Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

Post  devakas on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Nanyah Panthah Vidyate Anayaya
    There is no other way!

WHO AM I?

WHERE DID I COME FROM?

WHERE WILL I GO?

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS LIFE?

Answers to these fundamental questions cannot be written in form of an essay, that you mug up and you are done! These need to be realized through all your senses and the master controller – the mind so that you grasp it fully. To talk in Vedic language. this entire life has the sole purpose of helping us seek answers to these fundamental questions, and through that achieve ultimate bliss.

To the uninitiated, the mere reference to these questions might increase the heart-beats, and even cause a sense of fear or depression. After all we all admit that the entire human life and all our activities are in a way, an attempt to ignore this fear of death. Our mind rebels at the very thought of death – that everything shall end one day – no senses, no feelings, nothing…and forever! And yet we know that if there is one certain things about life, it is death. We tend to ignore this feeling, we tend to ignore our soul, when suddenly in middle of everything, it shouts that “one day this shall come to end.. a blank end!”. We then distract ourselves, get busy in our career, activities, entertainment etc etc. We try to desensitize ourselves to these questions. But they still exist.

Science has progressed a lot in terms of the number of toys it has produced and theories it has developed to understand these toys. But the progress of modern science has been an absolute zero when it comes to these most fundamental questions. In its frustration, it claims that anything that its instruments cannot detect does not exist! Yet, it admits that the most fundamental questions that started this journey of exploration still remain equally unanswered and it has no clue on how they can be unanswered.

Do you know why most self-help programs fail? (I came to know that the noted founder of NLP – Neuro Linguistic Patterning – that claims to change attitudes and beliefs in matter of minutes himself was a drug abuser fighting depression till last known! ) The reason that these programs fail is that they want you to get motivated and inspired but fail to understand and explain WHY? The human mind, when it knows that despite all great successes, highest levels of motivation, enthusiasm, charisma, blah blah…one day the show shall come to a dead end; it reasons – why the hell should I bother to change when no change is permanent? When it all appears so purposeless, the mind tends to stick to the directions it has already undertaken. The motivation to self-help ceases to exist in wake of an impending end of everything that is definite.

One gets into spiritualism to seek answers to these questions. There are momentary moments of happiness when one reads about stories of Heaven, Hell, Lord, Prophet, Avatars, etc. This is so soothing and relaxing. We tend to stick with these and dwell deeper and deeper. “No!”, the mind decides, “I shall analyze no further. This has to be the answer because I can no more tolerate the questions can shake me to end!”. But the questions remain. The loopholes in the fantastic stories of miracles are amply evident to the mind. It knows that it has never seen a single miracle ever and has only heard stories about it. Yet the solution to these puzzling questions lie only in blind belief in these miraculous assumptions that have never ever happened in life! The soul rebels somewhere, “Hey! This seems to be not true? Get better answers!”. And mind replies, “Shut up!”. When sound of soul becomes louder, we drown it into the hymns, songs of faith, recitations, etc etc – whatever way we can. Thus the business of spiritualism flourishes! And we remain the scapegoats with these unanswered questions.

Vedas succeed where all these approaches fail. It provides such a scientific framework to address these questions that once this is in place, there is no way that any form of fear or doubt can even touch upon us. As we analyze and explore these questions further, with the Vedic toolkit, the doubts start vanishing, motivation starts emerging from the core, enthusiasm becomes our fundamental nature and we are able to enjoy the present and look ahead in future with a level of bliss that was never possible so far. And as we progress this keeps increasing. The very process of seeking these answers becomes a source of permanent happiness that we had been seeking so far!

It does not remain a mechanical process like NLP, it does not demand blind belief in any stories or miracles, it does not demand shutting down the analytical brain. On contrary, it is so intuitive, so much in sync with our true nature and so logical that its a part of our own self. And hence we no more require any further self-help of any sort. Vedas say that the entire knowledge of Vedas is already within you. What is means is that the Vedic knowledge appears as if it were you who gave the answers. There is no external imposition required anymore. It all comes from within. And that is why it works! That is why it is the only approach that works!

