tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Share
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:39 pm

    Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Brook. Who does Charles work for and why do you follow him?

    Floyd...I said it before...why don't you listen? I don't follow anybody....least of all Stephen...who you call Charles. Who does he work for? I have no idea...nor do I care...as he is not a leader of a cult....nor Atticus1. but I've said this already.....for about the third time. Your perseverating at the moment...which is really a stretch.. But you're also showing this particular side of yourself that is ever accusatory...and quite revealing.
    Trust me sweetheart you are involved in a cult and Charles is full of XXXX.

    You will thank me for it one day
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 63

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Brook on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:43 pm

    Now how about a question for you Floyd? A member here just asked me....why you hate Atticus1 and the 18 so much? Someone asked me and quite frankly Floyd....I'm curious too? Why would you give it this much weight? We're only a small group of people planning to put out some videos and pod casts of our liking...based on group discussions and merit. And it damn sure is not going to be about St Germain...LOL it's a puzzle to me how you're so twisted up about it?
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 63

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Brook on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:47 pm

    Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Brook. Who does Charles work for and why do you follow him?

    Floyd...I said it before...why don't you listen? I don't follow anybody....least of all Stephen...who you call Charles. Who does he work for? I have no idea...nor do I care...as he is not a leader of a cult....nor Atticus1. but I've said this already.....for about the third time. Your perseverating at the moment...which is really a stretch.. But you're also showing this particular side of yourself that is ever accusatory...and quite revealing.
    Trust me sweetheart you are involved in a cult and Charles is full of XXXX.

    You will thank me for it one day

    Okay Floyd...whatever you say.....LOL .....good golly Rolling Eyes I never thought putting out videos on things like flu shots would be considered a cult....go figure! in fact..here's some of my cult work....LOL

    http://paradiseandroses.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/flu-shot-outline-final.pdf

    but is just a start for a final script and there is a whole lot more besides this pdf in the way of work that we've done.....oh brother!
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 pm



    Good luck girl..

    In the mean time....
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 63

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Brook on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:10 pm

    Brook wrote:Now how about a question for you Floyd? A member here just asked me....why you hate Atticus1 and the 18 so much? Someone asked me and quite frankly Floyd....I'm curious too? Why would you give it this much weight? We're only a small group of people planning to put out some videos and pod casts of our liking...based on group discussions and merit. And it damn sure is not going to be about St Germain...LOL it's a puzzle to me how you're so twisted up about it?

    No answer Floyd? Why you hate us so much? I've done my level best to answer you. this has been like the Spanish flippin Inquisition.....grilled!

    And quite frankly...I'm also surprised that you are not full bore pointing out the cult behavior of Bill Ryan and his latest adventure of Past life recall through Scientology methods pushing his new George Green social affairs in Peru.....now there's a CULT! How is it that Charles get's your attention...yet bill Ryan has a free pass with you?

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3132p90-meanwhile#69584

    Suspect


    Last edited by Brook on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:14 pm

    Brook wrote:Now how about a question for you Floyd? A member here just asked me....why you hate Atticus1 and the 18 so much? Someone asked me and quite frankly Floyd....I'm curious too? Why would you give it this much weight? We're only a small group of people planning to put out some videos and pod casts of our liking...based on group discussions and merit. And it damn sure is not going to be about St Germain...LOL it's a puzzle to me how you're so twisted up about it?

    Now I will as you a question young lady. Why did sorry arsed loosers like icecold and other employees of the mystical Charles waste moments of their life on various forums
    Do yo you honestly think that disrupting the alternative community to that extent was useful.

    Have you any idea how everyone thinks how sad you all are?
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:19 pm

    Again. All I have seen what you people do is disrupt wherever you go. You are your own problem. Take it with you.
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 63

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Brook on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:22 pm

    Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:Now how about a question for you Floyd? A member here just asked me....why you hate Atticus1 and the 18 so much? Someone asked me and quite frankly Floyd....I'm curious too? Why would you give it this much weight? We're only a small group of people planning to put out some videos and pod casts of our liking...based on group discussions and merit. And it damn sure is not going to be about St Germain...LOL it's a puzzle to me how you're so twisted up about it?

    Now I will as you a question young lady. Why did sorry arsed loosers like icecold and other employees of the mystical Charles waste moments of their life on various forums
    Do yo you honestly think that disrupting the alternative community to that extent was useful.

    Have you any idea how everyone thinks how sad you all are?

    Icecold is a thing of the past....and he was a bit of a problem I'll say that....hence...a thing of the past.

    I have to run now...but it's been swell...get back to us on that Bill Ryan thing and why your not so concerned with that cult behavior....

    I think Bill Ryan had a big part in splitting the original group....and Kerry had an hand also.

    Not everyone thinks we're sad...just the rumor mongers.
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 63

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Brook on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:24 pm

    Brook wrote:
    Brook wrote:Now how about a question for you Floyd? A member here just asked me....why you hate Atticus1 and the 18 so much? Someone asked me and quite frankly Floyd....I'm curious too? Why would you give it this much weight? We're only a small group of people planning to put out some videos and pod casts of our liking...based on group discussions and merit. And it damn sure is not going to be about St Germain...LOL it's a puzzle to me how you're so twisted up about it?

