But as far as I know, no one before me has ever traveled to this dimension (a) while their cortex was completely shut down, and (b) while their body was under minute medical observation, as mine was for the full seven days of my coma.

Continue reading here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/10/07/proof-of-heaven-a-doctor-s-experience-with-the-afterlife.html
    mudra

Re: Heaven Is For Real! 3-Yr Old Boy’s Near Death Experience & others NDE as well

Post  mudra on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 pm

What I am finding very suspicious about these NDA's is that they are mainly all the same: tunnel , Light , life time recall and meeting of beings that seem to be in " Heaven " that tell you to go back to Earth because " you have a mission there that is'nt complete ".
    Makes you wonder how anyone of us got here in the first place . Through birth and death we go through a tunnel to reach the " Light ". Same incident played over and over.
    It makes me think of the moth and the light bulb story.
    It's great people realize they are a consciousness that goes beyond the body but the force field used to return on to that body doesn't give one much choice to say No.
    And while many humans seem to be lost here why would some of us seem to be convinced" we have a mission here " ? Are we vaguely remembering what we have been told ?
    Has anyone else considered this looks like a soul trap ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:16 am

I've wondered about that too mudra. The different times i've crossed there wasn't a tunnel. I was just instantly in different places/dimensions/awareness. And when I helped others in their passing - no tunnel. But there was a presence that was there to assist the soul who had just passed on its journey. My grandmother had an unusual story about her NDE and she saw souls flying going off in different directions - some upwards, while others were moving downwards. I thought that interesting. When my mother passed my father came to get her. As my husband also works in Hospice he has heard a number of stories from patients - most did not involve tunnels to the light.

Didn't Pane mentioned something about not going into tunnels and heading for the light?

Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:31 am

I’ve thought about this question quite a bit and I would like to offer the basics of my thoughts here for your perusal.

I tend to think that these tubes of light many people see when they die are just portals to what that person has perceived as being the highest form of love known to exist for them in their awareness to an individual or group energetic before death, perceived in energetic form (ie not 3D). The portals are thus made up of individually directed and strongly encompassing love bonds/links/connections their hearts have formed during life, made available to us through God’s Mercy to welcome us at death to ease our transition into the other realms.

For most who have not had an interest in, or innate affinity with, the ‘bigger picture’ this would be loved ones who have passed on before them that they’ve mourned, especially the love of parents and mates that tend to love more unconditionally than others do on this plane. If they are like the loved ones that have gone before them, love links that go far back in time will be part of the group that awaits them. A soul-regrouping in other words, for those who haven’t progressed beyond the need to reincarnate here to continue the learning process they’ve chosen to explore with each other. That would include cherished friends as well within the soul group.

For others who have followed religion, the highest form of love to them would probably be the focal person of their religion, or angels say, which is why many report seeing them when they pass over. Maybe the two loves of the heart intertwine and one will lead to the other also.

I tend to think that those who have focused on the bigger picture and are able to love less dependently/tribally shall we say, who have yearned in their hearts for a more universal unity during life, would be those who would be granted a vision of what lies beyond familial ties in accordance with the greatest desire in their hearts. Maybe they are no longer ‘bound’ by individual portals as they have moved beyond personally gratifying bounded love, which is why these ones don’t see the tube of light. Possibly the being they meet to guide them on the other side is their own Higher Self, whom they have developed the strongest heart link to during life, even if they haven’t been aware of it consciously. For one such as this, the tube of light might indeed be perceived as a ‘soul trap’, in that they cause us to return to the cycle of reincarnation. (Although I think the soul traps some mention knowing about is a different discussion in that it may relate to particular groups of people and/or mindsets.)

I also tend to think that those who have negative experiences during their NDEs may be experiencing the effects of fears they still hold within their hearts, or are showing that they have formed portals to less loving realms of being due to the attention they give such. Energy follows thought, all coming from what we desire in our hearts to know about. These experiences may be used as a loving warning to them of where their desires may be leading them, given that they do return here.

And perhaps those who see themselves as being in a hospital when they pass over are not yet ready to let go of that which has made them feel comfortable and protected in their pain, not yet ready to release a physical world perspective in terms of holding on to that misery and what’s needed to relieve it. Another kindness to help in the transition.

And naturally there are so many possible variations within these basic themes.