We shall discover the answers very soon.

By the way, don’t worry – Vedas prove that we can never die, because we define the very opposite of death…forever!
    devakas

Post  devakas on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 pm

My Science, My Religion w/ The Forbidden Archaeologist: Michael Cremo

devakas

Post  devakas on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 pm

http://www.radhanathswami.com/2013/06/the-special-feature-of-human-existence/

According to how we invest in our karmic life, we will get a particular type of body. There are millions of species of life. Each one facilitates a particular opportunity to get the reactions of our particular karma. The law of nature is that we become who we associate with. So according to the modes of nature we associate with, our consciousness is influenced, which creates the destiny of our soul to live in a particular species of life. After travelling through all those species of life, one is given the great fortune of human existence. It is so rare and a precious opportunity for self-realization.

In all the lower species the soul is trapped within the cage of maya’s modes of nature and there is no way out of that cage. To be imprisoned with no opportunity for freedom creates many miseries. But when we come to this human form of life by God’s causeless mercy, He opens the door to that cage and not only that, He personally descends into this world again and again to call us. ‘Come, the door is open. Be free of this material entanglement which is the cause of repeated birth and death.’ That is the special feature of human existence. In all other species the door of the cage is closed and they are trapped. But in the human species the door is open. God personally comes; He sends his avatars, sons, scriptures to tell us to come out into the free liberated world of love. But at the same time, maya keeps putting all kinds of food in the cage in the form of sensual and mental satisfactions to keep us there. But the nature of this food always creates acidity and indigestion. Maya gives that trapped bird in the cage the same food she has always been giving you in your lower species bodies. She simply adds a few flavoured spices especially for human satisfaction. But the door to the cage is open. Wake up, foolish souls. But the foolish soul says, ‘No, I have this, how can I give this up?’ Some people even recognize that God is calling me out, but I just need to finish this last meal. In this way, the sacred texts describe the greatest tragedy is when the spirit soul takes this human form of life and does not sincerely pursue the life of self-realization.

If we just give up this so-called enjoyment of material pleasure we can come out of the cage into the spiritual sky. There we will find our eternal home in the abode of the Lord, where all the essential desires of the soul are eternally and completely fulfilled. The essential need of every living entity is to love and to be loved. But the love of this world is a source of great disappointment and frustration because all experiences in this world, and the objects of this world, are temporary. Therefore, the soul is constantly looking for something more, but due to ignorance does not really know what they are looking for. Everyone is looking for God. That is the soul’s eternal longing – to feel God’s unlimited love upon them and to naturally reciprocate and offer our unlimited thirst to love Him.

To love God means to spontaneously and naturally love every living being without discrimination. This state of consciousness is the level by which, we can achieve real peace. There is no other way because all other ideas of peace and happiness are superficial misconceptions based on ignorance.

God has so mercifully appeared in His name, which when chanted sincerely, cleanses the heart. If you take the pure water (the soul), which has been mixed with the mud (three modes of material nature), which creates dirty water (these dualities and misconceptions and artificial designations), and you filter it (chanting God’s names), you bring it back to its original transparent state. — Radhanath Swami

http://www.radhanathswami.com/2013/06/the-special-feature-of-human-existence/
    devakas

Post  devakas on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 pm

devakas

Post  devakas on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Woodstock in Poland

enjoy with all your heart, with all your heart

http://www.mayapur.tv/

click on Poland Woodstock

http://www.mayapur.tv/

with love to all mists! devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Between the conscious and the unconscious, the mind has put up a swing
    by Kabir

English version by Robert Bly
    Original Language Hindi

Between the conscious and the unconscious, the mind has put up a swing:
    all earth creatures, even the supernovas, sway between these two trees,
    and it never winds down.

