tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Floyd

Cult Recruitment

Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:56 am

Since we have been looking at a variety of cults in this thread, and with the last video demonstrating cult recruitment techniques, though they were wasted on the filmer, here is a useful video highlighting cult recruitment and proselytising techniques.

Brook

Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Brook on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:00 am

I am totally at peace...no worries there. And now that you've explained some things....let me explain....in some circles....a Crone is considered a wise sage of the Goddess coven.

Apparently you are just beginning this study ans you've said.... And to clear up one more misconception. I'm not a Druid...I only get the symbols on my hands. it's a bit freaky I know....but so am I at times.

You still don't know me yet.....perhaps you may in time remove some of those misconceptions that have transpired within this thread.
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:17 am

Brook

Post  Brook on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:25 am

malletzky wrote:[quote="Brook]For the record Mal.....do you believe I'm some kind of Elite? Or follow White supremacy? And now the new label...a possible pagan killer? Whoa!!!!!!!!!!

For the record...I don't belive that you're any kind of elitism, nor you follow someone. Ha...knowing you I would say you would be the first one to blow that place out if it were otherwise.

But for the record also...I hope you're able to see the whole, realy the whole picture behind Atticus1. As I said...I hope the intentions and the attitude of the founder himself and the founding members have changed by now. I hope what you see there right now is the new Atticus1 as you describe it...and not the old one based on elitism. Which it definitelly was last year...and I guess this is what Floyd is (was) on to.[/quote]

Oh thanks Mal...and for the record...I know the members here who do know me know this about me as well. I just wanted to draw out what has been festering in Floyd for a few weeks now. And I did do that.

And for the record...I've probably written more about cult behavior and mind control on this forum than Floyd can ever imagine.

But for the ones that don't know me...this is a concern. And I will just chalk it up to... it's your dime...believe what you will. But again those that do know me know I will stand up and say what I feel as well. I'm not one to hide in a corner either. On that note....you go to town Floyd.

Just keep in mind...some day you Floyd may be the center of gossip and concern.....whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe

Last edited by Brook on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:28 am

Whatever.
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 am

"Join our elite mision to save the world"`

from the video.
    Brook

Post  Brook on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 am

Floyd wrote:Whatever.

do you know your enemy?

Silence is the enemy
    Against your urgency
    So rally up the demons of your soul!

http://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/green-days-and-the-times-of-your-life/

ONLY IF.....A journey in time

http://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/only-if-a-journey-in-time/

[/center]
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:12 am

Right.
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 am

Documentary of UFO cults including the interesting Unarius Academy who announce 33 (yes 33) Spaceships would land in 2001 plus the Heavens Gate suicide cult.

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 am

part two
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:32 am

part 3
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:26 am

Very good videos Floyd, it is heart warming to see your concern for others. I think that the UFO were planted by psy ops to control those that could speak up and make a difference in our ailing world. Every person can make a difference and be the golden agers that create a better future for our kids. Rather than leave a dump we can leave a better planet behind

Whithout intending to offend anyone I think this chap has some good points

The planet need people to stand by themselves and seek their truth within. What works for one will not work for another, we are all different. The best and kindest teacher anyway is mother nature, the planet itself

Flowers
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:36 pm

ceridwen wrote:

This guy rubbed me the right way... Very Happy
    I share his views....
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Brook have you ever read the summary of Charles/Bill Q& A thread that was posted in Avalon while Charles/Atticus was still being a member there ?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13528-Charles-Bill-Q-A-Summary

Have you ever followed that man and his claims as outlined in PA's threads related to him ? How he made contact with Bill and was later introduced to Avalon ? Have you watched Bill's interview with him ?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11437-THE-RULERS-OF-THE-WORLD-a-new-Project-Avalon-video-interview

Were you in PA when Charles joined it and were you witness to what ensued there ? Or did you follow what happened there in these days or researched it later ?

You are usually good at making such research about people and I wonder if you did so it in this particular case before considering joining Atticus's forum or after ?

As for Mal just some questions.

Love from me
    mudra

Neteru

Post  Neteru on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Floyd wrote:

part 3

Disinformation at it's finest. Anyone could have made that up. I firmly believe that this video was made by gold shirt wearing blue supremacists! Crazy Happy

But in all seriousness it did not convince me. Very Happy
    Neteru

Post  Neteru on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 pm

So Floyd what exactly do you believe? What are your views on god, the paranormal, UFOs, ETs, demons, angels, ghosts, and for the sake of hilarity, werewolves? Crazy Happy

Humor aside this is a serious question. I truly would like to understand you a little better.
    devakas

Post  devakas on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Neteru wrote:So Floyd what exactly do you believe? What are your views on god, the paranormal, UFOs, ETs, demons, angels, ghosts, and for the sake of hilarity, werewolves? Crazy Happy

Humor aside this is a serious question. I truly would like to understand you a little better.

cool question Neteru, however imho first we should process what we should not believe. Wink

Neteru

Post  Neteru on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 pm

I believe in a Creator God which does not demand anything from creation. All things exist because this One God wants it to. That is really all that I understand at this point. I don't know where all these oppressive religions get their laws from. I am not a Nazi, or a white supremacist, nor could I truly be one because no Nazi society would accept me. My physical appearance alone would cause them to turn me away in the end.

My family has a complicated ancestry. On one hand my mother's father is a Freemason of Scottish descent and so are his brothers in fact. Her mother is of Cherokee and Irish descent. My mother herself subscribes to the Christian faith at the end of the day. She believes her father to be a "devil worshiper" although this does not lessen her love of him. He is still her father after all.