One further thought. I think the cervix we all pass through at birth is merely a denser physical manifestation of a portal between realms of being, denser due to becoming more individualized thus more ‘bounded’ energetically. I think the body is full of portals that enable energy or consciousness to experience a different potential due to passing through one of them. Portals of transmutation to alter/add to our perceptions of life in all its different combinations of energetic dimensions and densities.
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 am

Tibetan Book of the dead 1 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nzrm__FzlY

Tibetan Book of the dead 2 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW0GDksXvzQ

TheTibetan Book of the dead can be found on scribd here:
    file:///Users/inesdecastro/Desktop/The%20Tibetan%20Book%20of%20the%20Dead%20(Bardo%20Thodol).webarchive

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:37 am

So according to the Tibetan Book of the Dead the ONLY thing we should do is go to the Light, and anything else we see is merely the product of our mind, be it angels or demons. To them reincarnation occurs regardless. This philosophy just doesn't sit well with me.

The experiences reported by Mellen-Thomas Benedict (as written here: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2265p15-what-comes-after-physical-death#45565 for those who don't know it) is still the one that I'm most taken with. That and the fact that, as stated in one of the testimonials on his website.........

"What impresses me the most about Mellen-Thomas is that he dedicated many years, not only to understanding the phenomenon’s after effects, but to controlling and training his newly expended psychic faculties. By opting for discipline instead of notoriety....."

ie he uses the gifts he 'came back' with to serve humanity, often medically. For instance, from another testimonial......

"Mellen-Thomas, under hypnosis, was able to give accurate information about and draw the genetic makeup of a rare neuromuscular disease."

More can be read of him on his website here: http://www.mellen-thomas.com/index.html
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanks for bringing Mellen Thomas experience Sanicle.
    In that article you are referring to he says :

"I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy. The light responded. The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not."

This in itself does'nt stand against the Tibetan Book of the dead's view.

My understanding from the Tibetan Book of the dead isn't that reincarnation occurs regardless as you say.
    It is rather that once the body has passed away one has another chance to realize one's true essence if this
    has'nt yet been the case while having a life in the flesh.
    One can recognize oneself as being integral part of the primordial Light Source and merge with it in "Great Liberation "
    or identify with separation as projected in the dichotomies of " positive " or " negative " belonging to the mind. In the latter case one will seek another form through which expressing Life and seek liberation.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:10 am

mudra wrote:Thanks for bringing Mellen Thomas experience Sanicle.
    In that article you are referring to he says :

"I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy. The light responded. The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not."

This in itself does'nt stand against the Tibetan Book of the dead's view.

My understanding from the Tibetan Book of the dead isn't that reincarnation occurs regardless as you say.
    It is rather that once the body has passed away one has another chance to realize one's true essence if this
    has'nt yet been the case while having a life in the flesh.
    One can recognize oneself as being integral part of the primordial Light Source and merge with it in "Great Liberation "
    or identify with separation as projected in the dichotomies of " positive " or " negative " belonging to the mind. In the latter case one will seek another form through which expressing Life and seek liberation.

Love from me
    mudra

I understand what you're saying Mudra and concur re the intent to send the departed to the Light first and foremost. It just seems to me that The Book of the Dead seems to (to me) present a limited perception of what we can experience upon death as opposed to the views Mellen-Thomas has shown. With the Book of the Dead it's sort of like you either go to the Light of you see a whole pile of mental stuff that's not worth paying attention to. In contrast Mellen-Thomas seems to be showing through his experience that while the Light can be a portal to one's own perception of Heaven, be it familial or religious or whatever, it can also be a portal to much, much more than that, AND, more to the point, as regards what we take with us mentally, I like this quote from Mellen-Thomas .....

Every human has a different life and set of questions to explore. Some of our questions are universal, but each of us is exploring this thing we call life in our own unique way. So is every other form of life, from mountains to every leaf on every tree. And that is very important to the rest of us in this universe. Because it all contributes to the Big Picture, the fullness of life. We are literally God exploring God's Self in an infinite Dance of Life. Your uniqueness enhances all of life.

Although he also says....

The mystery of life has very little to do with intelligence. The universe is not an intellectual process at all. The intellect is helpful; it is brilliant, but right now that is all we process with, instead of our hearts and the wiser part of ourselves.

