tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Share
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:05 am

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!


    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:07 pm

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!




    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2010-08-21

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  Lionhawk on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:59 am

    Peace? The issues that I have chosen to polarize to, are still there. Like Reptilians eating our kids for one. I just haven't been discussing them. Mudra, maybe what you are picking up is all the time I have been spending with Mother Nature. A state of detachment from all the Internet buzz. In any event, it is a good place to be if one can get there. But I thank-you for your warm heart. You are a changed woman yourself since the days of Tango. Double Thumbs Up

    I still have a whole pile of wood to share with Mercuriel's campfire, so I won't be going anywhere. Besides where would one want to go that has the quality of folks that are here? It may have seemed that I have already left. Fact is I just have been doing other things and that is the only difference. I also don't mean to rub salt in an old wound, but again after this forum almost being shut down, I just don't trust the virtual property owners that they might pull a similar stunt. I wish we were under our own power as it were. That would bring more Peace, at least for me and I would probably contribute more if that was the case. But tomorrow is already around the corner and everything is in constant movement, so we will see how the wood burns.

    As the wood burns..........(lol)

    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:53 am

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!




    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:48 am

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!


    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:49 pm

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!


    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:59 pm

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!


    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:01 am

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!


    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 am

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!


    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:00 pm

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!



    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:47 am

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!




    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    HigherLove

    Posts : 2357
    Join date : 2011-01-27
    Age : 52

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  HigherLove on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:59 am

    horus wrote:

    Robert had returned back to his old habit as a Homosexual.

    Mods - is there anything that you can do to ban this evil, nasty, vile word from being posted on this site?

    Thank you. I know you have more important things to do.

    MASCULINE ENERGY EVERYWHERE!

    My apologies. That was not kind, either. It's just deja vu.

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1892-mind-controlled-lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet
    avatar
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3449
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Age : 51
    Location : Walking the Path...

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  Mercuriel on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:49 pm

    HigherLove wrote:Mods - is there anything that you can do to ban this evil, nasty, vile word from being posted on this site ?

    Done...

    Its now in the Word Filter so as to be Edited to "Homosexual" if It is used in a Post or PM.

    Wink


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  Brook on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:40 am

    I decided would answer a few PM's and a skype message here.....

    I'm appalled Horus at your insensitivity. This type of language and use thereof has no place here or anywhere.

    Merc.....you know what should be done from here............I have no tolerance for this type of language or behavior PERIOD!

    I saw this shortly after it was written....and thought to myself I'm glad I don't post anymore.....perhaps Horus...it's time to give it a break eh?

    If is wisdom you are seeking to project Horus.............you just shot yourself in the foot.
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:59 pm

    I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!


    Last edited by horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  Brook on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 pm

    You forgot to quote this part.............

    I saw this shortly after it was written....and thought to myself I'm glad I don't post anymore.....perhaps Horus...it's time to give it a break eh?

    If it's wisdom you are seeking to project Horus.............you just shot yourself in the foot.


    So...here I am posting against my better judgment!

    Suffice it to say Horus.....it doesn't matter WHO said what. In this 3D world we live in....it's time to concur it. That means remembering there are others here that may be offended by your words. What you may consider censoring is simply using good judgment while writing. I'm not interested in things that would make me blush....that's your world. There are far more pressing matters that concern me. When I do write about them....I try to use a bit of judgment so as not to offend anybody. Often times I do.

    Now here's a fact. You are not in a place to make many of these statements....3D or otherwise. You are simply making judgments based on what again?...............

    Based on the ability to capture information............. but never forget...you have to translate it through a 3D brain.....which is filtering your own thoughts. I did a whole blog on this subject about the 180 turnaround. So this statement here......

    "What's happening to this world, if I cannot tell the truth as it was said, and written in a book"...............by you..................

    I have some very important news Horus.......YOU nor anybody else can translate that book....as much of the information is above 3D and CANNOT translate. So what are you translating? It's filtered by your brain here in this body Horus...in the 3D sense. Here is the blog of the 180 turnaround.....

    http://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/theater-of-parallel-universe/


    I sincerely doubt that word was in that book! I personally don't like that word and I am not gay. I was offended by it....It's offensive it was not in quotes and it came from you....words filtered to your brain. Now whatever harbors in your brain comes out in these pages.

    Even I have a hard time on occasion deciphering translations due to the 180 turnaround. THIS IS WHY I REQUIRE VALIDATIONS. I remember sending you an email with 'validated" information...and you chose to blow it off as unimportant. No acknowledgment. Yet you want recognitions for what again?

