magamud

Re: Today on the Alex Jones Show

Post  magamud on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:34 am

Left...

Keep moving forward Dr. Floyd...
    magamud

Post  magamud on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Im not sure why anyone would discount AJ's narrative. Some of the best thinking out there right now imho. I dare anyone to debate me on any of the numerous points he points out on how our world works.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Hmmmm... Lets do it! I love a good debate. Maybe we can get some truth out of it all.

Sure he can talk. And some of the info he has is so detailed im like where dose he get it. He seems like controlled release of info so that the same people can slip disinfo and a level of fear mongering in!

WHERE ARE THE SOLUTIONS!!! MY TEAM HAS THEM!!!

ALEX JONES BANNED US FROM HIS FORUM YEARS AGO!!!

LETS ASK HIM ABOUT WILLIAM COOPER AND THEN WE CAN GO POINT FOR POINT TO EXTRACT THE FACTS!!!

I have been personaly working towards disclosuer of extra terrestrial and spiritaul information so when he says he knows gods message I tell you that my team has been the official mirros of the cosmic consciousness as the official agents of and for god! That is why we just gave humanity the decoded time line of the bible and mayan calendar so alex just better do the write thing when it comes time for this new system my team is lanching as we are taking over the control of how things work in favor of said universal abundance as we are so very close to disclosure. We will likely have to work out a deal with some of these corperate monsters to cease and desist with the old world ways and simply change focus to the healing and rebuilding of the human race. I will say no more of my plans here.

I just saying there are some thing that I would love to debate!

Regards

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:49 pm

https://www.google.ca/search?q=alex+jones+william+cooper&oq=alex+jones+william+cooper&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3369j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Alex Jones Exposed by Milton William Cooper - YouTube
    ► 6:05► 6:05
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc‎
    Mar 10, 2011 - Uploaded by ClaasStoertebeker
    1.) Alex Jones has a Jewish wife named Kelly Rebecca Nichols, and he has three(3) children with her. 2.) Alex ...
    William Cooper Exposed Alex Jones | 2012 The Big Picture
    2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/.../william-cooper-exposed-alex-jones/‎
    Sep 24, 2012 - Who can we trust? Our "higher self" will tell us. I never liked what Alex Jones does. It's so over the top. He's no Lightworker in my eyes. William ...
    Alex Jones Vs. William Cooper | Peace . Gold . LOVE - Daily Paul
    www.dailypaul.com › Forums › Politics, General + Law(s)‎
    May 13, 2013 - 15 posts - ‎12 authors
    is the only interview of William Cooper by Alex Jones which was recorded in 1998. Listen carefully, do you hear Cooper cussing or Alex Jones ...
    Bill Cooper Disinfo: Home
    billcooperdisinfo.webs.com/‎
    This website is not designed to attack William Cooper personally, so let's get that .... (Remember, according to Cooper: Alex Jones is a bad guy in the movement ...
    Alex Jones, Jesuit agent. Exposed by William Cooper., page 1 ...
    www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread527941/pg1‎
    Dec 19, 2009 - 20 posts - ‎14 authors
    Jesuit scare monger or just another William Cooper waiting to happen? FEAR is pulling a pistol on a officer of the law and we see what ...
    William Cooper, page 1 20 posts 6 Mar 2013
    Remembering the man who warned us about 9/11 months ... 20 posts 11 Sep 2012
    The Alex Jones Deception, page 1 20 posts 22 Sep 2010
    William Cooper calls Alex Jones SCAREMONGER Jesuit ... 20 posts 4 Nov 2007
    More results from www.abovetopsecret.com
    10 Reasons Why Alex Jones Should Be Tried For Treason | Truther ...
    truthernews.wordpress.com/.../10-reasons-why-alex-jones-should-be-trie...‎
    Feb 19, 2012 - The goal of Alex Jones and his Zionist handlers is to get America to destroy herself .... The late William “Bill” Cooper repeatedly exposed Jones' ...
    The official Bill Cooper discussion thread. [Archive] - David Icke ...
    www.davidicke.com › ... › General - The Researchers‎
    Jan 27, 2010 - 36 posts - ‎17 authors
    Alex Jones Slams Bill Cooper - YouTube 2. William Cooper Attacks Me From The Grave: Alex Jones - In His Own Words Prison Planet TV ...
    Bill Cooper & Alex Jones - Soothsayer & Doomsayer - Save the Males
    henrymakow.com/alex_jones_bill_cooper.html‎
    Bill Cooper & Alex Jones - Soothsayer & Doomsayer. February 15, 2012. BILLCOOPER.jpeg (left, William Cooper) Nathan Weidmann, 30, describes his ...
    William Cooper exposes Alex Jones - JREF Forum - James Randi ...
    forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=75048‎
    A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt – learn more.
    Alex Jones Called Out For Lies & CIA by William (Bill) Cooper in ...
    www.realistnews.net › ... › Survivalist | Conspiracies | Gold | Silver | News‎
    Nov 28, 2012 - 1.) Alex Jones has a Jewish wife named Kelly Rebecca Nichols, and he has three(3) children with her. 2.) Alex Jones and his Jewish wife and ...
    Searches related to alex jones william cooper
    alex jones william cooper death
    william cooper exposes alex jones
    alex jones william cooper attacks me
    william cooper alex jones liar
    william cooper attacks me from the grave
    entertainment alex jones
    william cooper alex jones deception
    youtube william cooper
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Double post.
    UFO2 
    magamud

