tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    Laws of the Universe

    Share
    avatar
    Nela

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2011-02-25
    Age : 45
    Location : Serbia

    Laws of the Universe

    Post  Nela on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:58 pm

    LAW OF ATTRACTION

    We are energy in constant motion. We vibrate (everything does). We attract what we vibrate- things we consider "good' and those we consider "bad", but also we attract our lessons decided by the soul before incarnation. Everything in our lives we have attracted in some way. Some things we have in our lives are there because they define who we are, and some because we need them in order to learn what we are not...

    LAW OF INTENT

    We can and do get everything we intend. But, we are not always aware of which part of us intended what? What our soul intended before incarnation? What was intended by our conscious and unconscious beliefs? And ego has no power of intent because it is just a "construct". That is why most of the "spiritual ideas" used for intending money fail, because they don't stem from real soul yarning, but from the ego. Intent goes from the heart, not from the brain.

    LAW OF FREE WILL

    At the moment we became aware of it, we can use with no mistake. But force of our free will is determined by our own "personal power", i.e. level of awareness. The more we learn, more we can perceive, better perception leads us to identify points where free will can be utilized, the more we use it, more aware we become, and so it goes...
    Also, to note> choices we made in the higher state of consciousness before incarnation can override our free will, because they were made with more awareness... so sometimes when something is going on which we don't want to be going on, free will will not work most probably because in those events lies hidden jewel of knowledge that we are missing, so in such a case we should just be awake and aware to locate hidden gem.

    LAW OF ALLOWANCE

    Since main game in Universe is Creation, our lives are our creation. And creative process is cyclical or tidal. We intend something, and than time comes when we did all we could in terms of action, and should enter into "allowing" mode. It requires: 1. faith that our intent has power 2. faith that Universe is listening 3. Patience. 4. Open eyes to see the process of becoming in the seemingly non-logical and sometimes (what we see as) "opposite' events
    Those points are necessary because Universe is energy efficient, so it will use the most efficient way to bring about what we have intended, and that might not be in the way we have envisioned, because our vision is limited. So sometimes we'll see some weird and opposite things going on but it's just because we are limited in our perception of the greater picture. Also, it takes time for something intended and already created in the lighter realms to be formed in the dense matter...
    How we can help the process? By vibrating what we intended. Some people say that we should do what we intended on a small scale (if we intended freedom from something, we do some small act of freedom), or that we can clean a place for our intent (like cleaning closet to put new clothes) or expressing gratitude like we already got it.
    avatar
    enemyofNWO

    Posts : 1466
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Trieste ,Italy

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  enemyofNWO on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:47 pm

    Nela wrote:LAW OF ATTRACTION

    We are energy in constant motion. We vibrate (everything does). We attract what we vibrate- things we consider "good' and those we consider "bad", but also we attract our lessons decided by the soul before incarnation. Everything in our lives we have attracted in some way. Some things we have in our lives are there because they define who we are, and some because we need them in order to learn what we are not...

    LAW OF INTENT

    We can and do get everything we intend. But, we are not always aware of which part of us intended what? What our soul intended before incarnation? What was intended by our conscious and unconscious beliefs? And ego has no power of intent because it is just a "construct". That is why most of the "spiritual ideas" used for intending money fail, because they don't stem from real soul yarning, but from the ego. Intent goes from the heart, not from the brain.

    LAW OF FREE WILL

    At the moment we became aware of it, we can use with no mistake. But force of our free will is determined by our own "personal power", i.e. level of awareness. The more we learn, more we can perceive, better perception leads us to identify points where free will can be utilized, the more we use it, more aware we become, and so it goes...
    Also, to note> choices we made in the higher state of consciousness before incarnation can override our free will, because they were made with more awareness... so sometimes when something is going on which we don't want to be going on, free will will not work most probably because in those events lies hidden jewel of knowledge that we are missing, so in such a case we should just be awake and aware to locate hidden gem.