    So take whatever energies you choose...but learn to admit when you've offended someone...(like me for example).....and stop blaming others for some draconian or Thoth built based belief of control. It's a personal preference and should be recognized and considered when having some considerations for others. Your beliefs that would "make me blush" have got NOTHING to do with it.
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  Brook on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:50 am

    horus wrote:I’m out of here, Bye-Bye!

    No one else may see it but I did. disgraceful. Now.....let me let you in on something Horus. THE creator made agreements with us all when we came here to choose to live our lives in whatever fashion we choose. THAT INCLUDES PERSONAL LIFESTYLES. ................ AND..............it was with his blessings. Not some "Staten driven message from some old religious texts"....used to manipulate. For in fact those same texts were prepared for producing an offspring of the elite to further the "bloodline"...simple. As most of those very elite and their children were chosen by the creator in agreement to live in the very lifestyle you condemn as "sitcoms".

    What a foolish response Horus. I'm ashamed.

    You are not a GOD! No matter how much you may have been portrayed as one....there is ONLY ONE creator. Who loves us all and is in fact in agreement with the very thing you condemn.....again as sitcom. Shameful! And disgusting. You were only a boy chosen to be the "eye of Ra"...NOT a GOD...and not in a position to JUDGE!!!!

    Your personal hangups to judge as you see fit and use arrogance as your mantle will set you back. To enter into ascension.....one of the first things you should realize is such statements that I just read by you will do you in in that department. Using old religious texts twisted to fit your hang ups will not suffice. Using those same hang ups and slurring your distaste will most likely send you into the recycling bin...not the ascension line.

    So go now.....stomp your feet out the door.....You do not have my support........... But when did I ever have yours? with your 'selective hearing" to listen when it fit your mold of judgments and disregard the rest. I've been on that end of the stick with you too many times this year.....the last was in July when I finally gave it up with you....you did not listen....you did not know how.

    When you do finally wake up and realize the damage your own words can cause you...perhaps you'll also learn the meaning of humble. I would recommend using it wisely.....humbleness that is......instead of point your finger in some wild judgment.....perhaps the next time around you'll understand a thing or two.

    In one of my sessions I had to let my late husband go to finally understand how it was ME holding him from "going home". I told him I was sorry for carrying him around for 30 some years....he told me....."It's only in the blink of an eye". Time that is. So what will seem like a long time here in this 3D for you will only be a short time universally. Good thing eh? Because what I just read.....by you......is most definitely bringing you back here to stew some more.

    Armageddon is an old program.....it's a perception.....this world will be around for a VERY long time to come. So will those who choose to disregard the simple laws of the universe. Tolerance is one of those laws. Accepting others for who they are is tolerating those around you. Your sexual perversions and judgments that I just read have now set you apart for your own final judgment.

    Those same personal judgments you just spewed.....will be the VERY thing that will work like fly paper between the creator and this world. You will stick here until you learn the lesson you came here for.

    This statement by you...............
    ".........the energy shown to me, no it wasn't a nuclear bomb, it was the heat
    you cannot take as I deliver as the truth. Can any of you let go of 3D?"

    That is you.....in the mirror of your own anger.....your own heat and YOUR OWN TRUTH. The rest was SO 3D....it was like reading the very sitcom you speak of.

    "Satan walks amongst you and the Wrath of God will repeat itself."................Really? Look over your shoulder Horus.

    While you point your finger in judgment... you are not in the position to judge ...you are not a God by these very judgments you spew. I've been seeing far too may religious texts by you ....will your wrathful GOD now throw me into the fires of Satan for standing up and speaking some truth? I'm calm and at peace....right where I need to be.....faith has brought me here. And I choose not to get wrapped up in this vengeful hateful discussion titled "From the heart of oneness......." Perhaps that heart of oneness has chose word straight form the heart of Satan himself? Or not.....it damned sure is not from a tolerant heart ....or a listening heart of compassion.....you can bet on that!
    avatar
    horus

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-01-01
    Location : Australia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  horus on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:36 am

    What a waste of time, I'm out of here! Bye-Bye!

    The energy felt is like the bathroom monitor at Starship Capricorn. What a load of B.S. This material is going to blow up right into your faces and I was shown it with a planet going down hill with its own self-destruction with its lost morals. Same sex marriages, sitcoms with homosexuality, get real people, Satan walks amongst you and the Wrath of God will repeat itself.