Angels, animals, humans, insects by the million, also the wheeling sun and moon;
    ages go by, and it goes on.

Everything is swinging: heaven, earth, water, fire,
    and the secret one slowly growing a body.
    Kabir saw that for fifteen seconds, and it made him a servant for life.

Hang up the swing of love today!
    by Kabir

English version by Rabindranath Tagore
    Original Language Hindi

Hang up the swing of love today!
    Hang the body and the mind between the arms of the beloved, in the ecstasy of love's joy:
    Bring the tearful streams of the rainy clouds to your eyes, and cover your heart with the shadow of darkness:
    Bring your face nearer to his ear, and speak of the deepest longings of your heart.
    Kabir says: 'Listen to me brother! bring the vision of the Beloved in your heart.'

devakas

Post  devakas on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 pm

I have attained the Eternal Bliss
    by Kabir

English version by Sunil Uniyal
    Original Language Hindi

I have attained the Eternal Bliss.
    There is no time for sorrow or pain,
    for now I enjoy singing His glory.

The tree of His pleasure has neither root, nor seed,
    as revealed by the grace of the true Guru.

Now there is effulgence of a million suns,
    my swan has dipped in the lake of His knowledge.

Says Kabir, listen, O wise brother,
    Now comings and goings have come to an end.

The Lord is in Me
    by Kabir

English version by Andrew Harvey
    Original Language Hindi

The Lord is in me, and the Lord is in you,
    As life is hidden in every seed.
    So rubble your pride, my friend,
    And look for Him within you.

When I sit in the heart of His world
    A million suns blaze with light,
    A burning blue sea spreads across the sky,
    Life's turmoil falls quiet,
    All the stains of suffering wash away.

Listen to the unstruck bells and drums!
    Love is here; plunge into its rapture!
    Rains pour down without water;
    Rivers are streams of light.

How could I ever express
    How blessed I feel
    To revel in such vast ecstasy
    In my own body?

This is the music
    Of soul and soul meeting.
    Of the forgetting of all grief.
    This is the music
    That transcends all coming and going.
    devakas

Post  devakas on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:52 pm

still the body
    by Kabir

English version by Sushil Rao
    Original Language Hindi

still the body
    still the mind
    still the voice inside

in silence
    feel the stillness move

friends
    this feeling
    cannot be imagined

devakas

Post  devakas on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Test of Three

In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance who ran up to him excitedly and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard about one of your students?"

"Wait a moment," Socrates replied. "Before you tell me I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Test of Three."

"Test of Three?"

"That's right," Socrates continued. "Before you talk to me about my student let's take a moment to test what you're going to say. The first test is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"

No," the man said, "actually I just heard about It."

"All right," said Socrates. "So you don't really know if it's true or not. Now let's try the second test, the test of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my student something good?"

"No, on the contrary..."

"So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something bad about him even though you're not certain it's true?"

The man shrugged, a little embarrassed.

Socrates continued. "You may still pass though, because there is a third test - the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my student going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither True nor Good nor even Useful, why tell it to me at all?"

devakas

Post  devakas on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 pm

devakas wrote:

Forgiveness meaning

of-fence - de-fence
    feelings sorry for oneself

we should be as tolerant as tree

we are soul, beautiful and perfect.
    mind is prism we are looking at world through

we need to change the view at the world as souls, feel our soul, know our soul,
    learn about our soul. then we will see completely different view.