    No answer Floyd? Why you hate us so much? I've done my level best to answer you. this has been like the Spanish flippin Inquisition.....grilled!

    And quite frankly...I'm also surprised that you are not full bore pointing out the cult behavior of Bill Ryan and his latest adventure of Past life recall through Scientology methods pushing his new George Green social affairs in Peru.....now there's a CULT! How is it that Charles get's your attention...yet bill Ryan has a free pass with you?

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3132p90-meanwhile#69584

    Suspect

    the Bill Ryan question.....later gotta run out for a bit Wink
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:28 pm

    Can you point me to the direction of St Germains Grave.
    I would be delighted to visit it. If he exists that is.
    OR..do you take someone else's word for it? As a fool perhaps?


    BTW Ryan's stuff is old hat so to speak lol. Im more interested in the bullshit of Charles.

    Lets keep this focused on the Charles crap and his bullshit religion. Ryan lost it a while back.

    Ive heard some funny stories that Charlie was a spy and other such nonsense. All kinds of weirdness lands in my in-box
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 pm

    Brook wrote:[
    [i][b]No answer Floyd? Why you hate us so much?

    I dont. But I have been fascinated by how members of your group have focused on other forums rather than your own. Perhaps if you spent less energy worrying about other forums then you would do something useful as you profess to realise
    Just an idea.

    Go.
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 63

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Brook on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:56 pm

    Floyd...perhaps it time to put this to bed eh?

    But before we do I'd like to point out something. You've suggested this group at Atticus1 is a cult, White supremest, and pathetic among several other euphemisms . So we get if Floyd....if you don't see that as hateful I don't know what else to say. MANY of those members are still members of Avalon, Nexus, and yes...the Mists.....I'm NOT the only one here Floyd. In fact it was here at the Mists....I saw concern from an Atticus1 member that the Mists might be shut down...from a member and post here at the Mists. And there are several here floyd.....we pathetic folks eh Floyd? I went there as saw what a member here posted. Everyone at Atticus1 was concerned for the Mists. They expressed it was a nice little forum. That's when I actually got to see what the people you are painting in such a light are really like. I went there to find out what they were saying.....They are not about a FORUM.....they don't want to see any forums split up....as they are members there as I am here.

    I'm sorry you think I'm pathetic....it's a real shame that people such as yourself can't seem to see when doing as you've just done in this thread is in fact spreading hateful discord....when you don't even know the very people your talking about. You know....those people everyone thinks is pathetic per your many pm's.. Not very nice in my book. And you would be surprised at the people that are there....that have witnessed this and are still keeping quite....observant....yet quite. The same one's you speak of that are disrupting forums. The same one's you claim have a Master....the same ones you are guilty of spreading noxious rumors about...yet you know so little of the actual rumors....as you were not even aware of the basics...such as Germain being dead. Not too hard to see that you are basing your opinion on the words of others...in the secondhand....and not finding out the truth in the firsthand.

    You see...I went to find out what the rumors were all about...in the firsthand. I found a group of some really nice people......the ones you and your friends find pathetic.

    Namaste dude.
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  ceridwen on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 am

    Brook and all the others that feel offended because of the Atticus critique, I am new here and it is sad to see so much quarreling about some one who digged his own grave

    Charles as he was known before, did that stupid interview with Bill Ryan and there is no way to disguise the fact that he believes he is above us

    Suprematism is the belief that a particular race, species, ethnic group, religion, gender, sexual orientation, belief system or culture is superior to others and entitles those who identify with it to dominate, control or rule those who do not http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacism

    Why do you need to defend him? can he defend himself? why proselytize about someone who has his own forum and it is not in this forum?

    It is ok for you to like him, believe him and even follow him and St Germain but is it ok to try to convince others that they are wrong just because they differ in their opinions

    We do not have to believe the same you believe, we are free to explore life and do what our heart desires. I for example will be the kind of person Charles will do away with because I am a pagan, I worship the goddess and believe non of his nonsense because at the end of the day, the energy that keeps Charles alive comes from the goddess and it is up to her to decide when his day will come

    I personally think that Floyd is entitled to his opinion like anyone else in this forum

    Having an oppinion is what freedom is about and people can disagree with you without being a personal offense or hating you

    Charles is not my cup of tea and I personally think that elitist groups like the 18 will always end up in tears because much that you will like to believe you are not more special than a snail in the field. In the eyes of divinity every living being, no matter how small, is equal and equally important for the balance of the cosmos. Think the butterfly effect

    As humanity we have taken the very perilous road of elitism. We believe that we are better than anything else in the planet, even better than the planet itself. Should we continue in this road the universe will make us redundant because as we are today we are acting more like parasites than loving beings