    At the end of this final post, the energy shown to me, no it wasn't a nuclear bomb, it was the heat you cannot take as I deliver, as the truth. Can any of you let go of 3D? I have spoken to many about phaggots, and I have full support. The energy density of homosexuality is just like talking on deaf ears about the truth. Homosexuality is just another word for phaggots. This is a world so 'arse about face' if you get my meaning. How many phaggots can you count in organized religion? How many are paedophiles are hiding behind the Church? Enola means 'from Carolina, and backwards is reads as 'alone'.


    Mother Creator told me the last time when I deleted a post and have nothing to do with this forum. Mother Creator told me today, to tell you this, "Tell her to get off her high stool". Isis means 'chair'. I wonder what else it means, does it mean getting off your backside and make things happen, or is Mother trying to show me the below image of you sitting on a chair. Maybe its time you told everyone who you really are Brook. You brought all this on yourself interfering with the flow of my energies, so I deleted the entire post and will disengage myself from this place.

    Two of my Mothers favorite sayings were, 'you make you own bed, and you lay on it', and ‘running with the hares and hunting with the hounds’, or are you ‘both’ just like a fence sitter. You 'talk down to me' as if your were my own Mother, you are not, you can forget that. You have never replied to my messages to what I have to share from Mother Creator. If this has come as a shock to you, so was "Tell her to get off her stool". I haven't shot myself in the foot, because I have stepped up to the plate. This is my final fare well, I know your spiritual signature, and it is truly beautiful. Motherly love energies were all around me yesterday, well after these posts, but I'm sorry to say, it was not the same person on this forum.


    I'm out of here! Bye-Bye!
    avatar
    Owlsden

    Posts : 459
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 49
    Location : Sweets Dreaming

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  Owlsden on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:57 am

    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  Brook on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 am

    The ramblings of a man in anger......it seems another accused me of this "Isis" thing.....


    But if I were....you just deliberately put me in harms way...without a care......a far cry from being scolded by who...your so called mother?

    ......what was your agenda in this?

    Oh yeah...... enlightenment!

    What would Nat say?

    She told you to stop this a LONG time ago.................

    I have NEVER been your enemy....yet I cannot support this behavior you are displaying.............. so be it ........SON!

    surely with all your profound wisdom you understand the meaning of an "empty"cartouche!






    Last edited by Brook on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:28 am; edited 8 times in total
    avatar
    malletzky

    Posts : 562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 49
    Location : on the other side of the mirror

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  malletzky on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 am

    horus wrote:What a waste of time, I'm out of here! Bye-Bye!

    ...

    Two of my Mothers favorite sayings were, 'you make you own bed, and you lay on it', and ‘running with the hares and hunting with the hounds’, or are you ‘both’ just like a fence sitter. You 'talk down to me' as if your were my own Mother, you are not, you can forget that. You have never replied to my messages to what I have to share from Mother Creator. If this has come as a shock to you, so was "Tell her to get off her stool". I haven't shot myself in the foot, because I have stepped up to the plate. This is my final fare well, I know your spiritual signature, and it is truly beautiful. Motherly love energies were all around me yesterday, well after these posts, but I'm sorry to say, it was not the same person on this forum.

    ...

    I'm out of here! Bye-Bye!

    Which mother or father are you quoting here Horus? The Mother and Father that I know about and that talk to me, are ONE in Unity and never ever speaks like that. The Mother and Father I know about are never trying to confuse me with such above mentioned "sayings".

    Sorry to say here, but you seem to be confused to whom you're talking to, when thinking you're talking to The Mother. You should be aware about this.

    It's more then obvious that you can not handle the higher and higher energies input you're receiving. Or you would've learned to let go by now.

    To let go of the old...and to accept the inevitable...it's not about YOU here on this earth. Take a wisely look around, you will hopefully find out what I mean.

    Oh, and please remember, you're just as perfect, as you are now. It's all part of the bigger plan...

    Much respect
    Mall...
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  Brook on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 am

    Brook wrote:The ramblings of a man in anger......it seems another accused me of this "Isis" thing.....


    But if I were....you just deliberately put me in harms way...without a care......a far cry from being scolded by who...your so called mother?

    ......what was your agenda in this?

    Oh yeah...... enlightenment!

    What would Nat say?

    She told you to stop this a LONG time ago.................

    I have NEVER been your enemy....yet I cannot support this behavior you are displaying.............. so be it ........SON!

    surely with all your profound wisdom you understand the meaning of an "empty"cartouche!





    don't forget....................who's watching this display.............


    avatar
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2010-08-21

    Heart of Separation

    Post  Lionhawk on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:43 pm

    I awoke yesterday morning, got up to go to the bathroom, and walked right into the bathroom door, slamming the right side of my face right into it, saying Jesus Christ! After which, other anomalous things like dog poop being in the wrong place, etc. caught my attention. I just knew my day was going to be out of phase. Then this thread went bonkers.