    LAW OF ALLOWANCE

    Since main game in Universe is Creation, our lives are our creation. And creative process is cyclical or tidal. We intend something, and than time comes when we did all we could in terms of action, and should enter into "allowing" mode. It requires: 1. faith that our intent has power 2. faith that Universe is listening 3. Patience. 4. Open eyes to see the process of becoming in the seemingly non-logical and sometimes (what we see as) "opposite' events
    Those points are necessary because Universe is energy efficient, so it will use the most efficient way to bring about what we have intended, and that might not be in the way we have envisioned, because our vision is limited. So sometimes we'll see some weird and opposite things going on but it's just because we are limited in our perception of the greater picture. Also, it takes time for something intended and already created in the lighter realms to be formed in the dense matter...
    How we can help the process? By vibrating what we intended. Some people say that we should do what we intended on a small scale (if we intended freedom from something, we do some small act of freedom), or that we can clean a place for our intent (like cleaning closet to put new clothes) or expressing gratitude like we already got it.


    Nela ,

    Please don't misunderstand me . This is not a criticism . Just a discussion .
    The first question is about this sentence " Everything in our lives we have attracted in some way."
    I disagree with it . My wife for example has been a person of interest for the spooks from birth . Her private life was infiltrated by spooks and false friends were in her life reporting on every aspect of it . You see my wife was adopted out and given to another family . The original family has connections with the N.W.O.
    How did my wife attract the attention of the spooks at such a tender age ? How does a child for instance attracts rapists ?
    Why do babies perish from starvation in a world of plenty ?
    If you tell me that our future is written is stone I will believe it . I can accept the possibility that we (humans ) are acting a part like in a theater but that sentence does not make sense to me .
    I got another problem with the Karma too , but I will leave this for another discussion .

    On this sentence " choices we made in the higher state of consciousness before incarnation can override our free will, because they were made with more awareness." I hope you can illuminate me .
    As I understand it , a soul in higher state of consciousness decides to reincarnate . However in this reincarnation mechanism a person has to learn everything from scratch because the memory of a past life has been obliterated . If the goal is to attain a higher spiritual status , obliteration of the memory works against this goal . This bit I don't understand it .
    Another stumbling block against obtaining a higher spiritual status is the controlled nature of life here on Earth . How can a person succeed in this quest ( assuming that achieving a higher spirituality is the goal ) when everything that surround us is rigged . For example the economy , recent history , past history , science , everyday news , medicine , politics, our mercenary living conditions etc, etc, etc .
    It seems to me that the system of reincarnation and conditions here on this prison planet ( generally speaking ) are set up for us to fail and therefore keep us going around in circles forever . Only very very few people succeed against all odds . How many ascended masters have we (humans ) produced in 2000 years ?
    Let's talk for a moment about those ascended masters and their lives . Does a life of living in a cave or as a hermit qualifies as a Earthly experience ? It might be debatable . A person could choose Service To Others without a hermit lifestyle .

    avatar
    malletzky

    Posts : 562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 49
    Location : on the other side of the mirror

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  malletzky on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:56 am

    ="enemyofNWO

    Please don't misunderstand me . This is not a criticism . Just a discussion .
    The first question is about this sentence " Everything in our lives we have attracted in some way."
    I disagree with it . My wife for example has been a person of interest for the spooks from birth . Her private life was infiltrated by spooks and false friends were in her life reporting on every aspect of it . You see my wife was adopted out and given to another family . The original family has connections with the N.W.O.
    How did my wife attract the attention of the spooks at such a tender age ? How does a child for instance attracts rapists ?
    Why do babies perish from starvation in a world of plenty ?
    If you tell me that our future is written is stone I will believe it . I can accept the possibility that we (humans ) are acting a part like in a theater but that sentence does not make sense to me .
    I got another problem with the Karma too , but I will leave this for another discussion .