Our mind reacts based on material world.
    When we identify ourselves with body we try to satisfy body desires, mind desires.
    When we know we are not this body the view changes.

forgive must be done to start seeing soul, our soul, others.

to change the view to relationship to the world, humans and finally god.

we can do it or we can ignore.

but if we want to be happy we should change ourselves.

people are afraid of religions because they see people label themselves as spiritual
    but they act as materialists. This will finaly never work, any religion.

hey, we live in this material world. nothing new under this sun.
    the problem is our reactions to the material world. the key response, our response
    to this material world.

we have to see soul, material world should become transparent.

the are 4 steps or etapes.

listening
    thinking
    practice to change algorithm of thinking
    changed view, accepting, seeing

nature of offence or resentment or re-sence (again and again and again
    and again return to the same feeling of pain we received).
    it is very highly powerfull feeling, very sticky to our consciousness
    and our mind is looping it again and again.  Instead of centering Divine,
    our mind is too busy and heavely looping the feeling becoming center and
    and circaling. Our thought return to the feeling again and again. Instead
    of putting God in the center, we are putting offence in the center. There
    is no place for God anymore. This loop usually never goes away.

We are receiving deep and bright samskara by unkind word, a gesture, a glance,
    a strange face mimic when it is thrown to us and as result of not properly
    working mechanism of mind and how it perceives, the feelings are increased
    and focused by our unhealthy ego to brighten it like magnifying glass to focus, zoom in
    even more.    
    At that point the feeling receives deep imprints of samskara and it becomes
    center of our existance for a period of time

we can see that our mind consists of those active unlimited amount of samskaras.

those samskaras are fence that interfere, pervert and does not allow us to see soul.
    Offences that we occumulated through ages, they activate itself or can be
    activated trigered any time. This bucket of samskaras is our anxiety. or ocean of
    anxiety. It has waves in our consciousness. This anxienty nails us down to this
    aparatus and does not release us. We can not see soul.
    Any samskara that forces us to return again and again is a problem.

Religions call it sin. Stong imprints. Sin is strong imprint in our consciousness.
    Sex in marriage is boring, it is ok, but sex out of marriage creates many
    strong feelings of stimulation, anger, jealousy, heartburning, envy, cheating, greed.
    All are bright intense active samskara. Those samskaras always demand constantly
    reproduction or those experiences. This is why use of drugs in principle the same
    sticky adhesion stuff, any habit that nails us. Any experience locking down and sealing
    us, our mind is the problem. This is why it is sin. It makes our mind to
    work in perverted way. We will be born again and again.
    Offences, drugs, out of marriage sex and meat eating are true problems in
    our mind that hold samskaras in active or passive way in various levels and various
    terms and lives previous and future.

in short it is desease. (we are all crazy :))
    patologija or it is not therapeutically perfect. mental hospital.
    we think is it all good, but we need to understand this nature of
    pathology of our mind. We think it is ok, everybody does it
    it is humility, but it is not.
    We should understand that offence is desease. It is the same as
    desease of psyhopaty, or sexopathy etc.
    Nature of offence is based on unkindness.
    Offence source is anger, hatred, rejection (dvesha).
    Anger is also desire (only modified).

Dvesha is source of our suffering
    in other words on the bases of unkindness grow seeds of suffering.
    Every living entity is born with those problems.
    Offence in deeper meaning is based on unkindness OF not understaning
    that I am soul. We are born with this and raga dvesha is there.
    We are born with this not understanding of our relationship with god, with this
    not understandinf of our self nature.
    The problem of offence is that it grows on the bases of this unkindness and
    it extends our existance in this unkindness.
    Offence as anger, hatred etc are seeds in four states:
    burnt up, sleeping, concealed or fully expanded.
    First two can be controled by yoga.
    There are emotions as anger so high that a person can not sleep.
    in a time it can be forgotten, but the seed is sleeping and deep.
    The problem is that this sleeping seed can be awaken. We think that
    we got rid of bad feelings, we dont have offenses, but when we see similar
    pattern or we see the same person again the seed can be triggered and awaken to the extreme again. It affects
    our behaviour and etc.
    Even the samskara went to sleep, it is still there, in us, sooner or later it will
    require demand its own realization. If we have anger, envy and etc. and we will die
    we will be born again to revenge. There are scenario maybe others will revenge to us.
    No excamptions. All samskaras define our personalities.
    To kill samskaras from our mind first they need to be raise up out.
    Samskaras control us and sometimes people hate a person who is not the cause
    of the previous imprints, but different. One person can hate mother, but the
    seed went to sleep and was waken up and the anger released to wife unknowigly
    unexplained. The mind can play with us very tricky ugly games