    Well, it is day two, as far as what has happened here and all I can say is I am not happy about any of it. I have done my best to stay out of it and remained detached and also to see what else would come out of all this. One part of me is glad this has happened and another part of me isn't glad at all.

    I have avoided responding to this subject but after further reflection I have decided to speak up and out because enough is enough. Some things have to be said.

    I had wanted to keep any and all of this private. But lines have been crossed. If I had kept this private, many folks here would not know the bigger picture as to what has occurred here in this thread. As far as I see it, first blood has been drawn and this needs to be sorted out.

    As many of you know, Horus and I go way back. We have a history. But also make note, that I don't agree with everything he has said or posted. Granted him and I do have a lot of common ground but I do have my own perspective on things based on my own experiences. And I am going to try to reveal some of that with you. Some of you may not like what I have to say and that includes Horus. But since lines have been crossed without any regard or consideration for others, I will attempt to reflect back those in-considerations.

    For starters, MOA is not like Starship Crapicorn. I personally think this is one of the best forums out there and one with probably the most liberal latitude. As with every forum, there are some rules. The rules here are very few and are based in common sense with a respectful attitude towards it's membership. If you disagree with the rules, chances are that you have your own self to argue with and will find that a problem lies within you. I also think Merc and Carol, give everyone all the rope you need to hang yourself within reason. If you cross over those few simple lines, you will just look like a butt, hanging in the air.

    Secondly, lines have been crossed involving family matters or family business, and disinformation has been injected into that. Some family members have been put into harms way by the outburst of another family member. This should not have happened under any circumstances. Because of that action, the one who caused this infraction also compromised himself. And because of that, I have to deal with this. Why? Because on this end of the pipe, I am responsible for that security, as per the Feline's Race's hierarchy as so appointed me in that station. Trust me when I say, "it's not an ego thing." These are serious matters and there is no tolerance when it reaches my desk as it were. So Horus, I hope you are listening because what you have now done is going to be addressed and let the chips fall as they may. Mother just said to me to use a loving hand. That I will, but some of the things I am about to write were not done by my hands. I will also state for the record that comment that was made concerning someone to get off their stool was bogus. I know all to well what goes on with the mother daughter relationship and it is not what you have tried to portray, period. I don't know what mother you got that from but I do know it wasn't from the mother I know. Maybe Satan's mother? Something is disconnected on your end. They have both been here in our space how many times and no such attitude has ever been said using the context you have stated? So BS to that!

    Back in the day, Horus was loved by all who knew him. Adored. Not because of him solely. But because of who bore him into physical being of the times. Simply put Horus, you were spoiled rotten. You also adopted the ways of your supposed father Osiris, who was a womanizer. And when you didn't get your own way, you had a tantrum. I know because I was there with you. You were placed under my care many times. I took you everywhere I went. I taught you many things that Osiris couldn't. Besides he was usually gone elsewhere doing his thing with other women and was never around to benefit you as a supposed Father. He also used you for information that in the end that contributed to my death. Also which led to your endless days of torture. That reason being the intention of why you were born in the first place. It was I that taught you the Arts of Dreamland. It is because of that that you were able to go through your days of being tortured and mis treatment. In which, in the the present day upon seeing and reliving those times, brought on a flood of tears by those who remember. Me and you know who else. You have no idea the time that has been spent on this end on your behalf. Yet, you still do not listen and blame everyone else for not listening. Isn't that a true reflection of what is really going on? For if you did listen, you would not have breach the security of our family. Instead you had a tantrum because someone disagreed with how you went about a certain post and caused it to escalate to the point of total destruction. That is the way of Satan. Destruction of the ties that connect you to the ones who have paid a higher price than you have. And you want to be all self absorbed and post on to the world as if you know it all? Just because that was the Divine Intention that the Creator wanted to give to this Universe, but ended up compromised by the very ones that compromised our family. Look in the mirror and see the real truth. You have been forgiven of all the infractions that you spewed to the Reptilians, thus compromising the very lives that loved and supported you, and now you seem to be doing the very same thing all over again, in the form of a tantrum because you didn't get the response you thought you should have gotten.