    Ask yourselves why you need to feel special and why you need to quarrel with other beings to prove your point. Why do you need to put others down to make yourself feel better or more rightful

    That is the core problem here, and that is what Atticus and his 18 are about. Feeling superior than the rest

    For me that need implies a big chip in the shoulder because love does not make differences. Every being in this planet is equally valuable and every day the goddess gives every living being the prana that they need equally

    Any movement that has a guru and followers is fundamentally flawed because it implies that one is giving one's power to another in the missundertainding that he/she knows better than us. We all know, all that we need to do is reconect with nature and one can get all the answers that one needs

    As for St Germain, he is a ghost that can give you nothing, he is not a god or a goddess and he is certainly totally supremacist, people listen to him because he makes them feel important but he has not been seen by anyone. He is like a little part of the inflated ego of humanity. I have read some of the St Germain Press books and destroyed them afterwards because I though it was so demeaning to other beings it was not right for me to give them to the charity shop

    Egalitarism is the only hope for this planet, without it there can not be unconditional love, without unconditional love our specie will disappear. That is the way the cosmos operate and is immutable

    There is no need to say to people who do not agree with you that they hate you, they don't, they just see the world from their perspective. Trying to control and dominate others to fit them in your paradigm is not right and it is a suprematist attitude. You may not mean it that way but it is what it is

    Trying to make people feel bad because they don't agree with you are tactics used by the mind controllers and they are not dignifying, nor loving

    I am sure all of you are lovely people and mean well, lets coexist in peace an allow for free thinking even if it disagrees with our perspective

    Basically, it will be cosntructive that you all put their arguments forth without calling each other names and accepting that it is not personal, it is about the ideas, not a personal critique

    Peace
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:55 am

    ceridwen wrote:Brook and all the others that feel offended because of the Atticus critique, I am new here and it is sad to see so much quarrelling about some one who digged his own grave

    Charles as he was known before, did that stupid interview with Bill Ryan and there is no way to disguise the fact that he believes he is above us

    Suprematism is the belief that a particular race, species, ethnic group, religion, gender, sexual orientation, belief system or culture is superior to others and entitles those who identify with it to dominate, control or rule those who do not http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacism

    Why do you need to defend him? can he defend himself? why proselytize about someone who has his own forum and it is not in this forum?

    It is ok for you to like him, believe him and even follow him and St Germain but is it ok to try to convince others that they are wrong just because they differ in their opinions

    We do not have to believe the same you believe, we are free to explore life and do what our heart desires. I for example will be the kind of person Charles will do away with because I am a pagan, I worship the goddess and believe non of his nonsense because at the end of the day, the energy that keeps Charles alive comes from the goddess and it is up to her to decide when his day will come

    I personally think that Floyd is entitled to his opinion like anyone else in this forum

    Having an opinion is what freedom is about and people can disagree with you without being a personal offence or hating you

    Charles is not my cup of tea and I personally think that elitist groups like the 18 will always end up in tears because much that you will like to believe you are not more special than a snail in the field. In the eyes of divinity every living being, no matter how small, is equal and equally important for the balance of the cosmos. Think the butterfly effect

    As humanity we have taken the very perilous road of elitism. We believe that we are better than anything else in the planet, even better than the planet itself. Should we continue in this road the universe will make us redundant because as we are today we are acting more like parasites than loving beings

    Ask yourselves why you need to feel special and why you need to quarrel with other beings to prove your point. Why do you need to put others down to make yourself feel better or more rightful

    That is the core problem here, and that is what Atticus and his 18 are about. Feeling superior than the rest

    For me that need implies a big chip in the shoulder because love does not make differences. Every being in this planet is equally valuable and every day the goddess gives every living being the prana that they need equally

    Any movement that has a guru and followers is fundamentally flawed because it implies that one is giving one's power to another in the misunderstanding that he/she knows better than us. We all know, all that we need to do is reconnect with nature and one can get all the answers that one needs

    As for St Germain, he is a ghost that can give you nothing, he is not a god or a goddess and he is certainly totally supremacist, people listen to him because he makes them feel important but he has not been seen by anyone. He is like a little part of the inflated ego of humanity. I have read some of the St Germain Press books and destroyed them afterwards because I though it was so demeaning to other beings it was not right for me to give them to the charity shop

    Egalitarianism is the only hope for this planet, without it there can not be unconditional love, without unconditional love our specie will disappear. That is the way the cosmos operate and is immutable

    There is no need to say to people who do not agree with you that they hate you, they don't, they just see the world from their perspective. Trying to control and dominate others to fit them in your paradigm is not right and it is a supremacist attitude. You may not mean it that way but it is what it is

    Trying to make people feel bad because they don't agree with you are tactics used by the mind controllers and they are not dignifying, nor loving

    I am sure all of you are lovely people and mean well, lets coexist in peace an allow for free thinking even if it disagrees with our perspective

    Basically, it will be constructive that you all put their arguments forth without calling each other names and accepting that it is not personal, it is about the ideas, not a personal critique

    Peace

    We are all of us pagans under the sun. Those who don't realise it have been indoctrinated. That is what disconnects us from the mother earth. Propaganda, cults, religion, hate, creeds, elitism, fear and separation. Charles is clueless so don't worry about him.