Post  magamud on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Jester can you debate any of his talking points from the recent show? Did you listen to him? You are entering into it with all these preconceived associations. Just be in the present and just listen to his voice without prejudice. If you do this you realize this type of talk is very very rare. I think he might be Daniel in the desolation. Keep up the good work, looking forward to your fruits of labor.

I met Bill Cooper and he speaks truth. And imho this world is so far in debt to truth that any truth spoken is perceived as Doom. And those who are not pressurized to it, for whatever reason, project insanity to those who have labored to be in reality.

Desolation indeed.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:05 am

I appreciate the work of both Bill Cooper and Alex Jones -- but in very different ways -- and I can only expose myself to their material for short periods of time. I continue to wonder about the detrimental effects of non-stop exposure to the very upsetting areas of research covered by a lot of researchers -- including Bill and Alex. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these types of people turn out to be agents of various kinds -- and once again, I just take everything in -- use what I can -- and move on. I'm so screwed-up by all of this madness, that I'm trying to not deal with it anymore -- not directly anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if most people who are anybody -- work for somebody in the shadows. As Jester used to say "Who Do You Work For??!!" I keep worrying about exchanging a bad-regime for an even worse regime. Modeling solar system governance has made me fear there is NO Good Way to Run a Solar System -- and that Good-Guys might really finish last in this nasty game. My present conceptualizations are more upsetting than I can handle -- and hence, I'm trying very hard to move on. I'm a regular listener to Sherry Shriner's show -- but I think I'm going to stop listening -- just because I think I'm stuck in a mucky and nasty rut, which I desperately need to get out of. I don't believe everything anyone says -- and I have even irreverently questioned the Gods and Goddesses. I truly think this sort of thing brings on supernatural attacks. It sure feels that way. I've "enjoyed" listening to Alex Jones, Bill Cooper, Sherry Shriner, Eric Jon Phelps, et al -- in a morbid-curiosity sort of way. I don't think this is healthy -- but I do think that some of us need to go down this sad road -- for a while, at least. I don't talk about any of this stuff in "real-life" -- and I'm trying very hard to stop talking about it in the Fantasy-Land of the Internet. There are probably some reprehensible aspects to solar system governance which will be present, regardless of which regime is dominant. Perhaps the best we can do is to understand the "Way Things Are" -- rather than changing things. I don't know. I just feel very, very small and powerless -- compared to the Secret Solar System Government (and it's visible agents and agencies). I think this is an extremely dangerous area of research -- and those who go down this road should keep their seatbelts fastened. I don't wish this madness on anyone -- and I have tried to limit my public activities to this site -- where I suspect that 90% of the participants are a lot further down the rabbit-hole than I am. A coworker of mine just died -- and it sort of makes my 'quest' seem silly, insignificant, and useless. I didn't help this coworker in his final days -- and I feel very guilty and negligent for not doing so. The 'quest' sort of took over. This isn't a good-thing -- to say the least.
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Alex jones banned me and my team from his forum so i can tell you straight up hes fill of $#!* and has already lost the debate before it even started!

Sure he might be a loud mouth but where is he getting his information and what is his intention because he is standing on my planet and I will put him in his place but whats the point!

Years my team works in the background zero budget!

I dont even have a proper place to live so Im not really interested in this world ever getting the truth! Let em listen to alex jones bs and buy their survival gear they asre selling and watch america burn in hell! The paid shills who banned us from "project" avalon are probably connected in behind the scene with the same people who feed alex all his controled opisition material that he blabbers about with no real solution!

WHERE IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL THIS AND WHAT IS THE POINT OF CO INTEL PRO!!!

THERE IS NONE OTHER THEN DESTROY THE REVOLUTION TO SELL YOU MORE LIES!!!

Dude the original round of camelot already contacted alex jones and he proved his allegiance by banning us with no reason given and no reply to contact!