    If I said the same kind of things to your twin flame as you have said to mine, how would you feel? That hurt. Again you have no idea what has been worked on in your behalf. By the way, this isn't a guilt trip being played on you either. It is what it is however. It also saddens me that it has come down to this. This is also about the behaviors of a soul that can be tracked. Not through dreams either but by simple methods. What you have demonstrated by your actions and responses. Those same behavior patterns of centuries ago, are being once again demonstrated in the now. It was with great hope that you would be able to surpass all of that. No one is perfect is all I can say.

    And as far as I have experienced, the Creator isn't limited to any issue being stuck on fly paper. People are the ones who roll the fly paper out on any issue. When folks claim to be trying to wake up the world, that just tells me they are the ones who are asleep at the wheel. Just like me running into the bathroom door. I woke myself up. So if you think you are all that and have to wake everyone up, then you are the one that needs to wake up. That's in the first hand. Not with second hand methods. That includes the dream world. The dreamworld is second hand and I did teach you that but you forgot. Actually you clung onto that when you were being tortured and I wasn't around to drive my second hand point home because I was killed. You used that to survive. Think about it....... And if you allow your pride to continue to dictate your all seeing ability without being able to see your inner you, you will continue having tantrums, thus destroying the connections you claim you are trying to awaken.

    In this instant, it is you that has fallen from the resonant frequency that you once held. Get it back will ya? And please don't have a tantrum and breach our family's security again. You can't write me off either in any sense of the word. The reason is that my intentions are that you heal yourself and reach your full potential. In the mean time you have pissed some folks off, hurt some too in a serious way, because of your lack of tact. You can't blame or judge folks for having their own walk. Talk to Nat about all this. Sort it out.

    Walk the walk.

    Mind you, I have spent two days dealing with this and I am not the only one who has dealt with this. I also apologize for what has happened here and I hope everyone knows this end result was not my intention or what has been said in this thread is not necessarily my point of view because my name was posted up. If anyone has a question on my point of view, you can always ask and get a first hand response. I don't have all the answers. I'll be the first to tell you that.

    One last thing concerning this is, I also live in North Carolina. I don't know what you were implying or why you would make that kind of implication in my direction. Clearly, what has been displayed here in my opinion seems to fall into the category of betrayal. Then you are going to tell me you love me Brother? I am becoming more confused by the minute. You also forgot that when you attack someone who is connected in oneness with another, that you also hurt the other in that connection. It just so happens that the "other" turns out to be me. So much for your consideration. So I ask you who is really sitting on a stool? There's that mirror again.

    Namaste'













    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18730
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  mudra on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:02 pm

    No need to feel guilty or apologize LionHawk and Brook .
    And don't slam yourself into doors .
    It is about time Horus stands on his own as a full grown up adult.
    If everytime someone tickes his toes or pulls his ear or just plainly disagrees
    with him his answer is to say " I am out of here - Bye Bye " than I am afraid
    he will end up a very lonely being. This is just not how it works Horus.
    Thoughts can stand against other thoughts and have us turn our backs.
    Peace of Heart however is reached when bridges are built with one another and the Love
    that we are is able to reduce the gaps that hold us in separateness.

    This is for you Horus because I love this Bentino kid . I think he is an angel walking amongst us.
    We are all angels really , already perfect , pure and filled with beauty .
    Can we recognize this in one another ? Can we focus on the Heart and see there is only Light there ?
    I do ... I see that Light in Brook , in Floyd , in LionHawk, In Mal, in Carol, in Troy ... I see that light in you Horus
    I see that light in all.

    Bentinho Massaro pictures/quotes/videos

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liWsDJtCzCU


    "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free." ~ Michelangelo

    Love from me
    mudra


    Last edited by mudra on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Beren

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-07
    Location : Belgrade, Serbia

    Re: From the 'Heart of Oneness' images so great I could fill your Eyes with Tears of Joy to going home!

    Post  Beren on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

    We have to understand that there is no way to God other than Christ and Christ is not the Christ that was portrayed by religions.

    Christ is a human incarnation of Living God - Creator -I AM.

    And we are too ,though in various stages of amnesia.

    Way to Christ , to Creator is the most simple one and yet most difficult one.
    It takes truth ,courage,love,simplicity and honesty.

    It`s also very personal and straight forward ,no hidden images,agendas, symbols and such.

    Hence most difficult for many simply can not go ahead to Creator without masks.
    And constantly they are lovingly returned back until they grasp that masks have to be forsaken.

    You can`t go to Creator unless you are reborn.
    Old self dies ,lower self ,negativity,vanity, lies...all that dies.
    What is reborn is a new person carved according to God`s image.

    Let go , let go the past and return back to be who you are, Creator`s child and Creator itself.

    Spiritual

      Current date/time is Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:04 am