    There is an ongoing mission by dark agencies to disconnect us from the consciousness and the 'life' of the planet. A being we all have a symbiotic relationship with.
    Great post by the way. Truth always manifests in one way or an other.
    sunny
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 63

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Brook on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:58 am

    ceridwen wrote:Brook and all the others that feel offended because of the Atticus critique, I am new here and it is sad to see so much quarreling about some one who digged his own grave

    Charles as he was known before, did that stupid interview with Bill Ryan and there is no way to disguise the fact that he believes he is above us

    Suprematism is the belief that a particular race, species, ethnic group, religion, gender, sexual orientation, belief system or culture is superior to others and entitles those who identify with it to dominate, control or rule those who do not http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacism

    Why do you need to defend him? can he defend himself? why proselytize about someone who has his own forum and it is not in this forum?

    It is ok for you to like him, believe him and even follow him and St Germain but is it ok to try to convince others that they are wrong just because they differ in their opinions

    We do not have to believe the same you believe, we are free to explore life and do what our heart desires. I for example will be the kind of person Charles will do away with because I am a pagan, I worship the goddess and believe non of his nonsense because at the end of the day, the energy that keeps Charles alive comes from the goddess and it is up to her to decide when his day will come

    I personally think that Floyd is entitled to his opinion like anyone else in this forum

    Having an oppinion is what freedom is about and people can disagree with you without being a personal offense or hating you

    Charles is not my cup of tea and I personally think that elitist groups like the 18 will always end up in tears because much that you will like to believe you are not more special than a snail in the field. In the eyes of divinity every living being, no matter how small, is equal and equally important for the balance of the cosmos. Think the butterfly effect

    As humanity we have taken the very perilous road of elitism. We believe that we are better than anything else in the planet, even better than the planet itself. Should we continue in this road the universe will make us redundant because as we are today we are acting more like parasites than loving beings

    Ask yourselves why you need to feel special and why you need to quarrel with other beings to prove your point. Why do you need to put others down to make yourself feel better or more rightful

    That is the core problem here, and that is what Atticus and his 18 are about. Feeling superior than the rest

    For me that need implies a big chip in the shoulder because love does not make differences. Every being in this planet is equally valuable and every day the goddess gives every living being the prana that they need equally

    Any movement that has a guru and followers is fundamentally flawed because it implies that one is giving one's power to another in the missundertainding that he/she knows better than us. We all know, all that we need to do is reconect with nature and one can get all the answers that one needs

    As for St Germain, he is a ghost that can give you nothing, he is not a god or a goddess and he is certainly totally supremacist, people listen to him because he makes them feel important but he has not been seen by anyone. He is like a little part of the inflated ego of humanity. I have read some of the St Germain Press books and destroyed them afterwards because I though it was so demeaning to other beings it was not right for me to give them to the charity shop

    Egalitarism is the only hope for this planet, without it there can not be unconditional love, without unconditional love our specie will disappear. That is the way the cosmos operate and is immutable

    There is no need to say to people who do not agree with you that they hate you, they don't, they just see the world from their perspective. Trying to control and dominate others to fit them in your paradigm is not right and it is a suprematist attitude. You may not mean it that way but it is what it is

    Trying to make people feel bad because they don't agree with you are tactics used by the mind controllers and they are not dignifying, nor loving

    I am sure all of you are lovely people and mean well, lets coexist in peace an allow for free thinking even if it disagrees with our perspective

    Basically, it will be cosntructive that you all put their arguments forth without calling each other names and accepting that it is not personal, it is about the ideas, not a personal critique

    Peace

    This is what comes from total misunderstanding.

    You don't know me....but in a huge thread I've been doing here...I expressly write about being from Scotland....and having some druid background. As well as Egyptian. The lines I get on my hands are druid symbols. And pagan doesn't begin to tell the story. No one is doing away with me....why would you presume that? Why do you think because I belong to a group I feel I am an elite?

    I hate to break it to you but I don't feel any more special or above anybody else. How many times do I have to say....I don't know a thing about St Germain? I study ancient Egyptian and Ancient Scotland. I do past life regression and am a bit intuitive. But that certainly does not make me and "elite" or make me any of the things you've just said...because you think you understand what is going on.

    If I'm defending anybody...it's myself being called all these names and labels you've just described. And doing so in the same manner as Floyd I might add. You don't know me to say these kind of things about me. If anything I've been defending myself due to my association with a group of people that are being sent to the wall and labeled as Elitists....and Special.....and all the rest of the things you just labeled us.....me.

    How in Gods name do I follow St Germain? When no one want's to believe me and I've said it several times here? I know NOTHING of St Germain!

    Now ask me about Ancient Egyptian culture....folklore and legend I'd be glad to speak on that. And just for the record....you can't get much more pagan than Isis. There's a whole pagan following on the Goddess Isis. But then you'd have to know me to make such claims...and you don't.