MY TEAM!!! IS THE ANCIENT ALIEN CONTACT YOU ALL NEED!!!

WE CAME TO GIVE YOU ATLANTIAN TECHNOLOGY FOR FREE!!!

BUT THE WORLD CUT US OFF AND ALL YOU GET IS NOTHING!!!

YA FEW HELPED US WHEN WE STOOD FOR TRUTH REMEMBER!!!

I DO BECAUSE I HAVE HAD TO DO LIVE MY LIFE FROM EXILE!!!

YOU ARE ON MY PLANET AND WE ARE TAKING IT BACK NOW!!!

WHO DOSE ALEX WORK FOR BECAUSE IT SURE AINT MY TEAM!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Look, listen to alex if you want I just saying I dont trust the guy from my own personal experience since I have been involved with the exp polotics that has unfolded because I am the extra terrestrial contact you all need. From there many solutions to all of this noise can be deciphered such as the fact that the universe is consciousness and hears your every thought.

So the feds and dis info agents and fakes and shills in the media had better get with the program.

Good luck

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:36 am

Jester, specifically who does Planet Earth belong to?? Who does Earth's Moon belong to? Who do all of the other planet in this solar system belong to?? Who do the moons belong to?? Who owns the asteroids?? What laws apply throughout the solar system?? Do Earth-Humans not own Planet Earth?? Should Earth-Humans leave Earth?? Should Earth-Humans leave this solar system?? I frankly don't know who and/or what I am on a soul-basis. Am I fundamentally mammalian?? Am I fundamentally reptilian?? Am I fundamentally angelic?? Should Earth-Humans be exterminated?? Is this fundamentally a Reptilian-Universe?? Is this fundamentally a Mammalian-Universe?? Is this fundamentally an Angelic-Universe?? Would a United States of the Solar System solve this solar system's problems?? Would a United States of the Solar System reignite a Hot War in Heaven?? Should we implement Status Quo Ante Bellum in this solar system?? What are the specific roles of the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer in this solar system?? Should the Universe be a Universal-Theocracy -- with no freedom -- and no humans?? Are Human Beings an Illegal and Unwelcome Creation in this Universe?? I've tried to be neutral about all of this -- in a somewhat irreverent, flippant, and humorous way -- but no one really seems to have common-sense, or a sense of humor. I'm frankly thinking that if humans are properly managed, they can become a truly great-race -- and live in harmony with the other races of the universe -- but I'm just not seeing a proper discussion of these most important issues. Once again, I'm sensing a 'Hardline Anti-Human' Faction -- a 'Hardline Exploit the Humans' Faction -- and a Very Out of Power 'Moderate and Neutral' Faction which Reflects My United States of the Solar System Conceptualizations. The big problem for me is that I have NO Idea what's really going on -- or who I really am. This really doesn't seem fair. So much of this madness seems unreasonable and arbitrary -- just like a lot of the Old Testament Rules, Practices, and Warfare. This solar system truly seems insane to me. When I try to make sense out of the madness, this effort seems to be deeply resented by just about everyone. I truly think that Humans are a Recent and Unwelcome Creation in an Other Than Human Universe -- and that Humanity is Seeking a Governmental System which is Heresy to the rest of the Universe. What if the Roman Catholic Church really is part of a Truly Universal Church Theocracy?? I continue to model a combination of the Roman-System, the British-System, the American-System, and the United-Nations System -- but I fear that my quest for a Dynamic-Equilibrium of Divine-Sovereignty and Human Responsible-Freedom is considered by most of the universe to Damnable-Heresy of a Most Pestilential Nature. I'm sensing that we live in a Very Harsh, Traditional, and Arbitrary Universe -- which wishes to see this solar system returned to its Pre-Human Conditions (before the creation of the 'Talking-Monkeys'). Someone please reveal the Real-Deal. I HATE this stupid guessing-game.
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:05 am

The Goddess Ma'at was one of the most fundamental forms of the Divine to interact with the cosmos, the Earth, and its beings.

Ma'at, unlike Hathor and Nephthys, seemed to be more of a concept than an actual goddess. Her name, literally, meant 'truth' in Egyptian. She was truth, order, balance and justice personified. She was harmony, she was what was right, she was what things should be. It was thought that if Ma'at didn't exist, the universe would become chaos, once again!

For the Egyptian believed that the universe was above everything else an ordered and rational place. It functioned with predictability and regularity; the cycles of the universe always remained constant; in the moral sphere, purity was rewarded and sin was punished. Both morally and physically, the universe was in perfect balance.

