Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Share

    Sanicle

    Posts: 1546
    Join date: 2011-02-28
    Location: Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Sanicle on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 am

    Yes Dacus, I've been aware of the NWO/Reptilians and what they are doing for a long time now, and while I appreciate being kept aware of what they are up to and how (like what you said about them following the Druidic Calendar), I don't fear them and don't want to give them any more energy by focusing on them beyond being aware of their plans. I asked you that question because I wanted to know how you see them specifically.

    But I think their time of being in control is coming to an end as so many people have woken up..know about them now..and are no longer controlled by them. The sad part is that it seems they will still harm a lot of innocent people before they are put a stop to, possibly turning on each other as well when they fully realize they are losing control, if they haven't realized that already. I think what we are seeing now is the 'death-throes' of the NWO. Wink Even if we lose our bodies in the process, it doesn't matter, as the Soul/Spirit can't be destroyed by them and they have NO control over that.

    I love you

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 am

    Luminari wrote:Actually Dacus and any other romanian friends you may be in luck- I found this torrent (not sure if it is being seeded currently) it is in romanian......

    ENJOY:



    Radu Cinamar - Viitor cu cap de mort.pdf

    http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/268758257/?tab=summary


    I got all( and read of course ) but Transylvania Sunrise is out of my library because this book until now has not appeared in Romania.


    Love.


    Last edited by Dacus on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am

    Sanicle wrote:Yes Dacus, I've been aware of the NWO/Reptilians and what they are doing for a long time now, and while I appreciate being kept aware of what they are up to and how (like what you said about them following the Druidic Calendar), I don't fear them and don't want to give them any more energy by focusing on them beyond being aware of their plans. I asked you that question because I wanted to know how you see them specifically.

    But I think their time of being in control is coming to an end as so many people have woken up..know about them now..and are no longer controlled by them. The sad part is that it seems they will still harm a lot of innocent people before they are put a stop to, possibly turning on each other as well when they fully realize they are losing control, if they haven't realized that already. I think what we are seeing now is the 'death-throes' of the NWO. Wink Even if we lose our bodies in the process, it doesn't matter, as the Soul/Spirit can't be destroyed by them and they have NO control over that.

    I love you

    RIGHT ! study

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:20 am

    From DACIA forerunner of Romania


    Civilization and history have started where the Romanian people living today.
    (W. Schiller, American archaeologist)

    Volohs these are neither Roman nor Bulgarian, nor wölsche but Vlachs, descendants of the great and ancient tribes
    peoples of the Thracians, Dacians Dacians, who now have their own language and all of their oppression, live in
    Wallachia, Moldavia, Transylvania and Hungary in the number of millions.
    (Schlözer, Russische Annalen eighteenth-century)

    This does not meet his wife for her dowry and pride pride
    adulteries her or her husband who was a slave! Dowry is deemed here the most beautiful honor
    father, mother and faith under the wife!
    (Horace)


    [The Dacians soldiers]

    Dogma immortality was his boundless courage, contemptuous of any
    danger of death lustful (apetitus dead) fighters with a firm determination and scared.
    (Metianus Capella)

    Do not envy but old people watch yours. The deeper you dig, the more you will see springing
    life.
    (Michelet, 1859)

    (Zamolxen Dacian god) was wonderfully wise philosophy.
    (Alfonso X El Sabio)

    The amount of grain brought from Pont (Dacia) is higher than what gets us in the other commercial ports,
    because this region produces the largest quantity of wheat.
    (Demosthenes, Speeches)

    (Dacians) cold and moist skin and this cause is soft, white and hairless.
    (GALENUS)

    Nation Dacians, who were warriors than any of the people who once lived and has not
    only because of their body strength, but also for their glorious convinced him that such Zamolxes. Believing it
    die, only change their home, they start the fights are more than they would be inclined to ßntrepindă journey.
    (Possibly quote from Trajan Getica)
    (Julian, Caesars, Traian, 22)

    Zamolxis stage fright, which the druids taught, among other things, divination by sheets and numbers.
    (Origenes, Philosophumena, I, 2, 22)

    Love


    Sanicle

    Posts: 1546
    Join date: 2011-02-28
    Location: Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Sanicle on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 am

    Dacus wrote:
    Luminari wrote:Actually Dacus and any other romanian friends you may be in luck- I found this torrent (not sure if it is being seeded currently) it is in romanian......

    ENJOY:



    Radu Cinamar - Viitor cu cap de mort.pdf

    http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/268758257/?tab=summary


    I got all( and read of course ) but Transylvania Sunrise is out of my library because this book until now has not appeared in Romania.


    Love.

    Luminari says 'Transylvanian Sunrise' IS the first book. You say you have them all already, so does that mean you want the English version of the first book Dacus (ie just with a different name)? Are you a collector?

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:07 pm

    Sanicle wrote:
    Dacus wrote:
    Luminari wrote:Actually Dacus and any other romanian friends you may be in luck- I found this torrent (not sure if it is being seeded currently) it is in romanian......

    ENJOY:



    Radu Cinamar - Viitor cu cap de mort.pdf

    http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/268758257/?tab=summary


    I got all( and read of course ) but Transylvania Sunrise is out of my library because this book until now has not appeared in Romania.


    Love.

    Luminari says 'Transylvanian Sunrise' IS the first book. You say you have them all already, so does that mean you want the English version of the first book Dacus (ie just with a different name)? Are you a collector?

