tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Project Isis

orthodoxymoron

Project Isis

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:32 pm

This documentary involves the KGB and an alien mummy! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4jsCRV3rc&feature=&p=16587170C2089A55&index=0&playnext=1
    THEeXchanger

Re: Project Isis

Post  THEeXchanger on Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 am

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz1kGVfWDlc

The Pharaoh Lineage "The Priest of Amon Ra and the connection to Switzerland
    - Sisters of isis

According to the Documentary "The Pharaoh Show" The Crusades
    the last stronghold of the Templars fell on may 18th 1291,
    only 2 and a half months later Switzerland was founded on august 1st 1291

-- According to the documentary, The Templar`s treasure was hidden in Switzerland,
    with which the Swiss banks were founded and out of the Templars came the freemasons.

The Pharaohs are still there and are ruling the world through secret societies,
    and the Pharaoh and his army disappeared in the sea" . . .

The sea of peoples that is, through mixing they are amongst us on all key positions,
    and Switzerland is their biggest base; the home of the Templars.

This is why their flag shows a simplified Templar`s flag in exactly the same colors,
    Santos Bonacci exposes this information...

(see video above)

par-is

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz1kGVfWDlc [/youtube]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz1kGVfWDlc
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 am

Thank-you Susan. That makes sense to me. I continue to speculate that Archangels morphed into Ancient Egyptian Deities -- and that they have everything to do with the past, present, and future of this solar system (and possibly beyond). My strange experience with one who claimed to be a particular Ancient Egyptian Deity seemed very real to me (regardless of who they really were or weren't). Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer = Isis, Horus, Set??!! I continue to think these three are a mixture of good and evil -- and that this is the place to begin serious esoteric research. But a word of warning: The more I study this subject -- the more supernaturally-attacked I feel -- and I truly don't believe it's all in my head.
    Brook

Post  Brook on Mon May 06, 2013 11:46 am

The more I study this subject -- the more supernaturally-attacked I feel -- and I truly don't believe it's all in my head.

It's not.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon May 06, 2013 11:59 am

Thank-you Brook. I'm sort of OK with it. It just goes with the territory. I find the following images to be very troubling and moving. Is the first row what we ALL looked like in antiquity?? Is this what ALL of us will look like in the very near future?? Is humanity a fluke of the universe?? Do we really have a right to be here?? Is the universe laughing behind our back??

Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer??!!
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Mon May 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Your video Oxy from the 1st post
    appears gone...
    was it, this video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaXnAvEpB8
    The Pharaoh Show; Alien Predators in Human Appearance[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaXnAvEpB8 [/youtube]
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

My 'real' bloodline great grandmothers/grandfathers
    goes back to egypt - and, also persia
    The persians fought the egyptians

The bloodlines from egypt
    run into the high irish kings
    another part, of my 'real' bloodline great grandfathers/grandmothers

sometimes, 'marriage bridges'
    stopped wars
    julius caesar is a good example of that

also, islam - was started by my 49th great grandfather & grandmother
    to get people out of the catholic church
    religions - are businesses
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Mon May 06, 2013 8:55 pm

archetypes,
    can be utilized as a 'relation' point of 'reference'
    ~Tony Bermanseder of www.thuban.spruz.com expresses those aspects eloquently

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu May 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Thank-you Susan. I'm taking a bit of a break from the internet -- but I just wanted to say that links go dead rather quickly -- and I am presently focusing on transferring and editing my 'main' thread -- and pretty much letting the others go. I'd like to do more on this website -- yet my internet activities seem quite unsatisfying to me -- and I'm looking for other creative outlets. Regarding the church being a business -- I don't have a problem with churches (or just about anything) being businesses -- but no business (especially a church) should misuse, abuse, and lie to people. On the other hand, just about everything involves some sort of deception. I'd simply like to see everything move up a moral notch or two. There is so much that is right with the world -- yet there is so much which seems to need improvement. I really think this world and humanity are presently undergoing some sort of Galactic-Judgment -- and I am VERY apprehensive regarding the verdict and sentencing. I tend to think that both Divinity and Humanity are being evaluated. I continue to think that this whole solar system affair is a VERY messy and nasty one -- at all levels. Again, I simply desire that things be better for all concerned. Namaste and Have a Nice Day!!
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Fri May 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation
    New (2013) article detailing many of the latest discoveries.
    http://www.viewzone.com/pyramidcaves.html

THE UNDERGROUND GIZA PLATEAU
    The Re-opening of NC2 - In The Shadow of an Advanced Pre-Civilization?
    With a huge File Presentation - 7 Long Pages & Nearly 480 New Pictures
    http://www.richardgabriel.info/11.11.11.NC2.html
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat May 25, 2013 3:58 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation

Thank-you TRANCOSO. There's just too much for me to keep-up with!! I'm really struggling right now. Sometimes I think I should stop researching and just wait a few years until all of this stuff gets packaged for the general-public. This is sort of like buying a state of the art computer -- only to find that by the time you get it home and get it all set-up -- that it's already obsolete -- and that you could've gotten it somewhere else for half the price!! The more I think -- the more it hurts -- and the harder it is to think. Anyway, I'll take a look at these links over the next couple of days. Thanks again TRANCOSO.
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation

Thank-you TRANCOSO. There's just too much for me to keep-up with!! I'm really struggling right now. Sometimes I think I should stop researching and just wait a few years until all of this stuff gets packaged for the general-public. This is sort of like buying a state of the art computer -- only to find that by the time you get it home and get it all set-up -- that it's already obsolete -- and that you could've gotten it somewhere else for half the price!! The more I think -- the more it hurts -- and the harder it is to think. Anyway, I'll take a look at these links over the next couple of days. Thanks again TRANCOSO.

Computers need precise instructions what you're exactly looking for and where they can find it.

Google only shows what it wants to find - just like YouTube, but the spicy stuff is always hidden, whether it's in plain sight or behind curtains.

PCs have become so cheap even the poorest of the poor can afford one.

How to get & keep it up to date for free is a different story, but it can be accomplished.

But (poor) people don't want a $200 pc with content, they want a $400 iPad to show off to their friends.

If you're not a graphic designer, or otherwise depend on specific 'MacQualities', any $400 pc matches a $1500 Apple.

Argh Beer
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sat May 25, 2013 5:58 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:Your video Oxy from the 1st post
    appears gone...
    was it, this video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaXnAvEpB8
    The Pharaoh Show; Alien Predators in Human Appearance[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaXnAvEpB8 [/youtube]

Actually I believe he meant (and I may be wrong) this video with the alien mummy. Of which there are many versions...this one is set to music.

Or the documentary in eight parts here:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:58 pm