    You mentioned on your arrival your a crone..... that my dear remains to be seen. Now there are a whole lot here who probably don't know what that is.... ancient art and practice is not new to me either. Why do you suppose that might be? Unfortunately you will probably never know.

    Goddess worship? ....you really don't know me at all. Yet you've now gone and presumed. Did you attend the Great Goddess party?

    You know..we have a member here who practices an ancient woman's ceremony..and she had no idea she was practicing an ancient Isis ritual....but I did....at first I though I was wrong as it sounded native American.....but as it turned out...I was in fact right. And she had been practicing this for quite some time and had no idea it was to the Goddess Isis....

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2874-an-ancient-woman-s-ceremony

    She kept telling me I didn't understand....then she found out I was right after all. Wonder how I knew that?
    Rolling Eyes


    Now forgive me for presuming...but as a Crone you don't see the regale of hunt? Claiming the status I would think this would be clear....apparently not.

    And last on this subject..do you know the mirror protocol and how it reflects? Take note. Presuming I have no wisdom to know such things was the first reflection in those mirrors.


    This my friends is how rumors get started. And people get labeled. It's really rather sad to see.

    So...just to easy your concern. I'm not any more special than you or Floyd or anybody else on this forum. But I do take exception to being labeled the things you've just labeled me....knowing nothing about me. Funny thing is....there was a person here who labeled me one other time here as a Worshiper of Sekhmet.... because I do lot's of writing on Egyptian folklore. Yet you think because I'm a "follower" as I've now been labeled....I would associate and kill a pagan? Or something along those terms?

    Now I wonder how Gregg Braden felt last week being interviewed by such a demonic cult....
    Suspect






    Shau Ba! Ta teht tat saiu

    .....forget a translator....it's Ancient Egyptian and requires a book to translate.

    You are entitled to believe what you choose about me. I just figured it would be good to clear the labels


    Apparently you've made your choice. TA


    Last edited by Brook on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:11 am; edited 11 times in total
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:59 am

    ceridwen wrote:

    Charles is not my cup of tea and I personally think that elitist groups like the 18 will always end up in tears because much that you will like to believe you are not more special than a snail in the field. In the eyes of divinity every living being, no matter how small, is equal and equally important for the balance of the cosmos. Think the butterfly effect


    Of course it will end end in tears. There has been nothing but bitterness acrimony and purposeful division from them since its awful inception and the karma it produced will create its future which isnt looking good frankly.

    Ceridwen, any group or movement that limits its numbers serves only to limit its minds and this is apparent from the small mindness which we have so far witnessed and will continue to do so till it falters and dies.

    If we want to change the world we most certainly do not do it in that way but I understand that some people like to feel special and serve their ego.
    avatar
    malletzky

    Posts : 561
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 48
    Location : on the other side of the mirror

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  malletzky on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 am

    Please let me disclaim first that:

    -I am not taking sides with this post nor I do this otherwise
    -I am asking the following few questions with an open mind and without any prejudices
    -I am only trying to bring some light and prove/disprove my own logical thinking
    -I am sincere from my heart with no hidden intentions

    I feel fine if no one ever answer...and all are invited to do so if they please, even the members from Atticus1 which are also members here and there or anywhere else, without any obligations to do so.

    Since the unfolding of the Charles/Atticus/Stephen saga(sorry, but I don't know his real name and I will, for the sake of simplicity, only call him Charles further on) on PA2 last year, I have been following this stuff, sometimes with more and sometimes with less interest.

    As I mentioned before, even long before Brook became member on Atticus1, I have stated that I didn’t like the way this group came into being. This has been definitely been benefited by the way Charles presented him in that famous video as well as long after that as the member Atticus on the PA2 forum. This is my honest opinion and I have my own reasons to claim that I have felt the appendage of elitism and superiority (as many other have too). At least this is what was posted (in written form) on the PA2 forum and it concerns at least the first 18 founding members of this group (which mustn't be the 'attitude' of the present members there).

    This is all out there in written and video form and no one can deny it (the one who need the proof, can go back and find these posts on their own).

    It is also written out there that the first intention of the new formed group was to actually get some 40.000 members (!!!) from all other alternative forums gathered under 'their own' forum, and that these members should be all paying monthly fees. A lot of money per month if you just raise a monthly fee from 1 $/ 1€ per member, don't you think so?

    So how can I interpret this intention other then hey...are they going to try to split the members from all these forums out there? Sure...it's not forbidden to have your own forum and have whatever else you want. But to have this done with insincere methods (or how else should I interpret the way Charles was introduced to the alternative community?) is not the finest art.

    It is also written out there that Charles claimed to have a master, who was supposed to be very, very old (5000 years???). Now I am realy open minded and I claim that this could be, under some circumstances, possible. But please explain to me...how comes that his master just 'decided' to die last year and 'especially' last year after 5000 years? This is so illogical and so funny. The only logical about this is...that by claiming that the master is dead now, there would be no silly questions from any member on Atticus1 nor any other forum member worldwide to be introduced to the master or otherwise, to introduce the master to the community (to whomever needs a master).