    On this sentence " choices we made in the higher state of consciousness before incarnation can override our free will, because they were made with more awareness." I hope you can illuminate me .
    As I understand it , a soul in higher state of consciousness decides to reincarnate . However in this reincarnation mechanism a person has to learn everything from scratch because the memory of a past life has been obliterated . If the goal is to attain a higher spiritual status , obliteration of the memory works against this goal . This bit I don't understand it .
    Another stumbling block against obtaining a higher spiritual status is the controlled nature of life here on Earth . How can a person succeed in this quest ( assuming that achieving a higher spirituality is the goal ) when everything that surround us is rigged . For example the economy , recent history , past history , science , everyday news , medicine , politics, our mercenary living conditions etc, etc, etc .
    It seems to me that the system of reincarnation and conditions here on this prison planet ( generally speaking ) are set up for us to fail and therefore keep us going around in circles forever . Only very very few people succeed against all odds . How many ascended masters have we (humans ) produced in 2000 years ?
    Let's talk for a moment about those ascended masters and their lives . Does a life of living in a cave or as a hermit qualifies as a Earthly experience ? It might be debatable . A person could choose Service To Others without a hermit lifestyle .


    I hope I can help a bit with my POV, but please understand that actually, for some of the bellow written, I don't have a personal or firsthand confirmation. More, at the time when I wrote the bellow mentioned and quoted post, it just "happened", I just had to sit down and write it as it is, the words just "flow in" and there it was, my post on a particular thread back on PA1.

    Speaking about any laws, I came to the conclusion that I actually need only one of the above mentioned laws...and this is the Law of Allowance and Acceptance.

    Allowing things to happen to me and allowing myself to become the observer and nothing more (no prejudices, no anger, no hard feeleings etc.) has been the best way for me to do my own cleansing. It may sounds harsh, but after I started implementing this proces as described above, I became completely different.

    Even if it means that such mean things as dying Children (each 3 seconds one Child on this earth dies), or personal tragedies to people known and unknown to me happen...I totaly get in allignment with the fact that I MUST accept and allow these things to unfold as they are. Accepting this, I become ready to start the healing work for all and everything that needs healing.

    I wondered first and asked one very imortant question to me: am I becomming an emotional wreck while I allow and accept such horrifying things to happen and unfold? The answer is no. My compassion and empathy is even becoming stronger and stronger as I grow spiritualy.

    Once again, the bellow quote is one of my own, posted on a Thread about karma back on PA1. This is not something I can totaly confirm with firsthand experiences ...but hey, this could be exactly what's going on. Who knows?

    Anyway, I hope it will help you to understand more about my perspective about this so sensitive matter.

    Now, is there a way to deal with a possible karma in your life? There is...you’ll find bellow my objective notion...and sorry for the long post

    If you contemplate our world as a game with limited levels, with only one possible goal which one must achieve and only one gate to escape and go further and higher in the matrix, then the idea of reincarnation makes sense. Say, you’ve been given few lives and limited time to achieve the highest goal = escaping this “reality” and go higher in the matrix....until, let’s say, total enlightenment.

    “Searching” to find out what you must achieve in order to find the gate to finaly “upgrade” and escape this level is not an easy task, as the programmer(s) included many hidden hints and many hidden traps...and therefore, for many, if not for almost all of us, it becomes impossible to achieve this with your first attempt. The consequence? YOU just restart the game and play again...or “reincarnate”, but with limited knowledge of your previous experiences, as this is how the programmer(s) set the rules.

    You’re only allowed to take a limited amount of previous experiences with you, but in return you must agree to take some “karma” with you too...which you first must discharge in order to use the experiences you were allowed to take with..

    Nevertheless, it all starts with recognizing that you and only you are responsible for all that happens in the game.