It seems to stand, nonetheless, that what we learn and come to believe using the tools of intelligence has value.
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:21 am

Sanicle wrote:

I understand what you're saying Mudra and concur re the intent to send the departed to the Light first and foremost. It just seems to me that The Book of the Dead seems to (to me) present a limited perception of what we can experience upon death as opposed to the views Mellen-Thomas has shown. With the Book of the Dead it's sort of like you either go to the Light of you see a whole pile of mental stuff that's not worth paying attention to. In contrast Mellen-Thomas seems to be showing through his experience that while the Light can be a portal to one's own perception of Heaven, be it familial or religious or whatever, it can also be a portal to much, much more than that, AND, more to the point, as regards what we take with us mentally, I like this quote from Mellen-Thomas .....

Every human has a different life and set of questions to explore. Some of our questions are universal, but each of us is exploring this thing we call life in our own unique way. So is every other form of life, from mountains to every leaf on every tree. And that is very important to the rest of us in this universe. Because it all contributes to the Big Picture, the fullness of life. We are literally God exploring God's Self in an infinite Dance of Life. Your uniqueness enhances all of life.

I believe the great difference here and probably also a reason Mellen Thomas's recount of his NDE experience resonates with you Sanicle is that it constitutes a first hand testimony while the Tibetan Book of the Dead gives only general guide lines for all .
    I don't think that the mental stuff is'nt worth paying attention to . That is'nt the message I get from it . It is more exploring it from a state of complete Conscious awareness of Being and see what happens than. I agree with Mellen Thomas we are literally God exploring God's Self in an infinite Dance of Life.

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Stabilization in eternity

We often use the term ’stabilization’, which means to establish permanent states. Why can those states become permanent? Why, within a reality in which everything changes, moves, fluctuates, comes and goes, arises and ceases, can something suddenly become stable? Why can something actually last, resist this change, resist the becoming of things?

It is because the very existence of these higher states of consciousness and being, their energy, how they are maintained in the flow of time, their very source, is from the beyond. They are actually linked to something eternal; they are not of the earth.

Stability is a quality of the beyond, of true reality; it is one of the characteristics of the transcendental realm. The deeper we are merged with the inner realm, the deeper the state of samadhi, the more that stability becomes pure and unconditional. Eternity, eternal life, is not to continue to live, to maintain one’s sense of self, to have an immortal body or to go to a place where no-one dies. Eternal life is the plane of the soul. The one who is one with the divine is one with eternal life. The soul lives eternally in the kingdom of the beloved.

So immortality is not something that we reach after death: it is something we reach while we are alive in this body. This is what past sages in many languages and traditions meant when they said that there is no life and no death. There is something beyond these terms. Even though we give birth to our soul, when we become one with reality, we realize that we were never born. The light from which we are made is eternal.

From the book of enlightenment - The teachings of Anadi
    http://www.anaditeaching.com/viewtransc.asp?transcid=19

Thanks to ADV who shared it with me recently.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:27 am

Neurosurgeon's NDE:
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/10/30
    In the first half of Tuesday's show, neurosurgeon for the last 25 years, Eben Alexander, M.D., discussed his transcendental Near-Death Experience (NDE), in which he was driven to the brink of death and spent a week deep in coma in 2008 from a severe case of bacterial meningitis. In contrast to many other NDEs, his memory of his life on Earth was wiped out during his experience. He first went into a long period of being in a dark, murky place with the sense of roots or vessels around him, and a monotonous pounding sound. "It was from that that I was actually rescued by a floating, very fine white light," that had a beautiful melody, he said. From there, the spinning light opened into a lovely, verdant valley with butterflies and flowers, and a beautiful girl, whom he later learned was like his guardian angel. This area turned out to be a gateway, where he first recognized "the divine creative powe r beneath it all."

He felt a sense of love, and then traveled out to the universe, into "an infinite cold black void that was filled with that love, and also had this brilliant orb of light...There was this awareness of three of us, that divine infinitely knowing and loving creative source whom many would call God, this brilliant orb of light, and then my consciousness which was far beyond the consciousness of any individual," he detailed. During the experience, Alexander was told that he would be shown many things, but he was only there temporarily, and would eventually be returning to Earth. After his recovery, one of his conclusions based on his NDE, was that neuroscience is very far from understanding how memory works, "and I now believe that a lot of memory is actually associated with processes that are outside of the physical brain and physical universe."