    And the last fact out there...why the closed doors? Why just not open the forum doors for anyone and at least on a read modus and let people discern on their own if the presented there is really as some claim to be? Why must I be a member in order to gain any information? One may claim that there's no elitism on Atticus1...but such methods are just speaking for itself, sorry.

    And no, I will not be going to be a member on Atticus1 just for the last mentioned fact...the closed doors. What remains is the fact that dong so, I am definitelly depending on second hand information in order to discern what’s going on. But I can live with that very well.

    And as last – personaly to Brook and Floyd:

    I am so sorry to see you both wasting your energy in such manner. You both are very precious beings and I really only wish that the first intentions of the founder himself and the founder members have changed by now. So that both of you can come to rest and focus on some more important issues.

    Much respect to all
    Mall...
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    LaRouche Cult

    Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:13 am

    I feel I am not wasting my energy and for me this issue is important I have to say though the part where you mention why his master decided to die last year after 5000 is amusing. Very convenient.

    Speaking of amusement. This video is hilarious. Someone filming LaRouce Youth Movement members proselytising their cult and pretending to be genuinely interested.



    There is a charming Hitler youth song at the start just to set the tone.


    Last edited by Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 63

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Brook on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:16 am

    malletzky wrote:Please let me disclaim first that:

    -I am not taking sides with this post nor I do this otherwise
    -I am asking the following few questions with an open mind and without any prejudices
    -I am only trying to bring some light and prove/disprove my own logical thinking
    -I am sincere from my heart with no hidden intentions

    I feel fine if no one ever answer...and all are invited to do so if they please, even the members from Atticus1 which are also members here and there or anywhere else, without any obligations to do so.

    Since the unfolding of the Charles/Atticus/Stephen saga(sorry, but I don't know his real name and I will, for the sake of simplicity, only call him Charles further on) on PA2 last year, I have been following this stuff, sometimes with more and sometimes with less interest.

    As I mentioned before, even long before Brook became member on Atticus1, I have stated that I didn’t like the way this group came into being. This has been definitely been benefited by the way Charles presented him in that famous video as well as long after that as the member Atticus on the PA2 forum. This is my honest opinion and I have my own reasons to claim that I have felt the appendage of elitism and superiority (as many other have too). At least this is what was posted (in written form) on the PA2 forum and it concerns at least the first 18 founding members of this group (which mustn't be the 'attitude' of the present members there).

    This is all out there in written and video form and no one can deny it (the one who need the proof, can go back and find these posts on their own).

    It is also written out there that the first intention of the new formed group was to actually get some 40.000 members (!!!) from all other alternative forums gathered under 'their own' forum, and that these members should be all paying monthly fees. A lot of money per month if you just raise a monthly fee from 1 $/ 1€ per member, don't you think so?

    So how can I interpret this intention other then hey...are they going to try to split the members from all these forums out there? Sure...it's not forbidden to have your own forum and have whatever else you want. But to have this done with insincere methods (or how else should I interpret the way Charles was introduced to the alternative community?) is not the finest art.

    It is also written out there that Charles claimed to have a master, who was supposed to be very, very old (5000 years???). Now I am realy open minded and I claim that this could be, under some circumstances, possible. But please explain to me...how comes that his master just 'decided' to die last year and 'especially' last year after 5000 years? This is so illogical and so funny. The only logical about this is...that by claiming that the master is dead now, there would be no silly questions from any member on Atticus1 nor any other forum member worldwide to be introduced to the master or otherwise, to introduce the master to the community (to whomever needs a master).

    And the last fact out there...why the closed doors? Why just not open the forum doors for anyone and at least on a read modus and let people discern on their own if the presented there is really as some claim to be? Why must I be a member in order to gain any information? One may claim that there's no elitism on Atticus1...but such methods are just speaking for itself, sorry.

    And no, I will not be going to be a member on Atticus1 just for the last mentioned fact...the closed doors. What remains is the fact that dong so, I am definitelly depending on second hand information in order to discern what’s going on. But I can live with that very well.

    And as last – personaly to Brook and Floyd:

    I am so sorry to see you both wasting your energy in such manner. You both are very precious beings and I really only wish that the first intentions of the founder himself and the founder members have changed by now. So that both of you can come to rest and focus on some more important issues.

    Much respect to all
    Mall...

    For the record Mal.....do you believe I'm some kind of Elite? Or follow White supremacy? And now the new label...a possible pagan killer? Whoa!!!!!!!!!!
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:20 am

    Part two.



    The guy with the camera cracks me up.

    This is just so funny, the guy walks off and says holy XXXX at the end. Classic cult recruitment techniques are in operation here. See if you can spot them.
    avatar
    malletzky

    Posts : 561
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 48
    Location : on the other side of the mirror

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  malletzky on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 am

    [quote="Brook]For the record Mal.....do you believe I'm some kind of Elite? Or follow White supremacy? And now the new label...a possible pagan killer? Whoa!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

    For the record...I don't belive that you're any kind of elitism, nor you follow someone. Ha...knowing you I would say you would be the first one to blow that place out if it were otherwise.