    As soon as you start acting responsibly and according to some rules (for example everything you do in the game must be accomplished for the highest good and not only for yours), you’ll be given more and more hints and you’re able to recognize these easier. Let’s say, there are some pop- ups on the screen which tells you where to go, what to do etc., [like guidance (or inner voice)] until you’re finaly successful.

    Then, after some time of playing and failing to finish the game, you’re given the right to co-program your next life, where you exactly know what’s still missing and you exactly know where to go and what to do...even if this means that you choose to be tortured. All of this with the highest idea of going further and further, until achievement of the highest possible level and finding the gate to enter the matrix...where you’ll find another and easier path to finaly meet the programmer(s).

    Sounds bizarre???? Well maybe it is bizarre???? Who knows? Do any of you know exactly?


    I personally feel (and many evidences in my own and other people’s lives confirm this) that we actually have to deal with karma in this current life more then dealing with karma from our previous lives...but we’re too often too blind to recognize the situations and the meanings of these. We only ask the same (I wouldn’t say stupid, but hey...) questions over and over again... “why now”...”why me”...never recognizing that...

    ... it is US and only US who are responsible for all that happens in the game.



    avatar
    lawlessline

    Posts : 700
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 44

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  lawlessline on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:15 am

    My name means I can not part take in this discussion. Only joking.

    Law of attraction. There should also be a law of repulsion. As the sun ejects certain comets, it attracts others.
    That brings us on to intent.
    Does the sun intend to do this attraction and repulsion?

    So this comes into the free will. Does the sun have the free will for this and if not then free will does not exist and the law of acceptance takes hold?

    Just some thoughts.

    t
    avatar
    Nela

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2011-02-25
    Age : 45
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  Nela on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:02 am

    enemyofNWO wrote:
    Nela wrote:LAW OF ATTRACTION

    We are energy in constant motion. We vibrate (everything does). We attract what we vibrate- things we consider "good' and those we consider "bad", but also we attract our lessons decided by the soul before incarnation. Everything in our lives we have attracted in some way. Some things we have in our lives are there because they define who we are, and some because we need them in order to learn what we are not...

    LAW OF INTENT

    We can and do get everything we intend. But, we are not always aware of which part of us intended what? What our soul intended before incarnation? What was intended by our conscious and unconscious beliefs? And ego has no power of intent because it is just a "construct". That is why most of the "spiritual ideas" used for intending money fail, because they don't stem from real soul yarning, but from the ego. Intent goes from the heart, not from the brain.

    LAW OF FREE WILL

    At the moment we became aware of it, we can use with no mistake. But force of our free will is determined by our own "personal power", i.e. level of awareness. The more we learn, more we can perceive, better perception leads us to identify points where free will can be utilized, the more we use it, more aware we become, and so it goes...
    Also, to note> choices we made in the higher state of consciousness before incarnation can override our free will, because they were made with more awareness... so sometimes when something is going on which we don't want to be going on, free will will not work most probably because in those events lies hidden jewel of knowledge that we are missing, so in such a case we should just be awake and aware to locate hidden gem.

    LAW OF ALLOWANCE

    Since main game in Universe is Creation, our lives are our creation. And creative process is cyclical or tidal. We intend something, and than time comes when we did all we could in terms of action, and should enter into "allowing" mode. It requires: 1. faith that our intent has power 2. faith that Universe is listening 3. Patience. 4. Open eyes to see the process of becoming in the seemingly non-logical and sometimes (what we see as) "opposite' events
    Those points are necessary because Universe is energy efficient, so it will use the most efficient way to bring about what we have intended, and that might not be in the way we have envisioned, because our vision is limited. So sometimes we'll see some weird and opposite things going on but it's just because we are limited in our perception of the greater picture. Also, it takes time for something intended and already created in the lighter realms to be formed in the dense matter...
    How we can help the process? By vibrating what we intended. Some people say that we should do what we intended on a small scale (if we intended freedom from something, we do some small act of freedom), or that we can clean a place for our intent (like cleaning closet to put new clothes) or expressing gratitude like we already got it.


