tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Bosnian Pyramids being uncovered - massive high energy pyramids - latest update from friends who have recently been in the tunnels under the pyramids

zorica

Re: Bosnian Pyramids being uncovered - massive high energy pyramids - latest update from friends who have recently been in the tunnels under the pyramids

Post  zorica on Sun May 25, 2014 8:15 am

Here are 3 parts of documentary video of researchers from Slovenia in Tunnels Ravne, Bosnian Pyramids..
    Thanks to all team who recorded and posted this,
    so we can see pictures in water what usually as visitors would never been able to see..
    Potop v piramido Dive into the pyramid 1 of 3
    This is a very good documentary following two cave divers experience
    in the tunnel complex leading up towards the pyramids.Gives you a real feel for
    the subterranean settings.They were trying to find out if it was connected to
    mining or the old fortress on the top. Ruling out mercury, iron ore,coal, silver and
    gold mining as they could not find any evidence for it , but did confirm they were
    man made not natural caves.
    They are not getting any government help and are not allowed to dig ontop of the
    hill where the old castle is. This explains the slow going and they have faced
    opposition and criticism from many institutions.
     part 1of 3
       part 2 of 3
    here is interesting that camera stopped working at one point
    and later when they came out of this (a kind of EM vibrations..)
    camera was working again..Wink
    Brook

Re: Bosnian Pyramids being uncovered - massive high energy pyramids - latest update from friends who have recently been in the tunnels under the pyramids

Post  Brook on Mon May 26, 2014 11:14 am

Thank you Zorica for posting these videos.  I've been following the story of the Bosnian Pyramids for some time and these are outstanding recordings of the ongoing discovery.

Also let me be the first to say welcome to the forum. 
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Mon May 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Yes, bookmarked for future viewing. Thanks Zorica, and a big welcome from me too. Hope you enjoy your time here with us.  I love you 
    Djani

Post  Djani on Mon May 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Hello!

Here is some videos about the Bosnian Pyramids. :)

Hope you enjoy :)
    zorica

thank you to all who welcome me

Post  zorica on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 am

Thank you to all welcome messages. I am happy to be member here in this nice forum and share some interesting info,
    with Love and Light.."You may say I am a dreamer, but not the only one.."
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:46 am

10/1/2014
    Nice work. Thanks for sharing.
    malletzky

Post  malletzky on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:17 am

Hi Zorica

welcome to the forum from me too and thanks for these videos. Recently I tried to find more video material from the annual conference 2014 held there with Dr. Osmanagic, but could only find few from the last day press conference held with his guests as Tellinger, K. Donna etc. Do you have some more of it?

According to your Avatar name, you could be comming from Bosnia I guess Wink ?

much respect
    Malletzky
    zorica

Post  zorica on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi Malletzky, thanks for welcome, and forgive me for my late reply..I was in India and after that all the time something happen..
    I was born in Croatia, but this name Zora (Zorica means little Zora) is found all over former Yugoslavia: Zora means the Dawn Very Happy
    The 5th International Scientific Conference about the Bosnian Pyramids_"Hidden History" 2014 was really interesting with all different speakers and participants.
    I will start with last one who kept our attention up to late in the evening with his stories and his 'out of place' artifacts Klaus Dona.
    zorica

Post  zorica on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:16 pm

This is maybe interesting what was conclusion of scientist Paul LaViolette.
    I will post both links to the text and video.
    Video maybe little difficult to follow because of sound..

So here is link with the text and pictures:The Bosnian Pyramid Complex: Signs of Technically Advanced Ice Age Civilization

or here is link from which can be opened and downloaded all text as PDF format"New Findings at the Bosnian Pyramids Complex,"

zorica

Post  zorica on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Press conference before start of official 5th ICBP-"Hidden History" 2014

This is edited version only in English.
    It was going originally on both languages ( Bosnian and English)

malletzky

Post  malletzky on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:27 am

Hi Zorica, good to see you back again Thubs Up And...I know the meaning of your name, as I originaly come from Macedonia Very Happy Wink

Thanks for posting the links here, will definitelly check them out.

Mall..
    zorica

Post  zorica on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:45 am

Very Happy Nice, that someone is here, at least you malletzky..  cheers

Who knows more about this subject and where is discussion about it , if it is somewhere on this forum?
    I could repeat the same question like 14chakra in post no 10..(I didn't manage to put it as quote, sorry) Crying or Very sad

"Mercuriel ~ where are the images from that you have put under the chinese pyramid headings? I'm not finding those when I search on google. Are you suggesting those are photographs of Chinese pyramids? Do you have a link to learn more about them? " confused

Last edited by zorica on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : quote didn't appear)
    zorica

Post  zorica on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:09 am

Here is one interesting video recorded 2012, by Italian worker, Alfredo Bertan,
    in Tunnels Ravne, Visoko (Bosnian Pyramids).
    He was walking alone inside, exploring the new opened Tunnel, and recording every step..
    some new discovering were done also in this area..they are described in Archeological report 2012

burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:24 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 pm