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:00 pm

I continue to fear the extermination of the human-race -- but perhaps we have something to look forward to, once we shed these wretched bodies of ours, and go to a 'better-place'.
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:14 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I continue to fear the extermination of the human-race -- but perhaps we have something to look forward to, once we shed these wretched bodies of ours, and go to a 'better-place'.

Isn't feeling the breath on your skin wonderful Oxy? Heaven on Earth!

Happy Halloween...

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 pm

I presently seem to be on the side of humanity -- but who knows what my editorial slant has been in previous incarnations?? What if:

Father = Prime Representative of Other Than Human Physicality??
    Son = Prime Representative of Human Physicality??
    Holy Spirit = The Souls Animating Human Physicality and Other Than Human Physicality??

I continue to hypothesize that Human Physicality is a Recent Renegade Development in an Ancient Other Than Human Universe -- and that the Universal Immune System is determined to eliminate Human Physicality -- so as to Purify the Universe. I so hope that I'm wrong. What are the implications and ramifications of 'Namaste'???
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Dr. Pim Van Lommel - Consciousness Beyond Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzLAvMAkx2s

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas

Post  devakas on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:00 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I presently seem to be on the side of humanity -- but who knows what my editorial slant has been in previous incarnations?? What if:

Father = Prime Representative of Other Than Human Physicality??
    Son = Prime Representative of Human Physicality??
    Holy Spirit = The Souls Animating Human Physicality and Other Than Human Physicality??

I continue to hypothesize that Human Physicality is a Recent Renegade Development in an Ancient Other Than Human Universe -- and that the Universal Immune System is determined to eliminate Human Physicality -- so as to Purify the Universe. I so hope that I'm wrong. What are the implications and ramifications of 'Namaste'???

It is more like personal determination, karma ... instead of somebody's else.
    Purify the Universe or pURIFY yourSELF, this is the question.

self gratification is a condition being not related to God.

there are 3 modes of matter (8 energies of matter) and incarnated humans are in those 3 types. Goodness, Passion and Ignorance.
    Those in ignorance worship demons, spirits, ghosts. Those in passion worship demoniac power, control, materialists, scientists, lies, celebrities, polititians. In goodness worship the Highest Creator.

goodness is the highest state of conditioned soul, namaste is wishing one for the purest state in this material world.

Namaste
    Devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:04 am

mudra wrote:Dr. Pim Van Lommel - Consciousness Beyond Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzLAvMAkx2s

Love Always
    mudra

nice interview, thanks for sharing mudra!
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:02 am

Uploaded on Feb 26, 2010 - The experience I speak of in this video happened the day after my heart went into cardiac arrest and was stopped for 10 minutes The following events were happenin g in my mind as I was starting to enter the death experience

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:18 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eb2xy3lXgM&feature=player_embedded
    Natalie Sudman's LIFE REVIEW During Her Near-Death Experience
    Book: Application of Impossible Things
    In 2007 she was in Iraq an her vehicle went over a bomb where she was knocked out of her body. She blinked and there she was in this new environment. She was downloading information to other spiritual beings - how things connect and interact with each other - communications and broad structures on how cultures communicate with each other. This is information one can only get from having a physical life about energy structures.

Published on Aug 9, 2012
    http://www.AfterlifeTV.com

Natalie Sudman has been featured on the Bio Channel's "The UneXplained" TV show on Saturday nights.

"Natalie Sudman shares NEW INSIGHTS about her near-death experience after her truck was hit by a roadside bomb in Iraq. In this second interview, Natalie reveals what happened to her in the second stage of her NDE, which she calls the REST ENVIRONMENT. She talks about the relationship between spirit and soul, her experience having a Life Review, the matrix that connects all living things, coincidences as serendipity, choices we make and those we don't make, the power of our beliefs over our intentions, and a profound final message about the gift of being human. If you were fascinated by this Defense Of Freedom Medal recipient in her first interview in Season One, you'll want to watch or listen to this new video conversation that covers new, consciousness-expanding insights." ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV http://www.afterlifetv.com

Click To Purchase Natalie Sudman's Book: "Application Of Impossible Things -- A Near-Death Experience In Iraq" (Amazon affiliate) http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASI...