    Nela ,

    Please don't misunderstand me . This is not a criticism . Just a discussion .
    The first question is about this sentence " Everything in our lives we have attracted in some way."
    I disagree with it . My wife for example has been a person of interest for the spooks from birth . Her private life was infiltrated by spooks and false friends were in her life reporting on every aspect of it . You see my wife was adopted out and given to another family . The original family has connections with the N.W.O.
    How did my wife attract the attention of the spooks at such a tender age ? How does a child for instance attracts rapists ?
    Why do babies perish from starvation in a world of plenty ?
    If you tell me that our future is written is stone I will believe it . I can accept the possibility that we (humans ) are acting a part like in a theater but that sentence does not make sense to me .
    I got another problem with the Karma too , but I will leave this for another discussion .

    On this sentence " choices we made in the higher state of consciousness before incarnation can override our free will, because they were made with more awareness." I hope you can illuminate me .
    As I understand it , a soul in higher state of consciousness decides to reincarnate . However in this reincarnation mechanism a person has to learn everything from scratch because the memory of a past life has been obliterated . If the goal is to attain a higher spiritual status , obliteration of the memory works against this goal . This bit I don't understand it .
    Another stumbling block against obtaining a higher spiritual status is the controlled nature of life here on Earth . How can a person succeed in this quest ( assuming that achieving a higher spirituality is the goal ) when everything that surround us is rigged . For example the economy , recent history , past history , science , everyday news , medicine , politics, our mercenary living conditions etc, etc, etc .
    It seems to me that the system of reincarnation and conditions here on this prison planet ( generally speaking ) are set up for us to fail and therefore keep us going around in circles forever . Only very very few people succeed against all odds . How many ascended masters have we (humans ) produced in 2000 years ?
    Let's talk for a moment about those ascended masters and their lives . Does a life of living in a cave or as a hermit qualifies as a Earthly experience ? It might be debatable . A person could choose Service To Others without a hermit lifestyle .


    O enemyofNWO, we are here to discuss this things and see if there is some truth to them, so don't worry.
    First, I want to say that my intent is not at all to undermine the experiences your wife has or to diminish her suffering in any way. My heart really goes to all people who are in pain, because I was once there so I can empathies. So my following ideas are intended only to help if possible.

    It is true that we are coming here veiled, and it is also true that this construct, which I call Matrix for the sake of clarity, will do everything to keep us on our knees. But then, ask yourself why? Why so much energy in this world is invested to keep us in fear, blind, in sleep, hopeless? Can it be that there is something important that we have to remember or that we have huge powers which are dangerous to Matrix?

    I suppose that we all get certain amount of abuse in our lives. In mine, I understood Law of Attraction because abuse that was present in my life was aimed at one precise point- certain weakness that I had was attracting certain experiences and as soon as I figure it, the abuse stopped...

    Moreover, I firmly believe that WE are those who designed this life before we incarnated. I know that because I recognized, in hindsight, why some thing happened, why certain people entered into my life, why some things were lost, etc. But when we created this life we were in much higher state of consciousness (unveiled) and had greater picture at our disposal, so in this incarnation we can only trust our life blueprint and try to uncover it...

    My life experiences led me to certain events and people who were very powerful and able to influence people in a bad way. I have been "attacked" or better said "influenced", but I have discarded fear, refused to be a victim and learned all I could about defending myself. But that was just the first step. Once I understood Law of Free Will and its great importance, there was no need to even defend myself- I know what is my sphere of sovereignty, and no one can breach it as long as I am awake and aware.

    But more on this dynamics you can find on the thread

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1992-the-art-of-hyper-dimensional-war
    avatar
    Nela

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2011-02-25
    Age : 45
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  Nela on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 am


    [quote]
    I hope I can help a bit with my POV, but please understand that actually, for some of the bellow written, I don't have a personal or firsthand confirmation. More, at the time when I wrote the bellow mentioned and quoted post, it just "happened", I just had to sit down and write it as it is, the words just "flow in" and there it was, my post on a particular thread back on PA1.