    But for the record also...I hope you're able to see the whole, realy the whole picture behind Atticus1. As I said...I hope the intentions and the attitude of the founder himself and the founding members have changed by now. I hope what you see there right now is the new Atticus1 as you describe it...and not the old one based on elitism. Which it definitelly was last year...and I guess this is what Floyd is (was) on to.
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 am

    malletzky wrote: as you describe it...and not the old one based on elitism. Which it definitelly was last year...and I guess this is what Floyd is (was) on to.

    I (like many others)think the movement is flawed and that the master does not exist and that Charles is liar and slightly deranged so any version of the movement whether it is the old one or the new improved with extra whiteness one is a travesty for me. All I have seen from these people is division wherever they go.. Nothing else. That is why if they wish to limit their numbers they should keep themselves to themselves on their closed forum. But as you say Mall, thats the money making side of things gone down the toilet if they follow that road.
    Epic fail.
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  ceridwen on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 am

    Brook wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:Brook and all the others that feel offended because of the Atticus critique, I am new here and it is sad to see so much quarreling about some one who digged his own grave

    Charles as he was known before, did that stupid interview with Bill Ryan and there is no way to disguise the fact that he believes he is above us

    Suprematism is the belief that a particular race, species, ethnic group, religion, gender, sexual orientation, belief system or culture is superior to others and entitles those who identify with it to dominate, control or rule those who do not http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacism

    Why do you need to defend him? can he defend himself? why proselytize about someone who has his own forum and it is not in this forum?

    It is ok for you to like him, believe him and even follow him and St Germain but is it ok to try to convince others that they are wrong just because they differ in their opinions

    We do not have to believe the same you believe, we are free to explore life and do what our heart desires. I for example will be the kind of person Charles will do away with because I am a pagan, I worship the goddess and believe non of his nonsense because at the end of the day, the energy that keeps Charles alive comes from the goddess and it is up to her to decide when his day will come

    I personally think that Floyd is entitled to his opinion like anyone else in this forum

    Having an oppinion is what freedom is about and people can disagree with you without being a personal offense or hating you

    Charles is not my cup of tea and I personally think that elitist groups like the 18 will always end up in tears because much that you will like to believe you are not more special than a snail in the field. In the eyes of divinity every living being, no matter how small, is equal and equally important for the balance of the cosmos. Think the butterfly effect

    As humanity we have taken the very perilous road of elitism. We believe that we are better than anything else in the planet, even better than the planet itself. Should we continue in this road the universe will make us redundant because as we are today we are acting more like parasites than loving beings

    Ask yourselves why you need to feel special and why you need to quarrel with other beings to prove your point. Why do you need to put others down to make yourself feel better or more rightful

    That is the core problem here, and that is what Atticus and his 18 are about. Feeling superior than the rest

    For me that need implies a big chip in the shoulder because love does not make differences. Every being in this planet is equally valuable and every day the goddess gives every living being the prana that they need equally

    Any movement that has a guru and followers is fundamentally flawed because it implies that one is giving one's power to another in the missundertainding that he/she knows better than us. We all know, all that we need to do is reconect with nature and one can get all the answers that one needs

    As for St Germain, he is a ghost that can give you nothing, he is not a god or a goddess and he is certainly totally supremacist, people listen to him because he makes them feel important but he has not been seen by anyone. He is like a little part of the inflated ego of humanity. I have read some of the St Germain Press books and destroyed them afterwards because I though it was so demeaning to other beings it was not right for me to give them to the charity shop

    Egalitarism is the only hope for this planet, without it there can not be unconditional love, without unconditional love our specie will disappear. That is the way the cosmos operate and is immutable

    There is no need to say to people who do not agree with you that they hate you, they don't, they just see the world from their perspective. Trying to control and dominate others to fit them in your paradigm is not right and it is a suprematist attitude. You may not mean it that way but it is what it is

    Trying to make people feel bad because they don't agree with you are tactics used by the mind controllers and they are not dignifying, nor loving

    I am sure all of you are lovely people and mean well, lets coexist in peace an allow for free thinking even if it disagrees with our perspective

    Basically, it will be cosntructive that you all put their arguments forth without calling each other names and accepting that it is not personal, it is about the ideas, not a personal critique

    Peace

    This is what comes from total misunderstanding.

    You don't know me....but in a huge thread I've been doing here...I expressly write about being from Scotland....and having some druid background. As well as Egyptian. The lines I get on my hands are druid symbols. And pagan doesn't begin to tell the story. No one is doing away with me....why would you presume that? Why do you think because I belong to a group I feel I am an elite?