offence is pain, pain generates anger, anger produces pain is our samsara (birth-death cycle)
    This pain is like snow ball occumulates more and more pain through ages. It will
    run till will destroy this world.  It is karma, it the cycle needs to be broken at
    some time. It is not a choice of do Forgive or not. It needs to be broken.
    Sometimes there are nations that carry somekind of pain and carry somekind of offences and etc.
    Swami Prabhupada told a story about a fashist avia pilot who was born next life a jew.
    Hitler redirected the samskaras to somewhere, but it caused offences and etc.
    When we personally keep any set of dveshas we will be born with them next life.
    It is not avoidable. Consiousness contaminated, not cleaned takes to the
    material world again into siutable form to release the reaction.
    It is law of karma and based all of this on unkindness.

We need to get rid of offences. We are blind attached to dirt. We carry hot charcoals
    to be able to revenge, but we are blind to see that we hurt ourselves.

Once a teacher sent his student to hell to bring hot charcoals from hell, but he
    received answer 'we do not provide charcoals everybody comes here
    with his own charcoals'.:)

Offence is our weapon. If somebody hurt us with needle, we are 'smart' to carry this
    needle for long long to revenge with the same needle. Wise ones through away the needle.

Pain happens in life, but the pain is not so bad as our reaction, reaction to pain is
    much worse.
    To be happy we should not do harm whatever small small it is.
    Offence makes our hearts, our consciousness dirty.
    When we concentrate on the offence, keep thinking, can not sleep, the problem is
    that it takes huge amount of our energy away from our clear consciousness. It takes
    mental energy and we live this way like nothing else what to do only think about the offence.
    Offence feeds energy out instead to keep the same amount of mind energy to ourselves
    and direct to constructive work.
    The last offence makes us slaves. We live in prison.
    When Mandela was asked if he feels offence to those who kept him in South africa prison,
    He said - no, I want to be free. (in heart)
    When we keep pain controling us, we are slaves, we serve to anger rulers, envy rulers, unfair rulers
    , greed rulers. We live our lives this way for many years and more inslaved voluntarely.
    Buddha was confronted by stranger with anger and he spit on Buddha, but Buddha only asked if
    he has any question. The stranger thought maybe he is saint and felt very guilty,
    so next day he made beautiful flower leises and gave to Buddha to forgive him.
    Buddha only asked if he has any question. The stranger became his student and
    later asked his teacher why he did not react then.
    Buddha answered - I am not your slave, I am not going to become your slave, I am not going to
    give away to you the key from my heart.

Offences poisons our existance.
    the most powerful factor that effects humanity, destroys the relationship between people, family,
    close friends and relatives. When we can not forgive, when we carry offenses it destroys the
    relationship between nations, teachers and students, parents and children.
    Occumilated pain, offenses destroys atmosthere on all levels of relationships. People can not
    see each other, hate each other or just others,in constant disputes in divorces and wars.
    And this is Kali Yuga.

Forgiveness.

All religions teach this basic principle forgiviness, however religions are gone. Now we see
    international forgiviness institute even and it makes money.. :) :)

People who carry heavy unresolved deep offences and problems of those offences
    they become social psyhopaths, the develop social patology,
    they can not relate to other, they can not socialize with other, they project
    the pain of offences not solved to the other relationships somewhere, they see enemies everywhere,
    they suspect all, everywhere, they see intrigues intrigues against them  everywhere and
    definately, most likely their hunch, feelings will be realized.

If for example one sipped hot water from a cup and got burned, one may stay thirsty no matter what
    he doesn't want to even look at any cup, he is in fear. Soul original nature is relationship,
    humans are thirsty in relationship, demand, thirsty for love, but their thirst can not
    be realized because of the deep offence experience...