    Speaking about any laws, I came to the conclusion that I actually need only one of the above mentioned laws...and this is the Law of Allowance and Acceptance.

    Allowing things to happen to me and allowing myself to become the observer and nothing more (no prejudices, no anger, no hard feeleings etc.) has been the best way for me to do my own cleansing. It may sounds harsh, but after I started implementing this proces as described above, I became completely different.

    Even if it means that such mean things as dying Children (each 3 seconds one Child on this earth dies), or personal tragedies to people known and unknown to me happen...I totaly get in allignment with the fact that I MUST accept and allow these things to unfold as they are. Accepting this, I become ready to start the healing work for all and everything that needs healing.

    I wondered first and asked one very imortant question to me: am I becomming an emotional wreck while I allow and accept such horrifying things to happen and unfold? The answer is no. My compassion and empathy is even becoming stronger and stronger as I grow spiritualy.

    Once again, the bellow quote is one of my own, posted on a Thread about karma back on PA1. This is not something I can totaly confirm with firsthand experiences ...but hey, this could be exactly what's going on. Who knows?

    Anyway, I hope it will help you to understand more about my perspective about this so sensitive matter.

    Now, is there a way to deal with a possible karma in your life? There is...you’ll find bellow my objective notion...and sorry for the long post

    If you contemplate our world as a game with limited levels, with only one possible goal which one must achieve and only one gate to escape and go further and higher in the matrix, then the idea of reincarnation makes sense. Say, you’ve been given few lives and limited time to achieve the highest goal = escaping this “reality” and go higher in the matrix....until, let’s say, total enlightenment.

    “Searching” to find out what you must achieve in order to find the gate to finaly “upgrade” and escape this level is not an easy task, as the programmer(s) included many hidden hints and many hidden traps...and therefore, for many, if not for almost all of us, it becomes impossible to achieve this with your first attempt. The consequence? YOU just restart the game and play again...or “reincarnate”, but with limited knowledge of your previous experiences, as this is how the programmer(s) set the rules.

    You’re only allowed to take a limited amount of previous experiences with you, but in return you must agree to take some “karma” with you too...which you first must discharge in order to use the experiences you were allowed to take with..

    Nevertheless, it all starts with recognizing that you and only you are responsible for all that happens in the game.

    As soon as you start acting responsibly and according to some rules (for example everything you do in the game must be accomplished for the highest good and not only for yours), you’ll be given more and more hints and you’re able to recognize these easier. Let’s say, there are some pop- ups on the screen which tells you where to go, what to do etc., [like guidance (or inner voice)] until you’re finaly successful.

    Then, after some time of playing and failing to finish the game, you’re given the right to co-program your next life, where you exactly know what’s still missing and you exactly know where to go and what to do...even if this means that you choose to be tortured. All of this with the highest idea of going further and further, until achievement of the highest possible level and finding the gate to enter the matrix...where you’ll find another and easier path to finaly meet the programmer(s).

    Sounds bizarre???? Well maybe it is bizarre???? Who knows? Do any of you know exactly?


    I personally feel (and many evidences in my own and other people’s lives confirm this) that we actually have to deal with karma in this current life more then dealing with karma from our previous lives...but we’re too often too blind to recognize the situations and the meanings of these. We only ask the same (I wouldn’t say stupid, but hey...) questions over and over again... “why now”...”why me”...never recognizing that...

    ... it is US and only US who are responsible for all that happens in the game.

    I don't find it bizarre at all, and I think it's true... I have seen my own certain peculiarities in the life blueprint that has so far unrolled before me... What you call dealing with karma in this present life, I call trying to unveil myself...to see through all programs and false believes that I hold in order to uncover true essence behind personality designed to deal with this "reality"...