TO WATCH AFTERLIFE TV'S FIRST INTERVIEW WITH NATALIE (SEASON ONE): http://www.afterlifetv.com/?p=673

NATALIE SUDMAN BIOGRAPHY
    Natalie Sudman worked as an archeologist in the Great Basin states for sixteen years before accepting a position managing construction contracts in Iraq. After being injured by a roadside bomb (improvised explosive device--IED), Natalie has since retired from government service. She is now enjoying art, writing, and continuing explorations into the non-physical.

Natalie has been a subject of studies performed by the University of Virginia's Division of Perceptual Studies, and welcomes invitations to act as a lab rat for any scientific investigation. Describing herself as an open-minded skeptic, Natalie finds that the rigorous methodology of science appeals to her critical mind, while her artistic nature enjoys the expansive freedom of leaving behind the critical mind in frequent forays into the non-physical. She maintains that an irreverent sense of humor and a willingness to look foolish are the cornerstones of constructive exploration.

Raised in Minnesota, Natlie Sudman has lived most of her adult life in eastern Oregon, Montana and South Dakota. She recently moved to southern Arizona. Her artwork is available through Davis & Cline Galleries in Ashland, Oregon, and her hand-made urns are available at Inyan Trace Art Studio.

WEBSITE: Natalie Sudman's personal website: http://www.NatalieSudman.com

BLOG: Natalie Sudman's blog: http://traceofelements.wordpress.com

PUBLISHER: Natalie Sudman's publisher, Ozark Mountain Publishing: http://www.ozarkmt.com

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nZPIJD7Enk
    Texas Rodeo Cowgirl Visits The Afterlife During A Near-Death Experience -
    In this interview, MarVeena Meek shares the details of her near-death experience after her horse fell on top of her during a rodeo. Learn how MarVeena left her body, looked at herself from afar, and traveled into the spirit world.

MarVeena Meek is from Dallas, Texas. After a near death experience opened the area of her brain that allows people to see beyond the physical dimension, she was able to see and hear spirits. In this video, MarVeena talks about her near-death experience, how she was out of body and looking at herself, how to visited the spirit world, what the afterlife looked like and sounded like, and how she was sent back to her body. It's a fascinating story about life after death and near-death experiences. Visit MarVeena's website at http://www.MarVeena.com.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:40 am

Anita Moorjani's Near-Death Experience While Dying Of Cancer - Author of Dying To Be Me

You won't want to miss this life-changing conversation with Anita Moorjani. This is the first of two videos. This is the closest I'll ever get to interviewing an actual spirit, because Anita Moorjani is able to share with us what it was like to be out of her body and in the spirit world, including her ability to see the past and future, experience timelessness, know her life's purpose, feel the emotions of others, and even know what caused her life-threatening illness in the first place.

Anita Moorjani's story will surely blow your mind and get you pondering what she teaches for weeks after watching this conversation. In a nutshell, Anita fell into a coma due to late-stage cancer. Her husband was told by doctors that she had less than 36 hours to live (her organs were shutting down). All the while, Anita was having a near-death experience, was given the choice to return to her body or not, chose to finish out her life, then had the most remarkable healing ever documented. Today, Anita Moorjani shares her experience and her important message about love and joy. ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

Anita Moorjani made an appearance on Dr. Wayne Dyer's PBS Special in 2012. Anita Moorjani is also the author of Dying To Be Me (Hay House). Finally, Anita Moorjani is the embodiment of the truth that we all have the inner power and wisdom to overcome even life's most adverse situations, as she is the living proof of this possibility. You can visit her website at http://www.AnitaMoorjani.com

Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:08 am

Carol wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eb2xy3lXgM&feature=player_embedded
    Book: Application of Impossible Things
    In 2007 she was in Iraq an her vehicle went over a bomb where she was knocked out of her body. She blinked and there she was in this new environment. She was downloading information to other spiritual beings - how things connect and interact with each other - communications and broad structures on how cultures communicate with each other. This is information one can only get from having a physical life about energy structures.

Published on Aug 9, 2012
    http://www.AfterlifeTV.com

Natalie Sudman has been featured on the Bio Channel's "The UneXplained" TV show on Saturday nights.