    So:
    By 2006, I learned this first book written to Radu Cinamar - Future with death's head. I think it was put on sale by 2004 or 2005. Then came volume 2 -12 days - A secret initiation.
    In 2007 out Mystery of egypt - The first tunnel . And the last volume come out in Romania ,volume 4 - Secret scrolls.o
    The book : Transylvanian Sunrise don't apear in Romania.

    Beyond the limits and matter...


    http://www.trilulilu.ro/GabyS/6ff3283fa830e1

    Luminari

    Posts: 139
    Join date: 2010-04-18
    Location: Colorado

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Luminari on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:12 pm

    Just announced from Peter Moon this morning:

    "Transylvanian Moonrise" has just been sent to the printer and should be available in May."

    No joke! he is actually calling the sequal that. Big Grin 2

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:25 pm

    Luminari wrote:Just announced from Peter Moon this morning:

    "Transylvanian Moonrise" has just been sent to the printer and should be available in May."

    No joke! he is actually calling the sequal that. Big Grin 2

    Aha...so have another name not Transylvanian Sunrise
    from sunrise ,now is moonrise ?!maybe it has another meaning.
    Thanks for this news.
    Love

    Luminari

    Posts: 139
    Join date: 2010-04-18
    Location: Colorado

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Luminari on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 pm

    Kind of limits his names for the third book though huh? Transylvanian Butthole?? LOL Who knows..............

    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts: 3295
    Join date: 2010-04-07
    Age: 47
    Location: Walking the Path...

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Mercuriel on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:59 pm

    I'd just call It "Transylvanian Rising"...

    Implying that now - As the Transylvanians are aware of the Ancient Baltic Pyramids and Structures - They will now rise up in Understanding and Consciousness as a result of It...

    Wink


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:27 am

    Mercuriel wrote:I'd just call It "Transylvanian Rising"...

    Implying that now - As the Transylvanians are aware of the Ancient Baltic Pyramids and Structures - They will now rise up in Understanding and Consciousness as a result of It...

    Wink
    The actual Romania country are 4 historical regions: Transylvania, Moldova, Muntenia ,Dobrogea.

    Romanian Carpathians are part of the eastern sector of the Alpine mountain system, well identified by its general direction of the main peak, the height, the massive structure. Platform resistance Carpathian Russian-imposed training a direction from north-west to south-south-easterly direction and then westward as Hercynic Dobrogea horst.
    The average altitude is about 1,000 m Carpathians, maximum heights rarely exceed 2500 m (Bucegi, Fagaras Mountains, Parang, Retezatului, Rodnei). In the Western Carpathians, the high peaks often falls below 800 m (Woods-Moma Mountains, Forest Mountains, Banat, etc.). The width of the Carpathian Mountains in Romania the system varies between 120 km (Rodna) and 70 km (Parang).

    Attachments
    romania_.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (353 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:33 am

    Luminari wrote:Kind of limits his names for the third book though huh? Transylvanian Butthole?? LOL Who knows..............

    And you can see the striking resemblance between Sfinx from Bucegi mountains( Romania) and Romanian country form ??!!!!
    You thing that this is random?
    Who are eyes must see...

    Always Love Its da Wave
    Attachments
    analogie.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (312 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:08 am

    Don't ever take your love from me



    Always Love
    Attachments
    love.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (67 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:03 am

    Stay with me

    If the evening comes and you aren't anywhere
    My house is empty, it was that way yesterday too
    In each moment I want you to be here again
    Just to hear from you that you don't want to leave any more
    Anywhere in this house you have left something
    Perfumes and lace keep your scent
    But I don't just want a memory, I want to touch you
    I don't just want some illusions, I pace around constantly.

    Ref.
    Stay with me, every day
    Stay with me, please don't hurry off
    Stay with me and I'll always tell you I love you.

    Verse 2
    We know each other for so much time but I still haven't found out
    Why you left in a hurry, why you got angry
    Maybe it's just an adventure, maybe something else
    I miss you so much and I can't forget you.

    Stay with me, every day
    Stay with me, please don't hurry off
    Stay with me and I'll always tell you I love you.


    When the day goes out into night
    I form your number again
    On the line thousands of whispers are heard
    But all I want to hear is your voice.

    Ref.
    Stay with me, every day
    Stay with me, please don't hurry off
    Stay with me and I'll always tell you I love you.


    Always Love [/quote]

    Dacus

    Posts: 107
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: Romania

    Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

    Post  Dacus on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:28 am

    A house without number

    If you like me as I am
    If you see me
    One who can always give you
    Again trust you
    We should not look for too much
    I'll be very close
    If you feel what I feel now
    We will go ahead

    I will not hide you now
    As I'm just thinking of you
    I will not hide your
    As I'm very yearning

    No matter what you do now
    We will find another way
    Maybe I will follow you
    Always in your dreams
    Whatever you do, wherever you stand
    At any distance from me

    I always look for and believe in my heart
    Flying without wings to you

    I was with you I hide in a house with no number
    I'll be there with you
    You'll love a night without months
    From the day we do that night

    Whatever you do, wherever you stand
    At any distance from me
    I always look for and believe in my heart
    Flying without wings to you

    I was with you I hide in a house with no number
    I'll be there with you
    You'll love a night without months
    The day we do that night



    Always love

      Current date/time is Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:03 am