    And important thing is switching from reaction mode to observer mode. It gives you freedom and opportunity to see behind face value of things, people and events and to act (instead of react) when situation calls for it.
    avatar
    Nela

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2011-02-25
    Age : 45
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  Nela on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:21 am

    lawlessline wrote:My name means I can not part take in this discussion. Only joking.

    Law of attraction. There should also be a law of repulsion. As the sun ejects certain comets, it attracts others.
    That brings us on to intent.
    Does the sun intend to do this attraction and repulsion?

    So this comes into the free will. Does the sun have the free will for this and if not then free will does not exist and the law of acceptance takes hold?

    Just some thoughts.

    t

    My favourite POV on this is that yes, sun is a sentient being of enormous power and it intended to give us love in the form of light and warmth!!! And our sweet dear beautiful Mother Gaia's intent is also to nourish and contain milions of life forms to which she gives birth. Big Grin 3

    Law of Attraction deals with attraction/repulsion in a very bold and precise way... which brings us to the very core of all spiritual wisdom- you change yourself and world changes.

    It provides answer to all pervasive question: what can we do (as individuals)? We can change our vibrations and start to vibrate what we want to experiance... And so we ARE all powerfull beings Lolerz
    avatar
    lawlessline

    Posts : 700
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 44

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  lawlessline on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:47 am

    Nela wrote:

    It provides answer to all pervasive question: what can we do (as individuals)? We can change our vibrations and start to vibrate what we want to experiance... And so we ARE all powerfull beings Lolerz

    Here here. Up for that and in the process of.
    avatar
    Nela

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2011-02-25
    Age : 45
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  Nela on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 am

    lawlessline wrote:
    Nela wrote:

    It provides answer to all pervasive question: what can we do (as individuals)? We can change our vibrations and start to vibrate what we want to experiance... And so we ARE all powerfull beings Lolerz

    Here here. Up for that and in the process of.

    And if we do it together, we don't change the world, we CREATE A NEW ONE bounce
    avatar
    enemyofNWO

    Posts : 1466
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Trieste ,Italy

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  enemyofNWO on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 am

    Nela wrote:
    Nela wrote:LAW OF ATTRACTION

    We are energy in constant motion. We vibrate (everything does). We attract what we vibrate- things we consider "good' and those we consider "bad", but also we attract our lessons decided by the soul before incarnation. Everything in our lives we have attracted in some way. Some things we have in our lives are there because they define who we are, and some because we need them in order to learn what we are not...

    LAW OF INTENT

    We can and do get everything we intend. But, we are not always aware of which part of us intended what? What our soul intended before incarnation? What was intended by our conscious and unconscious beliefs? And ego has no power of intent because it is just a "construct". That is why most of the "spiritual ideas" used for intending money fail, because they don't stem from real soul yarning, but from the ego. Intent goes from the heart, not from the brain.

    LAW OF FREE WILL

    At the moment we became aware of it, we can use with no mistake. But force of our free will is determined by our own "personal power", i.e. level of awareness. The more we learn, more we can perceive, better perception leads us to identify points where free will can be utilized, the more we use it, more aware we become, and so it goes...
    Also, to note> choices we made in the higher state of consciousness before incarnation can override our free will, because they were made with more awareness... so sometimes when something is going on which we don't want to be going on, free will will not work most probably because in those events lies hidden jewel of knowledge that we are missing, so in such a case we should just be awake and aware to locate hidden gem.