My father comes from a poor background and an abusive home. His mother is Apache and English, although I am not sure which tribe of Apache she is descended from. My father's father is of Chickasaw and English descent I believe. I am not entirely sure since my father barely knew him. He was abusive and violent. He tried to murder his second wife on top of abusing my father and the rest of his family for years before divorcing.

On top of that I happen to have a strong distaste for Nazis and other supremacist groups. I have a firm belief in carrying firearms to defend yourself. I live in the American South. Enough said. Most racists don't bother me because it's not immediately apparent that I am of "mixed blood." But if they look at me hard enough I usually find out how tolerant they are. Personally I consider myself to be Native. I am as far from a Nazi as you can get. Anyways most supremacists down here target African Americans. I cannot say how often I have to listen to sick remarks about race where I live. I am tired of it honestly. I'm moving as far west as I can after I am done with college, probably to New Mexico, or Nevada. I know it isn't much better out there but I feel close to that land. It's where my ancestors are buried. It's also a place where you see and feel a lot of things that you don't experience in heavily populated areas. When the "XXXX hits the fan" I am going to disappear. No one aside from my closest friends/family are going to see me again. Those deserts are long and wide. Crazy Happy

I have no intention in being rounded up and thrown into FEMA camps or whatever it is that ends up being the "fence around the cattle." I wish I could say that this world is a peaceful place but it's not. However I am not adding to the chaos. I have nothing to do with these Nazi groups. Neither do the ETs that are being sniped at in this thread. Crazy Happy
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:16 am

Neteru wrote: I have nothing to do with these Nazi groups. Neither do the ETs that are being sniped at in this thread. Crazy Happy

And no one is saying you have.
    There are no ETs being sniped at in this thread as they dont exist IMO. That is to say the ones purported to exist by those being promoted by Williamson, Pelley and other cult leaders mentioned as discussed. As far as the last video is concerned, neither set of aliens existed for them also with one set of followers killing themselves after castrating themselves and the others being somewhat disappointed after 33 spaceships of the alleged Galactic Confederation failed to land, one top of the other, at the landing site they had prepared for them in California as predicted to in 2001.

What Devakas said.
    Neteru

Post  Neteru on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Neteru wrote: I have nothing to do with these Nazi groups. Neither do the ETs that are being sniped at in this thread. Crazy Happy

And no one is saying you have.
    There are no ETs being sniped at in this thread as they dont exist IMO. That is to say the ones purported to exist by those being promoted by Williamson, Pelley and other cult leaders mentioned as discussed. As far as the last video is concerned, neither set of aliens existed for them also with one set of followers killing themselves after castrating themselves and the others being somewhat disappointed after 33 spaceships of the alleged Galactic Confederation failed to land, one top of the other, at the landing site they had prepared for them in California as predicted to in 2001.

What Devakas said.

What is interesting is that reptilian ETs have been known to deceive victims/abductees by disguising themselves as human ETs, especially in the dream state encounters. Normally blonde hair/blue eyes. My question for you is this: Do you believe that it's possible that a malevolent group is pretending to be a human ET group? I certainly think that it is. This would not by any means be an isolated report either. It happens many times. In my own encounter with reptilians I saw a blonde woman. I believe that there are benevolent groups of human ETs. But I also know that reptilians have been known to pretend to be something familiar to our mind so that we will trust them. They get into your head and they abuse your mind. I don't have to tell you what else they do since I have full confidence that you have researched the subject yourself. The benevolent ETs do not do such things. There is a clear difference. Billy Meier was proven to be legitimate in other videos posted in this thread. He was never raped or abused by Semjase or any of the others who continue to contact him to this day. Many peoples all of the world have gods who descended from the sky to speak with them. The Norse for instance say that the gods come from other planets. I think that alone is amazing. Crazy Happy
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:19 am

Floyd wrote:There are only a relativity small number of people (less than ten or 12 maybe)mentioned in this thread in relation to the subject matter. Im sure the majority are not mentioned so therein lies the answer.

This thread is not about that the ones that are not associated with the subject matter though If someone would like to begin one that would be marvellous and fun. Perhaps they could call it, 'the non white supremacist UFO cults and ST Germain movements'

Im only interested in this topic presently so I hope thats ok...

Yep - I thought You'd say something along these lines...

Play the Duck - It's OK...

I'm out - Seven New Pages of this is gettin' to Me. Most of Us want hope is where I was coming from...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Mercuriel wrote:. Most of Us want hope is where I was coming from...

Yes thats right. Dont we all? Sadly the groups in this thread only offer despondency, elitism, separation and race hate.

That's where Im coming from.
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:. Most of Us want hope is where I was coming from...

Yes thats right. Dont we all? Sadly the groups in this thread only offer despondency, elitism, separation and race hate.

That's where Im coming from.

Cheer up!!!

I just came across THE best live recording of a short Thick as a Brick - with an introduction of the master (Ian Anderson) himself and a sound that's as crisp & clear as the light in the eyes of the girl I'm dancing with...

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:[

Cheer up!!!

I just came across THE best live recording of a short Thick as a Brick - with an introduction of the master (Ian Anderson) himself and a sound that's as crisp & clear as the light in the eyes of the girl I'm dancing with...

Im as happy as pig in XXXX Uberlord.

Dont do anything untoward with that young lady now!
    Nothing like a crisp and clear sound
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Floyd wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:[

Cheer up!!!

Im as happy as pig in XXXX Uberlord.

Dont do anything untoward with that young lady now!
    Nothing like a crisp and clear sound
    Well, I dare say this Jethro is exceptional!

Love that one man band - as he mentioned somewhere in the lyrics of 'Minstrel in the Gallery'.

Brilliant mind, Ian Anderson.

They don't make 'm like that anymore...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:23 am