"Natalie Sudman shares NEW INSIGHTS about her near-death experience after her truck was hit by a roadside bomb in Iraq. In this second interview, Natalie reveals what happened to her in the second stage of her NDE, which she calls the REST ENVIRONMENT. She talks about the relationship between spirit and soul, her experience having a Life Review, the matrix that connects all living things, coincidences as serendipity, choices we make and those we don't make, the power of our beliefs over our intentions, and a profound final message about the gift of being human. If you were fascinated by this Defense Of Freedom Medal recipient in her first interview in Season One, you'll want to watch or listen to this new video conversation that covers new, consciousness-expanding insights." ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV http://www.afterlifetv.com

Click To Purchase Natalie Sudman's Book: "Application Of Impossible Things -- A Near-Death Experience In Iraq" (Amazon affiliate) http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASI...

TO WATCH AFTERLIFE TV'S FIRST INTERVIEW WITH NATALIE (SEASON ONE): http://www.afterlifetv.com/?p=673

NATALIE SUDMAN BIOGRAPHY
    Natalie Sudman worked as an archeologist in the Great Basin states for sixteen years before accepting a position managing construction contracts in Iraq. After being injured by a roadside bomb (improvised explosive device--IED), Natalie has since retired from government service. She is now enjoying art, writing, and continuing explorations into the non-physical.

Natalie has been a subject of studies performed by the University of Virginia's Division of Perceptual Studies, and welcomes invitations to act as a lab rat for any scientific investigation. Describing herself as an open-minded skeptic, Natalie finds that the rigorous methodology of science appeals to her critical mind, while her artistic nature enjoys the expansive freedom of leaving behind the critical mind in frequent forays into the non-physical. She maintains that an irreverent sense of humor and a willingness to look foolish are the cornerstones of constructive exploration.

Raised in Minnesota, Natlie Sudman has lived most of her adult life in eastern Oregon, Montana and South Dakota. She recently moved to southern Arizona. Her artwork is available through Davis & Cline Galleries in Ashland, Oregon, and her hand-made urns are available at Inyan Trace Art Studio.

WEBSITE: Natalie Sudman's personal website: http://www.NatalieSudman.com

BLOG: Natalie Sudman's blog: http://traceofelements.wordpress.com

PUBLISHER: Natalie Sudman's publisher, Ozark Mountain Publishing: http://www.ozarkmt.com

I'd like to thank you for posting this interview Carol. Hugs

I love the information and perspective she garnered from her experience, and is still receiving as I've seen from her blog. I can so relate, and the expansion of understanding is still occurring, thanks to Natalie and you for posting the links.

Here's an example:

The Heart & Heart Chakra: Part 1
    April 5, 2012

What follows is a conversation about this subject that I had with my gang of friends who currently occupy the non-physical levels … (who might just be me, or aspects of me, who knows. I’m just not sure yet.)

My request: Talk to me about the heart, and the heart chakra.

We know where you would prefer start, but let us begin in another position and work our way to it. We would like first for you to see from one perspective, then another, with the implication that there are yet other viewpoints, and all of them complete and valid.

The heart, as a physical (ahem*) entity, could be viewed as a manifestation of the Whole Heart. In other words, all are one heart, and that one is a consciousness in and of itself, as well as being many (all) hearts. This is not quite Truth but is accurate. Neither is it quite the understanding of those who speak of “one heart” but they are close enough to work with this.

From this perspective, it matters not whether you “open your heart” for that is a nonsensical instruction. Your heart cannot be anything other than what it essentially is, which is an individual heart, and also a participant in the One Heart, which is of All That Is. The heart is always “open,” for it can be nothing but by its nature. What people mean by this is not to open the heart, but to open the conscious mind to the awareness of the heart.

And so, through “awareness ” … we meet the mind. The current cultural picture, whether individuals realize it or not, is that the mind resides naturally (sits most naturally, works most naturally) in or through the brain, or in the head. This is an erroneous assumption. As you know from experience, the mind can be anywhere – anywhere within the body, anywhere within the world, anywhere outside of the world, for it is Whole, it is consciousness, limitless. It is at home anywhere, for it is everywhere.

(to be continued …)

cheers sunny Thubs Up
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 pm

NANCI DANISON - A LAWYER'S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUzhzN2NUDE

Love Always
    mudra

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:58 am