There are people who may have no trust to anyone. They are unsecure and dont trust anyone.
    We can meet sometimes a person who is just by
    only look at you shows untrust, deep untrust, that even you start feeling somehow quilty
    and you find yourself trying to come up with nonsense explanations as being quilty before him.
    Those people see intriques everywhere and from some little thing they develop big theories,
    plots, endless doubts... unsecurity, proficiency in distrust has deep roots and the big
    problem is this kind of person will never be able to surrender to Krishna.
    He doesn't trust God too. Because God is Person.
    Prabhupada explained that source of impersonalism is the pain that humans experiencing in
    their own relashionships. It is that source of mayavadis, buddists, atheists, voidists. They carry
    that pain, they deeply do not want to be a person, they feel subconsciously the fear, pain,
    offence, they would like to dissapear. The not resolved pain is not realized pain. They
    seek peace into wrong experience, from the fear they subconsciously wait who will offend them
    and finally as usually their prediction - I knew it will happened happens.
    The problem with social patology is in material world, but in spiritual aspect the
    final problem is patology in relashionship with Krishna. He can not trust Him, it is hard.
    Offence makes human stupid. It is not overstatement.

We as soul viewing through the prism of mind and Offence perverts our view of world.
    We see distorted view of world, others. It makes us to see world, ourselves and
    others not right, incorrectly. It makes us to react to everything and others inadequate.

Did you ever met a person that you feel that he is not crazy but fully inadequate kind of. Then
    you think if he is like this or he is pretending... But the truth is that the person sees world
    a bit preverted, it is his view, some important big things for him is nothing, not noticed
    and some little things in the world seems big deal...

We are all crazy!  Congratulations!  

The problem is that important things we do not notice and for not important we pray.
    To love God is big thing, but we move it to later. We are off, we are inadequate,
    We worry about little unsignificant things
    and this is mechanism of Maya - illiusion. Congrats. Illiusion is in our mind.

Forgiviness
    Live in kindness, goodness means to be free in heart
    Confusius wrote that people who are angry, in fear and full of desires
    can not be free in heart. Those who can not be free in heart hear not heard, see not seen,
    taste tastless indifferentiate taste.
    Free soul, who can see with soul hear with soul, taste with soul.
    Drop by drop the accumulated dust stays through many lifes and it is must to clean
    heart from offence, form of anger potency.
    It is because our mind aparatus is perverted, we do not hear, we do not see.
    Buddists saying : There is no place in any ocean, in any sky, in any mountain,
    in any place in the planet where a man could free an anger from his own heart.

If we feel offence we need vidya moksha. In materialistic way Forgiveness

Forgive - for - give give away it. or in other words recenter focus to God,
    brake the cycle in mind, in samsara.

who wants to be happy?

Swami Srila Prabhupada teachings

sunny sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny

Last edited by devakas on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    devakas

Post  devakas on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:44 pm

devakas

Post  devakas on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:18 am

Raven

Post  Raven on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:07 pm

devakas wrote:

yes Floyd it is time to move many threads into crap files, magamud and others who think they are 'from lion planets' or incarnated 'Mary from pleadians' (Raven) or ETs of some kind of invisible ships from advanced technology planetary systems, or ETs from Thuban elders council joke.

good start to think about animals to stop to eat them, compassion will start to develop one bit by another and world will change. think about kids reading before you post.
    Raven wrote:
    Dear Devakas a message from the Pleiadians .....