Because of Ma'at, the Egyptians knew that the universe, that everything in the universe, worked on a pattern, just as, later on, the Greeks called the underlying order of the universe logos (meaning, order, pattern).

"In the beginning was the logos*, and the logos* was with God and the logos* was God." - John 1:1

* Logos was the 'Word', another name for Jesus.

Egypt, then, was seen to be nothing without Ma'at.

Ma'at was reality, the solid grounding of reality that made the Sun rise, the stars shine, the river flood and mankind think. The universe itself, all the world around them, was sacred in the ancient view. "Ethics" is an issue of human will and human permission. It is a function of the human world of duality. What is "ethical" for one group is sin for another. But Ma'at, the reality that made all groups what they are is transcendent of ethics, just as a rock or a flower is amoral, a-ethical, without "truth or falsehood." How can a flower be "false" or "ethical." It just is. How can the universe be "ethical or moral, right or wrong"? It simply is. That is Ma'at.
    Despite being a winged goddess (like Nephthys), she was judge at the Egyptian underworld at the Halls of Ma'ati or Halls of the Double Ma'at.

The dead person's heart was placed on a scale, balanced by Ma'at herself, or by the Feather of Ma'at (her symbol that she wore on her head was an ostrich feather).

Thoth (god of writing and scribes) weighed the heart... if the deceased had been found to not have followed the concept of ma'at during his life (if he had lied or cheated or killed or done anything against ma'at) his heart was devoured by a demon (she was called Ammut - Devouress of the Dead) and he died the final death. If the heart weighed the same as Ma'at, the deceased was allowed to go on to the afterlife.

In life, it was the pharaohs' duty to uphold ma'at. "I have done Ma'at" has been spoken by several pharaohs, as well as being called "beloved of Ma'at".

The ruler who forcibly emphasizes his adherence to Maat on his monuments in Akhenaten the very king whom later pharaohs considered to have deviated immensely from her laws.

Ma'at, as would be logical, was also was the justice meeted out in ancient Egyptial law courts. It is likely that a "Priest of Ma'at" referred to people who were involved in the justice system, as well as being priests of the goddess herself.

Temple of Ma'at

There is a small temple dedicated to Ma'at (in ruins) at Karnak. The temple is inside Precinct of Montu, the smallest of three enclosures at Karnak. The temple seems to have been built by Hatshepsut, then reconstructed by Thuthmose III. You can see a computer reconstruction of Ma'at's temple at http://www.ieuropa.com/.

Ma'at did not exist until Ra rose from the waters of Nun (various gods and goddesses of Chaos). She was known as a Neter goddess, and as such, was described as a daughter of Ra. But without Ma'at, Egyptians believed that Nun would reclaim the universe. She was also thought to be the wife of Thoth, moon god and god of the wisdom.

She was, really, the most important deity of them all.

Read more: http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/maat2.htm#ixzz2mzi4Xaqi
    magamud

Post  magamud on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Good article...
    Who Really Runs The Earth? Is It the “United Launch Alliance”?
    http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com/2013/12/who-really-runs-earth-is-it-united.html

Anyone seen exhaust like this?

What the hell is going on?  I have never seen exhaust like that.  And like we need more resources for spy satellites.  There are so many Govt agencies its sickening.  This National Reconnaissance Office is out of control.  

I just look at my environment and I see resources and human potential being drained to somewhere.  We are living off mere scraps, some disposable zone for human waste.  Things should not look like this at all.  It's if our entire life force is being drained to serve some secret purpose.  This is the strangest planet I could ever imagine of.  Were being treated like livestock or much worse, vermin.

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 pm

I agree, magamud. I am not necessarily opposed to a lot of the secret stuff -- but I always get the sinking feeling that there is a rogue-faction which is completely out of control -- and extremely dangerous. My United States of the Solar System conceptualizations have been my feeble attempt to at least fantasize about a happy and harmonious solar system of high-technology, and high-ethical law and order. I keep harping back to my horrifying hypothesis that humanity is a race the universe doesn't want -- and that we might be worse than cattle in the eyes of most of the universe. Mind-you -- I wasn't brought up this way -- yet underlying my religious education was this very concept (in a somewhat hidden form). One has to become a heretic, and lose their faith, to start grasping how much trouble we might really be in. I keep thinking that the secret factions are just greedy-bastards -- yet there might be genuine fear as well. They MIGHT be fighting the legitimate governments of the world (if any actually exist) -- plus, they might be fighting some really bad@ss alien and/or angelic/demonic forces. I keep thinking that the real truth about how this solar system works is really bad. I'm so sorry for being a stick in the mud -- and for being a party-pooper -- but I am simply attempting to arrive at the simplest and most accurate version of the way things are in the world, solar system, and universe. Unfortunately, this is making me very, very unhappy and non-productive. I don't think I'm crazy presently (even though it might seem like it) -- but I think I might go crazy at a later date -- and I might go down really, really hard. That wouldn't surprise me one little bit -- so follow my internet-posting -- but don't follow me personally.
    magamud