    I hate to break it to you but I don't feel any more special or above anybody else. How many times do I have to say....I don't know a thing about St Germain? I study ancient Egyptian and Ancient Scotland. I do past life regression and am a bit intuitive. But that certainly does not make me and "elite" or make me any of the things you've just said...because you think you understand what is going on.

    If I'm defending anybody...it's myself being called all these names and labels you've just described. And doing so in the same manner as Floyd I might add. You don't know me to say these kind of things about me. If anything I've been defending myself due to my association with a group of people that are being sent to the wall and labeled as Elitists....and Special.....and all the rest of the things you just labeled us.....me.

    How in Gods name do I follow St Germain? When no one want's to believe me and I've said it several times here? I know NOTHING of St Germain!

    Now ask me about Ancient Egyptian culture....folklore and legend I'd be glad to speak on that. And just for the record....you can't get much more pagan than Isis. There's a whole pagan following on the Goddess Isis. But then you'd have to know me to make such claims...and you don't.

    You mentioned on your arrival your a crone..... that my dear remains to be seen. Now there are a whole lot here who probably don't know what that is.... ancient art and practice is not new to me either. Why do you suppose that might be? Unfortunately you will probably never know.

    Goddess worship? ....you really don't know me at all. Yet you've now gone and presumed. Did you attend the Great Goddess party?

    You know..we have a member here who practices an ancient woman's ceremony..and she had no idea she was practicing an ancient Isis ritual....but I did....at first I though I was wrong as it sounded native American.....but as it turned out...I was in fact right. And she had been practicing this for quite some time and had no idea it was to the Goddess Isis....

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2874-an-ancient-woman-s-ceremony

    She kept telling me I didn't understand....then she found out I was right after all. Wonder how I knew that?
    Rolling Eyes


    Now forgive me for presuming...but as a Crone you don't see the regale of hunt? Claiming the status I would think this would be clear....apparently not.


    This my friends is how rumors get started. And people get labeled. It's really rather sad to see.

    So...just to easy your concern. I'm not any more special than you or Floyd or anybody else on this forum. But I do take exception to being labeled the things you've just labeled me....knowing nothing about me. Funny thing is....there was a person here who labeled me one other time here as a Worshiper of Sekhmet.... because I do lot's of writing on Egyptian folklore. Yet you think because I'm a "follower" as I've now been labeled....I would associate and kill a pagan? Or something along those terms?

    Now I wonder how Gregg Braden felt last week being interviewed by such a demonic cult....
    Suspect





    Shau Ba! Ta teht tat saiu

    .....forget a translator....it's Ancient Egyptian and requires a book to translate.

    You are entitled to believe what you choose about me. I just figured it would be good to clear the labels


    Apparently you've made your choice. TA

    Anyone who is over certain age is a crone dear Brook, I am not making any claim of title here. I have said I am a druid student who is doing her bardo course. I pretend nothing. I am just a child of the goddess like anyone else

    I am not going to engage on your emotional off load, you have done enough here

    You seem to be under the misapprehension that Atticus/Charles is not working with St Germain? there is plenty evidence in project avalon that he is so, please stick to the facts

    As I said before, no need to be personal

    Druids are pacifist interested in harmony and mutual respect...being related to druids does not make you one. Being a druid is a way of life where equality for everything, peace on the land, avoidance of disputes, balance, and many other similar qualities are fostered
     
    Quote
    Often when the combatants are ranged face to face, and swords are drawn and spears bristling, these men come between the armies and stay the battle, just as wild beasts are sometimes held spellbound. Thus even among the most savage barbarians anger yields to wisdom, and Mars is shamed before the Muses.
    Diodorus Siculus Histories c.8 BCE

    The Druids are considered the most just of men, and on this account they are entrusted with the decision, not only of the private disputes, but of the public disputes as well; so that, in former times, they even arbitrated cases of war and made the opponents stop when they were about to line up for battle, and the murder cases in particular were turned over to them for decision.
    Strabo Geographica

    I don't know you but I have read what you have written here and I must say I don't see you being the source of all wisdom or equanimity

    It is obvious that you insist in taking everything personal and you do not wish to meet midpoint. Quarreling leads to exhaustion and yields nothing. Weight your words before you lash with an outburst and think what good you are doing with your words, obviously NONE, your intention is to hurt but the only one you can hurt is yourself

    From my side no hurt has been taken and I shall not engage with you while your mood reminds the same

    Peace
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 63

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Brook on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 am

    Just to clear the air.....


    Shau Ba! Ta teht tat saiu

    This is an Ancient Blessing....not a lashing
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  ceridwen on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 am

    Brook wrote:Just to clear the air.....


    Shau Ba! Ta teht tat saiu

    This is an Ancient Blessing....not a lashing

    I didn't think that was a curse Brook, lets be friends all together here and learn from each other's wisdom accepting that we can differ in our opinions and still love each other as the children of the goddess (Earth) that we all are

    Deep within the still centre of my being
    May I find peace
    Silently within the quiet of the Grove
    May I share peace
    Gently within the greater circle of humankind
    May I radiate peace

    Harp


    Sponsored content

    Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:53 pm