    LAW OF ALLOWANCE

    Since main game in Universe is Creation, our lives are our creation. And creative process is cyclical or tidal. We intend something, and than time comes when we did all we could in terms of action, and should enter into "allowing" mode. It requires: 1. faith that our intent has power 2. faith that Universe is listening 3. Patience. 4. Open eyes to see the process of becoming in the seemingly non-logical and sometimes (what we see as) "opposite' events
    Those points are necessary because Universe is energy efficient, so it will use the most efficient way to bring about what we have intended, and that might not be in the way we have envisioned, because our vision is limited. So sometimes we'll see some weird and opposite things going on but it's just because we are limited in our perception of the greater picture. Also, it takes time for something intended and already created in the lighter realms to be formed in the dense matter...
    How we can help the process? By vibrating what we intended. Some people say that we should do what we intended on a small scale (if we intended freedom from something, we do some small act of freedom), or that we can clean a place for our intent (like cleaning closet to put new clothes) or expressing gratitude like we already got it.





    O enemyofNWO, we are here to discuss this things and see if there is some truth to them, so don't worry.
    First, I want to say that my intent is not at all to undermine the experiences your wife has or to diminish her suffering in any way. My heart really goes to all people who are in pain, because I was once there so I can empathies. So my following ideas are intended only to help if possible.

    It is true that we are coming here veiled, and it is also true that this construct, which I call Matrix for the sake of clarity, will do everything to keep us on our knees. But then, ask yourself why? Why so much energy in this world is invested to keep us in fear, blind, in sleep, hopeless? Can it be that there is something important that we have to remember or that we have huge powers which are dangerous to Matrix?

    Nola,
    If there was something important that we have to remember , why are we born with erased memory ? Wouldn't it be far more productive to let us remember our experiences ?
    In this case our success rate would be much higher . don't you think ?


    I suppose that we all get certain amount of abuse in our lives. In mine, I understood Law of Attraction because abuse that was present in my life was aimed at one precise point- certain weakness that I had was attracting certain experiences and as soon as I figure it, the abuse stopped...

    Moreover, I firmly believe that WE are those who designed this life before we incarnated. I know that because I recognized, in hindsight, why some thing happened, why certain people entered into my life, why some things were lost, etc. But when we created this life we were in much higher state of consciousness (unveiled) and had greater picture at our disposal, so in this incarnation we can only trust our life blueprint and try to uncover it...

    Why do we have to uncover what our soul knew before incarnation ? It seems to me that this karma and incarnation game is crooked . The " programmer" whoever he is ,has not put out clear and written rules about how to play this game of life in which the stakes are high . I am dubious about the true motives behind the huge number of humans who fail to graduate to higher consciousness . As a matter of fact there is no proof one way or another . Therefore it is not a transparent game like at the casino' of montecarlo or Las vegas . It seems to me that people play the game without knowing the rules and that's a NO, NO .
    So am for shorting circuit the system . I am referring to the ET communication thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1824p105-et-communications


    My life experiences led me to certain events and people who were very powerful and able to influence people in a bad way. I have been "attacked" or better said "influenced", but I have discarded fear, refused to be a victim and learned all I could about defending myself. But that was just the first step. Once I understood Law of Free Will and its great importance, there was no need to even defend myself- I know what is my sphere of sovereignty, and no one can breach it as long as I am awake and aware.

    But more on this dynamics you can find on the thread

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1992-the-art-of-hyper-dimensional-war
    [/quote]


    I know this is far out speculation from my part . Very likely, we humans have been genetically manipulated a few times by different aliens races since our " creation " . By manipulation I mean " enhanced " and "dumbed down " . Imagine that this game that we call re-incarnation is designed in this way so that Parasites ( ET ) that feed on the most vile human emotions can benefit and feed on this misery . Remember the Bank at the Casino' always wins in the long run . In the game of life in which we are engaged , without knowing the rules and no feedback of any sort , the Bank ( ET parasites ) always wins too . So from my part , I let others play the game as they like but i limit myself not to indulge in any vile emotions and feeling such as , Envy , desire for revenge , fear , and others , However i must admit that I will rejoice when ( paraphrasing the Chinese proverb ) i will see the bodies of my enemies floating down the river .

    Sponsored content

    Re: Laws of the Universe

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:02 pm