Post  magamud on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Another great show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM4Ul2BCzIM
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Thank-you magamud. As I stop posting -- perhaps I'll start listening to Alex again -- maybe once a week (or once a month?). I can only take so much. I'm a sensitive soul!
    magamud

Post  magamud on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:29 am

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:08 pm

I think it might've been Jordan Maxwell, who reinforced the concept (in my mind) that very few (if any) major world-changes occur by chance -- that they are planned and executed by very powerful forces. I tend to think that EVERYTHING is infiltrated, subverted, and controlled by these very powerful forces (human and otherwise). Some of this MIGHT be necessary -- yet I tend to think this whole thing is in some sort of a destructive out of control mode (or something like that). I've been hearing a lot of religious people speaking of "God Punishing America". I certainly don't know. It's hard to fly a Jumbo-Jet from the back-seat of the plane. That's sort of a stupid analogy -- yet in the modeling I've been doing, I haven't been anywhere near the cockpit (even as an observer) -- so how in the hell am I supposed to know what's really going on -- and who the good-guys and bad-guys really are???
    magamud

Post  magamud on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:27 pm

" I tend to think that EVERYTHING is infiltrated"

Indeed this is the truth of the world.  I think we manifest from spirit and spirit from the law.  And just the slightest configuration can take you from your course.  I was watching Eckert Tolle and caught his miscalculation.  He used the old testament to reference "I am God."  To not mean the law by the creator, which manifested in flesh and blood to teach us how to live.  He started his existence from himself.  This is part of Buddhas confusion thinking there is no synthesis from Duality. Duality being the singularity of the law, God and Jesus. And hell please oh please look beyond the titles. The titles are the entitlements that the devil thinks he's due. Its really just the Messiah and what is his relation to the world. Or better yet what is the truth of it.

The mind of god is in Jesus.  You should be seeking the Fathers grace which is evidenced by the holy spirit.  Its a living thing.  Its animated and has immense immense power.  More power then the Devil could ever have.  The Fathers energy with just a Tesseract keeps the whole thing in place.  This is the meaning of David and Goliath.  Show me the cornerstone?  Anything that is not built on rock will fall.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:29 am

I keep leaning toward the Wisdom-Books in the Old-Testament and the Teachings Attributed to Jesus in the New-Testament -- rather than any particular religion. And mind you -- this is simply a Historical Place of Beginning a Theological Dialogue. I tend to think that the God of This World controls everything (more or less) -- and that they are a mixture of good and evil. I went to school with someone who is now a Mega-Church Preacher -- and he helped produce a documentary which was critical of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, called "The Spirit Behind the Church". I tend to think that the God of This World is the Spirit Behind Every Church. I further tend to think that this might be Lucifer. I became painfully aware that participation in a church was not a pure search for truth. In many cases, the church was in opposition to a pure search for truth. There are probably legitimate and illegitimate reasons for this. I'm frankly not trying to condemn. I'm attempting to determine the next best steps for all-concerned. Namaste.
    magamud

Post  magamud on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:11 am

Yes Lucifer is everywhere, we are in his light. You must test it to get to the light within the light. The same as the problem with sociopathy here on earth. Or the basic problem when dealing with liars. This takes strength as in digging for gold, sifting energy or what Jesus speaks about with attaining Oil for your lamp. So the analogy of being in darkness with just a lamp to see is true. And if you are the light you do not put in hiding, but you do put on a lanp shade. So how did Jesus know this stuff thousand of years ago? Easy, he knew about the truth, the law of the "world." And it does not change because very few know of the light and our world builds its Pyramids without knowing the light. It has no foundation and this illusion is enormous. Like a Matrix. We are literally in evils dream, its epitome of its monument and the meaning of a strong delusion.

magamud

Post  magamud on Sun May 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Alex Jones is Daniel in the abomination of desolation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_of_desolation

Mark 13:14 "But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun May 25, 2014 10:14 pm

I don't listen to Alex much anymore -- not because I don't like him, or don't agree with him -- but I just can't take it anymore!! Alex gets on a horse -- and rides it HARD!! I'm just too nice, and too slow, to keep up!! Dare to be a Daniel! Dare to stand alone! Dare to think of something new! Dare to make it known! In a sense -- Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh have something in common -- they make one angry -- regardless of one's point of view!! Desolating Indeed!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:57 am