JT HadrielJT
    devakas

Post  devakas on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:11 pm

hmmm ravens were here..
    devakas

Post  devakas on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Ramayana is not Mythology See the Evidence

The Great King Ravanan, Legendary King of Lanka, was pioneer in Science, Music, architecture, Air-nautical Engineering, and war fair technologist. This Emerald Island which was the Lord Rama and King Ravana facing each other.
    "Sri Lanka a Land like no other" Thanks for Publisher.
    Please see our other separate videos related to Ramayana places :
    1. Hanuman Jeyanthi Ramboda (This place was Hanumanji hidden area)
    2. Gayathri Amman Temple (This place was Ravana's son Meganathan worship Lord Siva)
    3. Sita Amman Temple (This place was Ravana kept Sita call Ashoka Vanam or Ashoka Vatika)
    4. Nainativu Nagapoosani Amman Temple (This place was Hanumanji first landed in Lanka, it was rulled by powerful Nagas(snakes)

some comments under video
    Man blinded by his eyesight can be cured but a man blinded by disbelief has no cure. Fools will continue to think Ramayana was a Myth. While the West and your lords in Vatican believed that Earth was flat until about a couple of hundred years ago, the Sanskrit word for Earth was Bhu-Gol. Ancient Indians knew this thousands of years ago that Earth was not flat but 'Gol'. In the Varaha Avatar, Maha Vishnu in the form of a wild bore lifts Earth out of the Sea of Darkness. Then again Earth was Gol.

The one who understands the meaning of The Bible, Gita, Quran, Adi Granth and so on has seen and understood God. To really understand what these great mystics had taught we must search for a living master or living Guru. If people carefully read the holy books there is always a mention of a Guru. A Guru or living master is someone who God has sent from his level to collect his marked souls so that thosea markes souls can merge with the Father. This can only be attained from a Guru.

There is only One God and God can be given many names. For example, Hindus call God, Ram, The Christians has calles him God, Father, Holy Ghost, Muslims have referred God as Allha. The name is not of importance. What is important are the teachings of the great mystics such as Jesus, Sheik Farid, Lord Krishna, Guru Nanak and the other 9 Gurus in the Adi Granth, Moses and so on. We must comprehend the true literal deep meanings which they had put forth.

So, it is not for Hindu or Sikh or Christian, Muslim, these are all different sects created by US, the Human being so called Religous Leaders, gurus etc. There is one religion known as Sanathan Dharma which means Eternal Duty of all the Jivas to serve the Lord Hari, Govinda, Rama who is the ONE AND THE ONLY ONE Supreme Personality of Godhead but known by various name, form and activities as described in the revealed scripture in which Guru Granth sahib ji is part of the Sastras.

So Lord Shri Krsna also appears from His parents Mata Devaki and Pita Vasudevji and same way Lord Rama appears from His parents Raja Dasrath. These Supreme Personality of Godhead aka Paramatma, Supreme Brahman appearing in different time come on this Universe to reclaim the fallen Jivas and re-establish the lost relationship in five rasa, relationship, sambhandha through the process of religious principles through devotion, Bhakti.

magamud

Post  magamud on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:57 pm

What a load of crap. You spew your human frailty all over this place then you go into Devakas never never land with propaganda coming out of the other side quoting and posting a religious institution thinking and that gives you legitimacy? You dont have thoughts of your own, nor could you recognize nor respect a sovereign individuals right to choose for themselves. All this shitty group think taking hostage of peoples individuality.
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:59 pm

magamud wrote:What a load of crap.  You spew your human frailty all over this place then you go into Devakas never never land with propaganda coming out of the other side quoting and posting a religious institution thinking and that gives you legitimacy?  You dont have thoughts of your own, nor could you recognize nor respect a sovereign individuals right to choose for themselves.  All this shitty group think taking hostage of peoples individuality.  

scratch Ban
    devakas

Post  devakas on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:00 pm

wake up megamud, Ramayana is the most ever beautiful immortal Love story told by sages. half of world knows it is more than a story
    magamud

Post  magamud on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Ya Tranco just ban it. That will solve your problem.
    devakas

Post  devakas on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:08 pm

TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 pm

magamud wrote:Ya Tranco just ban it.  That will solve your problem.  
    Sorry mate, my Beer became a Ban 

It's so easy to be misunderstood when the tech fails...

Boxer 
    devakas

Post  devakas on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:16 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:58 am